Author Topic: Would you fellatiate a donkey for israel? The Hagel hearings continue..  (Read 7427 times)

Offline Effendi

• Group Major
    • View Profile
This was a saturday night live video that never aired but had me rolling on the ground.

of course Abe foxtard screamed anti-semite and the piece never aired, but it's definitely worth a laugh until it gets scrubbed.

http://crooksandliars.com/nicole-belle/snl-nixes-skit-mocking-gops-israel-st

Here's anothe rlink in case the first one doesn't work.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/02/11/snl-lands-in-hot-water-with-anti-defamation-league-over-hagel-sketch.html?utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&utm_campaign=cheatsheet_morning&cid=newsletter%3Bemail%3Bcheatsheet_morning&utm_term=Cheat%20Sheet
In this media blitz we call cyberspace, clever poseurs on all levels claim that it’s not Jews, it’s Zionists; it’s not Jews, it’s Neocons; it’s not Jews, it’s Communists; it’s not Jews, it’s the Illuminati. All these labels are synonyms for Judaism, which is not really a religion, but a crime scheme

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
- Would you fellatiate a donkey for israel? The Hagel hearings continue..
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 08:23:50 AM »
This was a saturday night live video that never aired but had me rolling on the ground.

of course Abe foxtard screamed anti-semite and the piece never aired, but it's definitely worth a laugh until it gets scrubbed.

http://crooksandliars.com/nicole-belle/snl-nixes-skit-mocking-gops-israel-st

Here's anothe rlink in case the first one doesn't work.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/02/11/snl-lands-in-hot-water-with-anti-defamation-league-over-hagel-sketch.html?utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&utm_campaign=cheatsheet_morning&cid=newsletter%3Bemail%3Bcheatsheet_morning&utm_term=Cheat%20Sheet

It kinda confirms that the whole Hagel pr campaign was about making Obama look like he's against Israel or not under Israel's thumb. This sketch probably went too far and Jews backtracked. Or maybe it was meant to be released on the net but not actually make it to prime time TV. Either way, it shows people in America are very much aware of the Jews' influence and that the Jews' are aware everyone is aware. Productions on the network prime time level, and their release, albeit only the net in this case, don't happen by accident.
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2013, 10:48:20 AM »
"It makes no difference that Lorne Michaels and many SNL writers and staffers
happen to be Jewish, Foxman said: “That doesn’t excuse their insensitivity.”

LOL
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline Effendi

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2013, 01:56:33 PM »
Thank you Miss Sue, appreciate the assist as always... ;D

Hope all is well in the great north.   

. ;)
In this media blitz we call cyberspace, clever poseurs on all levels claim that it’s not Jews, it’s Zionists; it’s not Jews, it’s Neocons; it’s not Jews, it’s Communists; it’s not Jews, it’s the Illuminati. All these labels are synonyms for Judaism, which is not really a religion, but a crime scheme

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2013, 03:41:52 PM »
Thank you Miss Sue, appreciate the assist as always... ;D

Hope all is well in the great north.   

. ;)

My pleasure, Effendi.
All is well in the great north. We even have some sunshine today.  :)
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".

Offline Germanic American Fox

• First Sergeant
  • Neither a citizen nor subject be.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2013, 05:32:20 PM »
This kinda proves if Abe is in control of what is SNL then we know Israel is controlling what we watch! The Jew in the sckit is the best portrayed! The Black Guy in the skit is so funny I can't even put in to words!

If the Jews are all innocent and saintly then that would be as big an anomaly among humans as if they were all plotting and scheming towards world domination!

An “anti-semite” in actual usage, is less often a man who hates Jews then a man certain Jews hate.  Joseph Sobran

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2013, 07:15:29 AM »

"As an African American from South Carolina, love of Israel is in my blood."  "Do I even need to be here?" ;D Hilarious. Thanks for posting! Damn shame they didn't air it.

"Divert, distort, denigrate, disrupt or destroy any discussion of the corruption of American liberty by the organized lobby of a foreign power."  ~ WindRiverShoshoni

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2013, 02:03:24 PM »
"It makes no difference that Lorne Michaels and many SNL writers and staffers
happen to be Jewish, Foxman said: “That doesn’t excuse their insensitivity.”

Strange clip.
It almost seems like they are distancing jews from Israel.  Note that it's the younger generation of jews, as they seem to imply it's only the old jews who are Israel fanatics.

Jews seem to be backstepping bigtime, and trying to re-cover their tracks.  Must hide/mock the truth that they control our country...

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2013, 02:16:47 PM »
Strange clip.
It almost seems like they are distancing jews from Israel.  Note that it's the younger generation of jews, as they seem to imply it's only the old jews who are Israel fanatics.

Jews seem to be backstepping bigtime, and trying to re-cover their tracks.  Must hide/mock the truth that they control our country...

''No I like you sir''... this guy, who looks like a fruitcake, is hilarious.

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2013, 03:46:38 PM »
''No I like you sir''... this guy, who looks like a fruitcake, is hilarious.

That's 'cuz the real-life Lindsay Graham is a fruitcake. And a fruit... :D
"Divert, distort, denigrate, disrupt or destroy any discussion of the corruption of American liberty by the organized lobby of a foreign power."  ~ WindRiverShoshoni

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2013, 03:56:45 PM »
That's 'cuz the real-life Lindsay Graham is a fruitcake. And a fruit... :D

I don't know him, but he sure comes across like one.

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2013, 04:01:32 PM »

Judge for yourself...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGdMxOKiMHo

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2013, 08:46:23 PM »
Strange clip.

Good points.  I've noticed in recent years that JMSM has vastly decreased attention to Israel.  Back in 70's/80's (maybe even 90's) tv news had an Israel story almost every day.  Now we see a lot of reports about Syria, Iran etc but the Israel connection is muted.  This is part of the GWOT plan:  for media/gov't focus less on Zionist concerns & more on "danger" to the "West".  The SNL gang probably got more attention from having to "censor" the skit than folks that actually watched it.  Reminds me of Jon Stewart who occasionally pokes fun at Israel but never questions the whole Al Quaeda mythos.

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2013, 09:01:42 PM »

Graham is a big deal in the Senate, committees include Armed Services, Homeland Security/Gov't Affairs, Budget, Judiciary etc.  Big supporter (along with fellow Zio-toady McCain) of immigration "reform".  He seems to act/talk a bit more butch lately, perhaps he's been coached on how to minimize his Southern-fag accent.  Who knows how he get's elected, I guess the South Carolina literacy rate is 15%.   :(  SC is a poverty-stricken neo-plantation state, God knows how folks survive down there.

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2013, 05:31:18 AM »
Who knows how he get's elected, I guess the South Carolina literacy rate is 15%.   :(  SC is a poverty-stricken neo-plantation state, God knows how folks survive down there.

I survived down there quite well for several years - during the biggest real estate boom in the nation (at the time).

I miss Strom Thurmond.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2013, 07:49:46 AM »

Linsay Graham here at the 4:20 min. mark.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 01:34:38 PM by Sue »

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2013, 07:58:49 AM »
Related. Cynthia McKinney describing the mechanics of how the Jewish lobby approaches new congressmen.

At the 3 min. mark.

http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=794

« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 01:17:53 PM by Sue »

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2013, 09:54:41 AM »
Graham is a big deal in the Senate, committees include Armed Services, Homeland Security/Gov't Affairs, Budget, Judiciary etc.  Big supporter (along with fellow Zio-toady McCain) of immigration "reform".  He seems to act/talk a bit more butch lately, perhaps he's been coached on how to minimize his Southern-fag accent.  Who knows how he get's elected, I guess the South Carolina literacy rate is 15%.   :(  SC is a poverty-stricken neo-plantation state, God knows how folks survive down there.

I lived in Charleston for a year back in '81 and it was not apparent to me that it was 'poverty stricken'. Maybe now, though I'm sure it's in the same boat as the rest of the country.
Suspend all belief. Get the facts ~ Rudi
No one rules if no one obeys ~ Lao Tzu

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2013, 12:52:30 PM »

Linsay Graham here at the 4:20 min. mark.

http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=793

We should have sent Brother Nathanael instead!

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2013, 12:56:31 PM »
What is Fascism?

"The nation does not live for the sake of the economic system, and the economic system does
not exist for the sake of capital. On the contrary, capital is the servant of the economic system
and the economic system is the servant of the people."

- Adolf Hitler