Author Topic: What the FUQ?  (Read 1068 times)

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
What the FUQ?
« on: May 06, 2013, 11:55:51 AM »
What The FUQ? - Frequently Unanswered Questions of the "Australian Government"

Suspend all belief. Get the facts ~ Rudi
No one rules if no one obeys ~ Lao Tzu

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
- What the FUQ?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2013, 04:38:00 PM »
Very interesting video. BUGGER, it is tough to fight the government.

Apart from that, it was really nice to see Perth again, we lived there for 8 months, our boys were 10 and 8 years old. It was most pleasant, the people were friendly, the beaches gorgeous and lots of sunshine. But, Canada was closer to home, only 10 hours away from Germany.
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
- What the FUQ?
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2013, 05:26:41 PM »
Very interesting video. BUGGER, it is tough to fight the government.

Apart from that, it was really nice to see Perth again, we lived there for 8 months, our boys were 10 and 8 years old. It was most pleasant, the people were friendly, the beaches gorgeous and lots of sunshine. But, Canada was closer to home, only 10 hours away from Germany.

It is a long way. I have a friend (also German) I talk to frequently on Skype and I still can't get used to him being a day ahead.

But on topic - I'm doing a little research along the lines of what is contained in the video to see whether the same sort of scenario holds true for Canada. I think it does.
Suspend all belief. Get the facts ~ Rudi
No one rules if no one obeys ~ Lao Tzu

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
- What the FUQ?
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2013, 07:13:27 PM »
It is a long way. I have a friend (also German) I talk to frequently on Skype and I still can't get used to him being a day ahead.

Ah, but look on the bright side, you get the news (good or bad) early.  ;)

But on topic - I'm doing a little research along the lines of what is contained in the video to see whether the same sort of scenario holds true for Canada. I think it does.

Perhaps, after all, we are controlled by the same 'elements'. Let me know what you find.
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.