Author Topic: Would you fellatiate a donkey for israel? The Hagel hearings continue..  (Read 7426 times)

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
- Would you fellatiate a donkey for israel? The Hagel hearings continue..
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2013, 04:07:14 PM »
Hagel's confirmation.

Is this not anything more than the jews showing off their power? And daring Americans to challenge it? Sodomy is more like it.

Suspend all belief. Get the facts ~ Rudi
No one rules if no one obeys ~ Lao Tzu

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2013, 06:57:07 PM »
I lived in Charleston for a year back in '81 and it was not apparent to me that it was 'poverty stricken'. Maybe now, though I'm sure it's in the same boat as the rest of the country.

Yeah old town Charleston is pretty & rich, it's hardly typical of the state.  Went to Darlington SC once to see a NASCAR race & had the bad luck to see "Southern hospitality" at work--had to spend the weekend in jail on a chicken-crap charge.  Eye-opening experience, the cell was freezing & had solid steel door that amplified all the noise.  Cellie was an Iranian guy who was terrified cops were going to steal the $12K cash he had from his wholesaling business.  Cop that transported us to the magistrate's office drove 130 kph on a 80 kph-limit road.  When we went thru town all the darkies sitting outside sullenly waved at the white cop, more obeisance than friendliness.  At the magistrate they hauled up a 12-yr old white kid for skipping school (God forbid a kid missing Creationism class)--he got 15 hours community service.

SC used to have some manufacturing, has some logging & paper mills, MIC & prison-industrial complex round out the economic picture.  Dad spent a year at Greenville AF base & hated it.  Redneck airmen would go out on weekends & hassle blacks for kicks.  I guess it's a "Southern Gothic" thing that the fundies gladly vote for a homo Senator.

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2013, 07:02:04 PM »
Related. Cynthia McKinney describing the mechanics of how the Jewish lobby approaches new congressmen.

At the 3 min. mark.

http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=794

<iframe width=\"853\" height=\"480\" src=\"http://www.youtube.com/embed/clGJzywgtqc\" frameborder=\"0\" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I saw that whole McKinney interview when it first came out. She gets a lot of predictable flack for being an "angry racist black chick," but in fact she's one of the most switched-on Congresscretins in recent memory. That's why they gerrymandered her right out of office.

And that's why Paul Findlay (author of They Dare to Speak Out), John Sununu, James Traficant, and so many others have been forced out of Congress. If they can't use jewish money/power to oust them, they just kick them out and throw them in prison, like Traficant.

All of why Findlay et al founded http://www.councilforthenationalinterest.org/

"Divert, distort, denigrate, disrupt or destroy any discussion of the corruption of American liberty by the organized lobby of a foreign power."  ~ WindRiverShoshoni

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2013, 07:39:59 PM »
I saw that whole McKinney interview when it first came out. She gets a lot of predictable flack for being an "angry racist black chick," but in fact she's one of the most switched-on Congresscretins in recent memory. That's why they gerrymandered her right out of office.

And that's why Paul Findlay (author of They Dare to Speak Out), John Sununu, James Traficant, and so many others have been forced out of Congress. If they can't use jewish money/power to oust them, they just kick them out and throw them in prison, like Traficant.

All of why Findlay et al founded http://www.councilforthenationalinterest.org/

The other day I was reading about the Byzantine Empire. This bit caught my attention.

Government and bureaucracy
See also: Byzantine aristocracy and bureaucracy

In the Byzantine state, the emperor became the sole and absolute ruler, and his power was regarded as having divine origin.[184] The Senate ceased to have real political and legislative authority but remained as an honorary council with titular members. By the end of the 8th century, a civil administration focused on the court was formed as part of a large-scale consolidation of power in the capital (the rise to pre-eminence of the position of sakellarios is related to this change).[185] The most important administrative reform, which probably started in the mid-7th century, was the creation of themes, where civil and military administration was exercised by one person, the strategos.[186]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine_Empire
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2013, 08:00:35 PM »
Is this not anything more than the jews showing off their power? And daring Americans to challenge it? Sodomy is more like it.

Absolutely, no kidding. Is there any place that has not been infiltrated by these people?
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2013, 08:20:11 PM »
Absolutely, no kidding. Is there any place that has not been infiltrated by these people?

I looked under the bed. It's clear... lol

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2013, 08:55:57 PM »
I looked under the bed. It's clear... lol

LOL, all clear here too.  :D
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline Wulfgar

• First Lieutenant
  • Not willingly committed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2013, 07:18:38 AM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/17/djesus-uncrossed-on-snl-spoofs-tarantino-in-christ-revenge-fantasty_n_2706814.html?icid=maing-grid10%7Chtmlws-main-bb%7Cdl9%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D272000

Lorne Michaels & the SNL Jew writers had to overreach to please Abe Foxman.  Read the comments from 'Culture War' type liberals.  They're in their glory, too.

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2013, 09:31:16 PM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/17/djesus-uncrossed-on-snl-spoofs-tarantino-in-christ-revenge-fantasty_n_2706814.html?icid=maing-grid10%7Chtmlws-main-bb%7Cdl9%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D272000

Lorne Michaels & the SNL Jew writers had to overreach to please Abe Foxman.  Read the comments from 'Culture War' type liberals.  They're in their glory, too.

After the deliberate Muslim cartoon provocation non-aware "Christian conservatives" (like a friend) said, "Oh those Muslims don't believe in free speech--we Americans can poke fun at things without resorting to violence".  But they don't realize/admit who is doing all the anti-Christian stuff on TV--they say it's "liberals". 

OTOH SNL sketch, while bad enough, pales compared to other offensive JMSM depictions of Jesus. & in Revelation it seems that Jesus' Second Coming will be very violent though it's ambiguous.

Offline Effendi

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2013, 10:21:46 AM »

Yes true LW, but the difference I see this time for what seems like the first time is that they don't "seem" to be winning.

The last recent case like this was Chas Freeman and he never even got out of the starting gate before being assassinated by the lobby.

Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part but it seems like more and more people are showing a willingness to stand against the zionists that control our government.

In the last couple of weeks I have observed even Bill Maher openly say that everything he has observed from the Republicans support the fact that the israeli's control the US Government.

I know I've been reading and learning from folks like you for a decade now on this subject but it does seem to be spoken of more and more openly and Chuck Hagel could be the first to actually stand for American interest over the interest of israel and survive a confirmation.

. :)
In this media blitz we call cyberspace, clever poseurs on all levels claim that it’s not Jews, it’s Zionists; it’s not Jews, it’s Neocons; it’s not Jews, it’s Communists; it’s not Jews, it’s the Illuminati. All these labels are synonyms for Judaism, which is not really a religion, but a crime scheme

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2013, 12:54:13 PM »
Yes true LW, but the difference I see this time for what seems like the first time is that they don't "seem" to be winning.

They don't really care whether or not Hagel fills the slot based on his past comments and actions(?) as long as he is now willing to see the light and lick the jew foot, or worse. They've already one. Now the are saying that they have taken over America and now telling us basically - what are you People going to do about it?

The last recent case like this was Chas Freeman and he never even got out of the starting gate before being assassinated by the lobby.

2009... not so recent. The gloves were still fully on then. But since the successful(?) invasions of Libya and Mali, the further imposition of sanctions on Syria, Iran and who knows who, the NDAA and all sorts of executive 'orders' those gloves are in the butler's hands. We are in the end game. We are now being directed by the butler into the parlor.

Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part but it seems like more and more people are showing a willingness to stand against the zionists that control our government.

The most positive development I've seen politically is the nation's Sheriffs ... if it works then there is hope. If not then I fear a free for all.

In the last couple of weeks I have observed even Bill Maher openly say that everything he has observed from the Republicans support the fact that the israeli's control the US Government.

Guys like Bill are tasked to push the bar ever higher and gauge public tolerance. A jew telling us about jews is suspect from the get go. If jews who are aware and are concerned then they need to go back on their own. Go to synagogue and speak to your fellow jews and persuade them to quit it already.

I know I've been reading and learning from folks like you for a decade now on this subject but it does seem to be spoken of more and more openly and Chuck Hagel could be the first to actually stand for American interest over the interest of israel and survive a confirmation.

Then you did not hear his confirmation hearing, or at least snippets of one of them in which he played Peter.

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2013, 09:44:18 PM »

. :)

Would like to agree this is a positive sign but OTOH Obama has always taken care to (falsely) distance himself from the ultra-Zio faction.  He fakes squabbles with Netanyahu, endured a British/neocon-inspired fuss about returning a White House Churchill bust (created by Sir Jacob Epstein) etc.  Obama simply lining up with the plan to minimize Israel as source of US policy while doing zero about it.  & of course Hagel dares not mention a word about London/Wall St banksters--he just plays into the theme that GWOT is good but needs scrutiny.

Offline Germanic American Fox

• First Sergeant
  • Neither a citizen nor subject be.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2013, 08:19:51 AM »
Hagel is the only Secretary of Defence with actually War Time under his belt and Jews chose to treat him like this... I can't wait till they teach real history in school.... "Teacher so the Jews shot themselves in the foot every day but managed to keep power?" "Yes this hard to explane Jimmy just try to understand what is being thougt to you!"
If the Jews are all innocent and saintly then that would be as big an anomaly among humans as if they were all plotting and scheming towards world domination!

An “anti-semite” in actual usage, is less often a man who hates Jews then a man certain Jews hate.  Joseph Sobran