Author Topic: Jew agent Gene Rosen Slips!!  (Read 9215 times)

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
Jew agent Gene Rosen Slips!!
« on: January 26, 2013, 11:04:31 AM »
Jew Gene Rosen lets cat out of the Freudian Bag at 4:50
Busted!

« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 05:09:56 PM by sushigirl »
"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."
-Nahum Goldmann, Ex-President of the World Jewish Congress

Offline bpocatch

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
- Jew agent Gene Rosen Slips!!
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2013, 05:05:21 PM »
I don't get it.   What is so explosive?

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 10:06:22 AM »
I don't get it.   What is so explosive?

4:50

"I want the Children to be the basis for OUR Solution"

Cryptic coded, Talmudic speak
"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."
-Nahum Goldmann, Ex-President of the World Jewish Congress

Offline Wulfgar

• First Lieutenant
  • Not willingly committed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2013, 05:31:53 PM »
Watch this one.  The Jew family members shed no tears and her first instinct is to blame the AR-15.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LFjo8nxND8w" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LFjo8nxND8w</a>

Offline Railroad Bum

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2013, 05:46:43 PM »
She looks like another "crisis actor", all immaculately made up and dressed to the t's and happy and smiling.  No disheveled and distraught survivors with redness around the eyes from crying in Newtown, CT, just "crisis actors" like Robbie Parker and the McDonalds and this one here, immaculately dressed and made up for the cameras and happy as pigs in shit.

"Hi, Mom, this is Mark Bingham!...you believe me don't you?"

Offline Vidarr

• Group Major
  • Is not Impressed
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2013, 08:37:17 PM »
Watch this one.  The Jew family members shed no tears and her first instinct is to blame the AR-15.

"every mom can relate to the fact of how long it takes to make a baby"

Discussing the technical details of having a child ? not discussing the emotions ?  good example of sociopathy.

All of these people are faking emotions because they simply have none. Selling these kids for a paycheck  is pure business transaction to them.

I'm getting a suspicion these 6 year olds were main course for an "elite party" and the sandy hook theatre is a means to explain why they are death.   a "write off".
The teacher must have found out.

This banning system obviously needs some work..

Offline Railroad Bum

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2013, 06:31:11 AM »
"every mom can relate to the fact of how long it takes to make a baby"

Discussing the technical details of having a child ? not discussing the emotions ?  good example of sociopathy.

All of these people are faking emotions because they simply have none. Selling these kids for a paycheck  is pure business transaction to them.

I'm getting a suspicion these 6 year olds were main course for an "elite party" and the sandy hook theatre is a means to explain why they are death.   a "write off".
The teacher must have found out.

As soon as I saw that smirking son of a bitch Robbie Parker, grinning from ear to ear, and then adjusting his face for the cameras, that's when I first started to get very suspicious about this thing too, though it was already a bit suspect to me because of the rapidity with which they were hustling into effect their pre-planned agenda to disarm the proles. 

All their little pre-planned agendas - wars, patriot acts, etc. - they kick start into action with a convenient little "incident" that they themselves either manufacture or exploit to the max.  It's looking more and more like this one is the latter category.  All of the breathed and distraught parents that I have seen up there look as fake as Barry Soetoro when he touches his eye to indicate that he is on the brink of tears, though even he is trained a bit better than the Newtown parents" who can't help smiling and shopping for new clothes to wear for their big photo op.  Homeland Security front Crisisactors.org isn't training their crisis actors very well, in my opinion. 

Offline Wulfgar

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2013, 11:37:38 AM »
Then there was that bimbo teacher, being interviewed by Diane Sawyer.  She was borderline hysterical.  No problem there, but then then she put a finger in her right eye.  She looked at the finger.  Of course, there was no tear present.

The #1 reason that tears have not been shed is because the crisis actors and Obama know that the children are not dead.  The Jew is also happy, because donations keep coming.

Offline Railroad Bum

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2013, 04:37:59 PM »
Then there was that bimbo teacher, being interviewed by Diane Sawyer.  She was borderline hysterical.  No problem there, but then then she put a finger in her right eye.  She looked at the finger.  Of course, there was no tear present.

The #1 reason that tears have not been shed is because the crisis actors and Obama know that the children are not dead.  The Jew is also happy, because donations keep coming.

Have you seen one single real tear shed in Newtown, CT?  It would be interesting to know some real people in that town who could tell us what's happening  - or is it a whole town full of invasion of the body snatchers pod people or something?  I was just about a mile away from there a few months ago, and I actually do know some people a couple of towns over, but unfortunately they are dumb as rocks and stare at their tv almost 24/7. 

Offline bpocatch

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2013, 04:48:53 PM »
4:50
"I want the Children to be the basis for OUR Solution"
Cryptic coded, Talmudic speak

Oh yes I did hear that.  My mind wanted to blank it out it was so surreal, I reckon.

Offline Wulfgar

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2013, 11:48:42 AM »
How about the Chief Medical Examiner?

Dr. H. Wayne Carver at the press conference on CNN:

Dr. H. Wayne Carver at his office in Hartford:

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2013, 07:43:10 AM »
The way to get to the bottom of this mystery, would be to talk to the surviving kids. I mean, the REAL survivors, still young enough to have that "out of the mouths of babes" thing going on. But I guess they'll be sheltered and protected, and probably reprogrammed, so that they don't remember anything and it can all be written off as trauma blackout. Sorta like "I am the Cheese" and the witness-protection program.
"Divert, distort, denigrate, disrupt or destroy any discussion of the corruption of American liberty by the organized lobby of a foreign power."  ~ WindRiverShoshoni

Offline Vidarr

• Group Major
  • Is not Impressed
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2013, 07:38:25 PM »

Dr. H. Wayne Carver at his office in Hartford:

What are the changes of having a "medical examiner" doing the autopsy by the name of "Carver" ?
Not only the actors are bad , the scriptwriters are rather miserable too. 

Offline Vidarr

• Group Major
  • Is not Impressed
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2013, 10:11:16 PM »
and so is my spelling once in a while  :o

Offline Railroad Bum

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2013, 07:01:24 AM »

Dr. H. Wayne Carver at the press conference on CNN:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV3KYBS64R8

Just look at this phony lying giigling doofus!  Is that the best that crisisactors.org can turn out?

And he said that the children were shot by a long gun.  Another lie!  They have already admitted that the shooter - whoever he was - left his long gun - AR15 - in the trunk of his car!!!

"NBC Admitted: No ‘Assault Rifle’ Used in Newtown Shooting"

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/01/30208-nbc-admits-no-assault-rifle-used-in-newtown-shooting/

"What are the changes of having a "medical examiner" doing the autopsy by the name of "Carver" ?

That's his stage name.

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2013, 08:52:22 AM »
What are the changes of having a "medical examiner" doing the autopsy by the name of "Carver" ?
Not only the actors are bad , the scriptwriters are rather miserable too.

You're gonna criticize their sense of humour too!?
You don't recognize comic genius when you see it.

Offline Wulfgar

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2013, 09:44:16 AM »
The Sexton/Greenberg Jew family:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/C0AvCuWLIBU&amp;NR=1&amp;feature=endscreen" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/C0AvCuWLIBU&amp;NR=1&amp;feature=endscreen</a>

Offline Vidarr

• Group Major
  • Is not Impressed
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2013, 08:24:57 PM »
You're gonna criticize their sense of humour too!?
You don't recognize comic genius when you see it.
Ok so we got.

-Carver , the autopsy guy
-Sext-on ,  the kid
-Phelps,  = slang for farting during anal sex according to urban dictionary
-Dallas Green , "texan" money man
-Rousseau, A French philosopher and writer born in Switzerland; believed that the natural goodness of man was warped by society.
-Soto, a Zen Buddhist school of Japan, characterized by the practice of sitting meditation leading to gradual enlightenment.

the coincidences

Offline Vidarr

• Group Major
  • Is not Impressed
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2013, 08:35:35 PM »
Also Carver appears from his strange behaviour to be Autistic,  most likely Asperger, highly intelligent but no emotions .. ( apart from anger when his schedule is messed up )  Ironically his absence of emotions make him "cut for the job"

Offline Wulfgar

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2013, 11:36:28 AM »
One of the Sandy Hook 'actors' vids on You Tube showed clips of the press conference Carver as a pro wrestler.  If you notice some of his behavior and comments, that doesn't seem too far-fetched.  Look at the photos above, it's definitely not the same guy.