Author Topic: How Chrsitian and Jewish Zionists and terrorists undermined the US  (Read 3045 times)

Offline Sojourner

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: How Chrsitian and Jewish Zionists and terrorists undermined the US
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2006, 07:09:54 AM »
A Corporation is : A 'group' of people authorized to act as an individual and recognized in law as a 'single' entity, especially in business, or the municipal authorities of a borough, town or city. A company is a small commercial (as in commerce) business where a 'partner' or 'partners' are not named in the titles of a FIRM ie 'establishment' .... 'Company' as in "Smith and Co."

What is a Corporation?

In a general sense, a corporation is a business entity that is given many of the same legal rights as an actual person. Corporations may be made up of a single person or a group of people, known as sole corporations or aggregate corporations, respectively.

Corporations exist as virtual or fictitious persons, granting a limited protection to the actual people involved in the business of the corporation. This limitation of liability is one of the many advantages to incorporation, and is a major draw for smaller businesses to incorporate; particularly those involved in highly litigated trade.

A company is incorporated in a specific nation, often within the bounds of a smaller subset of that nation, such as a state or province. The corporation is then governed by the laws of incorporation in that state.

A corporation may issue stock, either private or public, or may be classified as a non-stock corporation. If stock is issued, the corporation will usually be governed by its shareholders, either directly or indirectly. The most common model is a board of directors which makes all major decisions for the corporation, in theory serving the best interests of the individual shareholders.

In the United States there are three major types of corporations: Close, C, and S.

Close corporations issue stock, but the amount of shareholders is greatly limited, usually to less than thirty. Given the small number of shareholders, normally all are involved in board-level decision making. Transfer and sale of stock is also tightly controlled.

C corporations are the most common type of corporation in the United States. They allow for theoretically unlimited amounts of stock to be issued, and usually have a smaller board of directors which make decisions. C corporations pay taxes both at the corporate level, and at the personal level, as shareholders pay taxes on their dividends.

S corporations are virtually identical to C corporations, save that they have a special tax status with the IRS. Instead of paying taxes at both levels, S corporations are required only to tax their dividends--the corporation itself does not need to pay taxes.

While many people in the United States choose to incorporate in their own state--small businesses especially--some states have corporate charters that are particularly beneficial to certain types of business. Nevada, for example, does not require ownership records that attach names, making it ideal for corporations interested in protecting the private identities of their owners.

A number of books and websites have sprung up in recent years to aid small businesses to incorporate. There are two major benefits for most small businesses. The first is the substantial legal and fiscal protection in the event of litigation or bankruptcy. The second is a potentially uninterrupted, essentially infinite lifespan for the business. This is contrasted with a sole proprietorship, which may experience problems and complications should the owner die, while a corporation allows for the seamless passing on of the business.

Different states have different fees for incorporation, but most are extremely affordable. For anything more complicated than a simple sole proprietorship incorporation, an attorney is a necessity; and even for the most basic corporate structure, legal counsel is recommended.

Written by Brendan McGuigan
copyright © 2006 wiseGEEK

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • AKA Mystica. All things are connected
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2006, 08:26:55 AM »
What is a Corporation?

Bravo!!! you finally got something right, albeit you had to furiously look it up on the internet to have something else to accuse me of, I guess you'll become an expert on business and finance now, and air your knowledge trying to trip me up and get your Brownie points, You good little Jew you!!!

You provided a rather concise and simplified version of what a Corporation is, that doesn't go anywhere near explaining a Multinational Corporation (MNC) is and the many & VARIOUS methods they operate under, which is what I was trying to explain so that children could understand ... None of the big 500 operate within the lines of decency, let alone the law ... That's why America is bankrupt.

Take a look at the graphs and the incredible profits the AMERICAN MNCs reap and then wonder why America is BROKE.

Thanks for the opportunity to prove another point.

An Interview with Lee R. Raymond, Chairman and CEO of ExxonMobil Corporation.

If you believe this ethics BS from a MNC, you'd believe anything especially coming via a RELIGION & LIBERTY website.

http://www.acton.org/publicat/randl/interview.php?id=454

5 links to explain A MNC with different perspectives, but to understand how they operate would take more than would fit on this board.... I suggest everyone study the MNC method of trade, especially with them pushing for the FTAA ( http://www.stoptheftaa.org/ )

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/reference/encyclopaedia/hutchinson/m0006112.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multinational_corporation

http://www.itcilo.it/english/actrav/telearn/global/ilo/multinat/multinat.htm

http://www.ctj.org/hid_ent/part-2/part2-3.htm

http://www.investopedia.com/articles/03/040203.asp

And now get the DVD/Video or the book "The Corporation" and understand what havoc they cause to every nation on earth, and HOW.
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2006, 09:36:29 AM »
"TRUE COMMUNISM" is Judaism and why it was spawned from the son of a Rabbi.

I have to wonder who and what you are, you think EVERYTHING is spawned from Judaism, there is NOTHING so far that you haven't blamed on Jews, and then on to me ... You don't have a CLUE about anything I say, you sometime say the same things and twist it around to suit YOUR take on it, so even when we agree you disagree with THAT TOO???

Communism was NEVER put into practice and Russian politics certainly wasn't representative of what real communism stood for, I'm not talking Marxist government, or Trotsky, or Lenin or any other countries versions, every one of those were a perversion.

You are a blot on truth and justice and go out of your way to destroy information that could wake your 'bretheren' up, but waking them up isn't your style is it? You like them being brainwashed and dumbed down because your so stupid and inadequate they make you feel superior, but in reality you're a Zombie following the Zionist Masters voice, paving the way to Abaddon.

Now this entire Jewish world, which constitutes an exploiting sect, a people of leeches, a voracious parasite, Marx feels an instinctive inclination and a great respect for the Rothschilds. This may seem strange. What could there be in common between communism and high finance? Ho ho! The communism of Marx seeks a strong state centralization, and where this exists there must inevitably exist a state central bank, and where this exists, there the parasitic Jewish nation, which speculates upon the labor of the people, will always find the means for its existence...
BAKUNYIN, MIKHYL. 19th century Russian revolutionary.

And he was quite right, to feel that way about his Russian adversaries, At that time in history they were considered Jews, albeit converts. It wasn't till many years later that the truth of ZIONISM was found, and then only by those who could traverse the maze of intrigue. You have a long way to go before you'll ever find your way to freedom.

If you read my posts I exposed the Rothschilds a few days ago, and have done for many years now. You seem to think this is all new, I have Three copies of the video "The Money Ma$ters" that that I bought in 1987 and lend out to friends, it's a 4 hour tape about ALL the bankers including some of your countrymen that weren't Jews (although I'm sure you will find a way to make them so).

You seem to know sooooo much about Zionism, communism, and finance, and try to prove everything I have to say AGAINST these things to be so much BS, while your views are the ONLY views that should be considered, I have to assume you work FOR them.

There's the only "missing link" to be found...  and it isn't found in some Polynesian island.   :P

Oh!!! and your now an expert on Polynesia too?? Wow you sure do get around. Have you actually been there, I have!!

But your partly right, there is no communism there anymore, the blessed Christian missionaries saw to the removal of that nonsense. (the nonsense thingy is a sarcasm sweetie. Just in case you try to use that against me too. Well you're not very bright, so I need to explain things so carefully to you).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communism

Early forms of human social organization have been described as "primitive communism." However, communism as a political goal generally denotes a conjectured future form of social organization which has never been implemented.
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2006, 10:13:10 AM »
Interesting. I should get hold of his book. It's not available online is it?

"Like it or not, everything is changing. The result will be the most wonderful experience in the history of man or the most horrible enslavement that you can imagine. Be active or abdicate, the future is in your hands." - William Cooper, October 24, 1989.

Exerpts from Bill Coopers book "Behold a Pale Horse" (a reference to a verse in Revelation)

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/metasystems/GB/SilentWeaponsGB.html#anchor235589

The book can be purchased at Amazon.

His Murder.

http://www.hourofthetime.com/murderdetails.html

« Last Edit: January 11, 2006, 10:42:53 AM by Mystica »

Offline Sojourner

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2006, 10:45:51 AM »
Talk about dejà  vu!  This is hilarious...  I went to head to toe with another silly woman on another forum a while back only this one was a devout judeochristian who kept insisting upon the virtues of "True Communism" and how it was scriptural.  You two have a LOT in common. LOL Like the good book says`¦.
2Ti 3:6  For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
2Ti 3:7  Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Here's a little picture of her I made a while back.. with captions...

I knew I kept having twinges of dejà vu  every time I respond to your idiotic dribble.  You two are like two peas in a pod only different sides of the same coin.

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2006, 11:01:55 AM »
Your lunacy, paranoia, and constant comparisons of me to other people knows no bounds.

I hang on eagerly to see just how far you can go with this juvenile BS.