Author Topic: something we CAN do something about  (Read 832 times)

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • AKA Mystica. All things are connected
    • View Profile
something we CAN do something about
« on: July 23, 2013, 05:28:34 PM »
We have discussed this topic many times but never with a solution ... Commercials and adverts.

I was watching TV several nights ago when it suddenly dawned on me that we pick out commercials etc that are blatently mindwashing and just set them aside, filed away in our conspiracy knowledge and never taking action as a cohesive group.

I suggest we start seeking out those ads we KNOW are controlling, and influencing the unawakened. How about starting a discussion group to begin a campaign of revelation and knowledge to the unawakened public by bringing to the table commercials and ads we find and how they work then ways of spreading the truth?

We have a Dow chemical ad here in Oz that may also screen in the US and UK that goes through their new? chemicals for better agricultural farm practices and ends the ad with the words "Dow's Agroscience". Note AGRO ... not Agri as in agriculture.

This is blatent "in your face" misinformation that influencesfarmers  without the average citizens ever realizing they are being told what is in store for their food chain.

The Meaning of AGRO   http://www.internetslang.com/AGRO-meaning-definition.asp

AGRO means "Hostile, angry" or "Aggravation, trouble"

So now you know - AGRO means "Hostile, angry" or "Aggravation, trouble" - don't thank us. YW!

What does AGRO mean? AGRO is an acronym, abbreviation or slang word that is explained above where the AGRO definition is given.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8p_UPCcDT0&feature=player_embedded#at=18

« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 10:32:59 AM by Rudi Weyrich »
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
- something we CAN do something about
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 10:36:33 AM »
We have discussed this topic many times but never with a solution ... Commercials and adverts.

I was watching TV several nights ago when it suddenly dawned on me that we pick out commercials etc that are blatently mindwashing and just set them aside, filed away in our conspiracy knowledge and never taking action as a cohesive group.

I suggest we start seeking out those ads we KNOW are controlling, and influencing the unawakened. How about starting a discussion group to begin a campaign of revelation and knowledge to the unawakened public by bringing to the table commercials and ads we find and how they work then ways of spreading the truth?

It's always useful to tear apart the subtle underpinnings of propaganda in advertising and commercials and I would commend anyone who can help in that effort. I myself have eliminated television from my life - I haven't had one in my life for over a decade - so this would have to be done by those that still have the stomach for TV.
Suspend all belief. Get the facts ~ Rudi
No one rules if no one obeys ~ Lao Tzu

Offline Dwayne

• Administrator
  • Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
- something we CAN do something about
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 02:03:16 PM »
It's always useful to tear apart the subtle underpinnings of propaganda in advertising and commercials and I would commend anyone who can help in that effort. I myself have eliminated television from my life - I haven't had one in my life for over a decade - so this would have to be done by those that still have the stomach for TV.

Although the wife unit and I have a TV, about the only time we use it is to watch rented DVDs.