Author Topic: SandyHook Sayan Jew Gene Rosen  (Read 3972 times)

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
SandyHook Sayan Jew Gene Rosen
« on: January 23, 2013, 01:11:14 PM »
Sayan Jew Gene Rosen does Bilingual interviews in Spanish and cries on queue, IN Spanish!!!!!

(Mods, I apologize but need to request help Embedding the vid please)

« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 01:38:37 PM by sushigirl »
"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."
-Nahum Goldmann, Ex-President of the World Jewish Congress

Offline bpocatch

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
- SandyHook Sayan Jew Gene Rosen
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 03:34:19 PM »
This is the equivalent of Monty Python silly walk guy skit doing PTB school massacre gun grab schtick.

Offline Railroad Bum

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 07:22:50 PM »
This Sandy Hook thing is suspicious as hell and getting more suspicious by the minute, and despite their best efforts it is spreading around the internet.  Fast.

The latest thing is Adam Lanza's mother didn't work at Sandy Hook school after all, so they were lying about that too, and Adam Lanza apparently dropped off the face of the earth - totally disappeared - died? - in 2009.  No one has seen him since nor has he left any paper trail.

From another forum where I've been posting about this:

Quote from: ....
Another interesting "detail" that is found on the YouTube videos is that Adam Lanza for all intents and purposes disappeared in 2009. Not a single person was interviewed that had any contact with him over the past three years. No record of employment, schooling, no friends or acquaintances, even the neighbors on his street weren't aware that he was supposedly living there. Kid could have died three years ago. . .

Yeah, that's coming out now too.

And looking at that 80 pound nerd it's hard to imagine him busting down schoolhouse doors and wiping out a school - and leaving...no survivors...not one wounded kid or teacher...yet another very very strange little item.

And just hours, if not minutes, afterwards the gun grabbers were in full froth with their agenda - just like barely 5 minutes after the second tower was hit on 911 all the networks all in unison had their made up for camera "experts" all instructing us that Bin Ladin did it because he hated our freedom (my first of many many clues that what was going down was really something altogether different than what they were presenting on tv).

This Sandy Hook thing is spreading fast.

"Doncha all just love it when they murder your children? It’s so friggin hilarious. Makes me laugh like crazy when I think of little children being murdered. Especially when it’s one of my own. LMAOFF… HA HA HA. LOL… ROFL *Giggle*"

That's Robbie Parker right after his little daughter was allegedly murdered

"Hi, Mom, this is Mark Bingham!...you believe me don't you?"

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2013, 07:50:26 PM »
Sandy Hook has been thoroughly dissected and disproven as a Psy Op.

DBS had the Lanza kid dead 1 day before the shooting according to death records for the SSDI.
Check his website for the link. (Update-Its been removed!)

I have also updated this story on my blog/forum-4 pgs now andhave 1800+ views.

http://traditionalcatholic.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=97&page=4

It deserves its own thead on FP.

"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2013, 07:51:00 PM »
Univision is jew propaganda for Latin America based out of Miami.  Not surprised at all they would air something like this.

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2013, 07:59:02 PM »
Univision is jew propaganda for Latin America based out of Miami.  Not surprised at all they would air something like this.

Could be, but its interesting that its already taken down...though I dont think the SSDI has inaccurate records.

'The SSDI database shows Adam Lanza to be expired on December 13, 2012, one day prior to the school shooting. Confirmation Status is listed as “Proven”. However the state of issue is New Hampshire.
The implications of this are unfathomable if accurate.
Could this be why John Blawie, a Connecticut State Superior Court Judge has put a halt on search warrant affidavits?
An excerpt from the local CT Post reads;

DANBURY — A state Superior Court judge said Thursday that search warrant affidavits for the cars and home of Sandy Hook Elementary School shooter Adam Lanza and his mother would stay sealed for another 90 days.

Judge John Blawie granted motions filed Wednesday by Danbury State’s Attorney Stephen Sedensky to extend the statutory sealing period for the five warrants, including three for the Yogonanda Street home where the 20-year-old Lanza fatally shot his mother, Nancy, four times in the face on the morning of Dec. 14, before embarking on the rampage that left 20 first-graders and six educators dead.

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2013, 08:04:39 PM »

screenshot at 2:29 pm, 1/20/2013 (see bottom right of image).

SSDI says “Confirmation” is “Proven.”
The State of Issue is New Hampshire, not Connecticut.
GenealogyBank.com also has the SSDI record on Nancy Lanza, who died on the day of the massacre, December 14, 2012:

Nancy Lanza: Social Security Death Index (SSDI) Death Record
Name: Nancy Lanza
State of Issue: New Hampshire
Date of Birth: Tuesday September 06, 1960
Date of Death: Friday December 14, 2012
Est. Age at Death: 52 years, 3 months, 8 days
Confirmation: Proven

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2013, 11:09:29 AM »

...Nancy Lanza, who died on the day of the massacre, December 14, 2012:

Adam P. Lanza
Date of Death: Friday December 13, 2012
Confirmation: Proven

So the mother died at the hands of Adam the day after he committed 'suicide', even though he was alive and killing on December 14th. Let's face it, this whole thing at Sandy Hook is so convoluted and based on so much false onformation we'll never get the truth. But the drum roll for gun control is on-going and persistent so 'mission accomplished'. That's all that counts.
Suspend all belief. Get the facts ~ Rudi
No one rules if no one obeys ~ Lao Tzu