Author Topic: * Poll Says Americans Back Obama Gun Proposals  (Read 7663 times)

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
- * Poll Says Americans Back Obama Gun Proposals
« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2013, 10:27:55 AM »
Well people, as you can see Walt Disney has moved a perfectly logical argument/discussion into the realm of a personal vendetta. For me to have to tell a so-called Christian to not worship mammon and have him argue the point is ludicrous beyond belief.

I think he talks just to hear himself talk since he refuses to deal with the succinct points I have fielded and instead makes it personal and just keeps adding more bogus arguments and assumptions. To carry on with him is futile.

That being the case he's on my ignore list. I simply don't do stupid.

Rudi,
I dont think I ever engaged in personal attacks or vendettas, rather I think the opposite is true with  your statements like:

For a 'Christian'

And later in the same post....

'you still indulge in dhiarhea of the mouth to win arguments, no different than all the pages of religious crap you have been posting for years'

PMs now with name calling like:

Rudi Weyrich, Administrator, General of the Army
I don't do stupid
« Sent to: WaltDisney on: Yesterday at 11:47:20 AM » ReplyQuoteDelete
You come at me personally one more time and you are history you stupid fuck.

Im sorry you feel the way this way and Im not sure what the problem is. 
I believe my position is consistent, logical, and rational.
"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."
-Nahum Goldmann, Ex-President of the World Jewish Congress

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2013, 11:44:53 AM »
Rudi,
I dont think I ever engaged in personal attacks or vendettas, rather I think the opposite is true with  your statements like:

For a 'Christian'

Trying to call me out on my arms program is personal and IMO exceedingly stupid. You should know better.

Do I have to link to the Philosophy & Religion board to substantiate your RC credentials? Or is the word 'christian' and it's implication anathema to the church? I made that a point because you seem to ignore the scriptures, especially about serving mammon.

PMs now with name calling like:

It was private for a reason. Now you make it public. You violated the TOS doing that along with my first problem with you putting me at risk with those who might not like this forum. That's not personal?

Im sorry you feel the way this way and Im not sure what the problem is. 

Those are two of my problems with you. Both are sufficient to ban you.

I believe my position is consistent, logical, and rational.

Well you see that would be a third problem. I don't 'believe'. I know. But what I know is miniscule in the sea of knowledge all around us. So the rational thing to do is keep one's mind open, agree on principle but then ignore  them because of fear or expediency? I stated clearly that I don't think one has to go running up and down the street proclaiming one's principles either yet you keep insisting that I do suggest such a policy. You have not dealt rationally with that issue, which is fundamental from a moral perspective. To skip over it and carry on arguing puts us into a never never land where all you have is belief.
Suspend all belief. Get the facts ~ Rudi
No one rules if no one obeys ~ Lao Tzu

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2013, 07:47:33 PM »
2nd Amendment Rally Was Huge Success

"You are in trouble the day you psychologicall accepted the idea that the government had the authority to give you the permit in the first place"

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2013, 12:12:34 AM »
Seattle Gun BuyBack Gets JACKED! Turns Into a Damn Gun Show!

Posted by Ed Brown on Jan 27, 2013 in Featured, LOL | 114 comments
source: http://dcxposed.com/2013/01/27/seattle-gun-buyback-gets-jacked-turns-into-a-damn-gun-show-lol/

cash-for-gunsPolice officers in Seattle, Washington held their first gun buyback program in 20 years this weekend, underneath interstate 5,  and soon found that private gun collectors were working the large crowd as little makeshift gun shows began dotting the parking lot and sidewalks. Some even had “cash for guns” signs prominently displayed.

Police stood in awe as gun enthusiasts and collectors waved wads of cash for the guns being held by those standing in line for the buyback program.

People that had arrived to trade in their weapons for $100 or $200 BuyBack gift cards($100 for handguns, shotguns and rifles, and $200 for assault weapons) soon realized that gun collectors were there and paying top dollar for collectible firearms. So, as the line for the chump cards got longer and longer people began to jump ship and head over to the dealers.

John Diaz, Seattles Police Chief,  wasn’t pleased with the turn of events stating “I’d prefer they wouldn’t sell them,” but admitted it’s perfectly legal for private individuals to buy and sell guns, FOR NOW. Mayor Mike McGinn said at a news conference the private transactions are a loophole that needs to be closed. “There’s no background checks, and some (guns) could be exchanged on the streets that shouldn’t be in circulation.”

But Schuyler Taylor, a previous gun retailer attending the event in hopes of buying weapons, asked “Why not offer them cash versus a gift card? I’m still taking the guns off the streets; they’re just going in my safe.”

People were reportedly, at one point, jumping out of vehicles  whilst sitting in traffic – making on the spot deals with the gun buyers.

But the BuyBack wasn’t a bust. On the contrary – their $80,000 supply of gift cards didn’t last but 2 hours, and by 11:00 am they began attempting to issue IOU’s at which point the entire crowd responded by turning and marching toward the gun dealers, forcing the police officers to pack it up for the day.

On one last note of hilarity, the Seattle Police department claims that they will check the buyback guns to see if any were previously stolen and, if so, try to return them to the rightful owners! LOL. Brilliant!

In 1992, Seattle police collected more than 1,200 guns in a four-day buyback program.

Now the only question is, when will the Seattle Police department stage the next gun show?

Offline pope daniel

• Group Major
  • Order of Miseratio Solvo Templum
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2013, 05:24:27 AM »
eh, its an illusion. your legal firearms and world war relic machine guns won't stand up to the drones. i'd say the best hope is to shoot lightning bolts from your eyes and fireballs from your ass, or enter the detention center with a smile.
Revelation 3:14 "To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation.

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2013, 06:42:09 AM »
If any American chooses to carry concealed, one must register their firearm, and take a class.  Been that way as long as I can recall.

Hell, for nearly TEN YEARS I concealed-carried without a permit and didn't care. That's just how dangerous of a town I was living in. So did many of my cohorts. Rather have my hand slapped by some "papers please" goon (which never happened) than have my face shot off.

The cops knew, nobody cared - but more importantly the PERPS knew that we were all carrying AND they knew that the cops knew AND didn't care.

You might say we saved the local police force a lot of work - and money. :) Unofficial street marshals, instead of air marshals.  ;D
"Divert, distort, denigrate, disrupt or destroy any discussion of the corruption of American liberty by the organized lobby of a foreign power."  ~ WindRiverShoshoni

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2013, 06:43:36 AM »
Seattle Gun BuyBack Gets JACKED! Turns Into a Damn Gun Show!

I love stuff like this.  ;D
"Divert, distort, denigrate, disrupt or destroy any discussion of the corruption of American liberty by the organized lobby of a foreign power."  ~ WindRiverShoshoni

Offline Railroad Bum

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2013, 06:56:36 AM »
"Hi, Mom, this is Mark Bingham!...you believe me don't you?"

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2013, 05:45:22 PM »
Police stood in awe as gun enthusiasts and collectors waved wads of cash for the guns being held by those standing in line for the buyback program.
People were reportedly, at one point, jumping out of vehicles  whilst sitting in traffic – making on the spot deals with the gun buyers.
On one last note of hilarity, the Seattle Police department claims that they will check the buyback guns to see if any were previously stolen and, if so, try to return them to the rightful owners! LOL. Brilliant!

Sounds like there are still lots of good things about our country!  I'd love to get the reaction of foreigners to these 'crazy Americans'!

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 30, 2013, 07:02:21 PM »