Author Topic: "Warning Labels" and the Insult to our Collective Intelligence - My Final Post  (Read 5402 times)

Offline gelignite

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
Hello, all. As some may have noticed, there has now been placed the word "shill" above my forum rank, as well as a Star of David in my Profile. This has been done by forum admin, apparently intended (or so I am told via private message) as a "warning label" to forum members and guests. Lonewolf, in his infinite wisdom, has apparently decided that you all (and I mean this entire forum as well as any others out there whose membership he might wish to court) are too lazy and/or stupid to figure out who I am and what I'm about unless he puts a little sticky note below my name so you won't ever forget. Like you're all six years old or something. I've requested (via private message) that these items be removed… and have been refused.

For me, this is the last straw. I've endured enough insults and disrespect in my time here to put up with this sort of *bitch* move, and I'm writing this in full anticipation that Lonewolf will instill the permanent ban, once and for all. Or, at least, if he maintains the courage of his convictions - if he has any balls at all - he will do it. I have been given "final warning", after all. Then again, the way Lonewolf has been running this forum the last several years, we'll see.

Simply put (and quite unlike his predecessor), Lonewolf seems to run this forum by popular opinion. I think that he'd would have liked to ban me a long time ago, but he seems so afraid there are too many here who would protest (which may or may not be true at all), that he has been reticent to make such a command decision. So instead, he's decided to make the situation untenable for me to remain with this whole "warning label" business. That way, he can say to all the would-be protesters (once again, not that there are any), "See? I didn't actually ban gelignite… he left on his own accord".

It's just a theory, of course. But then, Lonewolf has reportedly made other decisions based upon such criteria. He has, by his own admission, kept on other forum members whose actions are far more detrimental to the cause he's promoting than mine ever have been or ever could be. For no other reason that they are liked by too many people, and he doesn't want to piss anyone off (dominique touched on this back in the last thread in which I posted).

That's your forum leadership at work, folks. It's also, I think, why this place has been abandoned by so many good posters who once frequented here. The current Admin has been far too concerned about maintaining popularity with the Foremast Jacks, and the forum has been overrun by the most disruptive among their lot as a result. The last quality posters who once held my interest here (e.g., WRS, clayman, and a few others) stopped being active years ago, and for a long time I've been wondering why I continue to participate myself. And today I can no longer think of a single reason.

So I guess that's it for me. I'm once and for all turning in my hall pass, or whatever. Some may now declare victory, at long last.

My parting words - and I'm saying this directly to YOU, Lonewolf: If you really think that making me wear a sign around my neck (in addition of the unfair and unbalanced treatment I've had to endure as a condition of my continued membership here) is your idea of hospitality, then you may take your "Freedom Portal" and shove it straight up your ass.

There. I've insulted you. Now you have to ban me, once and for all.

Best to all.

g.
I'm quite certain that you honestly believe in the purposes of your advocacy... And I am definitely opposed to banishment ~ your mere presence is a testimony to the value of this forum... Your absence would suggest that we are wasting our time here...

-WindRiverShoshoni (RIP)

Offline BlackVeil

• Group Captain
    • View Profile
Simply put (and quite unlike his predecessor), Lonewolf seems to run this forum by popular opinion. I think that he'd would have liked to ban me a long time ago, but he seems so afraid there are too many here who would protest (which may or may not be true at all), that he has been reticent to make such a command decision. So instead ...

I think there would indeed be many who would protest at such a ban, and certainly I would.

Aside from bans, no one should have to tolerate insults and bullying.

Such tactics are counterproductive, and make a forum mean and small.

Offline Vidarr

• Group Major
  • Is not Impressed
    • View Profile
I think Lonewolf and others have rightfully concluded that you are a shill and either a jew or judeophile freemason based upon your blatant lies and poor skills at that causing your self exposure. You are a yidiot now stop whining.

The label indicates this to others so they don't have to read through all your crappy yiddles ( yiddisch riddles ) first to to figure it out.   

Just be glad he gave you a blue star.

This banning system obviously needs some work..

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
You just have to ask yourself,  Why would gelignite be so upset over having a blue Star-of-David next to his handle?

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
are too lazy and/or stupid to figure out who I am and what I'm about unless he puts a little sticky note below my name so you won't ever forget.

As you say, the shill & star label is hardly necessary but if the shoe fits...

You also allude to fewer FP posters...too bad about that but hey, many bigger forums where your skills are needed, eh?  Leaving with an insult is typical of your passive-aggressive style.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
You just have to ask yourself,  Why would gelignite be so upset over having a blue Star-of-David next to his handle?

Wag and Jacob had the same for a month, as did I. We all had a good laugh.
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile

As some may have noticed, there has now been placed the word "shill" above my forum rank, as well as a Star of David in my Profile.

Well, if only LW would do the same for Skunk if he's doing it to Jelly. That's only fair. Both of you disrupt this forum - you just have different MOs.

"Divert, distort, denigrate, disrupt or destroy any discussion of the corruption of American liberty by the organized lobby of a foreign power."  ~ WindRiverShoshoni

Offline pope daniel

• Group Major
  • Order of Miseratio Solvo Templum
    • View Profile
gelignite highlights:

"bin laden did 911"

"muslims attacked the USS liberty"

"einstein was a scientist"

and finally, "i am not a jew"

gelignite will now move on to become a renowned wikipedia censor

Revelation 3:14 "To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation.

Offline bpocatch

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
gelignite highlights:

"bin laden did 911"

These maxims guide my every moment. Well everyone knows Geli is a Roman Catholic.  Or Coptic Christian?

Damb fine one too.

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
gelignite highlights:

"bin laden did 911"

He jumped the shark long ago.  But they say souls and disgraced jews can get reincarnated, so maybe he'll be back.
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile

Well, if only LW would do the same for Skunk if he's doing it to Jelly. That's only fair. Both of you disrupt this forum - you just have different MOs.

Lets talk about your campaign to cover up the aurora shooting ..... Huh, huh, huh? Or the BS that Zimmerman has a negro grandmother.

It's not guns that kill, it's Judens. Whether it was Cho, the innocent oriental, pushed over the edge by a jewish shrink with pyschobable and drugs. Or those nasty hebrews Klebold and Harris.

I am not the disruptor, but you are ms dominx.

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile

A blue star is a badge of survival. Millions of my fellow jews at auchwitz would love to be on this forum with that star. Sadly we wore a yellow star, and it was off to the ovens. When my twin brother died Mengele had no more use for me. I was to be gassed, so I hid in the latrines for two years. During the liberation I was too weak to climb out, so Eisenhower personally pulled me out.

This is all true

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile

I won't venture to say what LW would or would not do, but I'd guess that the star/label would have been lifted in much less than a month.

Instead gelignite delivered an earnest ultimatum and huffed off.  He is not banned.

Now all his posting history going back years will remain labelled as such, which will be informative for our guest viewers.

Offline Wulfgar

• First Lieutenant
  • Not willingly committed.
    • View Profile
How many Jews does it take to change a lightbulb?

Two.  One to call an electrician and one to file a class action suit against GE.

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile

Lets talk about your campaign to cover up the aurora shooting ..... Huh, huh, huh?

"Cover up"? There you go again, projecting. Holmes may not be a jew but as I have said MULTIPLE times the jewish corruption of society is behind his mindset and actions. Obviously.

Sorry Jake, you're still a disruptor, and poor one at that.

Or the BS that Zimmerman has a negro grandmother.

What in the world has that got to do with the fact that Zimmerman is also part jew?

Oh, I forgot, changing the subject is another kike trick. Which number is it in your playbook, Skunk?

It's not guns that kill, it's Judens. Whether it was Cho, the innocent oriental, pushed over the edge by a jewish shrink with pyschobable and drugs.

Ummm, that's what I've been saying all along about Holmes, dumbass. Pay attention.

I am not the disruptor, but you are ms dominx.

Yeah, right.  ::) Project much?

Fuck you, disinfo kike vermin. Oh, and drop dead and go to hell.

"Divert, distort, denigrate, disrupt or destroy any discussion of the corruption of American liberty by the organized lobby of a foreign power."  ~ WindRiverShoshoni

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
A blue star is a badge of survival. Millions of my fellow jews at auchwitz would love to be on this forum with that star. Sadly we wore a yellow star, and it was off to the ovens.

So why aren't you wearing a star here? The greatest mystery of this forum. Disrupt it all to hell, and get a pass. For YEARS. Whatever.

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
Jeez dominigue... c'mon! You are being more than a little ridiculous with such behavior. Cut it out! >:(
Suspend all belief. Get the facts ~ Rudi
No one rules if no one obeys ~ Lao Tzu

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
Instead gelignite delivered an earnest ultimatum and huffed off.  He is not banned.

He will be back

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
So why aren't you wearing a star here? The greatest mystery of this forum. Disrupt it all to hell, and get a pass. For YEARS. Whatever.

Jacob doesn't "disrupt"--more often than not his work at exposing cryptos turns out correct.  Plus he's got a sense of humor & is fairly polite.

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
sense of humor & is fairly polite.

Old
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.