Author Topic: 14 Dead in Columbine-Style Massacre at Aurora Colorado Movie Theatre  (Read 61501 times)

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
- 14 Dead in Columbine-Style Massacre at Aurora Colorado Movie Theatre
« Reply #580 on: September 05, 2012, 08:06:33 AM »

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: September 05, 2012, 09:35:28 AM »

Yeah, and what's THAT supposed to mean?

Obviously, you have no idea of how a "closeup shot" works. As you move in, the vector changes and your nose gets bigger in comparison to the ratio of your other features, since it's the closest to the lens. This is what is going on in the above photo. You'll see that this trend is big amongst the Gen-Z crowd. Girls, particularly, like to photo themselves this way because it makes their heads bigger and their bodies smaller, i.e., thinner.

Why not post some of the OTHER shots of Holmes, none of which show this? Oh, I know why....

Ever wonder why, when you're watching baseball, the pitcher looks like he could practically step on the batter? Same thing, in reverse. Telephoto, instead of macro.

Honestly, you so-called geniuses are dumb as all hell when it comes to understanding anything visual. Here I am, six or so years in, and your learning curve STILL hasn't progressed.

"Divert, distort, denigrate, disrupt or destroy any discussion of the corruption of American liberty by the organized lobby of a foreign power."  ~ WindRiverShoshoni

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: September 05, 2012, 12:43:14 PM »
Honestly, you so-called geniuses are dumb as all hell when it comes to understanding anything visual. Here I am, six or so years in, and your learning curve STILL hasn't progressed.

What did I do?

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: September 05, 2012, 06:26:37 PM »
Oh and by the way, "EyeBelieveInJewishSupremacy"... your hero Larouche is about as big of disinfo as you can get. Yeah, I used to be a fan, as did my father. Even bought the book, "Railroad!"

So, there isn't any trick of his that you can throw out, that I don't already know. You are busted.

LaRouche is debatable.  I used to be a die-hard anarch-lib but just watched his tv show out of curiousity.  But as time went on I started to have doubts about the whole Austrian scheme esp in last few years where globalism has proved to be a disaster.  Ron Paul & Austrians want free-trade & no gov't investment in infrastructure.  Only problem is that historically this has never worked to produce prosperity.  Quite outside of any LaRouche influence I was surprised, while reading Mises' Human Action, that while he gave much praise to British "capitalist" system, he virtually ignored their brutal conquest & exploitation of India, saying only that it was a bonus for India since it 'taught them capitalist methods' LOL.  Also Mises criticized German investment in autobahns, saying that the (crappy dangerous) British roads were sensibly thrifty.

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: September 19, 2012, 04:16:32 PM »
This "gag order" thing is getting ridiculous. The guy gets ten new counts against him and the public isn't even allowed to know what they are?

Prosecutors seek to add 10 charges against theater shooting suspect
By John Ingold The Denver Post The Denver Post
Posted:

DenverPost.com

CENTENNIAL — Prosecutors have filed a motion to add 10 new charges in the case against alleged Aurora movie theater killer James Holmes and have asked to amend 17 others.

The additional charges would bring the total counts Holmes faces to 152, according to filing made Tuesday.

Prosecutors also filed a separate motion to amend 16 counts of attempted murder and the one count of crime-of-violence sentence enhancement against Holmes.

Casimir Spencer, a spokeswoman for the 18th Judicial District Attorney's office, said a gag order in the case prevented her from commenting on the filings.

The motions were disclosed in the case's register of actions — which provides a shorthand summary of case activity. The register does not provide details on what the additional charges would be or how the existing charges would be amended.

Details about the new charges are expected to be discussed Thursday at a hearing in Holmes' case. The judge in the case — 18th Judicial District Chief Judge William Sylvester — must approve the change to the charges.

Holmes already faces 142 counts — including 24 counts of first-degree murder and 116 counts of attempted first-degree murder, plus one count of possession of an explosive device and one count of sentence enhancement for allegedly committing a crime of violence.

The murder and attempted murder counts represent two counts for each slain and wounded victim — one each of murder or attempted murder after deliberation and one of murder or attempted murder with extreme indifference.

The proposed amended attempted-murder counts concern charges related to eight victims. The proposed changes could be as small as fixing the spelling of victims' names. The original complaint spelled some victims' names inaccurately and appeared to list one wounded victim twice.

Thursday's hearing is expected to focus more on whether a notebook Holmes mailed to his psychiatrist prior to the shootings is protected by doctor-patient privilege. Holmes' attorneys say it is. Prosecutors say they should be able to look at it for potential evidence in the case.

A hearing on the issue last month ended without resolution.

John Ingold: 303-954-1068, jingold@denverpost.com or twitter.com/john_ingold

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_21584139/prosecutors-add-10-new-charges-against-aurora-theater
"Divert, distort, denigrate, disrupt or destroy any discussion of the corruption of American liberty by the organized lobby of a foreign power."  ~ WindRiverShoshoni

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #585 on: September 19, 2012, 04:28:28 PM »
Was this one of the charges?  ???

Colorado: Accused Dark Knight Killer Flashed by Traffic Cam
Short-yellow red light camera trap in Aurora, Colorado ensnares suspected mass murderer.

James Holmes, the man standing trial for a July 20 killing spree, had been flashed by a red light camera headed in the direction of the Aurora, Colorado movie theater just ten days before the attack. Holmes was taken into custody after twelve movie-goers were murdered and fifty-eight injured at the midnight premiere of The Dark Knight Rises. Police responding to the murder scene impounded Holmes' white 2000 Hyundai Tiburon which was found in the Century 16 theater parking lot.

The same car was photographed at noon on July 10 turning left from East Mississippi Avenue onto South Abilene Street, headed north about a mile and a half from the theater. Holmes was in custody before the ticket was mailed, and it is not known whether he ever saw the tell-tale flash in his rear-view mirror.

As can be seen from the video of the violation taken by Xerox (formerly Affiliated Computer Services), Holmes was just a few feet from the crosswalk when the light changed from yellow to red and the camera flashed. The yellow warning signal lasted just 2.9 seconds -- below the federal minimum requirement established by the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) in the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD).

"MUTCD (Section 4D.10) provides guidance regarding the duration of yellow change interval," FHWA's 2009 issue brief on Engineering Countermeasures to Reduce Red-Light Running explained. "It indicates that the duration of the yellow change interval should be approximately 3 to 6 seconds, with longer intervals reserved for high-speed approaches. The MUTCD does not provide guidance regarding the calculation of clearance interval durations other than to provide ranges of acceptable values... Using a yellow change interval length less than 3 seconds may violate driver expectancy and result in frequent entry on red indications. If the interval is too short, rear-end crashes may result."

In Baltimore, Maryland, District Judge Keith E. Mathews argued the MUTCD standards must be followed for safety reasons. In a scathing report to then-Mayor (now Governor) Martin O'Malley, Mathews "highly recommended" the signal timing be corrected.

"Most alarming are instances when the inconsistent yellow light times have been less than the 3 second federal minimum," Judge Mathews wrote. "Nearly 10 percent of the 181 citations surveyed had a yellow light prior to the red light of 2.9 seconds. This is inconsistent with federal standards and presents a grave danger to Baltimore city drivers."

Internal company documents obtained from a 2001 trial in San Diego, California show the vendor now operating as Xerox-ACS deliberately targeted intersections with excessively short yellow signal timing for the installation of red light cameras (view documents).

« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 04:41:54 PM by sushigirl »

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: September 19, 2012, 04:39:18 PM »
OK mods -

Tried embedding video in previous post 3 ways (actually four - i tried using the "html" tags and that didn't work AT ALL)

Still not working. I give up.

I looked at your "Embedding" thread for tips. Doesn't seem to help.

Somebody please clue me in?? This is getting really frustrating. I embed video all the time on other sites and have NEVER had this problem. What's different, here?

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: September 19, 2012, 04:42:28 PM »
Done! I used html tags, works like a charm.

html] your video link [/html

plus you need to close the brackets of course. [...]
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: September 19, 2012, 05:39:53 PM »
Done! I used html tags, works like a charm.

html] your video link [/html

plus you need to close the brackets of course. [...]

I said I already tried that, and it didn't work.

It said something on the "embedding" thread about only mods being able to use the "html" tags, is that maybe why?

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: September 19, 2012, 05:40:15 PM »
He fits the killer profile - cinnamon tree scented :o
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: September 19, 2012, 05:45:58 PM »
He fits the killer profile - cinnamon tree scented :o

Honestly, I've always thought those tree-scent thingys were a black thing.

Those, and the crown ones on the dashboard.

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: September 19, 2012, 06:03:33 PM »
Honestly, I've always thought those tree-scent thingys were a black thing.

I liked the green ones, pine scented. 
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: September 19, 2012, 06:38:04 PM »

It said something on the "embedding" thread about only mods being able to use the "html" tags, is that maybe why?

This works:
1. go to the youtube page with that video
2.  click the "Share" button
3.  click the embed button
4.  copy all the text in the box that appears
5.  go back to your post, click the Flash button (red "f" button)
6.  paste, then delete everything you pasted except for http://www.youtube.com/v/D7K1pQdATS0?version=3&hl=en_US
7.  you can adjust size of video window by changing Flash screen size from default of 200,200

works for most youtube vids AFAIK

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/D7K1pQdATS0?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/D7K1pQdATS0?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: September 19, 2012, 09:45:23 PM »
Thx EB, I'll try that next time. I notice the link from the embed code is a little different than just the straight hyperlink - maybe that's the difference from what I did.

Usually, on a website or blog, I can just paste the embed code in, but then again that's different than posting to someone else's messageboard.

I notice the posts where sushi modified them to get the video working I can't edit now, or I would make the vids smaller.

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #594 on: September 21, 2012, 09:08:45 AM »

html as a tag is reserved for admins/mods. It cannot be used by regular members. Security issue.
Suspend all belief. Get the facts ~ Rudi
No one rules if no one obeys ~ Lao Tzu

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: October 04, 2012, 04:46:09 AM »

New Mug Shot of Movie Massacre Suspect Released
Photo showing James Holmes' orange-red hair gone is released after court appearance on two-month anniversary of tragedy.
By DANIEL MACHT and Sam Schulz
|  Friday, Sep 21, 2012  |  Updated 12:03 PM EDT

Accused “Dark Knight” killer James Holmes appears in a new booking photo wide-eyed and with his formerly shaggy, orange-red hair now brown and closely cropped.

Authorities released the mug shot after a court appearance by Holmes on Thursday, the two-month anniversary of the July 20 Colorado movie theater massacre. The photo also shows Holmes' mutton chops gone.

According to reports, Holmes appeared more alert than in previous appearances since being charged with killing 12 people and wounding 58 at an Aurora theater during a midnight screening of "The Dark Knight Rises."

In the days following the shooting, an image of Holmes in court with bright orange hair, looking dazed and disoriented, dominated media coverage.

Holmes appeared in court Thursday as prosecutors said they were giving up their fight for access to a notebook Holmes mailed a university psychiatrist just before the killings.

They told the court they weren't going to pursue the notebook now because they didn't want to delay court proceedings further and because they would probably gain access to it in the future, anyway, since they expect Holmes' lawyers to pursue an insanity defense, NBC News reported. If Holmes pleads guilty, the notebook will no longer be protected by doctor-patient privilege, they said.

The court had earlier blocked prosecutors from accessing the notebook, ruling that they could not prove that Holmes did not have a doctor-patient relationship with the psychiatrist, Dr. Lynne Fenton, to whom he had mailed it.

The package containing that notebook, which reportedly contained descriptions of killings, did not arrive before Holmes' alleged rampage.

Clad in body armor and heavily armed, Holmes is accused of having fired at random on an audience on the opening night of "The Dark Knight Rises." Police said he told them "I'm the Joker" when they apprehended him outside afterward and told them he had booby-trapped his apartment with explosives.

Holmes has been charged with 142 counts stemming from the tragedy and the judge in the case Thursday approved a motion Thursday to add 10 additional attempted murder charges and amend 17 others, The Associated Press reported.

Status hearings were set Thursday for Oct. 11 and for Oct. 25.

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: October 04, 2012, 04:51:49 AM »
So, let's see...

In side-by-side comparison of these mugshots, he's got the same dilated-pupil wall-eyes, but now, his ENTIRE expression yells "crazy" and/or "drugged," not just his eyes. Combine that of course, with the weird behavior.

This just gets more and more strange. What in the hell are they DOING to this kid? What do they have him on? Will we ever find out?

Offline dominique

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: October 04, 2012, 05:06:08 AM »
Documents in movie shooting case show Holmes sent texts
by Gary Strauss, USA TODAY
Updated 5d 16h ago

Prosecutors handling the mass murder case against suspect James Holmes plan to use a series of text messages sent to a fellow student as evidence against the University of Colorado graduate program dropout.

Documents released Friday by the Arapahoe County District Court showed that Holmes sent a series of text messages to an unidentified colleague before the July 20 shooting spree at a suburban Denver movie complex in Aurora. Twelve Century 16 theatergoers were killed; another 57 were wounded.

Details of the text messages were not revealed in a batch of court filings released Friday under a long-standing request by several media organizations, including Gannett, parent company of USA Today. Key information, such as Holmes' arrest warrant and other details surrounding his arrest -- other than his birthday (Dec. 13) and height and weight (5'11, 150 pounds) -- remain sealed.

But the text messages could show Holmes' state of mind leading up to the shootings and back the Aurora Police assertions that Holmes' actions were premeditated.

Holmes, 24, purchased several weapons before dropping out of the university's doctoral program June 10, three days after failing a final exam. Following the shootings, Holmes was arrested outside the theater, where police found him in his car and recovered two Glock semi-automatic pistols, a semi-automatic shotgun and a military assault rifle with a high-capacity ammunition drum.

Although some information in the newly released court filings had surfaced earlier at several public court hearings, the documents revealed intense legal wrangling between Arapahoe County Prosecutor Carol Chambers and Holmes' defense team, led by Public Defender Daniel King.

In one filing, King's team argued against police obtaining additional DNA evidence, fingerprints and a mugshot from Holmes, saying he had submitted following his arrest. Presiding Judge William Sylvester sided with prosecutors.

And while some 60 documents were made public, most were heavily redacted, eliminating names of potential witnesses, key documents such as arrest warrants and subpoenas, even the name of the psychiatrist Holmes' defense team has enlisted to help their case in preparation for a possible insanity defense. The psychiatrist was identified only as an "expert witness'' and the resumé redacted.

Chambers also requested the names of shooting victims -- originally released publicly in July -- be redacted after an unidentified person attempted to fraudulently file documents on behalf of victims and potential witnesses.

The bulk of the court filings center on access to a notebook Holmes sent in mid-July to University of Colorado psychiatrist Lynne Fenton, who had treated Holmes for undisclosed issues. Holmes' attorneys have maintained the information is privileged under doctor-patient confidentiality, According to a July Fox TV report citing unidentified Aurora police sources, the notebook contained plans and drawings of a mass shooting.

Holmes' attorneys have said that Holmes suffers from undisclosed mental issues and that he tried to contact Fenton minutes before the shootings. But Fenton has testified that she last had contact with Holmes on June 11. She also said was not aware of the contents of the notebook, which was found in a university mail room on July 23.

Among court filings released Friday, Chambers said that Holmes' had "threatened" a university official - whose name was redacted - and was subsequently banned from the University of Colorado's Denver campus. ( A University of Colorado spokeswoman previously said that Holmes' access to the campus ended after he informed the school June 10 that he was dropping out).

King's team later sought court sanctions against Chambers for contending Holmes had been banned from the campus, saying the allegation was untrue. In a subsequent ruling, Sylvester denied King's motion for sanctions.

Prosecutors have dropped their request for access to the notebook.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2012/09/28/holmes-case/57850760/1?csp=34news

5'11" and only 150# ??

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: October 04, 2012, 04:57:18 PM »
In side-by-side comparison of these mugshots, he's got the same dilated-pupil wall-eyes, but now, his ENTIRE expression yells "crazy" and/or "drugged," not just his eyes. Combine that of course, with the weird behavior.

This just gets more and more strange. What in the hell are they DOING to this kid? What do they have him on? Will we ever find out?

I don't know what to make of Holmes really.  Could be patsy, could be authentically deranged, could have had mental problems exacerbated by psych drugs.  Mass murders now so common I suppose some are psy-ops but others are authentic copy-cat style.  Things like psy-ops & false-flags work thru plausible deniability.  Video games condition kids to mass murder & are good practice for it.  MSM covers up that military pioneered realistic video games.  Even some top auto racers claim that racing sims helped them learn certain tracks.

RE the pics it's likely Holmes is drugged up but OTOH he's apparently smart enough to seek insanity defense also.  BTW I've long seen that criminals (all types, not just loonies) give goofy messed-up facial expressions in mug shots, I guess a form of resistance to authority.

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: October 12, 2012, 06:47:20 PM »
Photos are the same person, but completely different state of mind can make a person (their eyes in particular) look like someone completely different.

I'd think it's important for jurors, and the general public too, to know what kind of drugs he tested positive for.  Why do people still honor physicians/psychologist (or for that matter attorney) client privacy privileges when its clear the public is in danger?  It is obvious the guy was on something.  Most of these mass murders are connected with psychotropic drugs.  But like mercury-laden vaccines it is never acknowledged to the public, possibly because some jew pharma boss fears legal backlash.