Author Topic: Holocaust Researchers Catalog 42,500 Nazi Ghettos, Camps; Numbers Are 'Unbelieva  (Read 7199 times)

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
You'll have to excuse me I get my paid jew Holocaust promoters mixed-up sometimes. Wasn't Goldhagen the Harvard Jew who wrote a book about Jews being in the Werhmacht?

I don't know about Goldhagen writing that, Hitler's Jewish Soldiers: The Untold Story of Nazi Racial Laws and Men of Jewish Descent in the German Military, Bryan Mark Rigg is the most publicized author in that regard.

FWIW, he was wrong, it was such a tightly-held secret no Jew even heard of the The Holocaust until 1978. And this is 100%. There is not one written example of any Jew ever mentioning The Holocaust before 1978.

You're stubborn insistence on this reminds me of the Greek vs Yugloslavian Macedonia controversy.  This extensively-documented article http://www.berkeleyinternet.com/holocaust/ reports how "holocaust" was originally used by Holocaust-promoters who modified it with "German" or "Jewish" but even in early 60's began to refer to it simply as "h/Holocaust".  Of course one can point out that traditional usage rules dictated capitalizing words in book or article titles & thus, perhaps, older references to the capitalized "Holocaust" did not always signify whether the word should always be capitalized.  OTOH the article notes a couple of references to 60's Jewish literature that indeed capitalized the "H" outside of book/article titles:

Following quotations (assuming accuracy) show both "Holocaust" & "holocaust" were used (in either case without a prefacing adjective).

"The experience of the holocaust in Europe defies language, and leads to a mystique of silence, or to madness itself." And:  "... a full twenty years after the holocaust..." (27 October 1963, New York Times Book Review, pp. 3, 69 -- Wiesel's second and third "holocaust" in print.)

"A group of Jewish children ... re-create the world in play, endowing it with a soul ... the theme of Aichinger's novel ... among the finest works ever written on the Holocaust." (November 1963, Hadassah Magazine -- probably Wiesel's fourth "H/holocaust")

"And God ? Where was He during those dark years ? The Holocaust has had a great impact on religion ..." (November 1967, Address: Union of American Hebrew Congregations)

"Your entire universe is crumbling ... Yesterday's holocaust will followed by tomorrow's, and that one will be total!" (1970, A Beggar in Jerusalem, p. 42)

"Why were the Gypsies persecuted ... exterminated ? Their lot seems to me, on one level, more tragic than that of the Jews ... They are scarcely mentioned in the so-called literature of the Holocaust. An outrageous injustice ..." (28 May 1978, Los Angeles Times: Book Review, p. 4) (50)

Of course the article notes the big influence of "The Holocaust" NBC mini-series.  & I realize that in a strictly technical sense you might be correct that "The Holocaust" (vs "the Holocaust") was not used by Jews until 1978 but the series title is not definitive since it's still subject to capitalization as a title.  Perhaps the mini-series The Holocaust was the first time a publication/video began with "t/The h/Holocaust" & thus, by usage began literally "The Holocaust".  But note that "the" is not capitalized in a title unless it's the first word. 

And note a recent NY Times article that uses lower-case "t" in "the Holocaust":  1MAR13: The Holocaust Just Got More Shocking...What they have found so far has shocked even scholars steeped in the history of the Holocaust.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
It's a good thing people are throwing away their books, encyclopedias, and dictionaries with the coming e-book craze that has instant revisions. Nobody will no longer be burdened with comparative literature nuts who claim this or that happened then and there.
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
It's a good thing people are throwing away their books, encyclopedias, and dictionaries with the coming e-book craze that has instant revisions. Nobody will no longer be burdened with comparative literature nuts who claim this or that happened then and there.

Recently I saw a 20-something gal reading an Ayn Rand book.  I wondered why, but I didn't have the nerve to interrupt her "education".
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.

Offline amalgamy

• Group Commander
    • View Profile
Sounds like a nice Purim season tale and a gear up for WW3....

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
The Jews are not telling a lie exactly, they're just changing the definition of a camp. Many people interned in Germany and the Eastern territories during WWII were interned on a small farm, and many times they were the sole internee. Survival and simple things like a place to live and food were very important during WWII. The mystery of the 40,000 camps is solved. My work is done for the moment.

The term "ghetto" originated from the name of the Jewish quarter in Venice, established in 1516, in which the Venetian authorities compelled the city's Jews to live. Various officials, ranging from local municipal authorities to the Austrian Emperor Charles V, ordered the creation of ghettos for Jews in Frankfurt, Rome, Prague, and other cities in the 16th and 17th centuries.
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
You'll have to excuse me I get my paid jew Holocaust promoters mixed-up sometimes. Wasn't Goldhagen the Harvard Jew who wrote a book about Jews being in the Werhmacht?

FWIW, he was wrong, it was such a tightly-held secret no Jew even heard of the The Holocaust until 1978. And this is 100%. There is not one written example of any Jew ever mentioning The Holocaust before 1978.

I left Germany in 1956, the butcher, the baker, the druggist, the car dealer and other businesses were owned by the Jews. BUT, there was never even a whisper regarding the holy-hollow-co$t.

I wonder who thought of that brilliant idea?
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".

Offline Wulfgar

• First Lieutenant
  • Not willingly committed.
    • View Profile
Post a link.

Sorry, forgot.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/02/holocaust-researchers-catalogue-nazi-ghettos_n_2797031.html

Look at this from the article:

Father Patrick Desbois told the London Times in 2009 that after years of investigating mass graves in Ukraine, he feels the death toll should be revised upward.

Those "mass graves" in Ukraine were probably from the Holomodor.  Jews, of course, controlled the Cheka.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
I left Germany in 1956, the butcher, the baker, the druggist, the car dealer and other businesses were owned by the Jews. BUT, there was never even a whisper regarding the holy-hollow-co$t.

I wonder who thought of that brilliant idea?

In secret Jewish circles credit is given to Elie Weisel. The rest of us are supposed to pretend it always existed, even during WWII. And of course in Europe it's a crime not to believe it always existed.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
In secret Jewish circles credit is given to Elie Weisel. The rest of us are supposed to pretend it always existed, even during WWII.

And of course in Europe it's a crime not to believe it always existed.

Indeed it is.

They sure know how to pick their oh-so-willing whores.

Offline lurgis

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
jews never know when to quit and always go too far. This latest holohoax zaniness should serve to cause people to stop and pause and reconsider the entire holohoax myth and arrive at the conclusion as to the unlikeliness of it all.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
Yup!  Sad that lawyers are attacked (much as in the US where defense attorneys are persecuted for 'profiting from criminal proceeds', 'enabling terrorism' etc)...true law requires competent defense...not an attitude that defense lawyers are co-defendants.

Stolz's presentation was nice & a little German practice for me.  Curious if you can place her accent?  I'm pretty clueless with German accents other than maybe southern or Bavarian.  Learned the word "Holocaustleugner"...of course German JMSM uses 'Denier' vs 'Revisionist'.

To 'them', only those lawyers who are on the same page are welcome, the rest are, as you say, considered deniers.

Offline Wulfgar

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
jews never know when to quit and always go too far. This latest holohoax zaniness should serve to cause people to stop and pause and reconsider the entire holohoax myth and arrive at the conclusion as to the unlikeliness of it all.

The comments section at Huff Post is loaded with messages from Jews and white liberals.  None of them question a thing.

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile

That's because, of course, term "Holocaust" (TM) was coined in 1978.  That's the year the definition of "holocaust" changed in dictionaries everywhere...  I've verified this with old dictionaries myself.

Yes, old books getting harder and harder to come by.  Not sure where they are all going but it's vital to keep them as recorded history is being tampered with before our very eyes.

Offline burford

• Captain
    • View Profile
Recently I saw a 20-something gal reading an Ayn Rand book.  I wondered why, but I didn't have the nerve to interrupt her "education".

It's assigned reading in many high schools and colleges. Recently a young guy told me that he couldn't understand why they had to read such a boring story.
If people are brainwashed, how would they know it?

Offline burford

• Captain
    • View Profile
The rest of us are supposed to pretend it always existed, even during WWII. And of course in Europe it's a crime not to believe it always existed.

Of course it's always existed. Heck, there are even accounts of it going as far back as the 1890s. Sheesh...

Offline burford

• Captain
    • View Profile
The comments section at Huff Post is loaded with messages from Jews and white liberals.

I noticed that too. I'm sure they'd have similar responses regarding dead Palestinian kids.

None of them question a thing.

People have been emotioneered from early on. By the time they mature their sympathetic responses are reflexive, and they don't even know it.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
That's because, of course, term "Holocaust" (TM) was coined in 1978.  That's the year the definition of "holocaust" changed in dictionaries everywhere...  I've verified this with old dictionaries myself.

Yes, old books getting harder and harder to come by.  Not sure where they are all going but it's vital to keep them as recorded history is being tampered with before our very eyes.

There's not much we can do about it. The future is tablets--no more textbooks or books in general. None of have the means to store millions of volumes. The other part to this story is they're changing computer hardware/software every few years. If you have a disc with info from 20 years ago it's probably likely that info is gone forever. No hard-copy books and changing hardware/software, we can both see the writing on the wall.

If you still have those old dictionaries, check this out. Around 1991 the Jews changed BC and AD to BCE and CE.

Offline Wulfgar

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
People have been emotioneered from early on. By the time they mature their sympathetic responses are reflexive, and they don't even know it.

Get' em while they're young.  Convince them that they're gay or gender-confused, too, along the way.

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
The comments section at Huff Post is loaded with messages from Jews and white liberals.  None of them question a thing.

Probably 80% jews/cryptos, 19% utterly naive, and 1% there to see if the ratio is changing (it's not).
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
There's not much we can do about it. The future is tablets--no more textbooks or books in general. None of have the means to store millions of volumes. The other part to this story is they're changing computer hardware/software every few years. If you have a disc with info from 20 years ago it's probably likely that info is gone forever. No hard-copy books and changing hardware/software, we can both see the writing on the wall.

If you still have those old dictionaries, check this out. Around 1991 the Jews changed BC and AD to BCE and CE.

Remember Zip discs?  Used to use those for backups, now a forgotten relic.  Even CD's & DVD's are becoming old-hat.  Blu-Ray & dual-layer can hold lots of stuff but only hard-core nerds will keep the necessary hardware, & CD/DVD lifespan is much less than books.