Author Topic: The reasoning with assault rifles is flawed  (Read 13866 times)

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
The reasoning with assault rifles is flawed
« on: January 01, 2013, 12:22:07 PM »
These guns are $2,000

The purpose of a militia is to resist the government, such as the Russian revolution. The other purpose would be an invasion, aka 'Beaners' from Mexico. But the truth be told is that any gun that takes a magazine can be an assault rifle.

Rifles are usually not the weapon of choice because of size. A normal massacre would be a pistol, or a pistol and a shotgun. The above gun is $2,000. A real pro/psycho would have used a bomb, in a nap-sack at a theater, or even at a school. This is a Jewish thing to focus on assault weapons.

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
- The reasoning with assault rifles is flawed
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2013, 12:23:20 PM »
There is no such thing as an "assault rifle" or "assault weapon." That's a scare term conjured up by the jew gun-control nutzis.
"Divert, distort, denigrate, disrupt or destroy any discussion of the corruption of American liberty by the organized lobby of a foreign power."  ~ WindRiverShoshoni

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2013, 12:32:20 PM »
Brett, like practically every other person seeking to diminish our constitutional rights, either does not understand the purpose of the Second Amendment or refuses to address it, writing, “Gun advocates will be hard-pressed to explain why the average American citizen needs an assault weapon with a high-capacity magazine other than for recreational purposes.” The answer to this question is straightforward: The purpose of having citizens armed with paramilitary weapons is to allow them to engage in paramilitary actions. The Second Amendment is not about Bambi and burglars — whatever a well-regulated militia is, it is not a hunting party or a sport-clays club. It is remarkable to me that any educated person — let alone a Harvard Law graduate — believes that the second item on the Bill of Rights is a constitutional guarantee of enjoying a recreational activity.

There is no legitimate exception to the Second Amendment for military-style weapons, because military-style weapons are precisely what the Second Amendment guarantees our right to keep and bear. The purpose of the Second Amendment is to secure our ability to oppose enemies foreign and domestic, a guarantee against disorder and tyranny.

Consider the words of Supreme Court justice Joseph Story — who was, it bears noting, appointed to the Court by the guy who wrote the Constitution:

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2013, 02:23:23 PM »
Brett, like practically every other person seeking to diminish our constitutional rights, either does not understand the purpose of the Second Amendment or refuses to address it, writing, “Gun advocates will be hard-pressed to explain why the average American citizen needs an assault weapon with a high-capacity magazine other than for recreational purposes.” The answer to this question is straightforward: The purpose of having citizens armed with paramilitary weapons is to allow them to engage in paramilitary actions. The Second Amendment is not about Bambi and burglars — whatever a well-regulated militia is, it is not a hunting party or a sport-clays club. It is remarkable to me that any educated person — let alone a Harvard Law graduate — believes that the second item on the Bill of Rights is a constitutional guarantee of enjoying a recreational activity.

There is no legitimate exception to the Second Amendment for military-style weapons, because military-style weapons are precisely what the Second Amendment guarantees our right to keep and bear. The purpose of the Second Amendment is to secure our ability to oppose enemies foreign and domestic, a guarantee against disorder and tyranny.

Consider the words of Supreme Court justice Joseph Story — who was, it bears noting, appointed to the Court by the guy who wrote the Constitution:

There will be continuous jew-led legal efforts to take away our means to resist them.  Rick Perry had it right.  All judges should be elected, not appointed.
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2013, 02:36:47 PM »
Rick Perry had it right.  All judges should be elected, not appointed.

Yeah, since (s)elections have worked so well in the other 2 branches of our legal system.  ::)

The answer? Time to clean house at all levels and start over. I would prefer utter anarchy to the Leviathan mess we have now.
"Divert, distort, denigrate, disrupt or destroy any discussion of the corruption of American liberty by the organized lobby of a foreign power."  ~ WindRiverShoshoni

Offline FLAT_HEADED_RUSSIAN

• Troll
  • Major General
  • The Empire is falling
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2013, 03:16:56 PM »
speaking of assault rifles remember the good old days?
In the latter half of the last century I remember 1. Uzi's and 2. Street Sweepers - remember those beauties?
A street sweeper is a sawed off shotgun rigged to be an automatic
an Uzi looks like a handheld rocket launcher
We are Legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget
Expect us

• Troll
  • Major General
  • The Empire is falling
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2013, 03:19:03 PM »
All judges should be elected, not appointed
Amen
with term limits - two terms and he/she is out
how can we seriously implement this? I believe Obama is open minded.
We are Legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget
Expect us

• Troll
  • Major General
  • The Empire is falling
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2013, 03:21:23 PM »
Ask Diane Funkenstein >:D

We are Legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget
Expect us

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2013, 04:48:40 PM »
I would prefer utter anarchy to the Leviathan mess we have now.

But there is a third way.  Sanity without fear of jews.

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2013, 08:31:45 PM »
But there is a third way.  Sanity without fear of jews.

I'm intrigued.  Please describe though exactly how this would work?

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2013, 10:32:34 PM »
There is no such thing as an "assault rifle" or "assault weapon." That's a scare term conjured up by the jew gun-control nutzis.

My understanding (from SOF etc) is that assault rifles were military-style like M-16/AK-47 capable of full-auto but JMSM degraded the term to include civilian semi-auto versions.  I don't think Jews invented the term.

Offline pope daniel

• Group Major
  • Order of Miseratio Solvo Templum
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2013, 04:32:37 AM »
I think your wrong.

None of these video games revolve around planting bombs without shooting as well.
Revelation 3:14 "To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation.

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2013, 04:58:29 AM »
I'm intrigued.  Please describe though exactly how this would work?

Elect real leaders, if you can, first at the local levels.  Then stick with them and help them rise.  May take a while to culminate.

Offline pope daniel

• Group Major
  • Order of Miseratio Solvo Templum
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2013, 05:05:13 AM »
Elect real leaders, if you can, first at the local levels.  Then stick with them and help them rise.  May take a while to culminate.

Nah that shit won't work, even your real leaders will get bought out in the face of global conspiracy.

I have no doubt that any individual on this forum will sell out if faced with the option of a. unlimited success, or b. all relatives tortured

What we need is a real William Wallace shooting lighting bolts out of his eyes and fireballs out his ass.

Or alien intervention.
Revelation 3:14 "To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation.

Offline Vidarr

• Group Major
  • Is not Impressed
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2013, 05:26:59 AM »
an Uzi looks like a handheld rocket launcher

I think you are confusing some guns..

Uzi's are small crappy inaccurate machine guns. the only reason these things got into army supplies is because jews know who to bribe to get contracts. 
This banning system obviously needs some work..

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2013, 05:35:12 AM »

Education/propaganda is the start of it all. People are really not aware of the Jew as a nation wrecker.

Offline Vidarr

• Group Major
  • Is not Impressed
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2013, 05:59:14 AM »
Ask Diane Funkenstein >:D

Why hitler's mustache ? Why not Stalin's mustache or Lenin's goatee ??

Why do people suggest through symbolism that corrupt jews are similar to the only man who resisted them and is therefore supposedly the most evil person ever ?.

This banning system obviously needs some work..

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2013, 06:04:47 AM »

Education/propaganda is the start of it all. People are really not aware of the Jew as a nation wrecker.

Jews have poisoned the well on enlightenment into their racket system.  Someone thinks, hmmm, let me research this, then they find the Aryan Nation yidiots, and next thing they fall into some trap. 

But you take a real elected leader that is enlightened, and as such, he does not sound like Hitler, but does question the political system, suggesting ways to give more power to the people and emplace safeguards to assure fairness.  Then when the jews attack him, you say, look see who's attacking our guy.  What do the attackers have in common?  Look at the faces, check the family ties, marriages, etc.  Jews will give away their hand. 

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2013, 06:18:44 AM »
Why hitler's mustache ? Why not Stalin's mustache or Lenin's goatee ??

Why do people suggest through symbolism that corrupt jews are similar to the only man who resisted them and is therefore supposedly the most evil person ever ?.

You forgot the other one - Jesus Christ. Same outcome, eh?

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2013, 06:20:03 AM »
My understanding (from SOF etc) is that assault rifles were military-style like M-16/AK-47 capable of full-auto but JMSM degraded the term to include civilian semi-auto versions.  I don't think Jews invented the term.

Like any jew-manufactured scare term, "assault weapons" evolves to mean whatever they want it to mean.

That's my point. There IS no specific gun or guns that is technically called an "assault weapon."