Author Topic: Wash Post: Local Section Features Huge "Contrail" Photo  (Read 826 times)

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
Wash Post: Local Section Features Huge "Contrail" Photo
« on: April 03, 2013, 08:12:13 PM »
Yesterday's Washington Post print/e-replica edition featured a huge photo (front page of local B section, above the fold) of a big "passenger jet" spewing huge amounts of "contrail/vapor trails".  WaPo makes photo uncopyable, sorry.

Caption:  Photo by Michael S. Williamson:  Fluffy streaks form in the sky in the wake of a passenger jet headed west, toward the sun, as it passes over Washington. The long thin artificial clouds, a familiar sight in this area, are called contrails (short for "condensation trails"), or vapor trails.

EB:  Memory-Holing combined with not-too-subtle suggestion for folks to ignore mass # of jet trails.  Chemtrail-debunkers claim that upper-level atmosphere differs highly from ground weather:  ie when sky-watchers note that when chemtrails mysteriously fail to form some weeks but appear in masse other weeks we can't relate that to the weather.  That theory might work but lately I've seen wide variation of local weather but few chemtrails.  Previously (like around Christmas) there were huge # of criss-cross chemtrails.  Weather alone doesn't seem to explain variation in trail appearance.

Link below probably won't work in another couple hours:  WaPo Memory-Holes print edition instantly Memory-Holes their stuff nowadays.

http://thewashingtonpost.newspaperdirect.com/epaper/viewer.aspx

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
- Wash Post: Local Section Features Huge "Contrail" Photo
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2013, 10:15:27 AM »
EB.

Caption:  Photo by Michael S. Williamson:  Fluffy streaks form in the sky in the wake of a passenger jet headed west, toward the sun, as it passes over Washington. The long thin artificial clouds, a familiar sight in this area, are called contrails (short for "condensation trails"), or vapor trails.

I did not see the picture, but there are NO fluffy streaks in Contrails, they dissipate very quickly.

Study HAARP, or take a look here

Why “Chemtrails For Dummies.com” you might ask? Good question; even for a dummy I might add! Well, it appears that most folks are just too dumbed down these days to realize that they’re being sprayed like insects or weeds from jet planes flying over their heads. Now whether it’s the contents of the sprays themselves affecting their cognitive abilities or some form of inherent stupidity endemic to the general population, the fact remains, and is clearly evident, that the problem has been around in our face for well over a decade now and still your average dummy hasn’t caught on to the fact. Thus the need for added remedial intervention....

^^^ link ^^^

I live on a fair-sized Agricultural Reserve and have seen Chemtrails almost daily. This is NOT, and I repeat NOT a busy commercial fly route. This should tell you something.

From the article:

Now why this dumbed down reaction pattern is present in so many otherwise intelligent people remains an enigma to this day. Even though the information is out there in print, on dvd and currently is spreading across the cyberian firmament like wildfire, the number of dummies remain exceptionally high.
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2013, 05:20:29 PM »
EB.

I did not see the picture, but there are NO fluffy streaks in Contrails, they dissipate very quickly.

Study HAARP, or take a look here

I live on a fair-sized Agricultural Reserve and have seen Chemtrails almost daily. This is NOT, and I repeat NOT a busy commercial fly route. This should tell you something.

From the article:

Now why this dumbed down reaction pattern is present in so many otherwise intelligent people remains an enigma to this day. Even though the information is out there in print, on dvd and currently is spreading across the cyberian firmament like wildfire, the number of dummies remain exceptionally high.

The issue needs more attention, only problem is that few qualified scientists seem willing to explore it.  Us citizens see strange patterns but don't really have the $$ nor expertise to properly answer the chemtrail "debunkers".  For instance I was reading a chemtrail site:  the author included some complex math formulae about what conditions would form contrails.  He noted IIRC that his formulae were based on scientific papers he had read but actually, he claimed, the 'state of the art' formulae were a virtual secret.  Hmm, now why would authoritays need to keep THAT secret?

Well I live in area w/heavy plane traffic; OTOH the changed microclimate confuses things a bit:  metro DC skies used to be (in 70's) usually overcast & hazy in the warmer months.  However it was a broad overcast (from natural humidity mostly).  Now the area is paved over for tens of miles around so there's less natural haze.  But on big chemtrail days we see the afternoon haze produced from spreading chemtrails...so avg Dummy goes out for lunch, sees the haze & thinks nothing of it, not realizing it has a different source than the old days.

BTW last couple days it's been warmer in Kamloops than here! ???  Rode to see the cherry blossoms--media said they weren't at peak which turned out to mean they barely started blooming.  Oh well, the cool spring keeps the bugs & weeds back for a little while longer.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2013, 08:59:27 PM »
The issue needs more attention, only problem is that few qualified scientists seem willing to explore it.  Us citizens see strange patterns but don't really have the $$ nor expertise to properly answer the chemtrail "debunkers".  For instance I was reading a chemtrail site:  the author included some complex math formulae about what conditions would form contrails.  He noted IIRC that his formulae were based on scientific papers he had read but actually, he claimed, the 'state of the art' formulae were a virtual secret.  Hmm, now why would authoritays need to keep THAT secret?

That would take a very brave scientist to go out on the limb like Arthur Topham did.

Well I live in area w/heavy plane traffic; OTOH the changed microclimate confuses things a bit:  metro DC skies used to be (in 70's) usually overcast & hazy in the warmer months.  However it was a broad overcast (from natural humidity mostly).  Now the area is paved over for tens of miles around so there's less natural haze.  But on big chemtrail days we see the afternoon haze produced from spreading chemtrails...so avg Dummy goes out for lunch, sees the haze & thinks nothing of it, not realizing it has a different source than the old days.

This is very true, the average dummy does not have a clue, most likely still believes that 18 Arabs did 9/11.

BTW last couple days it's been warmer in Kamloops than here! ???  Rode to see the cherry blossoms--media said they weren't at peak which turned out to mean they barely started blooming.  Oh well, the cool spring keeps the bugs & weeds back for a little while longer.

Wow, you must have some cool weather, is rather cool here also, currently 8C. The day before yesterday was a lovely sunny day, but there were also 3 chemtrails in the early afternoon, you can actually watch the clouds form and these planes are not big.

My apricot tree is almost ready to bloom. The apple tree will follow. (These trees were here when we bought the property) I have 3 more trees that need to be planted, a pear tree, a plumb tree and a cherry tree.
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.