Author Topic: I have something to say about the USS Liberty Section!  (Read 1164 times)

Offline Germanic American Fox

• First Sergeant
  • Neither a citizen nor subject be.
    • View Profile
I have something to say about the USS Liberty Section!
« on: June 05, 2012, 01:51:03 PM »

Dear FPers I have a problem with putting it in the Globalism section due to first this may just have been Israel trying to cover up the killings it was carrying out on Egyptian P.O.W.s… Second I think we should actually in this section tell people not to repeat old arguments due to the fact that the U.S.S. Liberty seaman debunked in many of the articles being posted by Zionist! Third we should get one of the seamen down here to make a sticky post with all the info on the subject they found out on their forums so that we can have a debate that is fully informed. And I think it is a little funny that we are acting like this a conspiracy theory when we know exactly what happened from the survivors… I mean what next a debate on whether it is an anti-Semitic Conspiracy theory to say Rachel Corrie was killed by an Israeli bulldozer purposefully or not! I mean really!
If the Jews are all innocent and saintly then that would be as big an anomaly among humans as if they were all plotting and scheming towards world domination!

An “anti-semite” in actual usage, is less often a man who hates Jews then a man certain Jews hate.  Joseph Sobran