Author Topic: Leaderless Resistance - the concept - v1.2  (Read 18476 times)

Offline change

• Senior Captain
    • View Profile
    • The Hydra Did It
Re: Leaderless Resistance - the concept - v1.2
« Reply #100 on: February 01, 2009, 02:55:26 AM »
change  : There is no "right and wrong"

There is all the proof anyone needs, that you are criminally insane.

I was explaining the "state" Christ is talking about. To transcend the opposites until you have only compassion for people, do not judge others and would give your life for your enemy.

This was in the context of you stating that Christianity was just another "external" form of oppression when in fact the Christian is aiming for liberation from ALL FORMS through the purging of sin from the heart through tears of compassion and suffering.

This is the DEEP profundity of the message and example of Jesus. Being of the jewish rational mindset you have trouble with these concepts. This is why Jesus threw the wedding open to the Gentiles - God knew you never had it in you.

The fact that people ALWAYS have a form of something "controlling them" escapes you. You claim to not need a religion when in fact your religion is about not having one. You gotta serve someone baby.

I think i'm going to end it here. There comes a time when you realize you are talking to a puppet looking for a reaction. I'm sorry if you are indeed for real but I simply cant believe a human being could be that utterly stupid.  :)
AMERICA was banned for 7 days by LONEWOLF due to a few jews working for "The Hydra" - PATHETIC.

Offline Jenifer Johnson

• Third Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • IRIS
« Reply #101 on: February 01, 2009, 08:33:40 AM »
change :  I was explaining the "state" Christ is talking about.

Only by having first hand knowledge of the facts, and capable of denominating something as true, is one capable of presenting something as being the truth, therefore a truth teller.  Without being a witness, having 100% knowledge and capable of denominating something as true, one is only a believer regurgitating third party hear say, which for them, it makes them not only a liar to them self but to others.

By the very act of claiming "Jesus said", when you will always be nothing more than third party hear say, makes you a liar.  You have been conditioned to lie like Pavlov's dog, that you don't even know when you are telling the truth.

You have no proof that a Jesus ever even existed, let alone,  exactly what Jesus even ever said, because you were not there. Therefore, all you are ever capable of doing, is regurgitating third party hear say. What is really sad, is you are not even smart enough to know you are a liar, willing to regurgitating the same criminal mentality that came before you.

You can't even open up your mouth without lying. More proof that you are a habitual liar due to being criminally insane manifesting the bible thumping head banging mentality.

Offline change

• Senior Captain
    • View Profile
    • The Hydra Did It
« Reply #102 on: February 01, 2009, 04:42:33 PM »
By the very act of claiming "Jesus said", when you will always be nothing more than third party hear say, makes you a liar.  You have been conditioned to lie like Pavlov's dog, that you don't even know when you are telling the truth.

Rabbi...please refer me to which Talmud quote you are working from? Which book - Mishna or Gemmara? Which debate between which Rabbi? Your wisdom is so profound. Forgive me but i'm having trouble keeping up.

You have no proof that a Jesus ever even existed, let alone,  exactly what Jesus even ever said, because you were not there. Therefore, all you are ever capable of doing, is regurgitating third party hear say. What is really sad, is you are not even smart enough to know you are a liar, willing to regurgitating the same criminal mentality that came before you.

Do you know what "nihilism" is? It's a state of mind much favored by the Rabbi's to be instilled in the Goy. By doing so, you make them believe in nothing and therefore you can make them do anything.

I think you are a little insane. Bi-polar. Your religion could be called - Left Brain Rational Reductionism - you strip something down until their is nothing left. Just a void. If this is a true indication of your mental state you are not far from a psychotic break. Sigmund Freud liked to do this. Carl Jung broke with him because he couldn't stand the jewish tendency to "nihilistically" destroy the thing they are attempting to understand. Freud whittled all art, culture and the general human motivation to aspire to something greater as the unfulfilled infantile wish to fuck ones mother or father - only a jew could come up with that.

When I read your reply's I hear the spirit of your father in it's almost naked and rawest form.

You can't even open up your mouth without lying. More proof that you are a habitual liar due to being criminally insane manifesting the bible thumping head banging mentality.

It's painful is'nt it?

All the best laid plans coming apart. Knowledge of the Judeo Masonic conspiracy breaking out all over.

If you need help P.M me and we can maybe get you out of it.

Once cured (at least partly), you can put all the energy you have in defaming and hating Jesus into uncovering the Tribes plans for world take over. What say you?

250 years of mass slaughter and more to come...yet here YOU are, on THIS topic, the spittle barely concealed.

Warmest regards Rabbi,

Brendon O'Connell
Perth, Western Australia

Maybe we could catch up? You me and MYSTICA?

NEWS FLASH

Israel bombs Gaza...again.

Oh, so thats why this thread is 600 pages long?
AMERICA was banned for 7 days by LONEWOLF due to a few jews working for "The Hydra" - PATHETIC.

Offline change

• Senior Captain
    • View Profile
    • The Hydra Did It
« Reply #103 on: February 01, 2009, 04:51:37 PM »
Heck. I thought we were on the "Are Jews Insane" thread.

Better take it over their eh?

I am enjoying debating you BTW so dont go away. At first I thought you were just hear for kicks but you dont get to debate a fellow Australian to often so please stay and dont go away just because things are getting tough for you.

See you over at the "Jews Are Nutcases" thread.  :)

Offline Jenifer Johnson

• Third Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • IRIS
« Reply #104 on: February 01, 2009, 05:11:40 PM »
Exposing the fraud that establishes the bible thumping head banging criminally insane mentality can not make one a Jew, because it is exactly opposite, being a truth teller.

It is the bible thumping head banging criminally insane mentality that makes one a Jew.  An atheistic Jew is only a head banger that has giving up using the fraud of the sock puppet, but not the criminally insane mentality of being a tyrant,  thinking they have the right to violate another's individual rights and sovereignty.

I'm not atheistic or a Jew because, My GOD is the real god and only god, truth, the ultimate authority and the final arbitrage. 

You having no concept of reality or right from wrong, which makes you criminally insane. You are anti-god and anti-truth!

Offline thomaspain

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: February 01, 2009, 05:43:38 PM »
I found the name out by accident really. I see that all christians placed christ before their god/father in heaven. By simple mathematics, like this guy (but mine much simpler) I found out the name of God is Ian. Christians place christ before God, Christ Ian. Simple huh? Ian is 'his' name.

Brilliant.

I have noticed that in Christianity, Christ's teachings have taken second place to the writings in the Christian Talmud. Those that don't cleave to the New Testament live and breath the Torah. Following Christ's teachings is much harder than arguing about the minor points in his life. I've always considered the arguments that "my religion is better than yours" as school-boyish.

Was the law of Moses given to the Hebrews because of "the hardness of their hearts"

Thruout history there have been prophets and reformers. They are the children of their time and their message is for the children of their time. As the people advance they get new reformers to steer them to the correct path. Those that don't advance remain under the guidance of the teachings of the most recent genuine prophets or reformers. Most world-class religions try to stay current. Over the centuries, Christianity has drifted away from the god Jehovah/Yahweh etc. and substituted Christ as the god. It may seem fickle, but Jehovah was a god that the ancient Jews drifted to. Monotheism proved to be easier to manage and control than having a host of gods. It made one priesthood dominant. Its main affect was to unify the believers into a political unit with the collusion of the priesthood.

When will the Patriot Act be used against the
FINANCIAL TERRORISTS
who destroyed our economy?

Offline thomaspain

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 01, 2009, 05:50:18 PM »
There is no "right and wrong" - there is only compassion for peoples suffering.

This is the ultimate state that can be obtained while incarnate on Earth.

The Golden Rule.

The blessed Evangelist John lived at Ephesus down to such an extreme old age that he was with difficulty supported in the arms of his disciples and so was carried to the church. And being unable to articulate many words, he was wont to utter each time to the congregation the simple words : Little children, love one another. At last his disciples and brethren were weary of hearing these words so often, and asked him : Master, wherefore ever sayest thou this only? Whereto he gave an answer worthy of John : It is the commandment of the Lord, and if this only be done, it is enough.
.........................................................Today's Catholic World

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful".
- Seneca
..........................................................................................Split-LF

Offline change

• Senior Captain
    • View Profile
    • The Hydra Did It
« Reply #107 on: February 01, 2009, 07:07:27 PM »
It may seem fickle, but Jehovah was a god that the ancient Jews drifted to. Monotheism proved to be easier to manage and control than having a host of gods. It made one priesthood dominant. Its main affect was to unify the believers into a political unit with the collusion of the priesthood.

Another "Theology" expert calmly and rationally takes a Talmudic Dump on the greatest exponent of "Leaderless Resistance" ever - Jesus Christ.

You can couch your rhetoric in the best bread, cover it with delicious mayonnaise and offer it up but as long as there is a big shit in the middle of it, it will taste like shit.

Please Rabbi - more lubricant on your penis as you shove it in ever so gently...[so said the Catholic alter boy].

Offline SlackerSlayer

• Commander
  • freedom, don't ask for it just live it
    • View Profile
    • Sams you tube video posting account, SlackerSlayer my voice
« Reply #108 on: February 01, 2009, 07:08:44 PM »
No. Once the "ego" has died (through prayer, fasting and tears and the "mindfulness of death") - the false persona - Christ lives in you and Love is your foundation. It simply doesn't cross you mind to do anything that could be considered "evil". There is no need for "fear" of ones actions because there is nothing evil in you.

There is no "right and wrong" - there is only compassion for peoples suffering.

This is the ultimate state that can be obtained while incarnate on Earth.

As one begins the journey we alternate around this ultimate State of Mind. "Peace I give unto you, not as the world gives you peace".

I would have considered what I wrote a fairly banal and simple concept?

Oh oh you said "ego". I don't go down that long drag acid trip. What most people experience to find "your" christ is not a letting go of an ego, but some trauma or physical suffering and even being homeless for the first time in your life. This "right and wrong" as you post it and the evil that people do, they stil ldo as christians. I don't know from what shelter you peer from, but the prisons are full of christians.

I agree the best we can be for each other is feeling a sense of compassion for our fellow Earthers of all stripes. This compassionleads to helping and this is the second best we can be for each other. We do not need(ed-to add 1 word) this devisive religious mumbo jumbo to "bring us together" because a story that flawed can not gain rational thinkers, hence a divide of which the past and present sollutions have been slaughters.

What you wrote is simple, but I'll leave it as that.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 10:02:03 PM by Slackerslayer »
Truth justice and the American way is a list of three different things that are not necessarily related. 2001 9 11 is an inside job and an open case file treated by those that refuse to do their duty as a closed case file.

Offline change

• Senior Captain
    • View Profile
    • The Hydra Did It
« Reply #109 on: February 01, 2009, 07:09:36 PM »
I wont comment any longer on this thread.

Take it over here where the thread title is mnore apt...

Offline SlackerSlayer

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 01, 2009, 09:57:02 PM »
"Brilliant."

Thank you.
Truth justice and the American way is a list of three different things that are not necessarily related. 2001 9 11 is an inside job and an open case file treated by those that refuse to do their duty as a closed case file.

Offline thomaspain

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 02, 2009, 04:31:26 PM »
Please Rabbi - more lubricant on your penis as you shove it in ever so gently...[so said the Catholic alter boy].

"Ad Deum, qui laetificat, juventutem meum."
To God who gives joy to my youth.

I wasn't an alter boy, I was a real one. I even made it to the Prep Seminary. I have great respect for most religions. But, I have advanced past the point of requiring a shepherd. I am no longer a goy(i.e. herd animal).
(PS. I'm not circumcised, are you? Tell the truth and shame the Devil.)

Those who really care about spirit eventually must leave kindergarten.
..............................................................................m astera- LF

When will the Patriot Act be used against the
FINANCIAL TERRORISTS
who destroyed our economy?

Offline arden

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 05, 2009, 05:22:34 AM »
I found the name out by accident really. I see that all christians placed christ before their god/father in heaven. By simple mathmatics, like this guy (but mine much simpler) I found out the name of God is Ian. Christians place christ before God, Christ Ian. Simple huh? Ian is 'his' name.

In the name of Ian, man! (Just seeing how it looks in print)
Sanhedrin: It is the Jewish law and all the nations have to obey this law.

Offline SlackerSlayer

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 05, 2009, 09:36:19 AM »
You like?

Offline arden

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 05, 2009, 06:48:45 PM »
You're clever to figure that out.  Christian Zionists could contract it to Z-Ianists
Sanhedrin: It is the Jewish law and all the nations have to obey this law.

Offline FrontierJustice

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 07, 2009, 08:08:50 AM »

I'm not atheistic or a Jew because, My GOD is the real god and only god, truth, the ultimate authority and the final arbitrage.

But come on, JJ - were you born 'jewish' i.e. your parents and relatives are jewish? Tell the truth if you dare