Author Topic: AMAZING SPEECH BY WAR VETERAN  (Read 4536 times)

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
AMAZING SPEECH BY WAR VETERAN
« on: February 23, 2013, 05:52:15 PM »
AMAZING SPEECH BY WAR VETERAN

Suspend all belief. Get the facts ~ Rudi
No one rules if no one obeys ~ Lao Tzu

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
- AMAZING SPEECH BY WAR VETERAN
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2013, 06:12:10 PM »
Yes, amazing!
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2013, 12:20:51 AM »

Aw Jeez, whatta bunch of commie whining.  We fight them over there so we don't have to fight them over here.  These colors don't run.

“Some say this country’s just out looking for a fight, well, after 9/11 man I’d have to say that’s right… You say we shouldn’t worry ’bout bin Laden… Have you forgotten?”  Liberals need to bow down & thank God for our fightin' men & women that preserve our freedoms; no more 9/11's after we woke up & went to war.

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2013, 05:12:11 AM »
Is billionaires now the code word for jews?  Why doesn't he just say jews.
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2013, 06:45:56 AM »
Is billionaires now the code word for jews?  Why doesn't he just say jews.

I see a young man waking up. More than likely he doesn't know about the jews but at least he spoke out, which is the main thing. Education follows.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2013, 10:28:24 AM »
I see a young man waking up. More than likely he doesn't know about the jews but at least he spoke out, which is the main thing. Education follows.

Very succinct! Good to see that people in the forces are waking up. This is step #1. The knowledge of WHO is really causing this behind the scenes, will come in time.

It did for us.
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2013, 12:42:39 PM »
The organization for which Mike Prysner is speaking is Iraq Veterans Against the War.

Doesn't look like he's on the "members" list: http://www.ivaw.org/members ...wonder why.

Seems they could use a hell of a lot more members. I hope this org isn't/doesn't-become some kind of controlled opposition front.

"Divert, distort, denigrate, disrupt or destroy any discussion of the corruption of American liberty by the organized lobby of a foreign power."  ~ WindRiverShoshoni

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2013, 04:56:55 PM »

Oh come on.  He surely knows about the jews.  So again the question, why he doesn't mention jews?  Is he scared or is he paid?

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2013, 04:59:37 PM »
The organization for which Mike Prysner is speaking is Iraq Veterans Against the War.

Doesn't look like he's on the "members" list: http://www.ivaw.org/members ...wonder why.

Seems they could use a hell of a lot more members. I hope this org isn't/doesn't-become some kind of controlled opposition front.

If all they talk about is the military industrial complex, then it's a front. Of course the Wall St. protests started out as a controlled front talking only about the 1% and bankers but they lost control and called the whole thing off.

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2013, 05:11:50 PM »
If all they talk about is the military industrial complex, then it's a front. Of course the Wall St. protests started out as a controlled front talking only about the 1% and bankers but they lost control and called the whole thing off.

Jacob Gold thought Puerto Ricans were a primary power player.  That may have been satire.  Why hasn't he come back here?  It's not as good without him.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2013, 05:31:20 PM »
Jacob Gold thought Puerto Ricans were a primary power player.  That may have been satire.  Why hasn't he come back here?  It's not as good without him.

The more I think about it, the more I see that they need a phony anti-war movement cause real ones are starting develop.

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2013, 06:18:23 PM »
The more I think about it, the more I see that they need a phony anti-war movement cause real ones are starting develop.

You assume everything is a lie right off the bat.  Truth is often the perfect opposite of what they say.   Then construct a straw man where jews are behind the malicious act, and try to knock it down with various logic and alibis and such, and counter those arguments, and counter the counter arguments, and so on.  Play out the debate in your mind.   

Offline burford

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2013, 10:18:05 PM »
Whether it's phony opposition or not, whether he mentions jews or not, the video's had 1.4 million views and people are getting an education, and starting to think.
If people are brainwashed, how would they know it?

Offline Notchosen

• Gunnery Sergeant
  • They did it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2013, 11:01:08 PM »

Wag, ever been to a party that had a guest which no one wanted to be with, and kinda broke the mood of everyone else? I think it's something like that, and I agree, it's just not the same without him.

His younger twin brothers became "matching night table lamps", that was a classic!  ;D

Offline Railroad Bum

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2013, 07:34:49 AM »
Wag, ever been to a party that had a guest which no one wanted to be with, and kinda broke the mood of everyone else? I think it's something like that, and I agree, it's just not the same without him.

His younger twin brothers became "matching night table lamps", that was a classic!  ;D

So then let's take a vote on whether to brink him back. I found his repetitive schtick annoying but I'll stay neutral. 
"Hi, Mom, this is Mark Bingham!...you believe me don't you?"

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2013, 09:34:36 PM »

So then let's take a vote on whether to brink him back. I found his repetitive schtick annoying but I'll stay neutral.

Doesn't seem as if he's particularly interested in coming back anyway.  Seems like he felt he paid his dues street-preaching but now the choir director doesn't like his voice so why stick around?

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2013, 10:18:35 PM »
Doesn't seem as if he's particularly interested in coming back anyway.  Seems like he felt he paid his dues street-preaching but now the choir director doesn't like his voice so why stick around?

Voice is one thing. Sniping quite another. And it wasn't just the choir master. All the snipes are now in their own little mutual massage parlor where they can libel me and others with impunity. But then I expected them to do no less.

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2013, 10:47:35 PM »
Voice is one thing. Sniping quite another. And it wasn't just the choir master. All the snipes are now in their own little mutual massage parlor where they can libel me and others with impunity. But then I expected them to do no less.

To your credit, AFAIK it was his choice to leave & not a ban.  OTOH some merits to the inductive/subjective approach vs the 'scientific'/deductive approach.  I note that on many of the true-crime tv shows the experts strongly recommend using one's instincts.  Maybe that new boyfriend seems too good to be true; maybe that neighbor/friend/relative seems to be a little too interested in your kids etc.

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2013, 05:43:56 AM »

Laconics popped up when FP was down, and it's stayed up and picked up a little action.  But not much.  With Jacob, obviously, it's more flavored with low-ball satire, which does have it's place. 

But in consideration of cyber-darwinism, you get competition for scraps.  That's all it is. 

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2013, 05:56:45 AM »

I don't think LW ever banned JakeSkunk to begin with. (am I correct in this, LW?)  He probably left because so many of us were on to his games and sick of his shtick. Hard to keep poisoning a well when folks are busting you out at every turn.
"Divert, distort, denigrate, disrupt or destroy any discussion of the corruption of American liberty by the organized lobby of a foreign power."  ~ WindRiverShoshoni