Author Topic: Report on NatGeo's "Human Lampshade: A Holocaust Mystery"  (Read 9336 times)

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
Report on NatGeo's "Human Lampshade: A Holocaust Mystery"
« on: February 25, 2013, 10:26:53 PM »
Human Lampshade: A Holocaust Mystery

Your intrepid reporter EB sat through this hour-long show:  we thought the lampshade hoax had long been laid to rest but wow, a major network is featuring a show on it so yes, I was intrigued.  A dealer, in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, offers to sell a lampshade purportedly made from Jewish skin.  Jewish Holocaust researchers get interested & send the lampshade to a variety of laboratories in Cleveland, Chicago, Germany etc.  One scientist examines the metal-work & claims it bears signs of mid-20th Century technology.  Producers visit a German researcher who plays along with most of the Holohoax schtick but admirably refuses, in couched language, to endorse the whole lampshade scheme. 

The show notes the German villagers from Buchenwald area forced to witness atrocity souvenirs such as human lampshades:  supposedly (IIRC) the Germans were dismissive & some even laughed.  The show emphasizes Ilse Koch "Bitch of Buchenwald" story.

Well the show wanders hither & yon giving basically zero attention to Revisionist arguments; ie general lampshade story is considered to be true & the only question is the provenance of the post-Katrina lampshade.  Finally in the closing minutes the show reveals the results of a DNA lab test:  the lampshade skin is definitely non-human!  The fat Jews are disappointed & whine that this will be 'twisted' by Revisionist "haters".

Offline Germanic American Fox

• First Sergeant
  • Neither a citizen nor subject be.
    • View Profile
- Report on NatGeo's "Human Lampshade: A Holocaust Mystery"
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 08:11:21 AM »
Interesting but what is more interesting is the fact that they finally admitted it on TV!
If the Jews are all innocent and saintly then that would be as big an anomaly among humans as if they were all plotting and scheming towards world domination!

An “anti-semite” in actual usage, is less often a man who hates Jews then a man certain Jews hate.  Joseph Sobran

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 07:40:26 PM »
Interesting but what is more interesting is the fact that they finally admitted it on TV!

Only problem is they admitted the one recent specimen was fake...I didn't keep copious notes on the show but as best I can remember they more or less claimed (or at least implied) that "Nazis" had made things out of Jewish prisoners' skin. 

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2013, 12:14:19 PM »
Only problem is they admitted the one recent specimen was fake...I didn't keep copious notes on the show but as best I can remember they more or less claimed (or at least implied) that "Nazis" had made things out of Jewish prisoners' skin.

What a bunch of B.S., they ought be ashamed of themselves.
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2013, 06:48:43 PM »
What a bunch of B.S., they ought be ashamed of themselves.

Yes, we've seen that video debunking the lampshades & shrunken heads, I thought it included some pretty convincing evidence.  Alas, the Establishment is not fond of debate whether it's on Holocaust, economy, war, whatever.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2013, 07:50:29 PM »
Yes, we've seen that video debunking the lampshades & shrunken heads, I thought it included some pretty convincing evidence.  Alas, the Establishment is not fond of debate whether it's on Holocaust, economy, war, whatever.

What convincing evidence? Would you like to elaborate?

'Human Skin' Lampshade and Nazi Shrunken Heads? - Talk about a vivid imagination.

The propaganda hoaxes of lampshades and human soap. The Allied propaganda machine was grasping at anything Soviet think tanks could come up with to justify the massive costs of the war, in money and human life. To people of today it might seem pathetically childish or even comic, but really it is chilling. To think that people fell for that.
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2013, 09:35:38 PM »
What convincing evidence? Would you like to elaborate?

'Human Skin' Lampshade and Nazi Shrunken Heads? - Talk about a vivid imagination.

The "convincing evidence" I referred to was in the debunking video  "BUCHENWALD A Dumb Dumb Portrayal Of Evil", NOT the NatGeo "Human Lampshade" TV show!

Can't embed the YouTube video since it lacks the old embed code, I wish Rudi would update the FP video embedding modules, currently it's a PITA for non-mods (ie go to video, click Share, click Embed, click Old Embed box, copy/paste link into FP, remove the extraneous 4/5 of link (hardly obvious bit there)...IMHO an unnecessarily opaque & difficult task. 

Not sure why the "Dumb Dumb" video is split into 32 parts but at least each segment automatically leads to the next.  Anyway "Dumb Dumb" strongly rebuts the "lampshades" & "shrunken heads".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cYaonpIGYk&list=PL9214BB79AFF288E1&index=1
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 10:21:34 PM by Sue »

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2013, 05:20:49 AM »
Jews would have us believe Germans are sick enough to want jew-skin lampshades.  German taste is fairly basic.  You want exotic, stuffed animals, shrunken heads, ornate things, visit a rich jew's house.  As for jews being made into soap, again hoax.  You want cosmetic products made from animal and human biomass (to include foreskin and placentas), look no further than the jewish cosmetic industries.  Can anyone doubt that the WWII stories are just jews turning the table on the respectable Germans?
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2013, 06:10:45 AM »
You want cosmetic products made from animal and human biomass (to include foreskin and placentas), look no further than the jewish cosmetic industries.
Need to figure out if my stepmother wears makeup... I love to tell that Jewess that she is rubbing baby penis on her face! She doesn't believe that anyone is actually arrested under Holocaust Denial Laws because it conflicts with her world view... But when the evidence is put in front of her face she is receptive! I would love to see the look on her face when she found out!
If the Jews are all innocent and saintly then that would be as big an anomaly among humans as if they were all plotting and scheming towards world domination!

An “anti-semite” in actual usage, is less often a man who hates Jews then a man certain Jews hate.  Joseph Sobran

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2013, 10:15:16 PM »
BUCHENWALD A Dumb Dumb Portrayal Of Evil 1/32

Go to YouTube, click on share, click on embed, copy link as you see it below:

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4cYaonpIGYk?list=PL9214BB79AFF288E1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

add html tags (as shown below)

[....]you tube link[/....]

Sorry doesn't work, tried it with html brackets, url brackets, tried w/o the http:// inside the link, tried with the <> brackets.  I think that's only for mods/admins.

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2013, 10:42:06 PM »
Jews would have us believe Germans are sick enough to want jew-skin lampshades.  German taste is fairly basic.  You want exotic, stuffed animals, shrunken heads, ornate things, visit a rich jew's house.  As for jews being made into soap, again hoax.  You want cosmetic products made from animal and human biomass (to include foreskin and placentas), look no further than the jewish cosmetic industries.  Can anyone doubt that the WWII stories are just jews turning the table on the respectable Germans?

Interesting that Jewish law forbids figurative art but very few Jews follow that.  BTW long ago the WaPo had an article about German stuffed toy animals--they insist on realism ie no purple ponies or pink elephants.  Anyway, yeah, why would anyone want a human-skin lampshade esp since Germans supposedly hated the Jews so much?  Wouldn't make much sense as a serial-killer-type souvenir since supposedly Ilse Koch killed Jews daily, ie one doesn't need a souvenir for stuff that is constantly happening around one.  Why stop at lampshades?  Why not have coffee tables made from skulls or floor lamps made from femurs?

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2013, 10:44:01 PM »
Sorry doesn't work, tried it with html brackets, url brackets, tried w/o the http:// inside the link, tried with the <> brackets.  I think that's only for mods/admins.

OK EB, just post the link then, I can always embed the video if I see it.  :)

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2013, 12:38:06 AM »
OK EB, just post the link then, I can always embed the video if I see it.  :)

Thanks but now my previous post is showing the embedded video--it's the same one as the url link I posted.  Dunno, an admin/mod must have fixed it?

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2013, 05:22:29 AM »

Interesting that Jewish law forbids figurative art but very few Jews follow that.  BTW long ago the WaPo had an article about German stuffed toy animals--they insist on realism ie no purple ponies or pink elephants.  Anyway, yeah, why would anyone want a human-skin lampshade esp since Germans supposedly hated the Jews so much?  Wouldn't make much sense as a serial-killer-type souvenir since supposedly Ilse Koch killed Jews daily, ie one doesn't need a souvenir for stuff that is constantly happening around one.  Why stop at lampshades?  Why not have coffee tables made from skulls or floor lamps made from femurs?
I saw a Video when I was a kid that claimed that Hitler made book covers out of Jew Bones! It made so many cannibalism claims I could not believe it! And none of it is true I now know... Schools are brainwashing camps aren't they!

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2013, 07:22:57 PM »
I saw a Video when I was a kid that claimed that Hitler made book covers out of Jew Bones! It made so many cannibalism claims I could not believe it! And none of it is true I now know... Schools are brainwashing camps aren't they!

That's a good one, hadn't heard of it before.  But now I see a link:  http://www2.webster.edu/~woolflm/nazidocsandothers.html

Frau Ilse Koch
    Kockwas also known as the "Bitch of Buchenwald." She was the wife of a camp commander and her hobby was to collect the skins of inmates, both dead and alive, if they had a tattoo she liked. Koch turned the skin into book covers, gloves, lampshades and other sorts of furniture (Fischer, 1995).

Dr. Wagner
    Wagner was a Doctor at Buchenwald and did a dissertation on tattooing. Wagner selected people with tattoos to die and made furniture out of human skin and bones (Hackett, 1995).

Dr. Carl Clauberg

Clauberg conducted sterilization and castration experiments along with Horst Schumann at Auschwitz.  He tried to look for cheap and fast ways of sterilization and found that x-rays worked quite well. Clauberg tried to artificially inseminate women with numerous things. He injected caustic substances into womens' cervixes to disturb the fallopian tubes (Lifton, 1986). One of the substances he would inject into the women with formalin, novocain, progynon and prolusion to terminate their pregnancies. Block ten at Auschwitz was know as Clauberg's block.

(Why sterilize people that were supposedly being killed anyway?)

Irma Grese
    Grese was a concentration camp guard at Auschwitz. She was also known as the "Blond Angel of Death." At Auschwitz, Grese was placed in charge of 18,000 female prisoners where she "beat prisoners without mercy and both watched and helped medical experiments"(Snyder, 1975). Irma Grese was especially fond of the operations that dealt with the removal of womens' breasts (Snyder, 1975). She had affairs with quite a few doctors at Auschwitz including Mengele, and was condemned to death after the war.

Dr. Vaernet

Vaernet was a SS major and a doctor at Buchenwald. He experimented with ways to try to cure homosexuality by injecting synthetic hormones into mens' groins, hoping that this would alter their sex drives and preferences (Hackett, 1995).  Vaernet castrated fifteen men who all died as a result.

Offline bpocatch

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2013, 06:32:26 PM »
Flag to: Kind Lampshade Maker (a good white man)

the_Skunk pbuh once told me that Kind Lampshade Maker was a handle for FP's own published author

Todd Brendan Fahey http://www.amazon.com/Wisdoms-maw-The-acid-novel/dp/0965183904

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2013, 08:08:13 PM »
Thanks but now my previous post is showing the embedded video--it's the same one as the url link I posted.  Dunno, an admin/mod must have fixed it?

I did it for you. :)

Offline Railroad Bum

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2013, 09:13:58 AM »
...Finally in the closing minutes the show reveals the results of a DNA lab test:  the lampshade skin is definitely non-human!

They'll edit out the closing minutes when they show it next time, and when they show it in the Holohoax Museums, and schools.
"Hi, Mom, this is Mark Bingham!...you believe me don't you?"

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2013, 10:30:44 AM »

They'll edit out the closing minutes when they show it next time, and when they show it in the Holohoax Museums, and schools.
Yeah and they'll make kids believe anything cuase we call brainwashing "eduacation"!