Author Topic: Amy's Baking Company, Scottsdale, AZ - the restaurant from Hell!  (Read 1874 times)

Offline Railroad Bum

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
Amy's Baking Company, Scottsdale, AZ - the restaurant from Hell!

Ha ha - this one is all over the internet.  What they don't tell you, though, is Sami is an Israeli. If he were an Arab it would be mentioned in almost every post.  His wacky wife, who speaks "cat language - meow", is an ex-con.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6LY7TJ16pg
"Hi, Mom, this is Mark Bingham!...you believe me don't you?"

Offline Railroad Bum

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
- Amy's Baking Company, Scottsdale, AZ - the restaurant from Hell!
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 06:18:56 PM »
 I'm having second thoughts about this Amy's Bakery internet furor now - all manipulated by a staged tv show.  I don't think this one rings true either.  If the restaurant is that bad how come it's been in business for years, and how did they get those videos of crazy Amy chasing those guys out into the street and crazy Samy almost attacking that guy inside?  That was long before the camera crew were there.  I think that was one of those tv shows that deliberately try to start fights so they can attract viewers, otherwise why would that chef-host have been standing in their restaurant yelling at the customers, "look everybody, Amy's food really isn't homemade!"  So moderators you have my permission to blow up my thread.  Please do.

Don't believe ANYTHING you see on tv.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2013, 08:10:23 PM »
I'm having second thoughts about this Amy's Bakery internet furor now - all manipulated by a staged tv show.  I don't think this one rings true either.  If the restaurant is that bad how come it's been in business for years, and how did they get those videos of crazy Amy chasing those guys out into the street and crazy Samy almost attacking that guy inside?  That was long before the camera crew were there.  I think that was one of those tv shows that deliberately try to start fights so they can attract viewers, otherwise why would that chef-host have been standing in their restaurant yelling at the customers, "look everybody, Amy's food really isn't homemade!"  So moderators you have my permission to blow up my thread.  Please do.

Don't believe ANYTHING you see on tv.

It was entertaining, and I think the end of part 2 where the restaurant is being taken apart tells the story. They either couldn't keep up with their loans, or they were shut down for failure to pay taxes. The production company paid them for this last encore performance before the place was confiscated.

The husband's last name is of Turkish origin, but the name is used by Greeks and by many throughout the Balkans. He's was also wearing a gold chain, and we all know Muslims, Muslim Arabs for sure, don't wear gold. More than likely Samy is a Greek.
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline Railroad Bum

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2013, 07:15:28 AM »
Samy is ISRAELI.  That's what the Palestinians have on their backs, Samys.  If he were an Arab it would be mentioned in every post, "dirty Arab".  His wife was a former Las Vegas showgirl or dancer or prostitute or something.  She served time in the big house for fraud or identity theft or something.  The details are online.

And, nope, the joint is open for business.

http://amysbakingco.com/

And I'm still suspicious that this may be at least partly a pre-planned publicity scam.  If the chef-host was legit and not there to provoke a big brawl to raise the tv ratings why would he have done something like stand in the dining area and yell out, "Look everybody - the food isn't really home made!", something like that?  Like I said, don't believe ANYTHING you see on television.  And now that hitherto empty and going out of business dive is going to become a major tourist attraction  packed solid with crowds waiting around outside trying to get in!

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2013, 09:26:15 AM »
Hmm... it was probably a soup nazi pr stunt. They probably have good deserts. That wasn't talked about much.

Offline Railroad Bum

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2013, 09:29:00 PM »
Hmm... it was probably a soup nazi pr stunt. They probably have good deserts. That wasn't talked about much.

Yeah, I think the one thing wacky Amy might know how to make is desert...but then they admitted that they buy their deserts someplace else and just resell it. 

There's some news item about them wanting to deport Sami.  Deport an Israhelli gangster?  Ha ha.  I'll believe that when I see it.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2013, 09:40:17 PM »
That's anti-Semitic. Don't Jews have a Constitutional  right to be in US or something.

Amy's Baking Company Owner, Sami Bouzaglo, Reportedly In Deportation Hearings

Amy's Baking Company has had a rough go recently, and it may yet get worse: Sami Bouzaglo, one of the restaurant's owners, may be facing deportation.

According to a report in The Arizona Republic, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials are investigating Bouzaglo, an Israeli citizen, regarding time he spent in prison prior to his immigrating to the United States. Bouzaglo's immigration lawyer did not disclose details of the case to the Republic, but the paper, citing a "high-ranking law enforcement source," reports that Bouzaglo's international record hints at involvement in "drug distribution, threats, and extortion."

The Scottsdale, Ariz., restaurant originally soared to infamous heights after a disastrous "Kitchen Nightmares" episode appeared to trigger a self-destruct sequence on the company's Facebook page. Owners Sami Bouzaglo and his wife, Amy, later stated the bizarre, profane posts ("You people are all s**t," "I AM NOT STUPID ALL OF YOU ARE," among others) were the work of a hacker.

More recently, the restaurant's PR firm, Rose+Moser+Allyn, which was hired specifically to manage the resulting storm of negative publicity, quit. Company spokesman Jason Rose diplomatically explained to Fox News, "It's fair to say, that while we were in agreement on some approaches, there was disagreement on others."

The report of Bouzaglo's deportation hearings comes less than a day after Amy's Baking Company marked its "grand reopening."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/22/amys-baking-owner-deportation-sami-bouzaglo_n_3321990.html

Offline Railroad Bum

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2013, 07:39:38 AM »
Oh my,  things are going from bad to worse for gangster Sami and crazy Ami.  Time to get out of the restaurant business, I think. Get back into ecstasy distribution. 

http://www.yelp.com/biz/amys-baking-company-scottsdale