Author Topic: "I Am Adam Lanza's Doctor (Psychiatrist)"  (Read 428 times)

Offline grizzle

• Group Major
    • View Profile
"I Am Adam Lanza's Doctor (Psychiatrist)"
« on: December 29, 2012, 08:29:34 AM »
http://labviruscom.blogspot.com/2012/12/psyop-admissions-rima-laibow-i-am-adam.html

So, his psychiatrist (handler?) is married to a former Major General who initiated many "supersoldier"
programs , trying to make soldiers that would regrow limbs, could walk through walls
(no, not kidding), etc. In addition, this guy formed a company with infamous satanist and
pedophile Lt. Col. Michael Aquino, whose equally infamous essay, "Mind Wars", advocated
the use of mind control technology on the American public.

"Yes I know, science fiction...but actually, science fact." - Vincent Price in Scream and Scream Again

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
- "I Am Adam Lanza's Doctor (Psychiatrist)"
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2012, 09:32:19 AM »
Just a misunderstood jewish bubelah

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2012, 09:58:33 AM »
Just a misunderstood jewish bubelah

Why do people keep posting this picture like it's Adam? It's not - it's his brother Ryan.
"Divert, distort, denigrate, disrupt or destroy any discussion of the corruption of American liberty by the organized lobby of a foreign power."  ~ WindRiverShoshoni

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2012, 10:02:06 AM »
http://labviruscom.blogspot.com/2012/12/psyop-admissions-rima-laibow-i-am-adam.html

So, his psychiatrist (handler?) is married to a former Major General who initiated many "supersoldier"
programs , trying to make soldiers that would regrow limbs, could walk through walls
(no, not kidding), etc. In addition, this guy formed a company with infamous satanist and
pedophile Lt. Col. Michael Aquino, whose equally infamous essay, "Mind Wars", advocated
the use of mind control technology on the American public.

LOL, great link! Watched that film about those guys, "Men Who Stare at Goats." "Walking through walls" reminds me, does this relate at all to the Philadelphia Experiment? Where the guys got stuck halfway through bulkheads and such?
"Divert, distort, denigrate, disrupt or destroy any discussion of the corruption of American liberty by the organized lobby of a foreign power."  ~ WindRiverShoshoni