Author Topic: Leaderless Resistance - the concept - v1.2  (Read 18988 times)

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Leaderless Resistance - the concept - v1.1
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2006, 05:21:23 PM »
You gently encourage people to grab their pistol and rush to the Capitol

Quote from: Proemio
Losing strategies - playing their game:

1) Waste valuable energy in building formal organizations. In no time the organization will be a pretzel. (see above)

2) Waste valuable energy in trying to battle verbal pretzels. It will only get you exhausted and frustrated. Even if you conclusively prove a point, you'll find that you have to start all over again in the morning.

2) Hitch on to anointed 'leaders', because that obviously implies an organization.1

3) Take a gun and run up the steps of the Capitol (unless a million others just happen to be in the same neighborhood, and are similarly inclined).4

Try again...

Offline MrSpock

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2006, 04:31:41 AM »
Try again...

Sorry, I really overlooked it this time. My fault.

But then, what are you actually suggesting?
I re-read the opening article and frankly, I didn't really understand how it would work, why it would work, and against what, it would work.

Gabor

Offline MrSpock

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2006, 04:36:41 PM »
Hi Proemio,

What are you trying to resist in the first place?

Gabor

Offline arden

• Major
    • View Profile
Re: Leaderless Resistance - the concept - v1.2
« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2006, 06:19:16 PM »

6) Withdraw consent

Leaderless Resistance might also be referred to as 'the age of non-consent'.
Sanhedrin: It is the Jewish law and all the nations have to obey this law.

Offline arden

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2006, 06:38:11 PM »

What are you trying to resist in the first place?

THE GANG: USING THE LAW TO DESTROY YOUR FREEDOM AND SECURITY

Look who produced it

Offline NOLAJBS

• General
  • Leaderless resistance
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freedomportal.net
« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2006, 07:26:47 PM »
Not to be confused with 'consensual-nonconsent'. :o :D
I support The Concept | "Freedom is a possession of inestimable value." - Cicero

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2006, 07:46:48 PM »

Yes, arguably the most powerful form of resistance - tearing down the walls in the mind.

Walls 'mother' started to build, walls 'teachers' reinforced, walls 'authority' tries to make permanent.

There is lots written, comparing what is happening in America with what happened in Nazi Germany, and how the people let themselves be easily led into an acceptance of totalitarianism. It's a bad model. Germany went from a diet of potato-peals for most of the population (Versailles effect) straight to total state control. Before the war and military defeat, they traded freedoms for relative, yet considerable prosperity. America goes (down) the other way around. Here, the trade is freedoms AND prosperity - prosperity most Americans remember - for some obscure notion of security. A "feeling" difficult to sustain when trying to consolidate the accounts with increasing difficulty. In that environment, walls get cracks all on their own. It's not the same dynamics at all. Nothing to lose vs everything to lose.

And then, there is the Internet...

Offline NuclearWinter

• Loyal Soldier of the Almighty
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2006, 04:41:01 PM »
Not to be confused with 'consensual-nonconsent'. :o :D

Or as we say, there's "volunteered" and "volun-told".  As the IRS puts it, voluntary compliance.  Love those double negatives they use in the Soviet regime.

-NW
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act

Offline rodin

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
    • Dissential
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2006, 04:07:36 AM »
Self government by an organised internet? I have been agruing for this for some time. It has got to be better that what we have now. Based perhaps on the Swiss model.

I once played with Sim City in the presence of a Labour Party supporter. I simply took away all entitlements, subsidies and taxes. My friend was horrified. At first there was a bit of a meltdown and my friend looked smug. After tea, however, the city had evolved. All stats were moving north. By the time I left the city was in uncharted territory of commercial and lifestyle success. Even now he does not accept what he saw with his own eyes.

Idealogues are the enemy of efficiency.
Belief is the Enemy of Truth

People will always be disappointed in me, for after they become convinced I am 'one of them' they will find out I am not.

Offline DonnieDarko

• ! Account Frozen !
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2007, 11:16:05 PM »
I just got around to reading this. You dont need me to tell you "spot on"...but I will anyway..."spot on".

I am JUST coming to this point now. My huffing and puffing and getting all upset is largely over. I realise the forums are %80+ con artists and time wasters. I used to think I was clever taking on the SKUNK. He would'nt fight and I considered it a victory but I see now that he (and others) are just conserving energy. So to am I.

In the end it's VERY narcisistic to believe that in 5 minutes it can be won. It just takes time, one person at a time.

Best.

Offline Fahey

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2007, 01:06:39 AM »
I hope you're tracking the IPs of the "guests" who've weighed in suddenly on the "Leaderless Resistance" thread.

I smell rotten eggs.

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2007, 05:08:53 AM »
Very nice site.

URL to trouble removed

Thanks you.

Brilliance at work: by attempting to vandalize this thread, you clowns promote interest.

Not only that, you also validate:
With this approach...  ... it will drive them beyond just being nuts...

Works for me...

Admin edit: removed the spam
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 08:17:03 AM by NOLAJBS »

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2007, 05:25:53 AM »
People ask/object/question...

I do differ in the use of saddam as an example...

Saddam was not used as an example of LR, but as an example of why (any) tyranny fails in the face of LR (tho Saddam did prepare his people very well in the use of LR, even in an armed situation).

The point is, that tribal constructs cannot function without a leader (the old pyramid analogy), the crowd running the show right now, can't even imagine that "leaderless" can possibly work. That is why I used Saddam, to illustrate that point with something everyone can relate to:
`¢ Saddam is Hitler (we all know that build up).
`¢ We attack, the Iraqis will throw flowers, no one will fight and the war is over in 3-5 days - nope.
`¢ We depose the regime (after three weeks of fighting), and we win - nope.
`¢ We got him. The resistance will go home, calm will prevail, lets pump oil - nope.
`¢ We executed him. Some 'remnants' will 'surge' but everyone else will be happy - nope.

In a tribal setting of any tyranny (especially the talmudic ones), there is no initiative. They have a finite number of set plays ready and practiced. Everyone does A until the situation demands A.a. Once they reach A.z. they go to B.a-z, and so on. When something unexpected happens, everything stops, waiting for the top to come up with some answer. Again using Iraq; we (they) are essentially spinning wheels for the last two years, while the geniuses who got us there are hoping someone up-line will have an idea. One came down; start over at A.a.

There is nothing 'magical' about "Leaderless Resistance". It's simply an expression of "Don't be the enemy your enemy expects".

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2007, 05:28:57 AM »
People ask/object/question...

in other words...'theres nothing we can do...leaders always are compromised..so lets bide our time and not attempt to coalesce politically..and when it is bad enough...we will come...'

Do you really NEED someone to tell you "what's up" and what is required to counteract it?

Operationally, and in practice, that is what Jones and the rest are adhering to. They are all practicing Leaderless Resistance..whether they espouse it or not. DBS is practicing it geographically by default, though trying to appear that he is preaching the opposite. So are the different 'peace' groups we see (dont see). In fact...so are all these writers a pundits we feel are 'in tune' with these issues discussed on this board. All of them from Buchanan to Reese to Duke and in between.

I would not lump them all together. Some may do what they do to make a living, some have dreams of being 'dear leader', and many want to "lead people needing 'dear leader' astray".

Leaderless resistance seems , in practice, obediance to 'them'. Whether written as such or not.. whether it looks like it on its face or not. Whether it strikes you as a call to bide your time, or a call to individual acts of violence - it serves their purpose.

I'll start at the end of the quote. Violence only comes into significant play when the momentum has shifted and the mob (people needing 'dear leader') is 'led' to start the whole downward spiral all over again. It's really insane, but just as life ends in death no matter what, it's an unavoidable cycle.

What "Leaderless Resistance" does is change the momentum from one for, to one against tyranny - always has and always will. The actual highpoint (or turning point) in the cyclical struggle of free men is never written about in history books because a), it's impossible to pinpoint, and b), by the time the story is written, some Robespierre is already busy building a new tyranny, having led the mob to murder and mayhem and demanding credit.

Right now, THEY have control of the predictable; media, resources, 'law', right down to the venues where organized resistance would meet. The moment you form an organization (even a debating society), such things as the Patriot Act will designate it as a danger to 'national security' (theirs), if simple ridicule, vilification or infiltration does not work.

We all know what we are up against to a greater or lesser degree. If we can get enough people to "withdraw consent" (starting simply with not buying into the lies), their system must crumble, for they are few, limited in options and need our consent to pretend to all that power. Their power is only as great as what we allow them to project. Again Iraq: Occupier "See that shiny gazillion dollar gizmo?" Iraqi: "See that 50 dinar surplus IED?". It's all perception - smoke and mirrors.

You can extrapolate the same principle to everything. Tyrant: "See that huge media conglomerate?" Patriot: "See that small internet connection?". The principle of "Leadless Resistance" is not face-on confrontation - that's the one thing they can anticipate and 'war game' against; "Leaderless Resistance" means slaying the grotesque monster by a million unpredictable, creative, individual cuts. It works - it always has - otherwise we would not be here, able to talk about it...

Of course they will always challenge and taunt us to play martyr, to 'act' with rage if possible, and right this minute. But if the main battles were in the streets and not about ideas, why would they pay all those hundreds of thousands of boilerroom 'experts' typing away feverishly from the 'think-tank', to the 'White House', to the MSM, and all the way down to the rabbi's basement? They have all the shiny toys after all.

It's always been a battle of ideas, everything else is side-effect...
It's a battle they can not win in the end.

Offline Fahey

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 27, 2007, 07:56:38 PM »
FWIW: Told to me by General John K. "Black Jack" Singlaub, summer of 1987, at a World Anti-Communist League executive board meeting, La Mancha Resort, Phoenix, AZ, at which I was enlisted to do all the taping of the various meetings and panel discussions.

Kind of a profound experience.

[I've written of this before, so nothing new here.  But: Participating at that WACL board meeting were, fully:

- Full-bird Colonel Larry Tifverman (Army)
- Brigadier General J. Milnor Roberts
- Brigadier General Andrew J. Gatsis (also, then, on the Board of Directors of the John Birch Society)
- Lieutenant General Daniel O. Graham (architect of Reagan's "Strategic Defense Initiative"--missile shield) (Danny Graham had been, also, Dept. Director of the Central Intelligence Agency and Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency)
- Major General John K. Singlaub (formerly head of USFK--United States Forces in Korea, until he pissed off Jimmah Carter and was "relieved of his duties")

In attendance were the: Defense Secretary of the Republic of China (Taiwan); various Taiwanese defense officials; CIA; DIA, etc.

A goddamned bomb could have gone off at that conference, and there would have been world ramifications.  No press.  (or: "NO PRESS, GODDAMNIT!!" -- Jack Singlaub.)  Snipers on every roof, within a three-block circumferance.  And, I'm sure in violation of every gun law in the U.S., I was given a fully-automatic TEC-9, whilst driving the Taiwanese Defense Secretary from the Phoenix Airport back to the La Mancha Resort.

A hairy three days.  Fun as hell.]
« Last Edit: January 27, 2007, 08:20:13 PM by fahey »

Offline Infensus Mentis

• Lance Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2007, 07:28:21 AM »
What about Resistful Surrender, based on the premise that what we're engaging in is happening more on a spiritual level than a physical one. To be 'resisting' is to be a negative element of the collective mind, fearful, tense. All there is is energy at play, ultimately. Surely this new, fascist paradigm we see emerging is symptomatic of a buildup of negativity on an energy level, so it makes sense to engage in such a way that you place yourself on the right end of this process, instead of being a part of it unconsciously. It wouldn't have to preclude keeping yourself informed or being actively engaged in living out solutions. It wouldn't have to mean trading reality for ignorance. This is what I've been trying to nut out lately.
Donnie 180:

I find your statements quite threatening. I guess that may make me "piss weak".

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2007, 12:59:02 PM »
To be 'resisting' is to be a negative element of the collective mind...

I would imagine - even count on - that the self-confident, positive energy from "relax, have a cigar..." would have very negative, even self-destructive effects on the pipe dreams of a certain collective mind...

Offline ScarletBunnie

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 31, 2007, 02:00:19 PM »
contemplating here, and thought: don't take on problems bigger than what you can handle.

Offline arden

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2007, 02:20:20 PM »

Hi Proemio,

Haven't been feeling very conversational lately but would like to add this c/p,

THERE IS NOTHING MORE DANGEROUS THAN INDIVIDUAL INITIATIVE. IF IT HAS A TOUCH OF GENIUS IT CAN ACCOMPLISH MORE THAN A MILLION PEOPLE AMONG WHOM WE HAVE SOWN DISSENSIONS. We must direct the education of the Goy societies so that their arms will drop hopelessly when they face every task where initiative is required.  [No. V] http://dc.indymedia.org/newswire/display/91551/index.php

Be well,
a

lucydance

i have never been...
« Reply #59 on: February 21, 2008, 08:45:54 PM »
I have been in Network Marketing for about 15 years. I have NEVER seen such a total opportunity where almost everyone who takes a look wants to join. People just see the magic in this program

check it out by going to..

[url-http://webprofitsystems.info] Carbon Copy Pro Team[/url]
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 06:14:27 AM by NOLAJBS »