Author Topic: Americans Martial Law Test  (Read 2235 times)

Offline FrankDialogue

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
Americans Martial Law Test
« on: May 31, 2013, 03:31:02 PM »
Waterbury, Massachusettes

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/3xv6jL1NXQI?version" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/3xv6jL1NXQI?version</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/B_Gb6i5DF9k?hl" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/B_Gb6i5DF9k?hl</a>

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
- Americans Martial Law Test
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2013, 03:54:21 PM »

I grew-up in Watertown during my junior and high school years. It was nice seeing the old neighborhood again.
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2013, 09:44:33 PM »
Frank, a couple of more pieces of trivia. Our friend Bibi Netanyahu lived in Watertown in the 70's while he was attending MIT, and Watertown is the Armenian capital of N. America.

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2013, 10:23:51 PM »
Waterbury, Massachusettes

Every single household consented to arrests searches, why do you think NFL Boston team is called the Patriots?   :(

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2013, 10:29:07 PM »
Frank, a couple of more pieces of trivia. Our friend Bibi Netanyahu lived in Watertown in the 70's while he was attending MIT, and Watertown is the Armenian capital of N. America.

Didn't know about the Armenian capital.  Once read that folks who have had dealings with Armenians consider them to be sharp operators like Jews.  (IE count your fingers after shaking hands).

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2013, 11:22:18 PM »
Didn't know about the Armenian capital.  Once read that folks who have had dealings with Armenians consider them to be sharp operators like Jews.  (IE count your fingers after shaking hands).

They're hard workers and saved their money. And after a couple of generations they became real dumb Americans like everybody else. Personally I like the first wave that had roots from pre-Kemal 1922 Turkey--nice people. The second wave from Arab lands mid 70's, Lebanon and Syria, had that Arab flavor about them--outward wheeling and dealing at the Bazaar. The third wave from CCCP Armenia(correct acronym CCCA) are nasty, really nasty--from the moment they stepped off the plane they seemed to know about insurance scams, govt. scams, and every other scam most of which I never even heard of. The last group has the most ties to Jews with even marriage in some cases.

Offline Wulfgar

• First Lieutenant
  • Not willingly committed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2013, 05:27:09 AM »
, and Watertown is the Armenian capital of N. America.

Yeah, Jews don't like to be reminded about what happened to the Armenians in Turkey for a couple of reasons.

1.)  It threatens their narrative that the event known as the Holocaust was "unique" in history.
2.)  It might lead some to investigate further, only to discover that Jews have wormed their way into the Turkish gov't.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2013, 06:02:10 AM »
Yeah, Jews don't like to be reminded about what happened to the Armenians in Turkey for a couple of reasons.

1.)  It threatens their narrative that the event known as the Holocaust was "unique" in history.
2.)  It might lead some to investigate further, only to discover that Jews have wormed their way into the Turkish gov't.

I was aware of Armenians in Turkey around WWI, but the Armenian Genocide didn't become an institution until after the Jews created their Holocaust 1978. I roll my eyes and say oh brother every time I hear Armenians pretending to be Jews with their Holocaust-like creation and their demands to the US Congress to put it on the record.

The creation of the Holocaust 30 some years after the fact is unique to the world because it celebrates the victory over a revolt against world Jewish power. The transfer death marches, as they are called, of Greeks, Arabs, Armenians, and others out of the former Ottoman Empire was a tragedy, but it doesn't have the same world significance as the Jews maintaining their financial power, political power, and overall domination.

Offline FrankDialogue

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2013, 10:16:58 AM »
I grew-up in Watertown during my junior and high school years. It was nice seeing the old neighborhood again.

Laconas, you're a funny guy...'Nice seeing the old neighborhood again'.   ;D