Author Topic: YHWH Tetragrammaton A Gravity Generator  (Read 3939 times)

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
YHWH Tetragrammaton A Gravity Generator
« on: May 11, 2013, 05:03:03 PM »
For many years I have held the suspicion that in the biblical account of the exodus the reason the pharaoh went after the Hebrews after permitting them to leave because he discovered that they had made off with something of immense value to the Egyptians. I believed through all these years that this object was stolen from the so-called sarcophagus in the King's chamber of the Great Pyramid. Imagine my surprise when I came across this lecture on YouTube...

Nassim Haramein

« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 01:50:43 PM by Rudi Weyrich »
Suspend all belief. Get the facts ~ Rudi
No one rules if no one obeys ~ Lao Tzu

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
- YHWH Tetragrammaton A Gravity Generator
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 05:12:13 PM »
Rudi, stop believing in fairy tales.
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2013, 05:46:43 PM »
Rudi, stop believing in fairy tales.

Tell me that after you've watched the video...

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2013, 09:19:13 PM »
Watching the first 15 minutes & starting to think "some sciency Kabbalistic stuff" & 10 seconds later the guy mentions Kabballa.  Well I kinda like the thing about Saturn over Earth if only for nostalgia for previous years before local area started getting regular long droughts along with punishing bright sun that makes gardening/landscape require frequent watering.  The Tetra video relies heavily on OT stuff so far (30 minutes in) & a perfect example of YouTube videos that could just as easily have been put into HTML text with photos for illustration.

Offline Dwayne

• Administrator
  • Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2013, 09:29:22 PM »
Electric universe.

“The long and constant persuasion that all the forces of nature are mutually dependent, having one common origin, or rather being different manifestations of one fundamental power, has often made me think on the possibility of establishing, by experiment, a connection between gravity and electricity …no terms could exaggerate the value of the relation they would establish.” ~ Michael Faraday

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2013, 10:08:07 PM »
Watching the first 15 minutes & starting to think "some sciency Kabbalistic stuff" & 10 seconds later the guy mentions Kabballa.  Well I kinda like the thing about Saturn over Earth if only for nostalgia for previous years before local area started getting regular long droughts along with punishing bright sun that makes gardening/landscape require frequent watering.  The Tetra video relies heavily on OT stuff so far (30 minutes in) & a perfect example of YouTube videos that could just as easily have been put into HTML text with photos for illustration.

My main point was that the Hebrews seem to have a penchant for thievery, then as well as now. I hold this to be true of the bible as well. I get the strong impresion that they usurped all the history and myths of preceding cultures into a compressed narrative in which they are the 'leading lights' of a history that was never theirs. Like Einstein they have a rather strong penchant for plagiarism and then trying to hardwire the Torah into world history by announcing it to be the word of God and not to be questioned. Yet in spite of their BS it pays to keep an open mind and look for the baby drowning in the sludge rather than condemn it all outright simply because they have claimed ownership of the bathtub. But then I have tried many times to caution you to set aside your emotional reaction to all things jewish with blanket dismissals to no avail.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2013, 10:23:49 PM »
My main point was that the Hebrews seem to have a penchant for thievery, then as well as now. I hold this to be true of the bible as well. I get the strong impresion that they usurped all the history and myths of preceding cultures into a compressed narrative in which they are the 'leading lights' of a history that was never theirs. Like Einstein they have a rather strong penchant for plagiarism and then trying to hardwire the Torah into world history by announcing it to be the word of God and not to be questioned. Yet in spite of their BS it pays to keep an open mind and look for the baby drowning in the sludge rather than condemn it all outright simply because they have claimed ownership of the bathtub. But then I have tried many times to caution you to set aside your emotional reaction to all things jewish with blanket dismissals to no avail.

That's what I got out of too, and I even thought of Einstein as you did, and said to myself--this guy is no einstein. For every one einstein there are thousands and thousands of Jews who keep going even if they look ridiculous, silly, or don't make sense. They keep going and going from one thing to another like the EverReady bunny with no constraints of guilt, shame, or feelings of stupidity.

Offline mallard

• Commander
  • Coulda had a V-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2013, 02:18:01 AM »
Good speaker!
don't eat yellow snow

Offline Wulfgar

• First Lieutenant
  • Not willingly committed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2013, 03:07:59 AM »
I get the strong impresion that they usurped all the history and myths of preceding cultures into a compressed narrative in which they are the 'leading lights' of a history that was never theirs.

Rivero's been saying this for a long time over at WRH.  It obviously still goes on now.  The modern Talumdized Jew clearly has delusions of grandeur.  Hell, all you have to do is read JIDF/Hasbara comments at YouTube.  Jews are given credit for every advancement in science & medicine.  The most famous example was Jonah Salk with the polio vaccination.  He led the team, but that doesn't detract from the contributions of everybody else who helped make it possible.   

Never these internet trolls pause at the reality that every technology in Israel's possession was either bought or stolen for elsewhere.  Lying, cheating and steeling became "virtues" for the tribe.

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2013, 10:29:34 PM »

I'm not trying to dismiss Ark Power simply out of anti-Jew hostility.  But while watching part of video I see the guy mention to audience that some items in presentation must wait for the NEXT day because of time constraints.  Did people pay to see a multi-day seminar? Hmm, if the guy didn't spend so much time joking & mugging & elaborating history of his 'discoveries' he could have finished the bulk in 2 hrs.  But like a salesman he needs to draw folks in with an emotional connection.  So Jews have the Ark Power & never do anything with it?

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2013, 10:52:44 PM »
I'm not trying to dismiss Ark Power simply out of anti-Jew hostility.  But while watching part of video I see the guy mention to audience that some items in presentation must wait for the NEXT day because of time constraints.  Did people pay to see a multi-day seminar? Hmm, if the guy didn't spend so much time joking & mugging & elaborating history of his 'discoveries' he could have finished the bulk in 2 hrs.  But like a salesman he needs to draw folks in with an emotional connection.  So Jews have the Ark Power & never do anything with it?

The really good jew bullshit artists get millions to start wars, contain phony epidemics, do phony science research, and so forth. This guy should get an A for effort, but he's no einstein.

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2013, 02:33:22 AM »

I prefer 'Hebrew' in this instance as that is more accurate in terms of the historical/biblical record, however accurate it is. I would say that the technology removed from Egypt was little understood by the rank and file. It would not be long before the few who did understand it would die off and it's true purpose forgotten. However the memory of what it could do and what it meant was impressive enough to turn it into an object of worship.

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2013, 02:40:40 AM »
The really good jew bullshit artists get millions to start wars, contain phony epidemics, do phony science research, and so forth. This guy should get an A for effort, but he's no einstein.

Give your jew hate a break laconas. I've already pointed out that Einstein was a plagiarist. I suppose you think Tesla was a jew as well? Dismissing everything under that rubric is a sure way to let ignorance continue to rule.

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2013, 09:44:24 AM »
So Jews have the Ark Power & never do anything with it?

When they get the US to nuke Iran, they'll claim Iran stole the technology didn't know how it worked.
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.