Author Topic: Penumbra  (Read 719 times)

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
Penumbra
« on: January 11, 2006, 01:02:19 PM »
I have been slowly muddling my way through the maze of our legal system always on the alert for a methodology that would allow individuals to protect their sovereignty with the idea that in doing so, and in passing on what we learn, we can force agency to fall on it's own sword.

Most here are probably familiar with the words of Jesus ""Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves." This message has always intrigued me as it is a definitive statement of what our behaviour to authority should be. Yet I could never imagine that the wolves would not quickly devour the sheep. It seemed rather idealistic, if not downright naive.

But ye of little faith, me being first and foremost.

I make no claims to being a Christian but I recognize truth when I see it. Recently I came accross the following book/article entitled "Without Prejudice" at  http://autarchic.tripod.com/dixon/contents.html

Do yourselves a favor and take the time to read it. I'm slowly going through it and each paragraph, obtuse as it first appears, yields a wealth of information that will permit each of us to dwell in peace amongst the wolves through knowing what the "the serpent" knows.

So, make the time, your liberty and sovereignty depend on it, whether you realize it or not. Then let's talk about it.
Suspend all belief. Get the facts ~ Rudi
No one rules if no one obeys ~ Lao Tzu

Offline NOLAJBS

• General
  • Leaderless resistance
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freedomportal.net
Re: Penumbra
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2006, 02:04:51 PM »
Thank you kind sir.

From the book (Chapter 1):
We Thee People are individually entitled to Thee Choice of Law. If you knew the Truth as I know it, there would be 'jubilees.' We Thee People 'reserve' the power to have the Federal Government protect the state, 'without its jurisdiction' over the Silk purses domiciled 'within' state borders and schoolyards.

Eloquent, beautiful, and every intent of a Republic.
I support The Concept | "Freedom is a possession of inestimable value." - Cicero