Author Topic: LIBOR- Is There A Connection?  (Read 1405 times)

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
LIBOR- Is There A Connection?
« on: December 26, 2012, 06:39:05 AM »
The possible LIBOR scandal connection was brought to my attention by an article by Kenneth Schortgen, posted 16 December 2012 on the Examiner.com website. It was entitled “The Connecticut Elementary School Shooting: Is THIS The Real Reason For This Shooting? The LIBOR Scandal Link!”

That article was removed—with excessive haste—on the evening of 18 December 2012, after someone asserted that no connection existed between the LIBOR scandal and either of the two aforesaid mass murders in the United States. A copy of the text, along with some follow-up speculation, was posted on the northerntruthseeker website.

Susan Posel, a spokesperson of “Occupy Corporatism,” has on her blog (17 December 2012) wrote an essay entitled “No Viable Connection Between Peter Lanza & US Senate LIBOR Hearings,” in which she denies that there is any such connection, calling the claims made in the vanished Examiner article “disinformation.” However, Susan Posel has herself been identified as a source of disinformation.
On the other hand, some more credible sources have joined the denial, including the respected Daily Paul, which reports a Senate Banking Committee aid (who asked not to be named) has having said: “This rumor is 100% false. The Senate Banking Committee does not have any LIBOR hearings currently scheduled, and has never considered either of these men as potential witnesses.”

Again, I don’t know what the truth is about whether Peter Lanza or Robert Holmes were, or weren’t, set to testify before the US Senate about LIBOR-related crimes. The theory is a plausible one, and, if it is a hoax, then it was exceptionally well-crafted. It’s a shame that the Senate committee aid declined to identify himself; if he had done so, then anyone could check up on the authenticity of the source of the denial. As it is, we have only the credibility of the site that reported the denial—which isn’t really all that poor, considering its association with Ron Paul.

So my confidence in the LIBOR connection theory has gone from about 75% down to about 25%. Just to keep the theory’s nature on the record, I’m going to detail it hereafter.

If only one of those fathers of alleged mass murdering sons were to have testified in a LIBOR hearing, it would be an interesting coincidence. But if both of them had been scheduled to do so, then the odds of coincidence drop to almost zero and the odds of conspiracy rise to almost certainty.

The conspiracy theory runs like this. The bankers framed Robert Holmes’ son, James, for a mass murder committed in Aurora, Colorado, on 20 July 2012 at a preview showing of a Batman movie called The Dark Knight Rises. After looking at a side-by-side comparison of the man with the red-dyed hair, alleged to have been the killer, and the man who is now in jail awaiting trial for the crime, it does seem that they are two different men.

One of the men has a wider nose and thinner lips than the other man does, though their faces are of similar shape around the chin. If they are different men, then one of them is James Holmes (either in jail or in the hands of kidnappers). The other man is either the mass murderer or else he’s an actor who superficially resembles James Holmes and who was hired to impersonate the murderer, who, in turn, has made good his escape and is hiding in some unknown place.

As the result of his son’s situation, the theory goes, Robert Holmes is no longer willing to testify in the LIBOR probe.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

http://petersantilli.com/2012/10/27/epis....nkster-lawsuit/

Pete Santilli put up a number of pdf’s so we can download them, including the 848 page court document. You can find them at the above link. Also . . .

October 27, 2012 — CNBC removed article from their website and archives. Here’s a copy downloaded & archived from MarketWatch http://www.scribd.com/doc/111316579
There are the two separate lawsuits which have been filed and served in the New York State court system:

DRAGON Family Lawsuit
Keenan Complaint 11-23-2011 SDNY
COURT DOCUMENT FROM SCRIBD
Keenan Complaint 11-23-2011 SDNY

$43 Trillion Bankster Lawsuit
http://www.scribd.com/doc/111291496/Keenan-Complaint-11-23-2011-SDNY
LEGAL DOCUMENT FROM SCRIBD
858 PAGES
$43 Trillion Ponzi Scheme

Read more: http://traditionalcatholic.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=97&page=3#ixzz2GAlkwgb9

Ben Swann also discusses a possible connection on video- Mod can Embed please

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdCTqY8TYIo

"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."
-Nahum Goldmann, Ex-President of the World Jewish Congress

Offline coburg

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
- LIBOR- Is There A Connection?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2012, 05:19:49 AM »
WaltDisney wrote:
...The conspiracy theory runs like this: The bankers framed Robert Holmes’ son, James, for a mass murder committed in Aurora, Colorado, on 20 July 2012 at a preview showing of a Batman movie called The Dark Knight Rises. After looking at a side-by-side comparison of the man with the red-dyed hair, alleged to have been the killer, and the man who is now in jail awaiting trial for the crime, it does seem that they are two different men.

One of the men has a wider nose and thinner lips than the other man does, though their faces are of similar shape around the chin. If they are different men, then one of them is James Holmes (either in jail or in the hands of kidnappers). The other man is either the mass murderer or else he’s an actor who superficially resembles James Holmes and who was hired to impersonate the murderer, who, in turn, has made good his escape and is hiding in some unknown place.

"WILL THE REAL JAMES HOLMES PLEASE STAND UP..."

I suggest the perps have to stop using the 'B' Team... they're getting sloppy! This obvious pathetic attempt to visually match those two unfortunate young men is as ridiculous as the 911 cartoon 'butter planes' performing all manner of grand entrances from edge-of-frame as they dissolve magically into the crudely rendered twin towers without even an attempt to simulate wing-shear or impact shatter. Perhaps the TV talking-head, fluoride, aspartame, 60hz trance-formation is working better than 'they' imagined?

It's getting weirder... and weirder!

coburg

SEPTEMBER CLUES : Definitive Edition 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWl8mUSDIwU
"I tried to see infinity... but my head got in the way!"

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2012, 10:49:32 PM »
On the other hand, some more credible sources have joined the denial, including the respected Daily Paul, which reports a Senate Banking Committee aid (who asked not to be named) has having said: “This rumor is 100% false. The Senate Banking Committee does not have any LIBOR hearings currently scheduled, and has never considered either of these men as potential witnesses.”

Hmm, on Sushi's joke thread I posted about US Senator R-Idaho Mike Crapo getting nabbed on Christmas for drunk driving.  Coincidence that he was in line to be top Republican on Senate Banking Committee?  OTOH our esteemed leaders don't normally pay much attention to London/Zio/Bankster machinations.  So in the space of 1 week we get essentially one less Gentile Senator & 1 more Jewish Senator.

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2012, 01:46:41 PM »
Hmm, on Sushi's joke thread I posted about US Senator R-Idaho Mike Crapo getting nabbed on Christmas for drunk driving.  Coincidence that he was in line to be top Republican on Senate Banking Committee?  OTOH our esteemed leaders don't normally pay much attention to London/Zio/Bankster machinations.  So in the space of 1 week we get essentially one less Gentile Senator & 1 more Jewish Senator.

At least Holy Joe is retiring. That nets us even on kike Senators for now.
"Divert, distort, denigrate, disrupt or destroy any discussion of the corruption of American liberty by the organized lobby of a foreign power."  ~ WindRiverShoshoni

Offline pope daniel

• Group Major
  • Order of Miseratio Solvo Templum
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2013, 05:21:24 AM »
WaltDisney wrote:

"WILL THE REAL JAMES HOLMES PLEASE STAND UP..."

I suggest the perps have to stop using the 'B' Team... they're getting sloppy! This obvious pathetic attempt to visually match those two unfortunate young men is as ridiculous as the 911 cartoon 'butter planes' performing all manner of grand entrances from edge-of-frame as they dissolve magically into the crudely rendered twin towers without even an attempt to simulate wing-shear or impact shatter. Perhaps the TV talking-head, fluoride, aspartame, 60hz trance-formation is working better than 'they' imagined?

It's getting weirder... and weirder!

coburg

SEPTEMBER CLUES : Definitive Edition 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWl8mUSDIwU

Eh, I'm not at all phased by this. I myself am a top-secret alien shape-shifter, trolling your forum:

Message to earth: you guys are fucked.
Revelation 3:14 "To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation.

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2013, 06:14:20 AM »
LMAO at pope's comment.
"Divert, distort, denigrate, disrupt or destroy any discussion of the corruption of American liberty by the organized lobby of a foreign power."  ~ WindRiverShoshoni

Offline FLAT_HEADED_RUSSIAN

• Troll
  • Major General
  • The Empire is falling
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2013, 05:50:08 PM »
The second photo is NOT  the real Holmes, and there has been computer generated "photo shopping" of the second image and superposition of the real james holmes to make the second one look like him. The second one is "touched up"  and made to resemble the first one.

real guy - what's strange is that he really looks like a joker..

Second guy who is somewhat computer generated having first guy overlayed over his image
We are Legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget
Expect us