Author Topic: J E W Neurosis explained  (Read 1792 times)

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
J E W Neurosis explained
« on: September 27, 2012, 07:22:48 AM »
Their 3 Great Contributions to the world: Freud, Marx, Einstein
Infantile sexuality, Communism, A Bomb..

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZRUjy1Dhx-k" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZRUjy1Dhx-k</a>
"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."
-Nahum Goldmann, Ex-President of the World Jewish Congress

Offline Stoic

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
- J E W Neurosis explained
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 07:14:50 PM »
Looks good,gotta love the projection of the bar mitzvah,standard jew technique.

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 10:27:23 PM »
Their 3 Great Contributions to the world: Freud, Marx, Einstein
Infantile sexuality, Communism, A Bomb..

I saw most of that movie IIRC, probably missed the cafe scene but remember his redemption scenes.  Or maybe that was another great movie about jewish neo-Nazis.  Cafe scene is interesting, rare instance of JMSM exploring such topics.  OTOH "articulate" perp, being jewish, really represents (to comfy secular jews) the 'real danger'.  IE jews need to revert to group-think & refrain from self-examination which is infected by gentile ideas.

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2012, 04:26:02 AM »
Make a movie about Leo Frank or Jack the Ripper

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2012, 10:24:42 AM »

A movie of little St Simon of Trent, ( the 2 yr old Italian child ritually murdered by the 16 J E Ws that confessed after draining his blood), or the other 19 child martyr Saints,  could be Academy Award material.

"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."
-Nahum Goldmann, Ex-President of the World Jewish Congress

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2012, 04:04:52 PM »

Or an improved version of Compulsion movie about Leopold & Loeb murderers.  The very title suggests L & L couldn't control themselves, & they turned it into a debate about capital punishment.  Saw a recent true-crime show about L & L that claims they had a homo relationship, doubt the movie mentioned that.  Wiki neither mentions the homo aspect nor that they were jews.  Leopold claimed to be a super-genius yet stupidly dropped his glasses which had very rare hinges, that lead to his arrest.  Both guys apparently too lazy to bury the body, they stuck it into a drain pipe where it was soon discovered.

Offline Father Brown

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2012, 09:53:30 AM »
A movie of little St Simon of Trent, ( the 2 yr old Italian child ritually murdered by the 16 J E Ws that confessed after draining his blood), or the other 19 child martyr Saints,  could be Academy Award material.

That would be a great movie. But, I think it would have as much a chance of winning an Academy Award as Mel Gibson's little movie about the Passion.

Offline Father Brown

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2012, 10:00:30 AM »
Or an improved version of Compulsion movie about Leopold & Loeb murderers.  The very title suggests L & L couldn't control themselves, & they turned it into a debate about capital punishment.  Saw a recent true-crime show about L & L that claims they had a homo relationship, doubt the movie mentioned that.  Wiki neither mentions the homo aspect nor that they were jews.  Leopold claimed to be a super-genius yet stupidly dropped his glasses which had very rare hinges, that lead to his arrest.  Both guys apparently too lazy to bury the body, they stuck it into a drain pipe where it was soon discovered.

I think Hitchcock's experimental movie Rope was loosely based on Leopold and Loeb. And as I'm sure you know, Darrow defended them. What would be interesting to develop would be the idea that these people have no fear of doing wrong because they do not believe in God. I would assume that would have been the case with these particular Judaics, but I'm not certain. There is most definitely a perversion happening somewhere with these cases that is the result of educating people beyond their ability to act within a general moral framework. And this has infected the larger society these days due to the Jewish thinking that has taken root in the West over the past 100 years. And "creative" or "intelligent" murder would be the most obvious of the crimes. General cheating and lying to get ahead are the much more pervasive crimes that are a result of this loss of a Christian perspective.

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2012, 05:59:37 PM »
I think Hitchcock's experimental movie Rope was loosely based on Leopold and Loeb. And as I'm sure you know, Darrow defended them. What would be interesting to develop would be the idea that these people have no fear of doing wrong because they do not believe in God. I would assume that would have been the case with these particular Judaics, but I'm not certain. There is most definitely a perversion happening somewhere with these cases that is the result of educating people beyond their ability to act within a general moral framework. And this has infected the larger society these days due to the Jewish thinking that has taken root in the West over the past 100 years. And "creative" or "intelligent" murder would be the most obvious of the crimes. General cheating and lying to get ahead are the much more pervasive crimes that are a result of this loss of a Christian perspective.

IMO most jews do not believe in God but even if they do the idea of afterlife & consequences doesn't really matter to the talmudic mindset.  Media claims school cheating has been rising for some time, that may support your idea.