Author Topic: Walts Weekly Radio Call in  (Read 2678 times)

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
Walts Weekly Radio Call in
« on: September 28, 2012, 03:01:13 PM »
http://www.55krc.com/player/?station=WKRC-AM&program_name=podcast&program_id=55krcMornings.xml&mid=22483516

Im 'William' at 22:35
6:40 am this morning, too early for me, host was dumbfounded, a sit in for the regular host.

"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."
-Nahum Goldmann, Ex-President of the World Jewish Congress

Offline burford

• Captain
    • View Profile
- Walts Weekly Radio Call in
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2012, 06:08:25 PM »
host was dumbfounded, a sit in for the regular host.

He certainly was.  He gave his b-s response after he cut you off - typically.  You did a great job.
If people are brainwashed, how would they know it?

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2012, 06:10:34 PM »

It's still a mystery to me how American reporters get hired. Obviously they never had any interest in history.
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2012, 09:20:05 AM »
The topic of Iranian Persian J E Ws, really throws them off, they have no idea how to respond..

And a great lead in for topic of Israel.

I had a hard time in discussion, as he suffered from having a 2 digit IQ, and I had to talk down to his level, that in / of itself is another challenge..

I told the screen I wanted the hosts input on our foreign policy in light of the recent UN meeting, and got right on.
"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2012, 11:06:01 AM »
The radio guy didn't sound like the normal guy you get.

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2012, 11:27:37 AM »
The radio guy didn't sound like the normal guy you get.

He wasnt. 
He was the Father of the regular host, who is a practicing attorney.
I called 2 weeks ago and asked the regular if I could get his opinion on the Henry Ford ' No  more Wars if we corral the worlds 50 wealthiest J E Ws' comment.
He freaked/Kvetched and said it was 'horrific' and hung up on me.
THis is a local Cincinnati show- 550Wkrc.  (Anyone remember WKRP in Cincinnati?)

The other network I call 700 WLW (Also a Clear Channel program) is a much larger market, 50K Watt Radio.
It can be heard as far West as Montana and South as far as N. Florida, on a clear night.
But primarily, its the tri state- Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana.

The Programming propoganda has gotten very bad on this show, and others. 
But how I love spoiling their Orit Galeesh sponsored BS and stink b*mbing the airways.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2012, 12:40:37 PM »
Walt, during the Turko-Russo war a Jewish mother told her son--I don't want you to overexert yourself. When you go out there to fight, kill a Turk--then rest. The son looked at the mother and asked: what if they kill me? The mother said: kill you? Why? What did you ever do to them?

The rabbis met with Ahmad in NY to insure the Jews have the right to kill Persians, but wanted guarantees that none of their Jews in Iran would be harmed.

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2012, 03:05:28 PM »
The rabbis met with Ahmad in NY to insure the Jews have the right to kill Persians, but wanted guarantees that none of their Jews in Iran would be harmed.

Is that what that was all about?

Radio host was an idiot.  If he doesn't know "the exact words" of Iranian officials (because they weren't in English) and how they were mistranslated by outfits like MEMRI and our controlled media, if he doesn't know the statistics or the number of jews in Iran, what makes these people think their opinion on anything political is informed?  Why are they hosting these radio shows and acting like an authority?  ridiculous...

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2012, 05:49:51 PM »

Good work as usual, reminds me of a caller to Janet Parshall's big christian-zio radio show after post-2001 invasion of Afghanistan.  Caller noted US giving $43 million to Taliban & Janet (married to a crypto) openly lied & said it was 'internet bs'.

BTW C-Span has lots of call-in shows but they're pretty good at screening it seems, may have moved to time-delay also.  Last time I remember a good caller was years ago where a guy talked about Illuminati.  C-Span pretends to be impartial, even has some gentile hosts but they give so much air time to jew neocons.  Just today they played a show with jews debating Iran:  old former NYC mayor Koch bleating about Iran's nukes & another jew shilling for Obama as controlled-opposition.  The pro-Obama jew agreed Iran was dangerous but Obama had a handle on things.  A jewess disputed that by saying 'How can we vote for Obama who's tossing Israel under the bus?'.  Funny part was that the jews were in screaming mode, constantly interrupting each other.

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2012, 07:15:27 PM »
Walt, during the Turko-Russo war a Jewish mother told her son--I don't want you to overexert yourself. When you go out there to fight, kill a Turk--then rest. The son looked at the mother and asked: what if they kill me? The mother said: kill you? Why? What did you ever do to them?

I know, and I agree.
But Im not sure that Ahmad can issue any guarantees once war commences for his nations Je ws.
And truthfully, they aint the issue.  I feel for them and what will come their way.

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2012, 07:17:40 PM »

Radio host was an idiot.  If he doesn't know "the exact words" of Iranian officials (because they weren't in English) and how they were mistranslated by outfits like MEMRI and our controlled media, if he doesn't know the statistics or the number of jews in Iran, what makes these people think their opinion on anything political is informed?  Why are they hosting these radio shows and acting like an authority?  ridiculous...

Indeed.

I could have hung him out to dry had I been more awake, less defensive & edgy,  and more knowledgeable about the fact that he is an absolute idiot.

I will continue to call and stink up the airways.
I only wish that 100 people in 100 other markets did the same.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2012, 07:40:58 PM »
I know, and I agree.
But Im not sure that Ahmad can issue any guarantees once war commences for his nations Je ws.
And truthfully, they aint the issue.  I feel for them and what will come their way.

During wartime nation still speak to each other. If the Jews start rounding-up Persian around the world, then the Persian will rounding-up Jews inside Iran. It's one of those diplomatic stand-offs that achieves nothing and wastes lot's of time and resources.

That was the threat the rabbis delivered to Iran in NY.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2012, 07:58:27 PM »

It's a lot worse than you can even imagine. Do you remember Dana Perino Bush's press secretary?

This was the Q&A at the WH.

Dana Perino on the Cuban Missile Crisis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49ZUx4KuP5c

Later on NPR, she admitted she never heard of the Cuban Missile Crisis.

One source here...

Ahh....the benefits of being a Bushie: you never have to apologize for your lack of knowledge.

Dana Perino appeared on NPR's "Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me" and admitted that she RECENTLY had to ask her (British) husband if the "Cuban Missile Crisis" and the "Bay of Pigs" were the same thing.

Keep that in mind the next time she says, "let's take a historical perspective on this..."
Tags: Dana Perino, NPR

http://crooksandliars.com/2007/12/09/npr-dana-perino-dont-know-much-about-history/

Even though, I think Obama has probably learned a lot about history in the last 3 1/2 years. His hair has turned white.

Offline burford

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2012, 10:16:51 PM »

Don't know if anyone's posted this yet ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?featur&v=bCw-oWp1wf8
If people are brainwashed, how would they know it?

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2012, 04:43:46 AM »
Don't know if anyone's posted this yet ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?featur&v=bCw-oWp1wf8

Somebody did, but it doesn't hurt to post it again.

Offline Railroad Bum

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2012, 05:25:44 AM »
Very good call.  That radio host sounds even stupider than the usual run of the breed, and that's saying a lot.
"Hi, Mom, this is Mark Bingham!...you believe me don't you?"

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2012, 07:40:37 PM »
It's a lot worse than you can even imagine. Do you remember Dana Perino Bush's press secretary?

This was the Q&A at the WH.

Dana Perino on the Cuban Missile Crisis

Later on NPR, she admitted she never heard of the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Some adviser told Dubya to appoint Perino, likely that Dubya not informed Perino is an old Sephardic name.  Well she was photogenic & hey, a President probably wouldn't want a press secretary to seem too much smarter than himself.  Reminds me of my recent post about DC Power Players Jeopardy where none could answer final question about Eli Whitney inventing the cotton gin.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2012, 08:49:23 PM »
Some adviser told Dubya to appoint Perino, likely that Dubya not informed Perino is an old Sephardic name.  Well she was photogenic & hey, a President probably wouldn't want a press secretary to seem too much smarter than himself.  Reminds me of my recent post about DC Power Players Jeopardy where none could answer final question about Eli Whitney inventing the cotton gin.

Perino made her admission after Bush was out. But what about all elite reporters in the WH who make a cool million a year re-writing WH releases? They never suspected a thing.

My eyebrows always went up when a reporter praised another reporter as being intelligent and well read cause by default it meant the rest were not.

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2012, 09:15:15 PM »
Perino made her admission after Bush was out. But what about all elite reporters in the WH who make a cool million a year re-writing WH releases? They never suspected a thing.

My eyebrows always went up when a reporter praised another reporter as being intelligent and well read cause by default it meant the rest were not.

I get NBC's O'Donnell cuties Kelly & Norah mixed up sometimes, both covered WH.  The older O'Donnell, Kelly, fluffed the Eli Whitney question.  NBC OTOH to be commended for keeping jew-hag Andrea Mitchell on board though.  She really knows her stuff what with being married to Greenspan.  She used to look like death but after massive surgery only looks like death warmed over.  Her massive ugliness gives gravitas to NBC reporting.