Author Topic: - * Dominique's (also known as taarna) bitch and whine thread  (Read 4136 times)

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
Any further disrespect and you are out of here.

Listen "lady", YOU started in on ME with the nasty remarks. On at least two different threads. You took comments I made in relation to topics, misinterpreted them, and then attacked me with absolutely NO pretext or reason to do so. Again, I ask, what's up with that?

And if it bothers you that I'm calling you out on your BS and reasonably wanting an explanation for your nasty and erratic behaviour, then yes, feel free to ban my ass, you coward. Glad you can get your ya-yas throwing your weight around in an obscure forum. From the sound of it this is the only place you have any power or sense of self-esteem, AT ALL...
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 03:23:32 PM by Sue »
"Divert, distort, denigrate, disrupt or destroy any discussion of the corruption of American liberty by the organized lobby of a foreign power."  ~ WindRiverShoshoni

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
- * Dominique's (also known as taarna) bitch and whine thread
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 06:38:40 PM »
Listen "lady", YOU started in on ME with the nasty remarks.

How about listing these nasty remarks...
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2013, 07:50:00 AM »
Say, thanks so much for starting a slamming thread just for me. I feel really special. 

Just a few thoughts:

1) Looks like you jumped the gun already with the nasty remarks, looking at the thread title: "* Dominique's (also known as taarna) bitch and whine thread". Nice job, pot-calling-the-kettle.

2) I thought "flame wars" were supposed to go into "Beyond the Pale"? This is clearly in the wrong place. Must be nice to be a mod and break any rule you like without consequence. Is Rudi giving you a pass intentionally, or just not paying attention because his manhood is in your mouth?

3) I've always wondered why you have to "asterisk" (*) your threads?  Attention-whore much? Are "ALL CAPS" next?
"Divert, distort, denigrate, disrupt or destroy any discussion of the corruption of American liberty by the organized lobby of a foreign power."  ~ WindRiverShoshoni

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2013, 09:56:46 AM »
Say, thanks so much for starting a slamming thread just for me. I feel really special. 

Just a few thoughts:

1) Looks like you jumped the gun already with the nasty remarks, looking at the thread title: "* Dominique's (also known as taarna) bitch and whine thread". Nice job, pot-calling-the-kettle.

2) I thought "flame wars" were supposed to go into "Beyond the Pale"? This is clearly in the wrong place. Must be nice to be a mod and break any rule you like without consequence. Is Rudi giving you a pass intentionally, or just not paying attention because his manhood is in your mouth?

3) I've always wondered why you have to "asterisk" (*) your threads?  Attention-whore much? Are "ALL CAPS" next?

I don't know what your problem id dominigue but this is simply disgusting. Sue is more than a mod - she's an admin and owner - with a mind of her own. the only time there is any discussion between us admins and mods regarding forum protocol is on getting a consensus to ban someone. That decision was easy to arrive at today.
Suspend all belief. Get the facts ~ Rudi
No one rules if no one obeys ~ Lao Tzu

Offline Wulfgar

• First Lieutenant
  • Not willingly committed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2013, 07:01:04 AM »
So, what does this leave?  About 7 or 8 people still posting here, with most of the updates being taken up by 2 with all the pictures and YouTube vids.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2013, 07:53:41 AM »
So, what does this leave?  About 7 or 8 people still posting here, with most of the updates being taken up by 2 with all the pictures and YouTube vids.

There are a lot of guests for so few posters though.
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2013, 08:59:01 AM »

Pretty much. I suppose everyone is now on facebook. The forum is now primarily a repository for the historical record. I long ago gave up on seeing a mix of people come together to discuss the issues and work toward a solution. Nowadays it's a world of Chicken Little's and mental masturbation. Would you prefer no pictures and no vids? Have you not noticed that I follow a story from beginning to end if at all possible? there is a focus there, the main one for me right now is documenting the road to war and the increase in the agitation of the waking masses. That is my interest. No one is stopping anyone from bringing their interests to the fore. But only one or two others do so.

In regard to the latest ban do you think dominique should not be slapped down for a month for her potty mouth just so she can post some more of that? Seems to me the only thing that gets her passion going is argument which amounts to nothing more than trolling.

All I see happening nowadays is an awakening with very little direction as it seems that endlessly arguing about the newly discovered reality is the new entertainment. Many of the newly awakened are still driven into following stories that are led by the MSM and spend all their time debunking the MSM not realizing that the purpose of the MSM focus is distraction, not revelation. Furthermore there are a couple of issues that are like cliffs which seem to block any further progress and keep the majority milling around not knowing which way the path to truth lies. I would love to see some discussion at higher levels of reason and common sense but try as I might I see very little of it. At this point I'm just hanging in to document the events since I have little else to do and I need an outlet for my insights and conclusions rather than post them on other sites like facebook or media sites where things disappear daily.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2013, 11:35:28 AM »
Most people do not realize that Facebook (J-owned) as well others, like Twitter, etc. are ''Honeypots''. 
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2013, 12:09:04 PM »
Most people do not realize that Facebook (J-owned) as well others, like Twitter, etc. are ''Honeypots''.

I'm on facebook and don't mind it as contact software and a good resource for humor and birthdays.  ;)

What I find hilarious about FB are those who will rant and rave about real issues and then go ballistic when FB turfs their posts. They then go on a rant about FB. All I can say to that is "ummm... what did you expect? You know it's a controlled environment that could care less about freedom of speech or truth. Yet you freak when they do what they do best - control the opposition!"

Martin Mueller/Justice for Germans/Wayne ran into that a couple of weeks ago. Now he's a good guy and I admire his work but when he got censured on FB he then proceeded to make up some pictures that were hardly flattering to FB. The results were predictable. You just can't expect your enemy to let you sit at the table if you're going to resent the host.

Meanwhile a site like ours which does not have any agenda OTHER that truth is ignored and mocked. Frankly I think most so-called truth seekers are full of shit. It seems all they want to do is make a name for themselves in the alternative media. Why - I have no idea as 'No one gets paid to tell the truth.'

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2013, 03:55:50 PM »
I'm on facebook and don't mind it as contact software and a good resource for humor and birthdays.  ;)

The only time I visit FB is to read what my grand kids are up to.

What I find hilarious about FB are those who will rant and rave about real issues and then go ballistic when FB turfs their posts. They then go on a rant about FB. All I can say to that is "ummm... what did you expect? You know it's a controlled environment that could care less about freedom of speech or truth. Yet you freak when they do what they do best - control the opposition!"

Definitely not the place to discuss crooked politicians.

Martin Mueller/Justice for Germans/Wayne ran into that a couple of weeks ago. Now he's a good guy and I admire his work but when he got censured on FB he then proceeded to make up some pictures that were hardly flattering to FB. The results were predictable. You just can't expect your enemy to let you sit at the table if you're going to resent the host.

That's funny, I can sure see that.  :)

Meanwhile a site like ours which does not have any agenda OTHER that truth is ignored and mocked. Frankly I think most so-called truth seekers are full of shit. It seems all they want to do is make a name for themselves in the alternative media. Why - I have no idea as 'No one gets paid to tell the truth.'

Yes, indeed. Go figure.

Offline Wulfgar

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2013, 07:36:19 PM »
Would you prefer no pictures and no vids?

It's just that the current status is excessive for vids and pics.  These clog the updates, making it hard to follow replies from specific threads.

In regard to the latest ban do you think dominique should not be slapped down for a month for her potty mouth just so she can post some more of that? Seems to me the only thing that gets her passion going is argument which amounts to nothing more than trolling.

No way to know the history that led to the current situation.  Some of it may have been provoked.  I have to confess to having issues with the way Sue operates, too.  Notice how a couple of posters tangled with you recently.  Vidarr was easily the biggest a-hole posting here.  Sue had no problem encouraging him.  Seriously, did you really want the WN element here?  It wasn't until he showed his true colors with you that it was realized.  He got what he deserved and, thankfully, never returned.  This place should be several cuts about the VNN/Stormfront level.  We all know who really runs the show with those joints.

Same thing with Eye Believe.  Taarna and I have both long suspected that he was a Chosenite.  Either he tips his hand in replies or types so fast that he forgets the gag he's trying to pull.  Just look at how he disputed Jon Stewart Liebowitz, while endlessly going off in multiples threads about "cryptos" with absolutely nothing to back it up.  Sue just encouraged it all along.  Neither of those 2 clowns contributed to more serious discussions.

As an aside, notice responses to a reply that had not appeared on my screen until a search tonight.  Read it carefully.  It says a lot about the types of people visiting this site.  In other words, "sceptic" was another Chosenite.  Hasbara, maybe.  It could've just as easily been some independent yid, who found it to be his patriotic Zio duty to pretent to be a patriot, while trolling to deflect attention onto Muslims as part of the greater "clash of civilization" agenda.  Either way, fish caught.

Bottom line: if I didn't think it worth it, there'd be no reason to continue stopping by.  However, if it ends up being only a few people posting, what's the point?  Maybe this particular issue can be resolved in private.   

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2013, 08:43:15 PM »
It's just that the current status is excessive for vids and pics.  These clog the updates, making it hard to follow replies from specific threads.

Normally most articles are accompanied with just one pic. But in the case of riots there is quite a few. I think the idea there is that a picture tells a thousand words, or in these cases, a thousand protesters. I suppose I can skip a few in those instances. I just don't want those I source the stuff from to accuse me of not telling the 'whole story'.

No way to know the history that led to the current situation.  Some of it may have been provoked.  I have to confess to having issues with the way Sue operates, too.  Notice how a couple of posters tangled with your recently.  Vidarr was easily the biggest a-hole posting here.  Sue had no problem encouraging him.  Seriously, did you really want the WN element here?  It wasn't until he showed his true colors with you that it was realized.  He got what he deserved and, thankfully, never returned.  This place should be several cuts about the VNN/Stormfront level.  We all know who really runs the show with those joints.

I won't deliberately block the WN element, They are somewhat deceptive in that they are jew wise and play that angle in large measure but then go the white supremacy route. I'm a nationalist myself only I don't understand why that should be attached exclusively to race or religion. One should always be faithful to the nation where you find succor. Those who come with the intention of setting up their own nation within a nation do not qualify as nationalists. I also have a problem with nations that are created by fiat, like Canada or held together by force, as was the US of A through the so-called civil war. Nations should be natural in terms of it's people and it's borders. There are a number of nations out there that are simply too big and encompass too many diverse cultures, races and religions and were never founded in a natural way but carved out by proclamation or smashed together by yet more proclamations, proclamations backed by force rather than reason. The nationalism that comes from such nation building generates a weak sort of patriotism that builds an equally weak nation. The idea that just being white is sufficient to hold a nation together and ensure it's happiness is not proved by history. If it had been then the EU would be a great success, which it clearly is not. Nor is America, Canada, Australia or New Zealand. national happiness must have deeper roots than the color of one's skin.

Anyway I digress.

I don't want to block or ban anyone. I welcome the chance to argue such points with anyone as long as they do so with respect and don't go ad hominem if they cannot convince. My only agenda is the truth so whenever I can bring it forward and see whether it stands up to scrutiny then that pleases me. Unfortunately those who do come forward and 'tangle' with me seem to get their egos all bent out of shape and start on me personally. I find that rather depressing as it resolves nothing and truth is set on the shelf until someone comes along and reopens the subject.

Bottom line: if I didn't think it worth it, there'd be no reason to continue stopping by.  However, if it ends up being only a few people posting, what's the point?  Maybe this particular issue can be resolved in private.

I think the news element I post keep a lot of people returning. I very much wish that others would post (especially in areas that I do not cover as extensively) but as I said the majority of people out there prefer being dispersed, disunited and more inclined to use social media in spite of the dangers. Many commentators are independent and seem to want everybody to join their site. I can understand that but it would be nice if they posted in forums not allied to them and that permits scrutiny of their work in open discussion where no one is in danger of being ignored or banned because the author takes offense. Forum participation is a far cry from the early days on FreeRepublic and Liberty Forum (and the earlier days of FP when it was NOLAJBS) when opinions and commentary spilled forth from keyboards like a waterfall. But what was the point of all that when the posts we all worked so hard to craft all went into the memory hole? I suppose we did learn a great deal but it would have been nice if the history still existed. I would have thought that having a site where the priority is to maintain the integrity of the contributed work, where people are not banned for their thoughts, where admins and mods keep an eye on the discourse and actively monitor bad behavior and are careful not to allow their personal views guide their discipline, that such a site would be well populated and welcome. That has not been the case and maybe it's because of me. I tend to cut to the quick on issues and look to the basic fundamentals rather than argue dialectics. It seems to pull people up short. But I can't help it if the years of research I've done has sharpened my eye enough to see through false presumptions and not easily accepting of loose definitions that the MSM and politicians love to bandy about and which the alternative press picks up and runs with rather than standing firm on the true meaning of words. I suppose that I carry on in the hope that people tire of the risks inherent in social media at the political level and find that open forums such as ours in which truth is the main thing and in it's pursuit the hope that solutions will be forthcoming that are founded on common sense and reason. That has always been the road I had hoped we would travel.

I am happy to discuss thing further in privacy if you like. You can get me on our chat board, send me a PM through the forum or e-mail me at weyrich@gmail.com. All such communication is confidential, except for what is sucked up and archived by the NSA.  ;D

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2013, 09:17:16 PM »

I have to confess to having issues with the way Sue operates, too. Notice how a couple of posters tangled with you recently. Vidarr was easily the biggest a-hole posting here. Sue just encouraged it all along. Neither of those 2 clowns contributed to more serious discussions.

I personally have had no major issues with Vidarr or with Eye Believe, this does not imply that I agree with everything that is and has been said. And unless I am 100% certain, I make no negative comments or accusations that I cannot back up.

Taarna and I have both long suspected that he was a Chosenite

As an aside, notice responses to a reply that had not appeared on my screen until a search tonight.  Read it carefully.  It says a lot about the types of people visiting this site. In other words, "sceptic" was another Chosenite.  Hasbara, maybe.

Speculating? Hmm...

Better yet, show me your friends and I can tell you who you are.

End of conversation.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2013, 05:36:08 PM »
"sceptic" was another Chosenite.

Where is your proof?

Offline Wulfgar

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2013, 01:29:04 PM »
Where is your proof?

Sorry, missed this, first time around and just noticed it while searching.

Easy to ask for proof and this "sceptic" member did a hit and run.  Nobody will ever know, since his profile information was wiped clean.  Maybe others had access to IP info (doesn't really matter to me).

http://www.freedomportal.net/forum/index.php/topic,22940.msg241994.html#msg241994

"Honor killings" was an enormous Jewish media fascination.  Notice there's been no reports or references since the big media blitz?  It's been even longer since there's been a suicide bomber.  Hmm, wonder why?

Does anybody seriously believe that a nationalist party could exist anywhere without Jews going bezerk?  That thread has a British National Party banner and links to their site.  Jews would employ the same methods of infiltration and subversion to pit groups against each other to deflect attention away from themselves.  That's how they operate.  Anybody who's been paying attention knows that Stormfront, VNN and Overthrow were Jew-run and Jew-trolled, probably with direct lines to the ADL & SPLC. 

As our old friend, Jacob, used to elude, those movements never went anywhere >>>  Controlled Opposition.  So, at most, there'd be some online bitching, allowing the usual suspects to point fingers and would unfurl new "hate laws." 

As for the other 2 (Vidarr & Eye Believe), well, the circumstances behind their departures should give some indication.

Is there any way to know for sure.  Of course not, but they stirred the pot enough.  Eye Believe with his preoccupation with rednecks and imaginary cryptos.  Vidarr let it slip out with the use of "G_d."  Christians just spell the 'o' in the word.  Plus he was way to extreme and too obnoxious.  Not so subtle hints.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2013, 03:27:49 PM »
Wulfgar;

Easy to ask for proof and this "sceptic" member did a hit and run.  Nobody will ever know, since his profile information was wiped clean.  Maybe others had access to IP info (doesn't really matter to me).

To my knowledge Sceptic is a female who lives in Trinidad and Tobago. Other than that, I don't know her anymore than I know about you or your buddy Dominique.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2013, 04:20:07 PM »
How about listing these nasty remarks...

As you can see, Wulfgar, all hot air and no list yet....

Offline Wulfgar

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2013, 04:57:28 PM »
Wulfgar;

To my knowledge Sceptic is a female who lives in Trinidad and Tobago.

Whomever this person is, she/he has moved on.

Other than that, I don't know her anymore than I know about you or your buddy Dominique.

Not sure what you're basing this on, but we went through this same thing with Eye Believe.  Other than one PM, several months ago, there's been no other communication b/tw us, other than what's posted in the forums. 

As you can see, Wulfgar, all hot air and no list yet....

None of this involves me.