Author Topic: Walts Weekly Call In- National Catholic Radio  (Read 1200 times)

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
Walts Weekly Call In- National Catholic Radio
« on: October 24, 2012, 06:06:00 AM »
http://avemariaradio.net/archiveListen.php?file=kpm_20121023_1

This is the Flagship show on at 4pm

Im 'William'  from Hamilton at 31 minutes in, you can fast forward by moving the curser about half down.
"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."
-Nahum Goldmann, Ex-President of the World Jewish Congress

Offline Notchosen

• Gunnery Sergeant
  • They did it!
    • View Profile
- Walts Weekly Call In- National Catholic Radio
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2012, 06:51:47 AM »
Good argument "William"!!!! :) You held your ground! A full blown Zio show would have cut you off short, and gone to commercial.

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2012, 07:13:39 AM »
Thank You.

You can sense his frustration with me, I tried to start off like a lamb and come on like a lion, take their guard down so to speak.

I was ready to start quoting great Catholic Saints before he ended the call.
My next call in I will quote the Saints on air.  Should be fun.

"The Jews are enemies of God and foes of our holy religion." ~ Padre Pio

It would be licit, according to custom, to hold the Jews in perpetual servitude because of their crime. ~ St. Thomas Aquinas

One who dies a Jew will be damned. ~ St. Vincent Ferrer

The Synagogue is a godless house, a collection of wickedness, and God Himself has damned it. ~ St. Ambrose (PAC, p.642)

How dare Christians have the slightest intercourse with Jews, those most miserable of all men. They are lustful, rapacious, greedy, perfidious bandits -- pests of the universe! Indeed, an entire day would not suffice to tell of all their rapine, their avarice, their deception of the poor, their thievery, and their huckstering. Are they not inveterate murderers, destroyers, men possessed by the devil?
Jews are impure and impious, and their synagogue is a house of prostitution, a lair of beasts, a place of shame and ridicule, the domicile of the devil, as is also the soul of the Jew. As a matter of fact, Jews worship the devil: their rites are criminal and unchaste; their religion a disease; their synagogue an assembly of crooks, a den of thieves, a cavern of devils, an abyss of perdition!
Why are Jews degenerate?
Because of their hateful assassination of Christ. This supreme crime lies at the root of their degradation and woes.  The rejection and dispersion of the Jews was the work of God, not of emperors. It was done by the wrath of God and because of His absolute abandonment of the Jews.
Thus, the Jew will live under the yoke of slavery without end.
God Hates the Jews, and on Judgment Day He will say to those who sympathize with them., "Depart from Me, for you have had intercourse with My murderers!" Flee, then, from their assemblies, fly from their houses, and, far from venerating the synagogue, hold it in hatred and aversion. ~ St. John Chrysostom

"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2012, 09:42:48 AM »
Hey Walt, you could follow up on the above with some choice quotes from Martin Luther, for the Prots out there ;D
"Divert, distort, denigrate, disrupt or destroy any discussion of the corruption of American liberty by the organized lobby of a foreign power."  ~ WindRiverShoshoni

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2012, 09:54:45 PM »
http://avemariaradio.net/archiveListen.php?file=kpm_20121023_1

This is the Flagship show on at 4pm

Im 'William'  from Hamilton at 31 minutes in, you can fast forward by moving the curser about half down.

Al Kresta is a fat sack o' crap with his line about 'nearly everyone' supporting zionism.  V2 Church equally bad with their racist/zio endorsement of "two state solution".  Father Trigilio another fat sack with his coy mention of "debt"...obvious nod to Romney/Wall St without mentioning the true source of debt.  What's with all the fat priests anyway?  What happened to life of poverty & fasting?

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2012, 05:32:17 AM »
Al Kresta is a fat sack o' crap with his line about 'nearly everyone' supporting zionism.  V2 Church equally bad with their racist/zio endorsement of "two state solution".  Father Trigilio another fat sack with his coy mention of "debt"...obvious nod to Romney/Wall St without mentioning the true source of debt.  What's with all the fat priests anyway?  What happened to life of poverty & fasting?

J E Ws had been infiltrating the Church for centuries.

Ultimately it led to the forming of the  Franciscan and Dominican orders, who vow pledge to poverty.

It smoked out the  J E Ws real quickly.   These priests should be beaten with sticks.

2 state is a farce as we all know and actually means GREATER IsraHell in Yiddish Talmudic speak