Poll

Who wrote the manifesto?

Author Topic: LAPD shoot two innocent people in hunt for killer ex-cop  (Read 21734 times)

Offline Railroad Bum

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
- LAPD shoot two innocent people in hunt for killer ex-cop
« Reply #100 on: February 13, 2013, 09:49:07 AM »
So you guys think this one is a hoax too? 
"Hi, Mom, this is Mark Bingham!...you believe me don't you?"

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 13, 2013, 10:19:29 AM »
So you guys think this one is a hoax too?

Nothing would surprise me anymore. I think with our Commies in Con-trol the object here is GUN CONTROL. (The more horror stories, the better.)
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #102 on: February 13, 2013, 10:26:09 AM »
'Burn it Down' – Dorner's hideout deliberately torched by LAPD as dramatic manhunt ends

Published: 13 February, 2013, 18:57
source: http://rt.com/usa/news/burn-it-down-dorner-119/

A highway patrol officer checks with colleagues at a roadblockon
on Highway 38 near Angeles Oaks during a standoff with fugitive
ex-cop Christopher Dorner, near San Bernardino, California on
February 12, 2013. (AFP Photo / Joe Klamar)

US Police were heard on Los Angeles TV and over LAPD audio yelling to burn down fugitive ex-cop Chris Dorner’s cabin, revealing a deliberate, considered plan to torch the building in which Dorner was believed to be hiding.

­Local news channel Kcal9 has played a recording in which police were heard to yell “burn this mother*****r down,” and another shouting, “f*****g burn this mother*****r,” as Dorner was barricaded inside his hideout.

The news followed an LAPD audio recording in which a police officer is heard to say, “Alright, we're gonna go ahead with the plan with the burners,” and continued, saying, “like we talked about,” as his colleague confirmed he is in agreement. 

Dorner had barricaded himself in the cabin in the San Bernardino Mountains near Big Bear, Los Angeles. The drawn-out and dramatic manhunt culminated with a siege and shootout.

His hideout cabin was apparently set alight after attempts to force him out using smoke bombs and teargas failed. The message “surrender or come out,” had been blasted into the building by law enforcement officials, and the media was ordered to shut off their live feeds during the stand-off.

Hundreds watched the building go up in flames. It was unknown what had caused the fire. Nobody had been seen attempting to escape, and a charred body was later recovered from the wreckage, leading to the widespread belief that Dorner had been burned alive. However, no one has been formally identified – it may take days for the authorities to officially confirm that it was Dorner.

Dorner had been on the run since Tuesday, suspected of murdering three people in a dramatic shootout. He had been formally charged with the murder of a police officer. A car chase ensued, and he was momentarily the most wanted man in America. Police offered a $1 million dollar reward in the case after his burned-out truck was found on February 7 on a forested road near Big Bear Lake. 

Dormer, a former police officer, had been untraceable since he first escaped, and was rumored to be exacting revenge for being fired from his job. He was first named a suspect in the February 3 shooting of the daughter of his police union representative and her fiancé on February. A manifesto attributed to him also appeared online.

The six-day manhunt – which included road blocks, bullets and helicopters covering the mountain town – came to a close on Tuesday night.
Suspend all belief. Get the facts ~ Rudi
No one rules if no one obeys ~ Lao Tzu

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #103 on: February 13, 2013, 10:32:59 AM »
No, pal, who got screwed is the murderer's victims!

That depends on who screwed who first.

What's black got to do with it?  I told you right above.  Compare the media coverage of this black murderer with that of Bob Mathews who was killed in a similar way, but he wasn't a stinking cowardly sniper murderer, he was a political leader trying to save the white race.  Do you think the media continuously ran smiling photos of him, and did they print the letter he sent out a  week before his death explaining his actions? The hell they did.

That is the question I asked.

Just trying to get to the truth without getting all worked up about race. If that proves out, fine. Your diatribe against blacks may be valid yet, but so far, I'm not seeing it.

Offline Notchosen

• Gunnery Sergeant
  • They did it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 13, 2013, 11:15:12 AM »
Well, at this point they have now found Dorner's burnt drivers license.

That is a valuable piece of undeniable proof to identify who died in the cabin, case closed! Just as certain as finding a hijacker's burned passport on the street in NYC on 911!

Offline Effendi

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: February 13, 2013, 02:04:53 PM »
Yea weird...I thought they said they had found his drivers license at the marina earlier in the week where he supposedly tried to steal a boat.

I think I was most surprised how I read that in a 24 hour period earlier in the week, more than 3,000 people had face booked "Liked" a page supporting his actions against the Police.

I wasn't surprised that people would support him, just that they would be supporting him openly and publicly on a data-mine like facebook that the police can and do read.

???
In this media blitz we call cyberspace, clever poseurs on all levels claim that it’s not Jews, it’s Zionists; it’s not Jews, it’s Neocons; it’s not Jews, it’s Communists; it’s not Jews, it’s the Illuminati. All these labels are synonyms for Judaism, which is not really a religion, but a crime scheme

Offline Notchosen

• Gunnery Sergeant
  • They did it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 13, 2013, 02:36:58 PM »
Yea weird...I thought they said they had found his drivers license at the marina earlier in the week where he supposedly tried to steal a boat.

OK then, all they had to do was burn it a bit and report they found it (again).

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
It seems they have him cornered now.  Good.  I was afraid that he might have done a home invasion and been holed up in a house where he had killed the occupants or was holding them prisoner.  And that sort of thing is what the enemy media and politicians want to make us all more vulnerable to by disarming us.

Add:  So he did do a home invasion!

Among the 100's of Canadian-produced tv movies I've seen there's exactly one where a black is the criminal.  Yes he does a home invasion (single white woman inside) to get away from cops.  But black perp treats the woman nicely, explains his side of things (don't recall if he was actually guilty of prev crime) & she makes efforts to arrange a peaceful surrender.  All the other movies where a white is the psycho/perp, heroes use any & all means (including guns) to defend themselves.

Offline burford

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 13, 2013, 11:35:40 PM »
Those professional, levelheaded public servants musta fired 3 thousand rounds into that house. Guess they just wanted to make sure he was good and dead.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if friendly fire took out those two cops.
If people are brainwashed, how would they know it?

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 14, 2013, 09:33:59 AM »

Google search on Big Bear condo rental fails to find the Reynolds.  Fake.
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 17, 2013, 05:52:54 AM »
Palookaville Post?  Ace Cub Reporter Jimmy Olsentwins?  What is that supposed to be, some kind of sick joke?

LOL
"Divert, distort, denigrate, disrupt or destroy any discussion of the corruption of American liberty by the organized lobby of a foreign power."  ~ WindRiverShoshoni

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 17, 2013, 05:54:16 AM »
I hate being a pessimist as well but the evidence of the majority being more or less brain dead makes optimism exceedingly difficult to maintain. No doubt when they squash him like a fly with a hellfire there will be cheering throughout the nation. Dorner was charged with murder today so let the drones fly...

Now that it's "over" (although I refuse to believe he's dead), I don't think there was as much "cheering" as the PTB probably hoped there would be...
"Divert, distort, denigrate, disrupt or destroy any discussion of the corruption of American liberty by the organized lobby of a foreign power."  ~ WindRiverShoshoni

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 17, 2013, 05:56:19 AM »
With a touch of Waco.

Yep.

Who knows, maybe our real-life Jason Bourne is still out there...somewhere...I hope  ;)

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 17, 2013, 06:46:05 AM »
I was thinking they would take out Rick Perry.

LMAO! This never gets old...  ;D

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 17, 2013, 06:28:38 PM »
Anybody else download and read his manifesto yet? It's fantastic. I have a new hero.  :)

Hero who supposedly killed an innocent woman & home-invaded a white couple?  I read the manifesto, IMO he's a self-righteous Rambo wannabe.  The bits about gun-control hardly square with his opposition to cop brutality.  With all his bragging he got caught pretty quickly.  He was happy to kill for Uncle Samuel & later is shocked that LA cops are nasty thugs?  What cocoon was he living in?

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #115 on: February 17, 2013, 07:27:40 PM »
Hero who supposedly killed an innocent woman & home-invaded a white couple?  I read the manifesto, IMO he's a self-righteous Rambo wannabe.  The bits about gun-control hardly square with his opposition to cop brutality.  With all his bragging he got caught pretty quickly.  He was happy to kill for Uncle Samuel & later is shocked that LA cops are nasty thugs?  What cocoon was he living in?

No one condones the violence exhibited by the people involved... ex-LAPD and current LAPD members. We're watching a mafia squabble in all this and yet you keep hammering the one who got tired of it, lost his mental balance and went off the deep end. That seems the inevitable outcome for anyone who plays in the dirty world of police and politics and is bound to repeat itself in the months ahead. The manifesto seems real enough - up to the crap about Obama and gun control, which undoubtedly was added to whitewash the feds in this local squabble. We don't even have proof he was caught. Or if he committed suicide. The ID in the burn pile is awfully fortuitous don't you think?

In any case you seem to have a hard-on for him merely because he was black. Why else are you repeating a lot of unsubstantiated claims and media hype without looking at the evidence a little more critically? It would be nice for a change EB if you went through the exercise of observing and absorbing what is presented in these events before jumping to conclusions. Unless you just hate blacks?

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 17, 2013, 11:59:13 PM »
No one condones the violence exhibited by the people involved... ex-LAPD and current LAPD members. We're watching a mafia squabble in all this and yet you keep hammering the one who got tired of it, lost his mental balance and went off the deep end. That seems the inevitable outcome for anyone who plays in the dirty world of police and politics and is bound to repeat itself in the months ahead. The manifesto seems real enough - up to the crap about Obama and gun control, which undoubtedly was added to whitewash the feds in this local squabble. We don't even have proof he was caught. Or if he committed suicide. The ID in the burn pile is awfully fortuitous don't you think?

In any case you seem to have a hard-on for him merely because he was black. Why else are you repeating a lot of unsubstantiated claims and media hype without looking at the evidence a little more critically? It would be nice for a change EB if you went through the exercise of observing and absorbing what is presented in these events before jumping to conclusions. Unless you just hate blacks?

I'm just going on the MSM story which undoubtedly is slanted & could be completely false, who knows?  Dorner could be a real renegade whose situation is distorted by PTB, he could be a totally innocent patsy.  But I'm reluctant to consider him a hero w/o more evidence.  You say the gun-control part of his manifesto is an obvious forgery; OTOH some blacks consider the whole guns/drugs/gangsta lifestyle is a white plot to destroy blacks--so it's not surprising  that some blacks consider guns a malign influence (unlike white populists). 

Well the Dorner deal reminds me of the "Synarchy" book I just finished (http://watch.pair.com/synarchy-9.html#phillips; (that part describes how "militia movement" sprang up out of seemingly nowhere but carefully cultivated by high-level Establishment conservatives such as Howard Phillips & Larry Pratt.  Doesn't matter so much to me that Dorner is black though I think some are enthralled by a black guy who can write semi-coherently & seems revolutionary, ie gives some non-racist cred to militia types.

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 18, 2013, 05:21:50 AM »
Hero who supposedly killed an innocent woman & home-invaded a white couple? 

Is race somehow relevant, here? Or are you just baiting, again?

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 18, 2013, 05:23:51 AM »
No one condones the violence exhibited by the people involved... ex-LAPD and current LAPD members. We're watching a mafia squabble in all this and yet you keep hammering the one who got tired of it, lost his mental balance and went off the deep end. That seems the inevitable outcome for anyone who plays in the dirty world of police and politics and is bound to repeat itself in the months ahead.

Totaaly agree, especially with your prediction at the end.

The manifesto seems real enough - up to the crap about Obama and gun control, which undoubtedly was added to whitewash the feds in this local squabble. We don't even have proof he was caught. Or if he committed suicide. The ID in the burn pile is awfully fortuitous don't you think?

Exactly.

Unless you just hate blacks?

Think ya pretty much nailed it, there.

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 18, 2013, 05:25:56 AM »
Doesn't matter so much to me that Dorner is black though I think some are enthralled by a black guy who can write semi-coherently & seems revolutionary, ie gives some non-racist cred to militia types.

Yes, because all "militia types" are screaming racists, is that what you're trying to say?  ::)