Poll

Who wrote the manifesto?

Author Topic: LAPD shoot two innocent people in hunt for killer ex-cop  (Read 21733 times)

Offline burford

• Captain
    • View Profile
- LAPD shoot two innocent people in hunt for killer ex-cop
« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2013, 09:44:35 AM »

Two dozen holes in the back of that pickup. Sure am glad cops are protecting us.
If people are brainwashed, how would they know it?

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2013, 10:38:08 AM »

Are you serious ?  Its actually a real answer.  Comprehensive Reading is a skill  reserved for the capable as it takes a certain amount of intellect to be able to do it.

Be that as it may it is not an answer, merely a retort. You step into legalese to rationalize your evasion PDQ... curious trait, or typical?

And don't kid yourself, I'm doing more than just snapping at you now that you have chosen to become so vulgar in your replies.

Suspend all belief. Get the facts ~ Rudi
No one rules if no one obeys ~ Lao Tzu

Offline Vidarr

• Group Major
  • Is not Impressed
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2013, 11:09:40 AM »
And don't kid yourself, I'm doing more than just snapping at you now that you have chosen to become so vulgar in your replies.

Like what  ? Report me to the ADL ? File a complaint with the bureau of abused administrators ? Cry your heart out on Dominique and Wulfgar's couch ?  remove more of my posts ? Replace my avatar with a silly one ?

If someone suddenly defies logic it's either stupidity or intentional. And i still assume you're not stupid. So i can go on for days explaining to you what's happening on your forum but it wouldn't make a difference because you want it to happen. And i already know the outcome so i'm going to skip the rest of the futile explaining parts. a "fuck you" Vulgar ?  2 limpdicks trying to crawl up your ass and you enjoying it .. that's vulgar.     
This banning system obviously needs some work..

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2013, 11:50:47 AM »
What's "suspicious" about a black guy who obviously has experienced his share of racism, taking up the usual line about jews that we've come to expect? Uninformed and not jew-wise, I'd say, but suspicious? Not at all unusual to me. The only part that I found really concerning (but again, not so unusual) was where he said he fully backed the US Government 100% (or something like that). Even with that, I hope this is all genuine. Because if it is, this guy is highly trained, well-spoken and a good writer, knows the MO of cops and military from the inside, and makes the perfect vindicator. You and I have nothing to fear from him, only those who have wronged him, and their families, do. I bet it's not only cops who are scared shitless right now. I bet their overlords are wetting themselves.

Looking forward to other ex-military and/or ex-cops and/or ex-cons copycatting this guy. I think I'm in love. Again.

Enjoy the show, folks.

The local TV station would never publish this guy's writing unless it was approved by the FBI. More than likely the piece published has many truths and many untruths after it was edited by the FBI.
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2013, 04:43:16 PM »
Like what  ? Report me to the ADL ? File a complaint with the bureau of abused administrators ? Cry your heart out on Dominique and Wulfgar's couch ?  remove more of my posts ? Replace my avatar with a silly one ?

If someone suddenly defies logic it's either stupidity or intentional. And i still assume you're not stupid. So i can go on for days explaining to you what's happening on your forum but it wouldn't make a difference because you want it to happen. And i already know the outcome so i'm going to skip the rest of the futile explaining parts. a "fuck you" Vulgar ?  2 limpdicks trying to crawl up your ass and you enjoying it .. that's vulgar.   

You know, if you used logic and reason I might pay attention to your insults, even if it is disrespectful. In spite of your foul mouth I have not returned the same to you. But you don't stop. You are basically an asshole if you must know how I perceive you. So... if you show me any further respect on the gutter level I will ban you for 7 days (first offense). Your call. Persist with your disrespect and foul language and get a ban, or maybe you should just follow your other friends into obscurity.

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2013, 05:38:15 PM »
The guy is not only ex-cop, but ex-military.

The time is ripe to try again to ignite the race-war when "Django unchained" is about to go to DVD.

Yes, media op (i.e., big promotion where jews wind up making money in the end) seems to be the most likely explanation thus far.
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2013, 05:42:15 PM »
The local TV station would never publish this guy's writing unless it was approved by the FBI. More than likely the piece published has many truths and many untruths after it was edited by the FBI.

You do know that the FBI consists of a lot of goy, but of course jews must clear all outputs.  Same arrangement at the media outlets.

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2013, 11:14:36 PM »
News Services Fake Dorner Manifesto, Quick-Shooting Police Mistake Little Women for a Big Man

Sunday, February 10, 2013
source: http://www.activistpost.com/2013/02/news-services-fake-dorner-manifesto.html#more

Chris Dorner

Ruth Hull
Activist Post

Warning to all women. If you are young or old, and especially if you are unarmed, watch out for the police as they may mistake you for a fully armed big muscular male former police officer and shoot you.

Ask Maggie Carranza and Emma Hernandez, both of whom were mistaken for Chris Dorner and shot by the police. Neither were armed. It didn't matter than Emma was 71 and a much smaller build than a big muscular guy. The police have made it clear that it is shoot to kill and shooting the wrong people is preferable to shooting nobody at all.

What odds do you think the real Chris Dornan has of being brought in alive? In your own self-defense, you might want to call LAPD media relations at 213 486 5900 and ask that they bring Dorner in alive and STOP SHOOTING PEOPLE before you wind up their net accidental target.

Police corruption is a real problem in the Southland and this real problem is brought out in Chris Dorner's manifesto. I'm talking about the real manifesto and not the fake one you saw on Drudge, CNN, CounterPunch or a number of other sites that put ratings above truth and human life. For the real version, check out the articles at OEN http://www.opednews.com/articles/Chris-Dorner--The-enemy-c-by-Cynthia-McKinney-130207-662.html and Facebook https://www.facebook.com/notes/cynthia-mckinney/chris-dorner-the-enemy-combatants-in-la-are-not-the-citizens-and-suspects-its-th/10151281271306139 by former six term Congresswoman and American hero Cynthia McKinney who was alerted to the plight of Chris Dorner by Michael Rupperrt a former LAPD officer who is an expert on corruption within that department.

The fake additions/changes to the manifesto presented by the mainstream media to garner higher ratings don't even match the writing style or educational level of the rest of the manifesto and are clearly fake additions/chances. They are clearly put in there by someone with a political agenda, who is using an unfortunate situation to push for legislation. Former LAPD Officer Dorner was concerned about corruption, not politics. He was writing about his personal observations, experiences and anger at the local authorities. The fake changes/additions are clearly not written by Dorner.

Offline Vidarr

• Group Major
  • Is not Impressed
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2013, 11:45:15 PM »
You know, if you used logic and reason I might pay attention to your insults, even if it is disrespectful. In spite of your foul mouth I have not returned the same to you. But you don't stop. You are basically an asshole if you must know how I perceive you. So... if you show me any further respect on the gutter level I will ban you for 7 days (first offense). Your call. Persist with your disrespect and foul language and get a ban, or maybe you should just follow your other friends into obscurity.

You did not return the insult ? you started the insults by your inactivity to deal properly with people who complain about people being called crypto yet call everyone a jew themselves, who complain about oneliners yet post mostly oneliners themselves. Hypocrites
And the only reasons why they complain about the oneliners is because they either lack the brain capacity to understand them or know they hit the nail on head spot on.

They are stirring up the place for no other reasons whatsoever. But actually i'm glad they do for they expose your (lack of) character.
Now most people might not recognize your covert aggressive manipulation but i do. And to assume i wouldn't is already an insult.

But then you top it off with
Yet another example of someone skating and evading.

You not only refuse to take action against the two hypocrit twats, you actually join in with the attacks. You have flagged your allegiance. Now you can pretend to be the bright beacon of reason and moderation feigning your innocence, But you ain't.  You are a cunning manipulative bastard and trying to silence me by threatening to ban me really doesn't bring up any fucks to give. I actually already have two invitations to other forums So it's not your former members who will disappear into obscurity. It will be your forum.
But hey don't take my word for it. Go ahead and find out for yourself.  But when you ban me make sure to remove all my contributions.

Thanks  k bye

This banning system obviously needs some work..

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2013, 10:59:49 AM »
Fugitive ex-cop’s firing to be re-investigated - LAPD

Published: 10 February, 2013, 18:25
source: http://rt.com/usa/news/lapd-dorner-firing-investigation-856/

Christopher Dorner is seen on a surveillance video at an Orange
County hotel on January 28, 2013 in this still image released by the
Irvine Police Department. (Reuters/Irvine Police Department/Handout)

Los Angeles police officials will reopen an investigation into the 2008 firing of former officer Christopher Dorner, who is suspected of having killed three people. US Border Patrol has joined the manhunt to prevent the fugitive’s escape to Mexico.

Former LA police officer Christopher Dorner allegedly killed the daughter of a retired LAPD captain and her fiancé on February 3. Four days later, a police officer was shot dead, presumably also by Dorner, who promised still more deaths in his online manifesto. He explained his actions as revenge for being unfairly dismissed from the force five years ago. He also believes himself to be the victim of racial discrimination.

The Hollywood-style thriller of a manhunt for Dorner has continued for the last three days.

Despite Dorner’s being suspect to three killings, some of the sentiments expressed by him appear to have resounded with the public, with part of it pronouncing him a hero fighting for his rights. His fan pages appeared on Facebook, while comments on the manhunt story abound in Hollywood film references – The Rambo, The Dark Knight and The Fugitive.

LA police department denies it was ever unfair to Dorner, but promises to reinvestigate his dismissal.

“I feel we need to… publicly address Dorner’s allegations regarding his termination of employment, and to… completely review the Dorner complaint of 2007,” said Los Angeles Police Chief Charlie Beck in a statement issued on Saturday. He added the decision to reopen investigation into Dorner’s case was made “not to appease a murderer,” but “to reassure the public that their police department is transparent and fair in all the things we do.”

The manhunt for the ex-cop was joined by heavily-armed and specially-trained US Border Patrol tactical response teams on Saturday, for fear that the suspect may be able to escape to neighboring Mexico. Dorner is being searched for in the ski-resort area of Big Bear Lake in the San Bernardino Mountains, where his pickup truck was discovered burning on Thursday.

Three days of manhunt by hundreds of officers on the ground as well as air units have so far brought no results. Authorities admit that Dorner might no longer be in the area and that the demolished vehicle could have been a diversion, or even a trap.

Police have been so frantic to catch Dorner that they twice opened fire at people whom they mistakenly took for the ex-cop.

Offline curiousity

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2013, 11:20:03 AM »
Appearently, he has a 'manifesto'- http://pastebin.com/n5C6ULAH

This one had a 'manifesto' too- http://pastebin.com/6eye8qNz

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2013, 12:31:38 PM »
Appearently, he has a 'manifesto'- http://pastebin.com/n5C6ULAH

This one had a 'manifesto' too- http://pastebin.com/6eye8qNz

So does Barry.

You're reinforcing the notion that he wrote(?) a 'manifesto'. The first post on this issue tells us that he called it a 'vindication'. Guess manifesto sounds so much more sinister, unless you are the president. But then, when I think of it, Barry doesn't call it that either.

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2013, 01:35:59 PM »
So does Barry.

You're reinforcing the notion that he wrote(?) a 'manifesto'. The first post on this issue tells us that he called it a 'vindication'. Guess manifesto sounds so much more sinister, unless you are the president. But then, when I think of it, Barry doesn't call it that either.

That was clearly jew writing, and Dorner's mug shows no jewish features.

Offline curiousity

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2013, 01:36:47 PM »
So does Barry.

This 'manifesto' coin phrase, is jewy. Sounds like a repetitive template word, used in iso9000 psyop builders kit.

Heres another one-

http://cyber.eserver.org/unabom.txt

I think this one is the 'template' for all their psyops designed with the central character, having rantings of a jew, hitting the peak of tare serpent-seed metamorphisis-

Offline curiousity

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2013, 02:08:58 PM »
That was clearly jew writing, and Dorner's mug shows no jewish features.

You sure?
There is alot of african-khazarians ranting 'death to cops' 'death to whitey', sporting a star of david while screaming, 'Dorner is a hero!', out there.

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2013, 02:53:24 PM »
You sure?
There is alot of african-khazarians ranting 'death to cops' 'death to whitey', sporting a star of david while screaming,

Jewy blacks look like this...

Black jews are dime a dozen, everyday small tools in the zionist tool belt. 

Dorner is a (probably already) dead goy.

Offline curiousity

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2013, 03:02:25 PM »
Jewy blacks look like this...
Dorner is a (probably already) dead goy.
opinions vary...
http://www.hebrewsurnames.com/DORNER

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 10, 2013, 05:41:01 PM »
Whenever everything else fails, offer American dollars.

Updated 6:42 p.m. ET

BIG BEAR LAKE, Calif. Authorities are offering a $1 million reward for information leading to the arrest of Christopher Dorner, the former Los Angeles police officer suspected in three killings who is the subject of a manhunt in Southern California.

L.A. Police chief Charlie Beck said time was of the essence in making the reward offer.

"Every day that Dorner is loose, the likelihood of an attack on either a uniformed police officer or a family of a police officer, is likely. That's why we rush to make this offer," Beck said.

more...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57568596/massive-reward-offer-for-christopher-dorner/

Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 10, 2013, 06:38:25 PM »
Fugitive ex-cop’s firing to be re-investigated - LAPD

Who knew that shooting 2 cops was an effective way to resolve employment disputes?