Author Topic: Crypto? Chuck Hagel to be nominated as new SECRETARY OF DEFENSE  (Read 24857 times)

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
- Crypto? Chuck Hagel to be nominated as new SECRETARY OF DEFENSE
« Reply #120 on: January 13, 2013, 07:12:34 PM »
Hey, Rudi, may I start up a second account here? I want to go by the handle, "OTOH".   ;D
"Divert, distort, denigrate, disrupt or destroy any discussion of the corruption of American liberty by the organized lobby of a foreign power."  ~ WindRiverShoshoni

Offline Vidarr

• Group Major
  • Is not Impressed
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 13, 2013, 07:14:03 PM »
Did you see I'm being accused of being a crypto?  Edward Norton, too.

"Actor Edward Norton feels like he's Jewish - although the screen star doesn't practice any religion. Norton makes his directing debut with Keeping the Faith (2000), about a rabbi and a priest who are friends for life - and the Fight Club (1999) star attended so many Jewish functions during his youth, he feels like one. He explains, "I grew up an honorary Jew. If you go to more than ten barmitzvahs you get an honorary Jew certificate. I went to at least ten in one year. I was drunk on Manischevitz half of 1987!" And the actor also discovered a celebration of Jewish faith while making the movie. He says, "The synagogue where we shot, there was dancing and all these young people and it was so clearly a vibrant part of the community... It was impressive to me because in some sense we see ourselves as a secular society but it's still so much a part of many people's lives."

http://www.imdb.com/news/ni0068805/
This banning system obviously needs some work..

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 13, 2013, 07:25:39 PM »
Let me guess, another Stormfront refugee?  Despite the rapid and welcome expansion of new members at LF, WN's were included among the bunch.  It corrupted the place.  You and EyeBelieve never post anything of value.  Even if it's something potentially provocative, it's totally unsupported. It's the reason for my request that Rudi include an ignore list feature.  I just really don't want to read anything for either of you anymore.  Other than that, we have no problem.   ;D     

I recently posted about the Orthodox Israeli guy who's ripping off $$billions in resources from Africa:  nothing in the post about cryptos...zero or maybe 1 view, no replies.  When I post on important topics like intellectual history, housing etc...usually very few views & replies.  You're a gasbag troll who can't even get your facts straight. 

One wonders about your virulent hatred of WN's:  many are somewhat ignorant but the fact that major WN forums are run by Jews proves nothing about the essential philosophy.  & of course you never acknowledged that I never suggested Hagel was a crypto after dragging me into your bitch-fest. 

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #123 on: January 14, 2013, 09:11:03 AM »
And the actor also discovered a celebration of Jewish faith while making the movie. He says, "The synagogue where we shot, there was dancing and all these young people and it was so clearly a vibrant part of the community...

Edward Norton

... was born and raised in Columbia, Maryland.[6] His father, Edward Mower Norton, Jr., was an environmental lawyer and conservation advocate working in Asia, as well as a former federal prosecutor in the Carter administration. His mother, Lydia Robinson "Robin" (née Rouse), a teacher of English, died of a brain tumor in 1997.[7][8] His maternal grandfather was the developer James Rouse (founder of The Rouse Company), who developed the city of Columbia, Maryland (where Norton grew up), helped develop Baltimore's Inner Harbor, Norfolk's Waterside Festival Marketplace, and Boston's Quincy Market, as well as co-founded Enterprise Community Partners with Norton's maternal stepgrandmother, Patty Rouse.[7][9] Norton has two younger siblings—Molly and Jim, with whom he has professionally collaborated.[9] From 1981 to 1985, along with his brother, Norton attended Camp Pasquaney, on the shores of Newfound Lake in Hebron, New Hampshire.[9] There, he won the acting cup in 1984, and later returned to the camp's council for two years, directing theater. He maintains close connections with the camp.[7][9]

Norton was raised Episcopalian.[10] He graduated from Columbia's Wilde Lake High School in 1987.[9] He attended Yale University, where he was a competitive rower[11] and acted in university productions alongside Ron Livingston and Paul Giamatti,[9] graduating in 1991 with a Bachelor of Arts in History.[7][9] Following graduation, Norton worked in Osaka, Japan, consulting for his grandfather's company, Enterprise Community Partners. Norton can speak some Japanese.[12][13] He appeared in an EFL textbook, Only in America, used by Nova, a formerly major English language school in Japan.

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Norton

Kind of hard to avoid this community in Hollywood or wherever their movies are shot. Getting down with them seems only natural if stardom is the goal. Pretty much proves that if you hang out with psychopaths one will follow them if you know what side of bread needs to be buttered.
Suspend all belief. Get the facts ~ Rudi
No one rules if no one obeys ~ Lao Tzu

Offline Wulfgar

• First Lieutenant
  • Not willingly committed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 14, 2013, 10:11:31 AM »
Kind of hard to avoid this community in Hollywood or wherever their movies are shot. Getting down with them seems only natural if stardom is the goal. Pretty much proves that if you hang out with psychopaths one will follow them if you know what side of bread needs to be buttered.

Going with the program means getting the roles.  Look at what happens to those that don't: Marlon Brando or Vanessa Redgrave discussing the Palestinians at the Oscars (!!!).  Edward Norton could go off and convert, and it wouldn't make a bit of difference, but he didn't anyway.  Converts are never fully accepted, and are often looked upon with suscpicion.  We can all agree that the chosen are nothing, if not paranoid.  Does anybody seriously believe that Sammy Davis Jr. was accepted as a Jew.   ;D  If anyone doubts it, go read the Harold Rosenthal interview, which was from way back in 1976.

Meanwhile, we get such useful posts as Justin Bieber's a crypto!

Offline Vidarr

• Group Major
  • Is not Impressed
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 14, 2013, 11:58:27 AM »
Going with the program means getting the roles.

True.. but being bestowed the term of honorary jew makes you "gang affiliated" and boasting about it is flagging your allegiance. In gang terms he is "showing his colors".

Does anybody seriously believe that Sammy Davis Jr. was accepted as a Jew.   ;D  If anyone doubts it, go read the Harold Rosenthal interview, which was from way back in 1976.
Maybe not accepted by the khazar's but the more brown tanned Sephardics probably loved him.. Like they love Quincy Jones and other famous Jewgro's.

The funny part is that jews are actually quite racist among themselves. Sephardics and Ashkenazim don't like eachother.
The Sephardics used to consider the ashkenazim animals worse than the goy. but being a minority the sephardics are discriminated against in Israel by the Ashkenazim majority...  oi vey all the drama..

Offline Wulfgar

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 14, 2013, 12:07:04 PM »
True.. but being bestowed the term of honorary jew makes you "gang affiliated" and boasting about it is flagging your allegiance. In gang terms he is "showing his colors".

So what if he's sucking up?  Unfortunate, though,, since Edward Norton actually has real acting chops.  A real Jew, Michael Rappaport, played a white supremicist recruit in "Higher Learning."  Effective propaganda at making moviegoers believe that the white supremicist boogeymen were just waiting in the bell tower to open fire on college campuses.

The funny part is that jews are actually quite racist among themselves. Sephardics and Ashkenazim don't like eachother.
The Sephardics used to consider the ashkenazim animals worse than the goy. but being a minority the sephardics are discriminated against in Israel by the Ashkenazim majority...  oi vey all the drama..

Read this if you haven't already:
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/israel.htm

It's The Life of an American Jew in Racist Marxist Israel by Jack Bernstein.

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 14, 2013, 02:14:57 PM »

Going with the program means getting the roles.  Look at what happens to those that don't: Marlon Brando or Vanessa Redgrave discussing the Palestinians at the Oscars (!!!).  Edward Norton could go off and convert, and it wouldn't make a bit of difference, but he didn't anyway.  Converts are never fully accepted, and are often looked upon with suscpicion.  We can all agree that the chosen are nothing, if not paranoid.  Does anybody seriously believe that Sammy Davis Jr. was accepted as a Jew.   ;D  If anyone doubts it, go read the Harold Rosenthal interview, which was from way back in 1976.

Meanwhile, we get such useful posts as Justin Bieber's a crypto!

Both exactly right.
"Divert, distort, denigrate, disrupt or destroy any discussion of the corruption of American liberty by the organized lobby of a foreign power."  ~ WindRiverShoshoni

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 14, 2013, 02:15:56 PM »
"Actor Edward Norton feels like he's Jewish - although the screen star doesn't practice any religion. Norton makes his directing debut with Keeping the Faith (2000), about a rabbi and a priest who are friends for life - and the Fight Club (1999) star attended so many Jewish functions during his youth, he feels like one. He explains, "I grew up an honorary Jew. If you go to more than ten barmitzvahs you get an honorary Jew certificate. I went to at least ten in one year. I was drunk on Manischevitz half of 1987!" And the actor also discovered a celebration of Jewish faith while making the movie. He says, "The synagogue where we shot, there was dancing and all these young people and it was so clearly a vibrant part of the community... It was impressive to me because in some sense we see ourselves as a secular society but it's still so much a part of many people's lives."

http://www.imdb.com/news/ni0068805/

Vidarr, you obviously have no idea what a "crypto" actually is. It's not a gentile "wanna-be-jew." It's a jew going undercover. See marranos, Spanish Inquisition, Torquemada (ironically, a crypto himself), etc.

Idiot.

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 14, 2013, 02:33:18 PM »

Sephardics are the true jews - they were the traders that found the inbreed asknazis in lower Russia. Ashkenazim makes up 90% of the jew. Sephardics are dark complected, the Ashkenazim  are white and clammy looking.

Offline FLAT_HEADED_RUSSIAN

• Troll
  • Major General
  • The Empire is falling
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 14, 2013, 02:36:10 PM »

Maybe not accepted by the khazar's but the more brown tanned Sephardics probably loved him.. Like they love Quincy Jones and other famous Jewgro's.

Ashkenazim are from Soviet Stalinist Russia and are very pro-Soviet. They have a cold war mentality. I work with them...
We are Legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget
Expect us

Offline FLAT_HEADED_RUSSIAN

• Troll
  • Major General
  • The Empire is falling
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 14, 2013, 02:37:16 PM »
I recently posted about the Orthodox Israeli guy who's ripping off $$billions in resources from Africa:  nothing in the post about cryptos...zero or maybe 1 view, no replies.  When I post on important topics like intellectual history, housing etc...usually very few views & replies.  You're a gasbag troll who can't even get your facts straight. 

One wonders about your virulent hatred of WN's:  many are somewhat ignorant but the fact that major WN forums are run by Jews proves nothing about the essential philosophy.  & of course you never acknowledged that I never suggested Hagel was a crypto after dragging me into your bitch-fest.

what post was this? only reason I didn't read it is I didn't see it
I'm busy and try to keep up but don't always catch the good stuff
We are Legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget
Expect us

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 14, 2013, 03:02:03 PM »

Sephardics are the true jews - they were the traders that found the inbreed asknazis in lower Russia. Ashkenazim makes up 90% of the jew. Sephardics are dark complected, the Ashkenazim  are white and clammy looking.

Correct, the ashkans tend to have a palpable jewy creepiness that is easily recognized with just a little education.  They can also have genetics issue that make them look even worse.  Interbreeding with goy helps them, but it's like spraying lysol on a skunk.     
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 14, 2013, 07:17:45 PM »
what post was this? only reason I didn't read it is I didn't see it
I'm busy and try to keep up but don't always catch the good stuff

http://www.freedomportal.net/forum/index.php/topic,24552.msg236028.html#msg236028

Gertler commutes home to Israel weekly to spend Sabbath with his family at an "ultra-Orthodox suburb".  Funny how the posters who demand absolute proof ignored that one completely.

Offline Vidarr

• Group Major
  • Is not Impressed
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 14, 2013, 08:57:14 PM »
Vidarr, you obviously have no idea what a "crypto" actually is. It's not a gentile "wanna-be-jew." It's a jew going undercover. See marranos, Spanish Inquisition, Torquemada (ironically, a crypto himself), etc.
Idiot.

Oh you want to go scientific again ? Well.. Technically ashkenazim khazars are no true jews either.. They are just thinking/pretending they are. Somewhere in history they simply adopted this criminal code of conduct. Which would suggest an Ashkenazim could actually never be a crypto. because that would mean he would pretend not to be what he pretends to be but isn't in the first place.
No wonder they go Schizophrenic.. lol ...  ehmm ..yeah and also something about fleabags and nitpicking.. 

There is that saying .. you can know a person by the company he keeps..

Offline Wulfgar

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: January 15, 2013, 11:06:26 AM »

It probably got overshadowed by the more important issues, like the loud Jew narrating the Golden Corral commericals.

One wonders about your virulent hatred of WN's:  many are somewhat ignorant but the fact that major WN forums are run by Jews proves nothing about the essential philosophy. 

"Virulent" is an interesting word choice, usually attached to the term, "anti-semitism."  Are you sure that you don't work for Abe Foxman?   :D

It's interesting that you're defending them, after claiming only one link to Stormfront from a Google search.  You must know more about the content than you've let on.  If you're a regular on those site, it's OK to come clean. 

It doesn't matter what philosphy is posted on the WN forums.  Jew Alex Lindner would post articles.  Who better to know what Jews have been up to than a Jew?  That gets the reaction.  Anyone who posts there is a useful idiot.  Here's why:

1)  The IP addresses are recorded.  No doubt the ADL and SPLC have everything maintained.  They won't be hard to find, if the dooty really hits the fan after Jake's predicted financial collapse.
2.)  Probably more importantly, they're perfect for Jew "anti-racist" and "tolerance" propaganda efforts.  It doesn't matter what Jews did to provoke a reaction (no matter how legitimate).  They always point to the "hate."   

Again they're useful idiots.   

& of course you never acknowledged that I never suggested Hagel was a crypto after dragging me into your bitch-fest.

It wasn't even necessary.  You'd already lost what little credibility you had left when you instructed the forum that Lebanese Maronites were really cryptos.

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 15, 2013, 11:28:37 AM »

"Virulent" is an interesting word choice, usually attached to the term, "anti-semitism."  Are you sure that you don't work for Abe Foxman?   :D

Good point.

It's interesting that you're defending them, after claiming only one link to Stormfront from a Google search.  You must know more about the content than you've let on.  If you're a regular on those site, it's OK to come clean. 

And that was the one that *I* saw. There may be more, for all I know.

It doesn't matter what philosphy is posted on the WN forums.  Jew Alex Lindner would post articles.  Who better to know what Jews have been up to than a Jew?  That gets the reaction.  Anyone who posts there is a useful idiot.  Here's why:

1)  The IP addresses are recorded.  No doubt the ADL and SPLC have everything maintained.  They won't be hard to find, if the dooty really hits the fan after Jake's predicted financial collapse.
2.)  Probably more importantly, they're perfect for Jew "anti-racist" and "tolerance" propaganda efforts.  It doesn't matter what Jews did to provoke a reaction (no matter how legitimate).  They always point to the "hate."   

Again they're useful idiots. 

Jake is far from the only one among us who has been predicting/expecting a financial collapse. I've been expecting it since the late 90s and am frankly surprised the banksters have managed to prolong the terminal cancer patient's life this long.

But secondly, the exact same stuff can be said about Jake/Skunk and his Judicial site in whatever incarnations it may be. He records IPs, too - one of the reasons I rarely visit the site unless using a proxy.

Not to mention, when he embeds pictures here (or on former LF, or wherever) from his site, those can be used to trace IPs as well. Remember the whole big WRS/MuslimAmerica brouhaha at LF over this kind of thing? I'm absolutely AMAZED that nobody ever points out the same type of behavior in regard to Skunk.

Then again, maybe I'm not, so much. He clearly has folks that are both in on the joke and well-meaning people who are somehow bamboozled by his shctick, which is still hard for me to wrap my head around. I guess they're sheeple too, just a different flavor - with the distinction of being tricked into thinking they've really "woken up."

It wasn't even necessary.  You'd already lost what little credibility you had left when you instructed the forum that Lebanese Maronites were really cryptos.

Seriously?! Wow, I missed that one. LOL!

Offline Wulfgar

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 15, 2013, 11:31:15 AM »
Seriously?! Wow, I missed that one. LOL!

Yup, within the last couple of weeks.

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 15, 2013, 12:33:19 PM »
Yup, within the last couple of weeks.

I just had to do a search for this. What I found is hilarious.

I used the search terms "Lebanese Maronite" for user "EyeBelieve"'s posts. Get this:

Here's the post you're talking about:

Paula Broadwell is Jewish too (née Kranz); her husband Scott is likely Jewish too being a medical-school grad of heavily-Jewish George Washington University DC.  Even Paula's supposed nemesis "Jill Kelley" could be Jewish:  supposedly Lebanese Maronite Catholic (ie crypto) who had an inordinate interest in partying with high-level military.  One shouldn't overlook the London angle since Paula did post-grad work at King's College.

OK, that's funny enough right there. Posted up as Maronite Xtians being "cryptos" with no proof. But wait, it gets better:

The only other post to come up by EB containing the terms "Lebanese Maronite" is this one:

I used to work with a boss who was Maronite Catholic & also a Leb Phalangist fighter.  While he fought the proto-Hezbollah guys to stop a Muzzie takeover of Lebanon he admitted that the Christian Phalangists were sponsored by Israel & they OTOH didn't trust the Zios.  Your info re Maronites doesn't include a link & also it might be downplaying world # of Maronites.  Current Zio MSM always ignores Christian presence in Lebanon & Palestine let alone Iraq, Iran etc.  Maronites are reportedly the biggest group of Lebanese Christians.

So, in other words, more assertions that a "crypto" must be someone Israel supports, even though EB engages in his "OTOH" doublespeak to cover himself by saying they "didn't trust the Zios."

Hilarious.  ;D

By the way, I'm also kind of surprised that sushi never heard of Maronites (per EB's second post which was in reply to hers on that thread), considering her wealth of knowledge concerning the Middle East. Oh well. :)

Offline Wulfgar

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 16, 2013, 08:36:04 AM »
Hilarious.  ;D

Or pathetic, depending on your point of view.  8,000 posts of his garbage.  This can't be all just from some "concerned citizen."  Makes you wonder about his purposed for posting at this forum.  Use of the term, "virulent" and pre-occupation with rednecks drop hints.