Author Topic: * JFK: The "Theory" Conspiracy"  (Read 1003 times)

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
* JFK: The "Theory" Conspiracy"
« on: November 22, 2013, 08:11:14 AM »
Today is the 50th anniversary of JFK's assassination.

For weeks now, the mainstream media has been busy running interference for the Warren Commission,
providing marginal, if any, airtime for an objective examination of the facts relevant to one of the most
publicized murders in American history.

Here's a flashback link from to the shaikh's perspective of events: http://www.muslimamerica.net/lf/jfk.htm

JFK: The "Theory" Conspiracy

by al-Hajj Dawud Ahmad
(c)1992 by Muslim America
Republished by permission

Thank you Clayman

Let's first dispense with the "Conspiracy Theory" label applied to every departure from the Warren Commission findings.  Theory is speculative:  the Big Bang is theory.  A prosecutor offers a theory of motive:  his case rests on facts that show guilt.

And facts -- not theory -- show there were other parties to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy:

-- credible witnesses on the grassy knoll, on the bridge and in the rail yard saw shooters behind the fence escape into the rail yard;
     -- three men were photographed being taken from the rail yard by uniformed officers -- officers and men who never appear in any police records or ever again;
     -- dozens of witnesses encountered Secret Service agents on the grassy knoll -- with badges, guns and credentials -- but the Secret Service was not there;
     -- Oswald was seen by police in the Depository within two minutes after the shots, too far from the sixth floor to be a shooter, but was sought as the sole assassin minutes later;
     -- Kennedy's body, forcibly and illegally removed from Dallas' Parkland Hospital, was then mutilated enroute to the Bethesda autopsy, with his brain eviscerated;
     -- and the list goes on.

Facts disregarded by the Warren Commission; consistently labelled as "theory;" and never to reach a jury.  There is nothing theoretical about these facts, which show two things (and always have):  Kennedy was killed by a team, and that fact was then hidden by the government.

These facts need a theory:  why did the new President, the House and Senate, and the Chief Justice combine forces to bury the identity and even existence of the fire team?  But let's be clear that there is fact and there is theory:  the facts remain, whether or not the theory makes them intelligible.

The latest such fact came April 2, 1992, the same day that Dr. Charles Crenshaw, a Parkland Emergency Room resident in 1963, broke his 29-year silence on Geraldo Rivera's "Now It Can Be Told" to declare that the fatal shots came from the front.  There is nothing new here -- in the Zapruder film, now seen by millions, the bullet clearly took his head backward, not "muscle spasm."

But two other Parkland physicians "came forward" in advance of the broadcast to claim that Crenshaw was not competent to make that declaration.  The good doctor, now head of surgery at a major hospital, appeared the next night on ABC's 20/20, where he recited more than enough experience and expertise -- as of November 22, 1963 -- to make that statement.  His other observations of that day support the thorough documentation by author David Lifton (in Best Evidence) of the extensive alterations made to Kennedy's body prior to the official autopsy.

The fact here is that after thirty yers, the mechanism is still in place and fully operational to immediately dismiss or prevent departures from the official story.  It waged an unprecedented media campaign over Oliver Stone's movie JFK, beginning several days before the public release:  critics and experts alike declared the movie unwatchable.

The conspiracy to bury the truth is not a "theory:"  it is vigilant and aggressive today.

But let's go back to that day:  Lyndon Johnson decided very quickly to silence his government and cause it to take the body from Dallas authorities at gunpoint; investigate in a single direction within minutes; remove any particle of physical evidence that might lead away from Oswald; and ignore or suppress any contrary witnesses or evidence.  Earl Warren, acting in his official capacity as Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, refused to participate on Constitutional grounds until Johnson somehow convinced him.

Something fostered a perception of absolute necessity, at the top of all Branches of the U.S. government, to conceal the very existence of the assassins:  a necessity that persists to this day, as shown by the instant presentation of the two Parkland surgeons to deny -- once again -- that the fatal shots came from the front.  Have they reason to lie?

These facts need a theory.

Who could inspire all this malfeasance and remain unpunished, even unaccused, for this long?  What possible theory makes these facts intelligible?

The "usual suspects" include some who might accomplish the assassination and even force the disinformation -- but none who could escape later retribution.  Our theory requires a party so predominant over our institutions of government that otherwise high-minded people had no choice but to roll over.  A party whose exposure would be utterly unthinkable to those able to prevent it.  A party able to perpetually obstruct any investigation brought later, at any level, by anyone.  Not the usual suspect.

One party might fit.  One party that could inspire all this is Israel.

For half a century, Israel's legions have set the agenda for the American media.  For example, in Middle East coverage:  truth need not apply.  Ted Koppel's 1988 Nightline in The Holy Land was an exception:  the media portray Israel's continual invasions of its neighbors as Israel's exclusive and inherent right.  As also bulldozing ancestral homes and orchards; killing children with American-made rubber-coated bullets; jailing non-Jews in their homes under "curfew" to be killed by Jewish settlers in uninvestigated drive-by shootings; and loudly blaming all critics as anti-semitic.

It results that Americans support Israel's state terrorism with money, weapons and technology.  And diplomacy:  only Israel defies scores of UN resolutions with never a hint of sanctions.  Congress, the Pentagon, and the State Department are safely in the hands of Israel's partisans.

The list is endless.  Since Truman, there has been no limit to Israeli clout in American politics or media:  the USS Liberty shows that Israel will openly murder Americans, and knows it can do so with impunity.

Did Israel kill Kennedy?  Nobody would believe it; if they did they wouldn't talk; if they talked, media experts would cry "theory;" while the Secret Service and others have made sure there is no evidence whatever.

So let's go back to that day:  Kennedy had recognized North Yemen as part of a more balanced approach to the Middle East; had hounded Israeli Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion out of office over Dimona and the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty; and had just told Ben-Gurion's successor, Golda Meir, that America would not provide Israel with offensive weapons.  Would Golda sign the Mossad request?

Consider:  You are Vice President.  The Secret Service confirms the assassins are Israeli.  You, the Congress, Defense, State, the media:  all collaborate with Israel.  Uncontainable domestic and international political chaos, and Israel's rapid destruction unopposable by America, are certain if this becomes known.  So, in the interest of national security, which is seriously threatened, what do you tell your people to do?

If your name is Lyndon Baines Johnson, you can reasonably be expected to accept the fait d'accompli and do or permit everything we see in the factual record; reverse American policy in the Middle East; and become the most pro-Israeli President in American history, even deserting the USS Liberty to Israeli attack.

A theory.  But the facts remain.  It happened in 1963, and it's still happening, today.  That's no theory: it is conspiracy.

======= [end of 1992 article]

Excerpt from an April 25, 1992 letter to a former U.S. Congressman:

"The vast bulk of the evidence, much of it within the Warren Commission Report, shows a government in panic, destroying forensic evidence wholesale; silencing, intimidating and denying witnesses; by whom Oswald was instantly used as a scapegoat.  Those who destroyed evidence were concerned only about being thorough; their tracks are writ large, they did not fear exposure.  Beyond the Warren Report, this material continues with early and conscious media complicity; the murder of witnesses likely to have had information concerning the case; the murder of others scheduled to testify before the House Select Committee on Assassinations or the Clay Shaw jury; et cetera ad infinitum.  Kennedy's brain has disappeared from the National Archives.  There is a nearly universal terror shared by people connected to the assassination and its aftermath.

"It is this category of assassination data that is truly vast, beyond the scope of any of the parties usually accused by theorists.  It is no respecter of persons:  weak links are uniformly cut, with utter ruthlessness, tenacity, and unconcern for the sheer accumulation of blood-letting.  It is like a signature:  we know a party whose disregard for the sanctity of any other life or law is manifest.

"Now that the Warren scenario is beginning to unravel, the Clay Shaw conspiracy is available for a second level of disinformation.  It is being promoted, first by Oliver Stone's JFK and more lately by James Earl Jones' two-hour Fox Network special "The JFK Conspiracy:  Final Analysis."  But a possible sighting of Ruby in the morning is the only link between Shaw/Oswald and the picket-fence team, there is no other.  Although this scenario will satisfy some in the conspiracy community, it lacks plausibility also by reason of the duration and magnitude of the subsequent disinformation.  I am hopeful that many are no more inclined to believe in a CIA/FBI/LBJ scenario touted by a lying media than they were to believe in a lone assassin scenario touted by a lying government."

======= [end of excerpt]

Some years after the publication of this article, I learned from a credible and reliable source that evidence has emerged from within the Israeli Mossad.  The likelihood of this evidence becoming public information is slim, the ashes are cold and new generations have moved on to more important matters like Napster and more realistic entertainment on their television screens.  People of knowledge and historical depth are marginalized and relegated to the fringes, and there is no reversal in sight of the trend toward mindless complacency about all human freedoms that comfort and affluence have supplanted in the prorities of the people.

I, for one, no longer find this an interesting topic.  I am persuaded, have been persuaded, and will not entertain any contrary persuasion, that the assassins of John F. Kennedy were Israelis sent by the government of Israel.  For me, that ends the matter, and their reckoning lies with their Lord, certainly not in my hand.

Accordingly, I intend this to be my last word on this subject.  I intend to refrain from replying to anything further, although I plan to enjoy reading any Threads that may develop.  Here is my article, these are my views. There are more details and data but you can find them easily without any further help or direction from me, from pointers in this post ... cartridge cases found on a rooftop across Dealey Plaza from the Book Depository, a picture of a rifle being held aloft by a deputy that was NOT a Manlicher-Carcano, the compromise and abandonment of the Shaw/Oswald plan days before the Dallas events, and more.

Those are old news, while lawsuits brought against ICQ damages today are placed, by the EULA, in Israeli courts.  Big Brother is indeed watching -- and in his eyes, we are none of us human, but cattle to be plied and manipulated.  That is much more of an immediate concern, in my view, than dead Kennedys.
was-salaam,
abujamal

WindRiverShoshoni
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline clayman

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
- * JFK: The "Theory" Conspiracy"
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 07:39:23 PM »
Thank you Clayman

You're welcome.

This war is a protracted effort to control the narrative.  It certainly won't end in our lifetime.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 10:40:23 PM »
Thank you Clayman

You're welcome.

This war is a protracted effort to control the narrative.  It certainly won't end in our lifetime.

I think you are correct, because I cannot see it either. Sad, but true.
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline mallard

• Commander
  • Coulda had a V-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2013, 02:17:46 AM »
Dawud Ahmad letter:

"I, for one, no longer find this an interesting topic.  I am persuaded, have been persuaded, and will not entertain any contrary persuasion, that the assassins of John F. Kennedy were Israelis sent by the government of Israel.  For me, that ends the matter, and their reckoning lies with their Lord, certainly not in my hand."

People still need to know the truth in this world.
don't eat yellow snow

Offline Wulfgar

• First Lieutenant
  • Not willingly committed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2013, 09:58:02 AM »
Definitely, there was an Israeli faction that had a vested interest in altering US policy toward their nuclear program.  That was addressed through Johnson getting sworn in as president.  The Rothschild clan couldn't have been pleased about the debt free currency getting circulated and the Executive Order to end the Federal Reserve.  So, there are the Jew elements, well, apart from Jack Ruby (Rubenstein).

The pro-Castro or anti-Castro angles leaves no impression.  That was just disinfo.  Two CIA assets were present in Dallas, E. Howard Hunt and Frank Sturgis.

Offline clayman

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2013, 03:21:29 AM »
"I, for one, no longer find this an interesting topic.  I am persuaded, have been persuaded, and will not entertain any contrary persuasion, that the assassins of John F. Kennedy were Israelis sent by the government of Israel.  For me, that ends the matter, and their reckoning lies with their Lord, certainly not in my hand."

People still need to know the truth in this world.

Your point being ... ?