Author Topic: Debunking the “Hitler Escaped” Myths – Forensic evidence trumps rumours, theorie  (Read 1002 times)

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
Debunking the “Hitler Escaped” Myths – Forensic evidence trumps rumours, theories and romantic tales

Posted on 06/17/2013   by justice4germans
source: http://justice4germans.wordpress.com/2013/06/17/debunking-the-hitler-escaped-myths-forensic-evidence-trumps-rumours-theories-and-romantic-tales/

Adolf Hitler

Did Hitler escape to Argentina or to a secret South Pole hideaway? I’m afraid not, but I’m sure there is money to be made in keeping such conspiracy theories afloat, and various agendas are served by it, primarily the agenda of fear and loathing. There are many who wish to portray Hitler as a coward and betrayer of his people by fleeing, while other armchair quarterbacks insist that his suicide is also evidence of coawardess and they apparently think he should have surrendered to become the center piece of the Nuremberg Flying Circus show trials; that some how such a spectacle would have been “honourable”. There are no doubt also many Hitler fans who have held a small hope in their hearts that the Fuehrer had actually out-smarted the ALL LIES,  got away, and lived the rest of his life happily ever after with his bride Eva Braun.  Well,  I am very sorry to disappoint you.  He did take his life in Berlin in 1945 and there is substantial verified and corroborated forensic evidence which proves it. The rumours of Hitler’s escape were started by none other than Joseph Stalin, shortly after Berlin fell. and the German forces were defeated.

Cont'd http://justice4germans.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/hitler20.jpg?w=640
Suspend all belief. Get the facts ~ Rudi
No one rules if no one obeys ~ Lao Tzu

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
Good article, well worth reading.
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.