Author Topic: Appeal Filed To Lengthen Irving's Prison Sentence!  (Read 2495 times)

Offline D_Joyce

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • SIP of Texas
Appeal Filed To Lengthen Irving's Prison Sentence!
« on: February 22, 2006, 07:42:22 AM »
The Telegraph - UK
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/02/2
1/uirving.xml&sSheet=/portal/2006/02/21/ixportaltop.html
Staff
2-22-6

Austria's state prosecutor has filed an appeal to increase the jail sentence that the British historian David Irving must serve for denying the Holocaust during a lecture tour of Austria in 1989.

Irving yesterday received a three-year prison sentence for the claims. He immediately filed an appeal to reduce his sentence, arguing that he had changed his mind after further research and now agreed that Nazi Germany had killed millions of Jews.

But the state prosecutor claimed Irving was only pretending to moderate his views to try to escape a jail term.

A spokesman for the prosecutor's office said it had lodged an appeal to have the sentence increased.

Michael Klackl, the state prosecutor, said Irving was a serial "falsifier of history" and had been cast as a martyr for free speech by neo-Nazis who would not grant such rights if they were in power.

A new hearing is not likely before the second half of 2006.

Denying the Holocaust in Austria is punishable by a prison term of up to10 years.
"No damn man kills me and lives." -- General Nathan Bedford Forrest, CSA
"Never be haughty to the humble or humble to the haughty." -- President Jefferson Davis, CSA
"The contest is not between Us and Them, but between Good and Evil, and if those who would fight Evil adopt the ways of Evil, Evil wins."

Offline D_Joyce

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • SIP of Texas
Re: Appeal Filed To Lengthen Irving's Prison Sentence!
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2006, 07:43:14 AM »
It is time to present the Jews a real holocaust and be rid of the evil bastards.
"Never be haughty to the humble or humble to the haughty." -- President Jefferson Davis, CSA
"The contest is not between Us and Them, but between Good and Evil, and if those who would fight Evil adopt the ways of Evil, Evil wins."

Offline NinpoReloaded

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2006, 07:45:09 AM »
I agree. It is getting worse every day.
The Holocaustâ„¢. International patent# 666. All rights reserved. Any copying or reproduction is punishable by charges of anti-semitism which may result in fines, imprisonment or both. The "Holocaust" is the sole property of the jewish people and any mention of similar incidents pertaining to non-jews may not be made public with out permission from the jews.

Offline D_Joyce

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • SIP of Texas
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2006, 02:52:51 PM »
Iraq has just exploded. Everybody (talking heads) is blaming the different Islamic factions. They don't have the guts to lay it at the feet of the god damned Jews, where it belongs. This is a Mossad operation if I ever saw one. I am damned near incoherent with rage at DC. We caused this shit and Bush should be air dropped on his pointy head, right in the middle of it.

Offline gregor

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2006, 03:09:47 PM »
Actually, this is good news. 

It keeps the pot stirred in the news.  The whole surreality of the case gets magnified.  More people ask questions and look for answers. 

And Irving?  He sniveled anyway.  Besides, he'll get more martyr status.   
To the web monitors:  You took an oath to the Constitution.  Why are you now subverting it?

Offline orraven

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2006, 03:12:29 PM »
I totally agree. Anyone with 2 brain cells knew civil war would be the outcome of this "pack of lies" in Iraq. It was one of the neoclowns desired results from the getgo.
"All we want is to be left alone." President Jefferson Davis Confederate States of America

Offline Judson

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2006, 04:08:01 PM »
Only complete idiots will die over some vain cause such as ideology or politics, so when the Jews crow and scream to protect their holocaust, you can bet your sweet arse that financial considerations are very much involved.
Holocaust is perhaps the greatest swindle of all recorded history.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2006, 04:09:48 AM by Judson »
‘Even if you didn’t do it, we don’t want you to do it again’

Offline D_Joyce

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • SIP of Texas
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2006, 12:51:15 PM »
Irving is the least of my worries now. The bastard didn't have the balls to let the hammer fall and call the judge a god damned jew running a star chamber. Hell, if you got to go away, make it worth while.

Offline D_Joyce

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • SIP of Texas
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2006, 12:54:19 PM »
We got Bush because of Jew voter fraud in Florida. The other choice was just as distasteful and we would still be in the same god damned mess but at least the stupid Republican patriots would be howling for his scalp.

Offline olie

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2006, 01:05:02 PM »
D Joice:-

-.......The bastard didn't have the balls to let the hammer fall and call the judge a god damned jew running a star chamber. Hell, if you got to go away, make it worth while.

- I Agree,  _ He had a really great chance to expose the scum and their myth  .........- But I also strongly believe that D.Irving was chemically treated during those 4 month in custody........ (how a 67 year old nonviolent man can be held w/o bail when suspected murderers are out on bail awaiting trial!)
- Some mild chemical treatment would effect him enough that he was not able to grasp the whole picture of the situation.... - In addition to that there was a psychological treatment as well..... - That Psycho-Treatment was what made him believe that the only way out of there and to have his final word heard is to "admit his guilt" - The "LAW" was clear!  - And he "violated" it......... - "The LAW" that is so absurd - ....and there is no defense against it... - The consequence of that psychological treatment was that there are ONLY  TWO Choices - Go along and get out or stand your ground and stay here (as long as the "LAW" allows........)  - The chemical , I believe was the ingredient that made him miss the great opportunity..........
- Bring An End to Jooish Supherin - Expose the HolyHoax !

Offline gregor

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2006, 01:15:37 PM »
olie and D

"I Agree,  _ He had a really great chance to expose the scum and their myth"

Me too.  But I understand the math between 3 years and 10.  Especially for a 67 year old guy.  This stuff is not worth dying in prison for.  At this point any advertising is good advertising.  Even an old fart's sellout.
To the web monitors:  You took an oath to the Constitution.  Why are you now subverting it?

Offline Ground_Control

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2006, 01:16:21 PM »
Holocaust is perhaps the greatest swindle of all recorded history.

Vhat!?  ;D

Hey, I have a hard time finding you now without self-search. I miss your flags. Usually come across you by accident.

Offline olie

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2006, 01:36:23 PM »
gregor: -

-..........This stuff is not worth dying in prison for.

- are you fakin nuts! - i'd grab achance like THAT ! -  Espessially under his circumstances...........

- describe me a better way to go ...... - no matter how old... and for a 67 year old - It's a blessing..

Offline gregor

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2006, 01:44:41 PM »
Easy to say, hard to do.

Went to India to preach for a month.  Right after the Hindoos had torched a missionary and his family.  My sponsor told me to kiss my wife and kids goodbye, -just in case.  Makes the rubber meet the road, y' know?

There'll be a time and a cause worth it.  Holocost denial might not be it.

Offline Ground_Control

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2006, 01:55:38 PM »
I hope people see it as an issue of free speech. That is the bigger picture.

Offline olie

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2006, 01:56:44 PM »
Gregor: _

-.........There'll be a time and a cause worth it.  Holocost denial might not be it.

- Surprised - You can't see the picture........... - There is no bigger crime than the fakin Holo-Myth !

Offline gregor

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2006, 02:18:54 PM »
Remember what I just talked about.  I work for the Guy who's fighting the guy who runs the guys who started the holyhoax.  He's preparing a noose for them. 

And they will step up and put it on.

We're seeing some of it now.

Offline Ground_Control

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2006, 02:27:21 PM »
I work for the Guy who's fighting the guy who runs the guys who started the holyhoax.  He's preparing a noose for them.

You mean Jesus?

Offline gregor

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2006, 02:29:17 PM »
Yep.

Accept no substitutes.

Offline olie

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2006, 02:45:02 PM »
gregor: -

- .............I work for the Guy who's fighting the guy who runs the guys who started the holyhoax.  He's preparing a noose for them.

- GC : -You mean Jesus?

.......... so , if Your Guy is only as real as the Holy-Hoax - We Are Doomed!