Author Topic: LIFE: Hitler's Bunker  (Read 3247 times)

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
LIFE: Hitler's Bunker
« on: April 30, 2012, 08:56:20 PM »
They should be coming out with more photos of bin Laden's secret hideout. Oh, I get the connection...

LIFE: Hitler's Bunker
On Monday, April 30, on the anniversary of the day in 1945 when Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun committed suicide in a bunker beneath Berlin, LIFE.com presents a gallery of photos (many of which were not published in LIFE) from the bunker itself and from the ruined city beyond its walls, taken by LIFE's William Vandivert — the first Western photographer to descend into the bunker.

Unpublished: LIFE correspondent Percy Knauth (left) sifts through debris in the shallow trench in the garden of the Reich Chancellery where, Knauth was told, the bodies of Hitler and Eva Braun were burned after their suicides. (William Vandivert—Time & Life Pictures/Getty Images)

Click here to see the complete collection of pictures and read the full story at LIFE.com... more

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/life-hitler-s-bunker-slideshow/hitler-photo-1335796541.html
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
- LIFE: Hitler's Bunker
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 09:10:43 PM »

Those diabolical evil Nazis, they developed a way to burn fire in a pit without oxygen, and without leaving any trace of charcoal or burnt earth. In India they still need a truckload of wood, a few days, and the body is placed up high so oxygen can feed the fire from below -- just to cremate one body.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 09:44:51 PM »
Those who know know bin Laden died 10 years ago, and those who don't know don't really care. Like the credit card commercial on TV says -- what's in your wallet?

You don't suppose the Jews who planned the killing of the bin Laden myth planned to do it on the anniversary of Hitlers death so they could have an anniversary during this elections year?

Bin Laden raid anniversary has not seen ‘excessive celebration,’ Obama says
By Olivier Knox | The Ticket – 8 hrs ago

President Barack Obama denied charges that he has improperly politicized the first anniversary of the raid that killed Osama Bin Laden, declaring Monday, "I hardly think that you've seen any excessive celebration taking place here."

The Obama campaign has been criticized by Republicans for a campaign ad that implies Mitt Romney would not have ordered the surprise attack on Bin Laden's Abbottabad, Pakistan compound. Senator John McCain called the ad "a cheap political attack."

more...

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/bin-laden-raid-anniversary-not-seen-excessive-celebration-210432152.html

Offline burford

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 09:51:02 PM »
They should be coming out with more photos of bin Laden's secret hideout.

Just wait til you see the artist's renderings of the bunkers in Iran.
If people are brainwashed, how would they know it?

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2012, 10:09:14 PM »
Just wait til you see the artist's renderings of the bunkers in Iran.

The Iranians have developed a super duper strong concrete that resists bunker busting bombs.

The move will most likely cause a lot of anxiety in Washington. But the irony is that not only did Iran make an unexpected knight’s move, but it did so by mirroring the steps taken by the US Department of Defense.

With tensions around Iran’s nuclear program mounting, US defense secretary Leon Panetta said the existing modification of the bunker-buster MOP bomb wasn’t up to scratch; that it wouldn’t, in fact, even make a scratch on facilities like the Fordo research center, hidden under 300 feet of Iranian bedrock. So they took the massively limited ordnance penetrator and added $86 million worth of modifications – all to increase the bunker buster’s range.

It’s not known exactly how much money Iran spent on improving their UHPC, but it’s unlikely to be on the same scale as the US. The Pentagon has so far spent over $400 million on a bunker-buster bomb that looks unlikely to ever bust anything other than a hole in the budget.

And one thing is certain: this is a concrete stumbling block for the American military.

Concrete message: Iran 'supershield' to thwart US 'superbomb' — RT

http://www.defence.pk/forums/iranian-defence/165036-concrete-message-iran-supershield-thwart-us-superbomb.html

Offline grizzle

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2012, 08:53:09 PM »
Those diabolical evil Nazis, they developed a way to burn fire in a pit without oxygen, and without leaving any trace of charcoal or burnt earth.

Please, laconas, you know the jews have the breath of God himself blown into them. This allowed them to burn in the absence of plain old earthly oxygen. The Nazis used this fact in various ways for their own benefit before and during the war, like making jews blow into the crematory ovens at Ravensbruck, I mean Wienervania Konzentratzian Kampen undt Kinderzooen, I mean, uh, oh yeah, AUSCHWITZ!! that's it, Yeah(!!!) which resulted in a 13.52% increase in efficiency (according to efficiency-obsessed SS apparatchiks, and those records curiously written in ball point pen and with Sharpie Highlighter markers, but I digress), allowing Fegalas (jewish word for homos), gypsies, and the other unimportant, non-jewish and thus un-divine victims to be slaughtered as well in the fire, without sufficient fuel. Jews were forced to inflate balloons for the German kiddies, as our divine breath rose in the air like helium and glowed in the dark too (honest! Would jews lie?). The Nazis greased the end of these special tubes with pig lard, through which jews were made to blow (thus desecrating their bodies acording to the beautiful religious traditions of Judaism), burning their comrades, then they were shot, tortured, burned with cigarettes, trampled by pigs, shot again, and forced to eat raw spam. Their money, theater costumes, passes to the swimming pool, bordello privileges, classical musical instruments, post cards and postage stamps, allotment of trips to the camp dentist, butter and jam for their toast, and weekend passes were taken away. Then they were beaten with truncheons, forced to masturbate to a film of Bella Abzug being screwed by a hog (actually, they quite liked that one, fooled you Nazis, ha ha!) to provide Mengele with biological samples, forced to eat human feces (liked that too, ha ha ha again silly Nazis!), were made to bunk with rats (heavy wire screens had to be installed to keep the rats in, many rats committed suicide after jews tried to molest them, the rest filed official complaints with the Red Cross), shot again, the SS men did the Lederhosen Juden-Nosen Danze on their heads, and finally they died. Then they were shot, beaten again, forced to perform fellatio on German shepherds (there was a dire shortage of guard dogs towards the end of the war due to this process causing the tranhsmission of syphilis - to the dogs!), then the jew would die again, and again, and again!! It was so much more horrifying and terrible than any other deaths in all of human history!! The soulless, two-dimensional Nazis deserved to all be tortured, and their families, and their children, and all German children. Actually, we did a pretty good job of that. Had to keep some around, after all, despite their demonic nature (no offense to our gods, Baal and Moloch, and all the demon spawn of hell, by the way! Love you guys!), they are pretty good workers, really good in fact, as long as they are working only to benefit jews, it's all right. And of course they have a lot of bright ideas we can appropriate for fun and profit. And their females make good shiksas for jewish males, especially the (very) underage ones, hee hee. Don't tell any of the JAPS, but I'll take a blonde-haired German maiden any day over the acerbic, caustic, butt-ugly troglodytes of my own race, chosen or not.
Anyway, back on the subject, the heavens wept. The sky darkened. The earth puked the bodies and ashes back up, but the Nazis kept burying them again and again until the planet was exhausted from retching. You can read all about it in my new book, "Jews Blew, uh, Skidoo - How Nazis Turned God's Breath Into the Devil's Fellatio at Auschwitz", already on the New York Times best seller list before I've even written it, and with favorable reviews, of course, from all major TV and radio stations and newspapers and magazines and schools and politicians. READ the true testimony of dozens of survivors. Hundreds, thousands even. Millions! Uh, wait, no, not millions. NOT millions.  Read how I escaped from a super-maximum security cell with only a comb, pebbles and my dead cellmate's teeth (My story was plagiarized by various movie and TV show writers, including those of the MacGyver Tv show and Bear Grylls) , was taken in by wolves for a while, was rescued from drowning in an icy river by penguins....Oy veh, the horror, the horror. Only $29.95 at Books A (Six) Million, Ve can make you a good deal on a copy! You vant? Y U No Vant, you hate-filled neo-nazi goyim!!!! Because of the huge numbers of requests for details of the infamous Lederhosen Juden-Nosen Danze, see the article "Nazi Dance of Death Enjoys Popular Resurgence Worldwide" on my website.
Oh the suffering! My vife and I vake up schkreming several times every night, we have to see the wallet-sucking vampire psychiatrist and take oodles of valium to get over it. We have placed an American flag at the foot of our bed so when the nachtmares wake us, we will know we are OK. Honest, I would never say this to sell books! Whoever saud that is a damn liar!
Hey, anyway, Wiesel said some stories happened even if they aren't true, which is cited many, many times in the book. Vhat are you anyvay, some kind of anti-semite? You better beg!! I'll have you fired, and sue for your house. Your hate speech is giving me a panic attack as big as my vife right now! Here's proof, a picture of a jew blowing into the pig lard-contaminated tube to the creamtorium. Yeah, I know it looks like a trumpet, sp vhat?! I'm calling my lawyer!  Honey, get the ADL on the line, right now! Ve have a hater here! I can smell the shekels! When we're done with him, we'll own another house!

Schmuel Feldschmeld
Manhattan
"Yes I know, science fiction...but actually, science fact." - Vincent Price in Scream and Scream Again

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2012, 09:18:51 PM »
Please, laconas, you know the jews have the breath of God himself blown into them. This allowed them to burn in the absence of plain old earthly oxygen.

The breath of G-d, I never thought about it that way.

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2012, 09:47:56 PM »
Those diabolical evil Nazis, they developed a way to burn fire in a pit without oxygen, and without leaving any trace of charcoal or burnt earth. In India they still need a truckload of wood, a few days, and the body is placed up high so oxygen can feed the fire from below -- just to cremate one body.

Well the story goes that Russians got there first to find Hitler & Goebbels family burnt remains.  Could be true I guess, I'm sure Russians scooped away any soil laying underneath to remove any possible evidence.  Well anyway I recently noted in a supermarket checkout line that Life Mag is still publishing albeit in smaller format & only for special issues like glorifying Brit royalty.  Life Magazine was iconic jewish propaganda, little wonder they're sad to let it go.

Once was in a doctor's office in 2005/2006 & saw a copy of the Time (sister mag of Life) issue on 7/7/2005 London bombings.  Got excited since 7/7 is my fave of Brit-Zio false-flags...I have the 7/7 Newsweek cover still hanging on the wall (no one ever asks why LOL) but had always wanted to get the 7/7 Time cover also.  The day of 7/7 I cached all the pics I could get having learned lessons from 9/11 memory-holing.    Saw two photos that I realized which would be the cover pictures & I was exactly right:  Newsweek cover had the crying uninjured blonde fox with blue velour blanket, Time had the frumpy older-looking woman with the frightful full-face burn mask.

So I was planning to steal the Time mag from the doctor's office (it was already old news & figured it was soon to be trashed) & WOW, a young Jewess picks up the magazine & soon later walked out of the office with it!  D'oh!  Check out this page: http://www.sharenator.com/Davinia_Turrells_New_Face/ to see lame fake injury makeup.  Ms Turrell was an MI6 plant dressed to look like an old lady for cover shot, no MSM asked why her "rescuer" fireman Paul Dadge forced a horribly-wounded lady to walk barefoot to the ambulance rather than carrying her or calling for a gurney.  Later pics showed a "miraculous" recovery & that she was a cute young lady.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2012, 10:18:22 PM »
So I was planning to steal the Time mag from the doctor's office (it was already old news & figured it was soon to be trashed) & WOW, a young Jewess picks up the magazine & soon later walked out of the office with it!  D'oh!

Jewesses are quick!  :)

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2012, 12:05:18 AM »
Jewesses are quick!  :)

Still puzzling over Ms Jew's motivation for ripping off the magazine.  7/7 was an inconsequential "detail of history" to vast majority of Americans so I don't know if Ms Jew was really interested in the subject or just casually stole a magazine to read up some inconsequential tidbit.

Offline grizzle

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2012, 02:17:58 AM »

Well, OK, maybe divine halitosis, but divine just the same.
"Yes I know, science fiction...but actually, science fact." - Vincent Price in Scream and Scream Again

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2012, 08:16:57 AM »
The young lady may have been with terror intelligence. For some reason, every terror expert I see on TV is Jewish.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2012, 08:56:42 AM »

LOL, neither have I.
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2012, 09:57:53 AM »
Still puzzling over Ms Jew's motivation for ripping off the magazine.  7/7 was an inconsequential "detail of history" to vast majority of Americans so I don't know if Ms Jew was really interested in the subject or just casually stole a magazine to read up some inconsequential tidbit.

It's obvious:  the propaganda is a little too blatant and now considered a failure.  She's helping 'memory-hole' it.