Author Topic: NRA wants me on list like a damn babyfucker for being Autistic!  (Read 1684 times)

Offline Germanic American Fox

• First Sergeant
  • Neither a citizen nor subject be.
    • View Profile
NRA wants me on list like a damn babyfucker for being Autistic!
« on: December 22, 2012, 08:36:17 AM »
The NRA said it wants a list of all mentally ill people! I have autism and am already treated like shit! These people want to make it even more easy to go out and hurt me! I would think with how many hate crimes happen against people with mental disorders already they would have the common sense to not openly call for people like me to be "Jewbadged"... Boycott the NRA and help the disabled sttand for their rights lets get a new gun owners lobby! 
If the Jews are all innocent and saintly then that would be as big an anomaly among humans as if they were all plotting and scheming towards world domination!

An “anti-semite” in actual usage, is less often a man who hates Jews then a man certain Jews hate.  Joseph Sobran

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
- NRA wants me on list like a damn babyfucker for being Autistic!
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2012, 08:58:14 AM »
... Boycott the NRA and help the disabled sttand for their rights lets get a new gun owners lobby!

NRA = controlled opposition, for a long time now.

EZ on the language, particularly in a topic title. Respect plz.
Suspend all belief. Get the facts ~ Rudi
No one rules if no one obeys ~ Lao Tzu

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2013, 08:02:10 AM »
NRA = controlled opposition, for a long time now.

EZ on the language, particularly in a topic title. Respect plz.

NRA is too big, too sensitive, too wealthy, too influential, to not be infiltrated by Judens.

And the title needs to be adjusted.

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2013, 09:52:37 AM »
The NRA said it wants a list of all mentally ill people! I have autism and am already treated like shit! These people want to make it even more easy to go out and hurt me! I would think with how many hate crimes happen against people with mental disorders already they would have the common sense to not openly call for people like me to be "Jewbadged"... Boycott the NRA and help the disabled sttand for their rights lets get a new gun owners lobby!

Look on the bright side. Hardly any "mentally ill" folks get put away for life like they used to. State hospitals in America disbanded most of their "permanently institutionalized" decades ago. Now, they live among us. I know of an entire town made up of drug-fueled zombies that are all former residents of the nearby severely-downsized state mental hospital.

As long as they roam free, they'll be able to find weapons, just like the criminals do (4/5 felonies are committed with an illegally-obtained firearm). So, don't get your panties in such a wad.
"Divert, distort, denigrate, disrupt or destroy any discussion of the corruption of American liberty by the organized lobby of a foreign power."  ~ WindRiverShoshoni

Offline Germanic American Fox

• First Sergeant
  • Neither a citizen nor subject be.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2013, 04:49:28 AM »
Look on the bright side. Hardly any "mentally ill" folks get put away for life like they used to. State hospitals in America disbanded most of their "permanently institutionalized" decades ago. Now, they live among us. I know of an entire town made up of drug-fueled zombies that are all former residents of the nearby severely-downsized state mental hospital.

As long as they roam free, they'll be able to find weapons, just like the criminals do (4/5 felonies are committed with an illegally-obtained firearm). So, don't get your panties in such a wad.
Yeah but it is what I am afraid someone will do to me which irks me! We had a guy near where I used lived got killed because two drunken Latinos believed him to be a sex offender due to he looked a guy on the list!
If the Jews are all innocent and saintly then that would be as big an anomaly among humans as if they were all plotting and scheming towards world domination!

An “anti-semite” in actual usage, is less often a man who hates Jews then a man certain Jews hate.  Joseph Sobran