Author Topic: gay Jew calls for boycott of Russian vodka  (Read 680 times)

Offline Wulfgar

• First Lieutenant
  • Not willingly committed.
    • View Profile
gay Jew calls for boycott of Russian vodka
« on: July 29, 2013, 08:36:31 AM »
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/olympics/2013/07/28/lgbt-boycott-russian-vodka-sochi-olympics/2594327/

Gay and lesbian activist Alan Klein says he's not convinced that the IOC can guarantee safety of gay and lesbian athletes and spectators at next year's Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia.

That's why he's one of the leaders in New York calling for a boycott of Russian products -- including vodka -- and the Sochi Games in response to anti-gay violence in Russia and legislation supported by Russian president Vladimir Putin. Klein is a co-founder of Queer Nation, an organization of activists supporting a campaign along with other LGBT leaders in the U.S. to "Dump Russian Vodka".

Hadn't heard about Queer Nation in years.  Had no idea of the name of the founder until reading this article.  Not at all surprised that it, like Act Up with Larry Kramer, was led by a Jew.

"We understand that the IOC made these unsubstantial claims that LGBT athletes and spectators would be safe during the Games," Klein said Sunday. "We don't think that LGBT athletes and spectators anywhere in Russia are safe. Certainly LGBT citizens are not safe. What happens after these two weeks?"

He doesn't attempt to explain why LGBT athletes have reason to feel "unsafe," nor does anybody attempt to make him explain further.

Putin signed an anti-gay bill that outlaws "homosexual propaganda." Public events that promote gay rights and public displays of affection by same-sex couples are illegal.

Sharp contrast to the US and Canada, where gay propaganda is rammed down everybody's throats on a constant basis.  International spread of gay propaganda is so critical in certain circles that the Obama Adminstration, at the instigation of Jew George Soros, tied it to foreign aid for Uganda.

Offline FrankDialogue

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
- gay Jew calls for boycott of Russian vodka
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 11:47:43 AM »
Her's a funny little anecdote about the homosexual agenda, and also how it has brought more censorship in the UK...

I am a big football/soccer fan, and in particular, follow Liverpool FC, the UK's most historic club team, who play in the English Premiership League.

I was posting on a Liverpool forum that is part of a US based sports blog, called 'The Liverpool Offsides' SB (sports blog) Nation...Most of the people making comments are your usual 'twitter birds' who don't have an original thought in their heads, but a few posters are good, and the editors of the site write quite well and usually posted interesting articles....The blog is administrated in Liverpool, and is devoted to talk about Liverpool games, strategy, transfers etc.

Anyway, about two weeks ago, one of the editors posted an article telling of how Liverpool FC was having a 'special day' in support of the LGBT community in order to 'stop persecution of gays in professional football'.

Of course, I couldn't resist, and posted a couple of paragraphs stating that there was no 'discrimination' against gays, that it wasn't even an issue, and that the whole thing was politically driven by the UK Labour Party and the politically correct social engineers in British society.

I also pointed out that Liverpool is a historically Catholic and Anglican working class city, and that the average 'Scouser' (native of Liverpool) would view this event as a joke and would be having a big laugh, in addition to cursing the club for supporting it, over their lagers in the local pubs for the next week...My big mistake was saying that 'the people of Liverpool would 'never support the glorification of sexually aberrant behavior'.

The next time I tried to log on to the site, I got a red letter message: 'You are permanently banned from 'The Liverpool Offsides' for your VIRULENTLY HOMOPHOBIC post'...I couldn't believe it at first, but, in reality, no big deal.

However, the homo agenda is being pushed very hard in the UK and other nations...Britain, in particular, has a big problem with pedophilia in the ruling and administrative classes, which is joined at the hip with homosexuality....So part of this is a coverup.

In the BBC, reporters are now advised not to write 'wife' or 'husband'; instead they are advised to substitute 'partner'.  ???

Now, this Jewish homo you speak of, if he lives in Russia or goes over there to spend some time, he better watch his step: One night, when he's down at the bar trolling for some dick, he might just run into the wrong people and have an accident.

They tolerate homos there, but if he is getting into 'boycotts' he better be careful of who owns the company he is agitating about...Things happen, you know, and he would just be another accident statistic.