Author Topic: Obama proclaims 9/11 anniv. Patriot Day, Natl. Day of Service and Remembrance  (Read 31745 times)

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
Obama proclaims 9/11 anniv. Patriot Day, Natl. Day of Service and Remembrance

Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:15AM GMT
source: http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/09/11/260918/obama-proclaims-911-anniv-patriot-day/

US President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama observe a moment of silence to mark the eighth anniversary of the 9/11 attacks on September 11, 2009. (File photo)

US President Barack Obama has signed a proclamation, designating the anniversary of the September 11 attacks as Patriot Day and National Day of Service and Remembrance.

"As we remember the victims, their families, and the heroes who stood up during one of our country's darkest moments, I invite all Americans to reclaim that abiding spirit of compassion by serving their communities in the days and weeks ahead," Obama said in a proclamation released Monday by the White House.

In December 2001, the US Congress designated the anniversary of the attacks as Patriot Day. In April 2009, Congress requested the observance of the anniversary as an annually recognized National Day of Service and Remembrance.

Four attacks happened in the United States on September 11, 2001. Nearly 3,000 people died in the attacks.

In the worst attack, two planes, an American Airlines Flight 11 and a United Airlines Flight 175, crashed into the North and South towers of the World Trade Center complex in New York City. Both towers collapsed within two hours.

However, there are still many unanswered questions regarding the attacks, and many believe that the whole incident was an inside job, designed to justify subsequent US-led wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

LW - My stomach rolleth over. Will Obama tell us exactly what it is we should remember. The lies? The deceit? The jews and shabbos goys who did it?
Suspend all belief. Get the facts ~ Rudi
No one rules if no one obeys ~ Lao Tzu

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline gelignite

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
- Obama proclaims 9/11 anniv. Patriot Day, Natl. Day of Service and Remembrance
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2012, 07:41:11 AM »
Will Obama tell us exactly what it is we should remember.

http://www.gunstuff.com/america-attacked.html

The jews and shabbos goys who did it?

It was radical Muslim extremists who attacked the United States on 9/11/01.

Every sentient human being knows this.
I'm quite certain that you honestly believe in the purposes of your advocacy... And I am definitely opposed to banishment ~ your mere presence is a testimony to the value of this forum... Your absence would suggest that we are wasting our time here...

-WindRiverShoshoni (RIP)

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2012, 05:17:51 PM »
Obama proclaims 9/11 anniv. Patriot Day, Natl. Day of Service and Remembrance

Dangit, if we had our tough & savvy Obama back in 2001 them freakin' Arabs woulda never even tried them hijackings.

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2012, 06:46:46 PM »
It was radical Muslim extremists who attacked the United States on 9/11/01.

Every sentient human being knows this.

And yet, no proof.

Sentient is one thing, sanity another.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2012, 07:30:24 PM »
And yet, no proof.

Sentient is one thing, sanity another.

Never mind about Michelle and B going through the motions saying to themselves--do we have to go through this bullshit again? Even my local newspeople had an eyerolling unsure look on their face.

The Jews scaled back to get Obama elected. After all he's the anti-war Nobel Peace Prize winning anti-Israel candidate.
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2012, 08:46:54 PM »
http://www.gunstuff.com/america-attacked.html

The last face on the victim photos is Mikey Rivero!  Did anyone else notice this?

Other faces seem vaguely familiar, mostly jewish, which is odd because only 1 jew died in 9/11, and I'm starting to even wonder if that...

This site is a joke or a honey-pot.  Coming from you probably the latter.

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2012, 05:11:40 AM »
Six months after 9/11 the average fat ass american had lost interest-  you say 9/11 and people think an area code. The next False Flag will be a nuke. Maybe Bruce (Hymie) Willis will make a 'Diehard four' about the WTC

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2012, 07:45:16 AM »
This site is a joke or a honey-pot.  Coming from you probably the latter.

That's the thing... they are well funded to create websites all over the place containing all the BS stuff that others long ago debunked or that are just mere outright pro Israeli/jew propaganda organs. To knock these sites down is in itself a distraction. gelignite is all about distraction. We really should just take a poll and see whether to allow him to post his troll crap here any longer. The time is too short to entertain jew molls like him.

Offline gelignite

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2012, 07:49:48 AM »
...only 1 jew died in 9/11, and I'm starting to even wonder if that...

You're a stinking liar.

Scores (possibly hundreds) of Jews were killed on 9/11. It's been verified that dozens were killed in one company in the WTC alone, Cantor Fitzgerald. A while back, I posted name after name after name of those who were having Jewish services at synagogue.

Funny... if someone in the news commits a crime, and there's even a *hint* of a "Jewish" connection, you're all over it like stink on puke. When a 9/11 victim (for whom you claim to care) gets a Star of David on his/her headstone, you feign doubt that any Jews died in the attack.

Jackass.
I'm quite certain that you honestly believe in the purposes of your advocacy... And I am definitely opposed to banishment ~ your mere presence is a testimony to the value of this forum... Your absence would suggest that we are wasting our time here...

-WindRiverShoshoni (RIP)

Offline gelignite

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2012, 07:57:23 AM »
gelignite is all about distraction. We really should just take a poll and see whether to allow him to post his troll crap here any longer. The time is too short to entertain jew molls like him.

Do what you will. I've broken no forum guidelines. If people vote me off, then they do so out of 100% fear.

I'm sure there are plenty who would love a forum that is finally free of the last vestiges of even the most remote challenge to their assertions. That way, they can prepare to take their fight to the people.

What do your think, LW? Is that a sound strategy?

Your decision.

-WindRiverShoshoni (RIP)

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2012, 09:07:39 PM »
You're a stinking liar.

Scores (possibly hundreds) of Jews were killed on 9/11. It's been verified that dozens were killed in one company in the WTC alone, Cantor Fitzgerald. A while back, I posted name after name after name of those who were having Jewish services at synagogue.

You just posted a link to pure easily-confirmed disinfo and now you're calling me the liar. (!)

As for the institution that "verified" the 9/11 deaths, I'll assume its kinda like all the "verified" jews who were heroes/died in WW2.  Or the "confirmed" dead con-artist jews who changed their names or are now in Israel living their next life.

Do what you will. I've broken no forum guidelines. If people vote me off, then they do so out of 100% fear.

I just think it's undignified to have dialogue with traitors who intentionally deceive on issues of national security.  It is a crime against humanity as the implications of believing such lies will surely cost lives.  Almost like pulling the trigger yourself, and here we are giving you a platform treating you civilly, at our cost.  Sometimes I really wonder if we aren't doing something morally wrong.

Offline gelignite

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2012, 12:14:09 AM »
You just posted a link to pure easily-confirmed disinfo...

It's a memorial video, "Dedicated to the men, women and children who lost their lives; all those who sacrificed their lives; And to all the Heroes that responded to the emergency 11 September 2001..." More the most part, it depicts portraits of those who died that day (you know, the ones that you claim to care about), to the Enya tune, "Only Time".

As far as I can see, the creators give none of their personal opinions as to the nature of the attacks (i.e., who were actual the perpetrators). They just show pictures of attacks and the aftermath, coupled with excerpts of news reports of the day. It is completely non-political. One could just as easily play the thing with a caption that reads, "Look what the Jews did to our people and how they manipulated our leaders." In fact, I think I remember actually seeing similar such usage somewhere on YouTube.

So in what possible way is this "easily-confirmed" as "disinfo"?

...and now you're calling me the liar. (!)

Yes, I am calling you a liar. Because you are a liar.

When you state that "only 1 jew died in 9/11", that is a lie. The fact that you stated it makes you a liar.

It's not that complicated.

As for the institution that "verified" the 9/11 deaths, I'll assume its kinda like...

Nobody gives two damp loads what you "assume" its kinda like. For that matter, there's no reason for anyone to "assume" anything. It's all matter of public record.

http://web.archive.org/web/20050408072925/http://usinfo.state.gov/media/Archive/2005/Jan/14-260933.html

[emphasis added...]

The following partial list of 76 Jewish World Trade Center victims includes many from companies that were located at or above where the planes hit. These include Cantor Fitzgerald, which lost 658 employees, Marsh & McLellan, which lost 295 employees, Aon Corporation, which lost 176 employees, and others.

Lee Alan Adler, 48, was a computer designer at Cantor Fitzgerald. Mr. Adler was a member of the board of trustees of Temple Beth Ahm in Springfield, New Jersey, where memorial services were held for him. He was married to his wife. Alice, for 15 years and had a 12-year old daughter. His daughter wrote in a February 22, 2002 message on an internet memorial site, "Daddy I love you!"

Joshua Aron, 29, was an equities trader at Cantor Fitzgerald. Joshua's father, Barry Aron, says, "Not a minute goes by in a day that I don't think about Josh. ... It's like part of you being ripped out and you can't replace it." Barry talks to his son's widow, Rachel daily. Mr. Aron and Rachel would have celebrated their first wedding anniversary on September 16, 2001. Memorial services were held at the Oceanside Jewish Center in Oceanside, New York.

Michael Edward Asher, 53, was vice president and senior technology architect at Cantor Fitzgerald. On September 10, 2001, he talked with his son Jeremy, 18, about rebuilding an old Jaguar automobile. Mr. Asher was also survived by his wife Dana and a daughter, Rachel, 16. A memorial service was held for him at the Monroe Temple of Liberal Judaism in Monroe, New York.

Debbie S. Bellows, 30, was an executive assistant at Cantor Fitzgerald. She was survived by her husband Sean, who wrote, "Debbie meant the world to me. ... My heart will always be filled with the love and beauty that filled her soul." A memorial service was held for Ms. Bellows at the Westchester Reform Temple in Scarsdale, New York.

Alvin Bergsohn, 48, was an equities trader at Cantor Fitzgerald. From a picture posted on the Internet, it appears that he was survived by a wife and two sons. A service was held for him at the South Baldwin Jewish Center in Baldwin Harbor, New York.

Shimmy D. Biegeleisen, 42, was vice president of Fiduciary Trust International. Susan Townsend, who interviewed for a job at Mr. Biegeleisen's company, described him "a genuinely kind and gentle soul, a man of true integrity." A friend, Joseph Weinberger, said he was "a person with a golden heart, loved everybody, always with a smile." Another described him as "a perfect mix of God-fearing, friendly, and fun." Tony Skutnik said he was "a kind and gentle man, generous and forgiving almost to a fault." He was survived by a wife and five children.

Joshua David Birnbaum, 24, was an assistant bond trader at Cantor Fitzgerald. His best friend, Leehe Matalon, wrote, "Josh's smile always managed to light up the faces of those he surrounded himself with. He had a special charm ...." He was survived by his parents, Sam and Marcel, and a sister, Jill. A memorial service was held for him at the Sephardic Congregation of Long Beach in Long Beach, New York.

Kevin Sanford Cohen, 28, was a computer support person for Cantor Fitzgerald. He was survived by his parents, Barry and Marcia, and a brother Neil. His mother said that when she had asked him why he didn't slow down, he replied, "Mom, I believe in living life to the fullest." A memorial service was held for him at Neve Shalom in Metuchen, New Jersey.

Michael Allen Davidson, 27, was an equity options trader at Cantor Fitzgerald. A co-worker named Jay wrote, "He could have been the nicest, most sensitive person I have ever met. Everyone loves him." He was engaged to be married the following July to Dominique DeNardo. Mr. Davidson was survived by his mother Ellen. A memorial service was held for him at Congregation Beth Israel in Scotch Plains, New Jersey.

Peter Feidelberg, 34, worked for Aon corporation. Mr. Feidelberg was from Montreal, Canada, and worked at Aon with his wife, Meredith Ewart, whom he had married in March 2000. According to the Canadian Jewish News, Mr. Feidelberg attended Jewish Peoples School, ran in the 1998 New York Marathon, enjoyed rugby, mountain biking, skiing and scuba diving, and had backpacked through Europe, Costa Rica, Turkey and other countries.

Steven Mark Fogel, 40, was vice president and assistant general counsel for Cantor Fitzgerald. He was survived by his wife Kori, a son and a daughter. A memorial service was held for him at Temple Emanuel in Westfield, New York.

...]

This list goes on and on, but I think everyone (guests and newbies alike) gets the idea.

I just think it's undignified to have dialogue with traitors who intentionally deceive on issues of national security.

Says the one who is a proven liar.

...here we are giving you a platform treating you civilly, at our cost.

What "cost"? If anything, I provide a valuable service around here up by shaking loose all the low-hanging fruit. Like, for instance, your ridiculous and easily-refutable claim that "only 1 jew died in 9/11". It took me precisely eighteen seconds to find the link which demonstrates the false nature of your statement. You think I'm the only one on the world who could have done this?

Try not to be a fool. If your only aspiration for this "movement" of yours is to continue making absurd claims within a vacuum completely free of contest of challenge, then I can see why you'd want to see me get the boot from this forum once and for all. But I would submit there is nothing special or unique about myself of my point of view. Don't agree? Then go ahead and tell those you are trying to get over to your way of thinking that "only 1 jew died in 9/11". Or have Walt wad the notion into a "stinkbomb" he tosses the next time he pulls one of his idiotic radio stunts. See how many people scratch their heads and think to themselves, "Only one Jew died? In New York?". Then watch them go to their computers and pull a Google search for "Jews who died on 9/11". They'll find the same link that I did, and at that precise moment they will dismiss you as a lying, paranoid kook.

Which you arguably are, but that's beside the point.

Sometimes I really wonder if we aren't doing something morally wrong.

I think that you, personally, are, but not for the reasons that you think. I think lying about the people who died on 9/11 (as you have done) is morally reprehensible.

So would a lot of others, I'd expect. Which is why it's a good thing I'm here to correct you on these matters before you take it to the streets.

Unless, of course, you don't want to deal with people who think for themselves.

Where in the hell is Dominique when I need her?

-WindRiverShoshoni (RIP)

Offline bpocatch

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2012, 02:21:57 AM »
The following partial list of 76 Jewish World Trade Center victims includes many from companies that were located at or above where the planes hit. These include Cantor Fitzgerald, which lost 658 employees, Marsh & McLellan, which lost 295 employees, Aon Corporation, which lost 176 employees, and others.

employees not people

Links to autopsies and death certificates please.

None? Oh anonymous guy said so  ::)

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2012, 06:49:06 AM »
I lost three brothers at the WTC. Two were reading the Torah, looking out the 86th floor, and the jet hit right there. My other brother made 17 trips to the 96th floor and carried mothers and babies out. Firemen tried to stop Shem but he wasn't giving up - he was on his last trip at the entrance, half the fire dept were yelling "Shem - you can do it - you can do it" . the building came down and he died.

This is all true

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2012, 12:13:18 PM »
I lost three brothers at the WTC. Two were reading the Torah, looking out the 86th floor, and the jet hit right there. My other brother made 17 trips to the 96th floor and carried mothers and babies out. Firemen tried to stop Shem but he wasn't giving up - he was on his last trip at the entrance, half the fire dept were yelling "Shem - you can do it - you can do it" . the building came down and he died.

If a link from state.gov/media is keen to emphasize vast numbers of jews who died, who am I to argue with all the jews in our govt and media?  Plus we have gelignite on here calling me an idiot and liar, his intentions must be honorable just like his 9/11 stories on what happened that day.

We'll just let our readers come to their own conclusions.  One conclusion I came to on behalf of gelignite's help is, there are far more jews involved than just a few bad apples.  I realized later they are all involved, one way or another.

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2012, 02:55:02 PM »
One conclusion I came to on behalf of gelignite's help is, there are far more jews involved than just a few bad apples.  I realized later they are all involved, one way or another.

It's ingrained in the 'religion'. They'll always prove useful to that religion with no remorse for lost nationalism.

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2012, 05:31:28 PM »
If a link from state.gov/media is keen to emphasize vast numbers of jews who died, who am I to argue with all the jews in our govt and media?  Plus we have gelignite on here calling me an idiot and liar, his intentions must be honorable just like his 9/11 stories on what happened that day.

We'll just let our readers come to their own conclusions.  One conclusion I came to on behalf of gelignite's help is, there are far more jews involved than just a few bad apples.  I realized later they are all involved, one way or another.

Every jew is a potential sayanim. They are puff adders just laying in wait

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2012, 07:31:01 PM »
there's no reason for anyone to "assume" anything. It's all matter of public record.

http://web.archive.org/web/20050408072925/http://usinfo.state.gov/media/Archive/2005/Jan/14-260933.html

[emphasis added...]

That report notes sources are (jewish) publications & NYC ME office.  Why only 76 jewish victims specified by name?  BTW weird that Gummint is so keen to address rumors; do they ever give credit to Catholics who claim that 85% of first responder fatalities were Catholics?

Offline gelignite

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2012, 08:31:19 PM »
That report notes sources are (jewish) publications & NYC ME office.

It's a matter of public record. Anyone who wanted to could check it for themselves.

OldTimes is a liar. Case closed.

[...idiocy snipped...]

-WindRiverShoshoni (RIP)