Author Topic: Walts Radio Call on 911 with Radio Shill Host-50K Watt station  (Read 9343 times)

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
Walts Radio Call on 911 with Radio Shill Host-50K Watt station
« on: September 11, 2012, 11:26:40 AM »

The Shilling was strong today, lots of Anti Muslim / Pro War zio/propoganda.
I followed up a PHD Shill and Crypto  J E W Professor at a 'Catholic' University, pimping more war,  Photo of him here:
http://www.udayton.edu/directory/artssciences/politicalscience/ensalaco_mark.php

Not my best (interrupted and cut off), but I got several good licks in and was allowed a few minutes to rant.
Im on Minute 24 as 'Tom in West Chester'

http://www.700wlw.com/player/?station=WLW-AM&program_name=podcast&program_id=bill_cunningham.xml&mid=22430060

"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."
-Nahum Goldmann, Ex-President of the World Jewish Congress

Offline Wulfgar

• First Lieutenant
  • Not willingly committed.
    • View Profile
- Walts Radio Call on 911 with Radio Shill Host-50K Watt station
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 11:56:20 AM »
Maybe he's just a goy dupe?

Offline gelignite

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2012, 12:10:02 PM »
http://www.700wlw.com/player/?station=WLW-AM&program_name=podcast&program_id=bill_cunningham.xml&mid=22430060

Sounds like the same old tired crap to me. "Dancing Israelis, War College, USS Liberty, blah, blah, blah..."

Dan: "Tom [Walt]... You're sick. You need to get your head straight".

Yup.
I'm quite certain that you honestly believe in the purposes of your advocacy... And I am definitely opposed to banishment ~ your mere presence is a testimony to the value of this forum... Your absence would suggest that we are wasting our time here...

-WindRiverShoshoni (RIP)

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2012, 12:26:41 PM »
Maybe he's just a goy dupe?

Sheckel Whore
"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2012, 12:27:56 PM »

Dan: "Tom [Walt]... You're sick. You need to get your head straight".
Yup.

I never watched Seinfeld. 
But I will commit myself to watching endless reruns of it..as soon as I get around to paying for Zio Cable...

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2012, 12:44:17 PM »
Walt was excellent .... but the radio announcer said he was a "Jew hater" - Walt went on to insinuate that jews were wrong in attacking the USS Liberty

Wouldn't we be better off talking about all the good jews do? It's not like my people. the jews,  are pedophiles and drug runners

Offline gelignite

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2012, 12:51:36 PM »
I never watched Seinfeld. 
But I will commit myself to watching endless reruns of it..as soon as I get around to paying for Zio Cable...

You don't sound as if you get out much.

I only wish it'd been my show. I would have let you run your mouth for a while, then refuted every one of your bullshit claims.

The USS Liberty... seriously? WTF does that have to do with this day of rememberance of our heroes and the Islamic extremists who attacked our country eleven years ago?
I'm quite certain that you honestly believe in the purposes of your advocacy... And I am definitely opposed to banishment ~ your mere presence is a testimony to the value of this forum... Your absence would suggest that we are wasting our time here...

-WindRiverShoshoni (RIP)

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2012, 01:10:35 PM »
You don't sound as if you get out much.

I only wish it'd been my show. I would have let you run your mouth for a while, then refuted every one of your bullshit claims.

Youre right, I need to go to more Sports bars and Strip Clubs..

The USS Liberty... seriously? WTF does that have to do with this day of rememberance of our heroes and the Islamic extremists who attacked our country eleven years ago?

USS Liberty, King David, Lavon all show a pattern of Israeli treachery and are crucial to understanding the nature of the Zio JE W,  for newbies.

Offline Wulfgar

• First Lieutenant
  • Not willingly committed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2012, 01:12:20 PM »
WTF does that have to do with this day of rememberance of our heroes

Yeah, your heroes would be Perle, Wolfowitz, Chetoff, Zackheim, Feith, Silverstein, Libby, Abrams, Zoellick, Fleischer.  The list goes on and on.

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2012, 01:14:00 PM »
Walt was excellent .... but the radio announcer said he was a "Jew hater" - Walt went on to insinuate that jews were wrong in attacking the USS Liberty

Wouldn't we be better off talking about all the good jews do? It's not like my people. the jews,  are pedophiles and drug runners

Thanks Jake..

I called last week and stink bombed Henry Ford 10 minutes before his entire with a  JE W Senatorial candidate. Something like..
'Henry Ford therd be no wars if we corralled 50 of the worlds wealthiest J E Ws. Can I get your statement on that please?'

The Host damn near had a coronary. He said such statements were 'horrific' and hung up.
It didnt even make the Podcast & was totally omitted, except it made it on radio-I laugh thinking about destroying their entire programming that day.

Offline bpocatch

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2012, 01:21:25 PM »
rememberance of our heroes
Heros what heros?  A trillion dollar "defense" outfit was b1tched slapped.

and the Islamic extremists

Still Mooselimbs done it? Wow

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2012, 01:30:14 PM »

In a courtroom, it would be called establishing a pattern of prior behavior/MO.  But obviously no such judicial procedure was exercised before the media told us Bin Laden did it.  The New American Way, I guess...

Walt was indeed excellent.  The question "Why are you a Jew Hater?" sounds like your typical kosher "anti-semitism cry" tactic.  I really don't know why we tolerate these deceivers and killers, here to detract the truth.  These shills are evil and clearly are not interested in truth before they run off to war and kill a few million people.  Today more than ever, Americans are not on the same page with regard to what happened on 9/11/2001, and that's because people everywhere have woken up to the truth, smelled the sh*t we've been shovelling for these people who have stole their way to the top of what was once the American Dream.

gelignite, the day is coming when people like you will be locked up.  The charge:  intentionally deceiving on an issue regarding personal and national security.  It's called treason.  All of us here know it's intentional (maybe some still have their doubts), but we keep you around so that newbies and guests can see the behavior for themselves and make up their own mind.  In light of the thousands of souls who died that day, you seriously sicken me.  My consolation is they are probably looking down from a better place and now know the Truth.

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2012, 02:09:30 PM »
Walt - You were short and to the point. You explained you were not a 'Jew hater', but you disliked traitors.

Gelginite and Dominic will be propagandists at "Das Kamps" - there will be a podium built infront of the sewage canal, and they will lecture fellow jews. There will be toilet stations next to them, so they will have captive audiences.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2012, 02:19:46 PM »
He couldn't refute anything you said. Calling you a nut doesn't win a debate.
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2012, 02:55:59 PM »
He couldn't refute anything you said. Calling you a nut doesn't win a debate.

What hurts the most is that he called me 'sick'...it will take much therapy & pill mill to work this out

The issue with radio is the power of the mic, cut off, misdirect, smear.
Its an art to counter it all, I do a pretty good job of it, and Im getting better all the time.
Verbalizing what we know, to a shill, and making it palatable, is an art.
Obviously there was much to talk about, and you heard me get cut off.

I hoped to touch on the Italian PM and other world political leaders ID'ing the operatives as Israelis.  And discuss, Odigo, the forewarning to Israelis, Dr Alan Sobrosky et al
I also wanted to touch on the CEO/Dir of Clear Channel Radio as an Israeli Natl-Orit Gallesh, but of course, I never got that far.
Theres always next week. 

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2012, 04:03:41 PM »
What hurts the most is that he called me 'sick'...it will take much therapy & pill mill to work this out

The issue with radio is the power of the mic, cut off, misdirect, smear.
Its an art to counter it all, I do a pretty good job of it, and Im getting better all the time.
Verbalizing what we know, to a shill, and making it palatable, is an art.
Obviously there was much to talk about, and you heard me get cut off.

I hoped to touch on the Italian PM and other world political leaders ID'ing the operatives as Israelis.  And discuss, Odigo, the forewarning to Israelis, Dr Alan Sobrosky et al
I also wanted to touch on the CEO/Dir of Clear Channel Radio as an Israeli Natl-Orit Gallesh, but of course, I never got that far.
Theres always next week.

Most days when listening to radio/TV, and people in street it all seems hopeless, as in, everybody's a zombie. Then every so often somebody says something that gives one hope.

One day on NPR a shmuck who wrote a book about the poor refugees of Syria was pushing the lie Assad while was driving his people away from Syria when somebody called in, a Syrian, who made the point the fighters were hired mercs. He was quickly sidelined--the debate re-framed to what can we do to save the people of Syria, but the point wasn't missed, and I believe it wasn't missed on the many who were listening. This was about 6 months ago and I still remember it. The Syrian who called in can't be sure whether what he said had any impact--there's simply no mechanism for him to know, and NPR is not going to announce a large number of people believe that even though we're pushing this.

The number of people who don't buy the official 9/11 narrative in the US is probably around 30%, or pretty close to the ADL number of anti-Semites in the US(anti-Semite=people don't buy Jew BS).

In the end, you'll probably never never know exactly how many people who heard you agreed with you, but I would bet it's a much larger number than any of us here would guess.

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2012, 04:26:11 PM »
Most days when listening to radio/TV, and people in street it all seems hopeless, as in, everybody's a zombie. Then every so often somebody says something that gives one hope.

One day on NPR a shmuck who wrote a book about the poor refugees of Syria was pushing the lie Assad while was driving his people away from Syria when somebody called in, a Syrian, who made the point the fighters were hired mercs. He was quickly sidelined--the debate re-framed to what can we do to save the people of Syria, but the point wasn't missed, and I believe it wasn't missed on the many who were listening. This was about 6 months ago and I still remember it. The Syrian who called in can't be sure whether what he said had any impact--there's simply no mechanism for him to know, and NPR is not going to announce a large number of people believe that even though we're pushing this.

The number of people who don't buy the official 9/11 narrative in the US is probably around 30%, or pretty close to the ADL number of anti-Semites in the US(anti-Semite=people don't buy Jew BS).

In the end, you'll probably never never know exactly how many people who heard you agreed with you, but I would bet it's a much larger number than any of us here would guess.

Ive never  called NPR, I listen to it driving, but never had the chance to call in.
They feature alot of shills and that old wind bag that sounds near death and refuses to challenge said shills.
My focus is more the local mega watt station & the Catholic Radio.

I have been on Michael Weiner Savage Show-One night, I destroyed his programming of attacking Iran, and he went onto another topic altogether after my call, (concerning the Holohoax and later Irans large population of Jews.)  He was literally visibly depressed after my call.

I told his screener I was the son of a Holocaust survivor.
And amazingly enough, I  Got right on.

And youre right, one guy like me stink bombs the air ways, destroys their programming, and gives hope to the masses that DO Know.  And thats my intent. 
To let THEM know that I know and that WE know.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2012, 04:37:55 PM »

Imagine if everyone who called in said they were the son of a Holocaust survivor. :)

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2012, 04:53:59 PM »
Imagine if everyone who called in said they were the son of a Holocaust survivor. :)

I think I used the name David Gold that evening with Savage.

Today, I told the screener my uncle was killed on 911...Got right through again.
Its incredible how that works.

Even though it wasnt true, it happened in my mind, therefore it is not a lie..  :)
or to that effect, said the Holocaust survivor and his wife, with their apple love story at Auschwitz.

If it works for them, it works for me too.

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2012, 04:59:29 PM »

I got a license plate that says "Holocaust survivor" ...... in south Fla that lets you park in handicapped spaces..... Sometimes I get a jewish manager at Applebeys and he comps my meal. I was at an Irish restaraunt "Mulligan's Stew" and pulled the old 'fly-in-my-meal'  ....... the jerk manager called the police  ..... I started to walk out and the bastard mick called me a flea ridden jew con artist

I called the ADL and the local police chief charged the manager with a hate crime