Author Topic: active NBA player comes out as gay  (Read 1413 times)

Offline Wulfgar

• First Lieutenant
  • Not willingly committed.
    • View Profile
active NBA player comes out as gay
« on: April 30, 2013, 05:12:58 AM »
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/magazine/news/20130429/jason-collins-gay-nba-player/

Having an active male major league sports figure come out as gay has been a media obsession for years.  Now that's it's finally happened, not coincidentally during the propaganda slam for gay marriage around the country and Supreme Court, the media is collectively ramming this story down America's throats.  A columnist for USA Today is already comparing this with Jackie Robinson.  Media types also are collectively obsessed with Twitter feeds.  Thus, it's considered extremely important to get "reactions" to help frame the story.  Anything ever remotely negative or indifferent toward this revalation will undoubtedly be derided as "bigoted," "ignorant" or "hate."  Kind of ironic that after demands for open conversation or national dialogue, an honest opinion has to immediately be shouted down.

Getting back to this Jason Collins fellow.  He's probably a decent guy and a great teammate, as has been said.  Years ago, the organized gay movement supposedly only wanted "tolerance."  If that was the goal, then this should've been enough.  Apparently not.  At the time, they've never been able show why this matters.  What sort of sexual activities Jason Collins engages in is not my concern, and it doesn't make me feel enriched in any way to know the he's openly gay.

With that in mind, we shall see where this leads.  He is not a star player and is a free agent. 

Offline lurgis

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
- active NBA player comes out as gay
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 08:13:57 AM »
Now the jews are set to ruin professional sports. No longer can a man watch sports without his wife or girlfriend wondering if he is really watching to lust after the athletes.

Offline Wulfgar

• First Lieutenant
  • Not willingly committed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 01:11:00 PM »
Now the jews are set to ruin professional sports. No longer can a man watch sports without his wife or girlfriend wondering if he is really watching to lust after the athletes.

The Jew angle can't be ignored.  Except for the NFL, all of the major sports commissioners are Jews and thus homophiles.  With promotion of homosexuality, next to abortion, open border immigration and gun control in the media, it's not hard to see Jew finger prints.

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2013, 03:38:26 PM »
Young girls these days are being 'programmed' to think that two guys making-out is a turn-on.

Offline FrankDialogue

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2013, 11:03:18 PM »

LeBron: Homo or No Homo?

The NBA is a cesspit...I used to really enjoy basketball...I even met Wilt Chamberlain when I was about 12 years old.

I met Wilt after a game in this very series: 1967 NBA Championship Finals vs. San Francisco Warriors (Nate Thurmond, Warriors pictured) at Phila. Convention Hall 1967.