Author Topic: * 2012 Doomsday Fabrication  (Read 6949 times)

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
- * 2012 Doomsday Fabrication
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2011, 03:54:43 PM »
Sorry Sushi I never believed in Y2K, nor did any of my family and friends we often laughed about the media hype, it was pretty obvious even then that it was just another bank 'set-up'.

As for Nostro' I stopped trying to decipher his predictions many years ago and long before 1999 because his quatrains could be interpretted in many ways and in many time-frames, often not ummm 'proven' until after the fact.

However 2012 has a few more aspects to it ... world wide war seems inevitable, the activities of the sun causing world wide catastophic weather changes, the completion of the ISS (the topic that has been sadly ignored yet is very telling re. it's objectives).

These things are not and cannot be disputed, other than the ISS which is still a very COVERT elite project, but one thing is for sure the Elite know something we don't and they are preparing for the worst case scenario.

Oh! and not to mention the underground 'cities' being built that are not for our consumption.

I'm not saying it will mean the end of all civilization but it doesn't auger well for "Life as we Know it"

The Elite were privvy to the information about 2012 long before we took notice ... Can you say unequivocally that the Elite have not planned their agenda to coincide with that date?

There is more I could say about this subject but I don't want you or other members to dwell on doom and gloom ... I'm of the unshakeable opinion that "Where there's life there's hope"

WWIII indirectly started with 9/11 and is still going strong. Add the PIGS (Greece, Italy, Spain and others), the Middle East, one country after another bombed or severely threatened, one at a time. Iran next ~ this is when we find out where Russia and China really stand.

Underground cities are nothing new for the elite.

Deep below Berlin, the Third Reich constructed seven enormous underground tunnel systems, spacious enough to accommodate motor vehicles. These connected a series of vast concrete bunkers housing armaments plants and bomb shelters. These shelters weren't built for humanitarian reasons - the Nazis knew they needed to protect their factory workforce to keep production going during the war.   

They also planned to protect party officials by constructing shelters and command points in strategic areas. In 1944, work began on a secret subterranean shelter for Hitler and his officers beneath Furstenstein Castle, near Valdenburg. Entrances lead from hidden locations in the castle to bunkers covering 3,200 square metres of floor space deep inside the mountain.

At German eastern military headquarters - the Wolf's Lair, in East Prussia - an extensive system of concrete bunkers was being built to protect the Fuhrer and his generals. At the Eagle’s Nest, Hitler's mountain retreat in Obersalzburg, a maze of tunnels and bunkers were equipped with all the comforts of home, supplies, communication rooms and machine gun posts. Hitler and his officers could have survived deep within the mountain for weeks.

Weather modification, HAARP is nothing new either, neither are the Chemtrails, we watched them all summer and fall. 

Nor are Eugenics new ~ read Margaret Sanger.

Armageddon believers see Jesus coming back to Earth in technicolor, just in time to fix things.   

Enemies are created. Tyranny is just around the corner. Our money does not buy what it used to. Markets are manipulated... and the list goes on and on.

Even my parents after WWII said that life as we knew it will not be the same. And that's is still a fact today.   

History repeats itself...
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2011, 07:18:33 PM »

I agree the Mayan thing is silly but OTOH it coincidentally dovetails with a perilous economic time, so 2012 might not be the end of the world per se but rather a huge disaster with Euro & dollar collapsing, world trade destroyed, massive new poverty in formerly "rich" nations etc.

Just today I read an article about Pennsylvania laying off state troopers & cancelling plans to train cadets.  Pennsylvania is a big, diverse state & is considered a bellweather in Prez politics.  Not that I'm a big cop fan, but many small towns rely on the troopers for public safety functions.  When the PTB cut cop funds they'll cut anything.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2011, 08:22:02 PM »
I agree the Mayan thing is silly but OTOH it coincidentally dovetails with a perilous economic time, so 2012 might not be the end of the world per se but rather a huge disaster with Euro & dollar collapsing, world trade destroyed, massive new poverty in formerly "rich" nations etc.

Just today I read an article about Pennsylvania laying off state troopers & cancelling plans to train cadets.  Pennsylvania is a big, diverse state & is considered a bellweather in Prez politics.  Not that I'm a big cop fan, but many small towns rely on the troopers for public safety functions.  When the PTB cut cop funds they'll cut anything.

They say there are no coincidences... That our money, the Euro and US$ will take a dive is highly possible. In fact, the IMF boss says no country in the world is immune from the crisis and all must take steps to boost growth, with risks of inaction including 'isolation and other elements reminiscent of the 1930s depression'.

Well Hello, if our judeo-masonic globalists eagerly send our jobs to Third World countries, what do we expect? A ''Wirtschafts Wunder'' for the masses? No. What is happening rather, is the Sovietization of America.

Rather than investing big money in deadly weapons for perpetual wars, we would all be better of to create a healthy and viable industry to benefit the country and the citizens.

Just dreaming, I know...
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • AKA Mystica. All things are connected
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2011, 02:14:21 AM »
I guess it's all in the way each of us views things ... and in what era.

WWIII indirectly started with 9/11 and is still going strong. Add the PIGS (Greece, Italy, Spain and others), the Middle East, one country after another bombed or severely threatened, one at a time. Iran next ~ this is when we find out where Russia and China really stand.

I agree wholeheartedly, but we haven't reached flashpoint yet ... 

Underground cities are nothing new for the elite.Deep below Berlin, the Third Reich constructed seven enormous underground tunnel systems, spacious enough to accommodate motor vehicles. These connected a series of vast concrete bunkers housing armaments plants and bomb shelters. These shelters weren't built for humanitarian reasons - the Nazis knew they needed to protect their factory workforce to keep production going during the war.

I was not referring to 66 yr old war bunkers or old or ancient underground dwellings, but the covert underground bases and cities being built within the last 10 - 15 years that the average person never hears about, such as Denver airport, and massive military bases in the rockies. I also had a website with many pictures in my archives that was about an underground trucking and storage facility, with shops, resaurants and accommodation for hundreds of truckers, with highways three and four lanes wide, that accommodated  huge trucks, that went on for many miles ... it has since disappeared and no amount of searching has produced even a hint of it.

http://www.youtube.com/v/W-luS-LQiDk?version=3&hl=en_US
Underground at Denver International airport

http://www.youtube.com/v/1CI6atJMwgY?version=3&hl=en_US
This video should give everyone food for thought ... Behold a pale horse, and his name was Death.

http://transalchemy.blogspot.com/2011/08/white-dragon-society-foundation-new.html   

They also planned to protect party officials by constructing shelters and command points in strategic areas. In 1944, work began on a secret subterranean shelter for Hitler and his officers beneath Furstenstein Castle, near Valdenburg. Entrances lead from hidden locations in the castle to bunkers covering 3,200 square metres of floor space deep inside the mountain.

And 'they' are building those kinds of facilities today ... but also take into account the Georgia Guidestones

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/66083/Georgia_guidestones_documentary_part_1/

(Sorry Iwasn't able to embed this video)

At German eastern military headquarters - the Wolf's Lair, in East Prussia - an extensive system of concrete bunkers was being built to protect the Fuhrer and his generals. At the Eagle’s Nest, Hitler's mountain retreat in Obersalzburg, a maze of tunnels and bunkers were equipped with all the comforts of home, supplies, communication rooms and machine gun posts. Hitler and his officers could have survived deep within the mountain for weeks

these bunkers are well documented and date back 66 years and are not relevant to what is going on today.

Weather modification, HAARP is nothing new either, neither are the Chemtrails, we watched them all summer and fall.

I didn't say "modification", I believe in real change. HAARP has not been proven to be the cause of climate change, but the sun that drives our weather has certainly been acting up over the last few years and the maxima cycles have been running into each other with an intermittant quiet period that can wreak havoc on the climate, Huge solar flares are known to knock out power grids over huge areas and 'blackout' entire cities. The cycles follow an 11 year period with the second maxima called the 22 year maxima. (Discovered by German astronomer Samuel Schwabe in 1843)

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2006/10mar_stormwarning/

The Mayan civilization had numerous books about their culture and astrological data. However, the Spanish conquered the Mayans and destroyed most of their writings. Only 4 books were saved and they contained information about the calendar and its expiration. According to some scientists, the Mayans only ‘hinted’ that conditions may be dire toward the end of next year. There is nothing specific in their writings and calendars to predict catastrophic events on December 21, 2012.

In addition to the expiration of Mayan Calendar, there are other astrological events that are expected to occur on December 21, 2012. On that date, the sun, the Earth and the center of the Milky Way Galaxy are going to "line up." This event happens every 25,800 years. Some scientists say that the gravitational pull from this event will trigger earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and other cataclysmic events, possibly even a total magnetic "pole shift."

A total magnetic pole shift occurs when magnetic north near the North Pole becomes magnetic south and vice-versa. There is evidence of this occurring in Earth’s past, but the process of this shift usually takes thousands of years. However, we are currently seeing a larger than normal movement of magnetic north. Within the last year, the area of magnetic north has moved approximately 40 miles compared to an average of 3 miles per year. Airports have been forced to readjust their instruments to compensate the small magnetic shift. Some birds have flown into buildings or into the ground after losing their magnetic compasses.

Many of us have heard about the solar cycles from "maxima" to "minima." Recently, solar storms have been minimal, but our sun is currently heading toward a new "maxima" cycle that is expected to peak around December of 2012 or early in 2013. Every 11 years, the sun goes through these cycles, almost on a regular basis. But, there were periods in history when the sun went off its cycle and there were few, if any, sunspots. This occurred from 1645 to 1715, which is called the ‘Maunder Minimum.’
  Read more here: http://www.longrangeweather.com/ArticleArchives/Hypeof2012.htm

In addition to the astological events to occur in 2011-2012 is the triple eclipses,  two 'total' Lunar eclipses and one 'total' solar eclipse. Although eclipses do not affect our climate they are a rare event, and often precede other strange 'events'.

Chemtrails are not a climate changing operation they are immuno suppresants, about the most harm chemtrails could cause is to cause minor effects on precipitation

Nor are Eugenics new ~ read Margaret Sanger.

They are very new in space ... The ISS is equiped with a cryogenics and medical laboratory for storing sperm and embryos. Drs Antorini and Zavos were denied access to use research laboitories in America and were offerred facilities on the ISS, They have since claimed to have 'cloned three human babies, but a blanket of silence has descended around them about their latest activities. Their presence on the ISS was not necessary as the lab technitions could carry out their instructions and monitored via television.

Armageddon believers see Jesus coming back to Earth in technicolor, just in time to fix things.

Sadly that is very true, it's just another excuse for people to sit back and "Do nothing".   

Enemies are created. Tyranny is just around the corner. Our money does not buy what it used to. Markets are manipulated... and the list goes on and on.

True! and just such a list will make things even more compounding in 2012

Even my parents after WWII said that life as we knew it will not be the same. And that's is still a fact today.

Yet you still believe that life WILL go on with 'more' of the same? 

Sushi I'm not advocating giving up hope or not doing anything to help our circumstances ... quite the opposite, nothing is carved in stone and all things are possible, even peace in our time ... but nothing will save the economy.

History repeats itself...

Indeed it does and so does the Earths' cycles, the question is WHEN!
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2011, 03:26:38 AM »

After that last post I decided to make another search for underground storage facilities and found these Youtube videos.

The pics (no youtube then) I had archived were not of the same place, however a Phil Schneider says there are 129 of these facilities all over America and from what I have discovered he was probably right and there could be even more today.Phil Schneider was found dead in 1996. I lost inerest in Phils talks when he started on about UFOs ... I'm not sure where I stand on that subject ... comme ci, comme ça.

Anyway there can be no denying there is something very, very strange about these facilities. Combine these with the seed vault at Svalbard Norway and things look decidedly suspicious. 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Yi2UJ2hvbz8?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Yi2UJ2hvbz8?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/AG8UHbHEmF8?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/AG8UHbHEmF8?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/0kYTnIeEUdc?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/0kYTnIeEUdc?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2011, 09:54:15 PM »
Chemtrails are not a climate changing operation they are immuno suppresants, about the most harm chemtrails could cause is to cause minor effects on precipitation

Decades ago I read that air pollution over Wash DC area blocked 12% (IIRC) of sunlight.  Now with the huge increase in chemtrails I would assume that even more sunlight is blocked.  I note that when traveling into the countryside in summer one tans/burns quicker.  Also this region has lots of haze from midwestern coal-burning electrical generation.

You could be right about chemtrails/climate but OTOH they're often enough to create significant cloud cover.

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2011, 04:54:12 AM »
Decades ago I read that air pollution over Wash DC area blocked 12% (IIRC) of sunlight.  Now with the huge increase in chemtrails I would assume that even more sunlight is blocked.  I note that when traveling into the countryside in summer one tans/burns quicker.  Also this region has lots of haze from midwestern coal-burning electrical generation.

You could be right about chemtrails/climate but OTOH they're often enough to create significant cloud cover.

Cloud cover is part of the autoimmune response. Besides the "chemicals" in the chemtrails, cloud cover reduces the amount of sunlight needed for the body to make Vitamin D.

Not getting enough direct sunlight increases our chances of cancer by at least 70%? because our bodies need natural sunlight to synthesize adequate amounts of vitamin D in order to keep our bones strong and healthy, as well as support the immune system.

sunlight plays a significant role in nourishing and energizing the human body. It is also vital in order to get the full nutritional value from food that you consume and it has been proven that getting sufficient sunlight aids in preventing chronic ailments such as seasonal affective disorder (SAD), osteoporosis, mental depression, type 2 diabetes, and cancers affecting the bladder, breasts, cervix, colon, ovaries, prostrate, and the stomach. To put it more succinctly, sunlight serves as the perfect medicinal pill in promoting a healthy lifestyle, getting sunlight is also correlated with the stimulation of the pineal gland, which produces such vital chemicals as tryptamines.

Exposing your face to sunlight for 10 minutes every day (without sunglasses because the eyes absorb sunlight best) can provide your body with the Vitamin D required for the day. A lack of Vitamin D is associated with a host of autoimmune ailments such as Crohn’s disease, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, and thyroditis.

Despite its advantages, excess exposure to sunlight may be sometimes destructive, as it can lead to ailments such as eye damage, melanomas, and skin cancer. More than 10 minutes is excessive.

Who said the PTB aren't killing us softly?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/RSflJO1pQEw?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/RSflJO1pQEw?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ptXzQTTuBHM?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ptXzQTTuBHM?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2011, 09:20:08 PM »
Cloud cover is part of the autoimmune response. Besides the "chemicals" in the chemtrails, cloud cover reduces the amount of sunlight needed for the body to make Vitamin D.

Not getting enough direct sunlight increases our chances of cancer by at least 70%? because our bodies need natural sunlight to synthesize adequate amounts of vitamin D in order to keep our bones strong and healthy, as well as support the immune system.

sunlight plays a significant role in nourishing and energizing the human body. It is also vital in order to get the full nutritional value from food that you consume and it has been proven that getting sufficient sunlight aids in preventing chronic ailments such as seasonal affective disorder (SAD), osteoporosis, mental depression, type 2 diabetes, and cancers affecting the bladder, breasts, cervix, colon, ovaries, prostrate, and the stomach. To put it more succinctly, sunlight serves as the perfect medicinal pill in promoting a healthy lifestyle, getting sunlight is also correlated with the stimulation of the pineal gland, which produces such vital chemicals as tryptamines.

Yes, look at past 20 years of MSM scare stories against sun exposure.  Sure pale folks who are unaccustomed to strong sun should limit exposure to avoid burning but OTOH MSM insists sun is dangerous, kids should be slathered with SPF lotion WHENEVER exposed etc.  Even Brit MSM joins in with this propaganda despite UK's cloudy climate.  MSM never talks about how conventional diet contributes to sun damage.  I remember going to a park with some friends in the spring to hang out & suntan:  back then I had a strict diet...I got a bit of tan but the two friends eating conventional acid-forming diet got sunburn.