Author Topic: Red Army Horrors of WW2 on German Women  (Read 1863 times)

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
Red Army Horrors of WW2 on German Women
« on: May 08, 2012, 06:35:27 PM »
Red Army was committing some of the worst war-crimes in history.

Red Army soldiers dont believe in individual liaisons with German women, wrote the playwright Zakhar Agranenko in his diary when serving as an officer of marine infantry in East Prussia.
Nine, ten, twelve men at a time  they rape them on a collective basis.? Beria and Stalin, back in Moscow, knew perfectly well what was going on from a number of detailed reports. One stated that many Germans declare that all German women in East Prussia who stayed behind were raped by Red Army soldiers.
Numerous examples of gang rape were given girls under 18 and old women included?.

Natalya Gesse, a close friend of the scientist Andrei Sakharov, had observed the Red Army in action in 1945 as a Soviet war correspondent. The Russian soldiers were raping every German female from eight to eighty, she recounted later. It was an army of rapists.? Drink of every variety, including dangerous chemicals seized from laboratories and workshops, was a major factor in the violence.
 It seems as if Soviet soldiers needed alcoholic courage to attack a woman. But then, all too often, they drank too much and, unable to complete the act, used the bottle instead with appalling effect. A number of victims were mutilated obscenely.

The novelist Vasily Grossman, a war correspondent attached to the invading Red Army, soon discovered that rape victims were not just Germans. Polish women also suffered. So did young Russian, Belorussian and Ukrainian women who had been sent to Germany by the Wehrmacht for slave labour. Liberated Soviet girls quite often complain that our soldiers rape them,? he noted. ?One girl said to me in tears: He was an old man, older than my father. The rape of Soviet women and girls seriously undermines Russian attempts to justify Red Army behaviour on the grounds of revenge for German brutality in the Soviet Union.

In Dahlem, Soviet officers visited Sister Kunigunde, the mother superior of Haus Dahlem, a maternity clinic and orphanage. The officers and their men behaved impeccably. In fact, the officers even warned Sister Kunigunde about the second-line troops following on behind. Their prediction proved entirely accurate. Nuns, young girls, old women, pregnant women and mothers who had just given birth were all raped without pity.

Older Berliners still remember the screams every night. It was impossible not to hear them because all the windows had been blown in. Estimates of rape victims from the city?s two main hospitals ranged from 95,000 to 130,000. One doctor deduced that out of approximately 100,000 women raped in the city, some 10,000 died as a result, mostly from suicide. The death rate was thought to have been much higher among the 1.4 million estimated victims in East Prussia, Pomerania and Silesia.

Altogether at least two million German women are thought to have been raped, and a substantial minority, if not a majority, appear to have suffered multiple rape.

If anyone attempted to defend a woman against a Soviet attacker it was either a father trying to defend a daughter or a young son trying to protect his mother. The 13-year old Dieter Sahl, neighbours wrote in a letter shortly after the event, threw himself with flailing fists at a Russian who was raping his mother in front of him. He did not succeed in anything except getting himself shot. (They raped every German female from eight to 80, The Guardian, 1st May, 2002)

"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."
-Nahum Goldmann, Ex-President of the World Jewish Congress

Offline Germanic American Fox

• First Sergeant
  • Neither a citizen nor subject be.
    • View Profile
- Red Army Horrors of WW2 on German Women
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 03:15:59 PM »
They also raped tons of young boys... But feminist like to eroticzize that so a I think bios of their boy toys won't be discused in english even though it has been discussed Germany
If the Jews are all innocent and saintly then that would be as big an anomaly among humans as if they were all plotting and scheming towards world domination!

An “anti-semite” in actual usage, is less often a man who hates Jews then a man certain Jews hate.  Joseph Sobran

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2012, 03:31:49 PM »

A politically incorrect fact.

G.I. RAPIST HANGED

The first Allied soldier to be hanged after D-Day was Private Clarence Whitfield, a black US soldier of the 494th Port Battalion. He was convicted of the brutal rape of Aniela Skrzyniarz, a Polish farm girl working on a farm at Vierville Sur Mer, just behind Omaha Beach, on June 14, 1944. On August 14, Private Whitfield was hanged on a gallows that was erected in the garden of the Chateau at Canisy, five kilometres south of Saint Lo.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~gduncan/1944.html#lesser_known_1944
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2012, 06:22:52 PM »

I wonder if the Russian Jews told the troops to rape the women?

Offline Germanic American Fox

• First Sergeant
  • Neither a citizen nor subject be.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2012, 02:26:44 AM »

I wonder if the Russian Jews told the troops to rape the women?
Thy were raping everything in sight... So Stalin must have told them to rape boys too... Cuase they love to do that!
If the Jews are all innocent and saintly then that would be as big an anomaly among humans as if they were all plotting and scheming towards world domination!

An “anti-semite” in actual usage, is less often a man who hates Jews then a man certain Jews hate.  Joseph Sobran

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2012, 10:08:16 PM »
A politically incorrect fact.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~gduncan/1944.html#lesser_known_1944

Jews have used black cartoon show Boondocks "Wingmen" episode to falsely expand on Tuskegee Airmen to promote the idea that black pilots fought in combat.  Jews like to remind us of the (small) # of lynched blacks...a whole century's worth doesn't even equal 1 current year of black-on-white murders.

Offline bpocatch

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2012, 03:02:58 PM »
..a whole century's worth doesn't even equal 1 current year of black-on-white murders.

I guess I have been blessed I ran into the odd bureaucrat typical kneegro stereotype.  On the other hand I have been fortunate to have hollywood's magic kneegro show up and help me.  I think it is sports.  Once you have battled another race in sports you relax more around their kind and don't send off attack vibes.

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2012, 09:36:07 PM »
I guess I have been blessed I ran into the odd bureaucrat typical kneegro stereotype.  On the other hand I have been fortunate to have hollywood's magic kneegro show up and help me.  I think it is sports.  Once you have battled another race in sports you relax more around their kind and don't send off attack vibes.

A lot of blacks try to casually intimidate whites as in school, jails & black neighborhoods.  Often they will back down when someone shows a little backbone; OTOH the schwartzes are aggressive & will test folks.  I've dealt with blacks but not the true hardcore gangstas.  Used to live in a lower-middle class black neighborhood, once some little kids tried to mug me by pretending they had a gun.  Laughable except that it's little cubs training for future violence.   Wasn't just kids though, times when older blacks tried some intimidation.  Used to work with a nice black guy (guessing 180 pounds) that lived in Anacostia (gangsta central of DC) & he got beaten/robbed at a bus stop there.  & then you graduate to prison & while vibes are important, you gotta fight hard & even tough guys get beat down.

Heh, most intimidating negroes I've seen were the monster black chick crew in middle school.  A little clique of 6-foot 200+-lb bitches that would walk down the hallways side-to-side daring anyone to cross their path.  Even the black guys didn't mess with 'em.  ;)