Author Topic: Israelis Did 9/11 - Best Evidence  (Read 10614 times)

Offline gelignite

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
Israelis Did 9/11 - Best Evidence
« on: April 26, 2012, 11:47:55 AM »
There's no evidence of planes physically hitting the towers.

You mean, besides the plane parts recovered from the scene, the thousands of people who saw them hit, the miles of video footage (from both the networks and private individuals), the disappearance of the planes and the passengers who were on board?

Fascinating.
I'm quite certain that you honestly believe in the purposes of your advocacy... And I am definitely opposed to banishment ~ your mere presence is a testimony to the value of this forum... Your absence would suggest that we are wasting our time here...

-WindRiverShoshoni (RIP)

Offline gelignite

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
- Israelis Did 9/11 - Best Evidence
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 11:52:27 AM »
Some good stuff here:
http://zioncrimefactory.com/israel-did-911/

Even if only half of it's true...

Then half would be untrue (i.e., false, a lie).

Would that not be correct?
I'm quite certain that you honestly believe in the purposes of your advocacy... And I am definitely opposed to banishment ~ your mere presence is a testimony to the value of this forum... Your absence would suggest that we are wasting our time here...

-WindRiverShoshoni (RIP)

Offline Wulfgar

• First Lieutenant
  • Not willingly committed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 12:05:46 PM »
Claim that over 130 Israelis died in the September 11 attacks
Early estimates of Israeli deaths, as of the total death toll, proved substantially exaggerated. George W. Bush cited the figure of 130 in his speech of September 20. In reality, there were a total of 5 Israeli deaths in the attack: Alona Avraham, Leon Lebor, Shay Levinhar, Daniel Lewin, and Haggai Sheffi.

Amazing how Israel was able to avoid mass casualties in the towers, since Avraham and Lewin were supposed to have been on the planes.  Look how cyncial they are:

http://forward.com/articles/142430/israel-felt-pain-of---terror-attacks-with-new-y/

"Israel Felt Pain of 9/11 Terror Attacks With New Yorkers"

Israel felt NO pain.  Quite the contrary.  Netenyahu was even quoted as saying that it was "good" for Israel.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044

Offline Wulfgar

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2012, 12:14:37 PM »
Then half would be untrue (i.e., false, a lie).

Would that not be correct?

Of course you're not going to be bothered with details about examing the evidence and motives.  It doesn't point in the direction that you want.  So instead, you cherrypick over semantics. 

We must also be expected to believe that "Lucky" Larry Silverstein, who had breakfast at Windows on the World every day, was fortunate enough to not be a customer of that fine eating establishment that fateful morning.  Then his take of $5.44 billion on the insurance, from the lease that was signed only 6 weeks before the attack, was just dumb luck.  (How did that benefit OBL?) 

Jewish lightning if there ever was.

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/9/11:Israel_did_it

Offline gelignite

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2012, 12:47:59 PM »
In reality, there were a total of 5 Israeli deaths in the attack...

So are you saying that a lack of Israeli deaths in the attack is, in and of itself, evidence that they were the perpetrators?

-WindRiverShoshoni (RIP)

Offline gelignite

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2012, 12:52:03 PM »
...you cherrypick over semantics.

No. Rather, I'm suggesting that if some collected body of evidence is shown to be half-false, then this tends to cast doubt on the remainder.

-WindRiverShoshoni (RIP)

Offline Wulfgar

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2012, 01:02:08 PM »
So are you saying that a lack of Israeli deaths in the attack is, in and of itself, evidence that they were the perpetrators?

No, in addition to the other evidence contained in the links.

More on Israeli foreknowledge here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYIZW959vJc

Then there were the dancing Israelis, who admitted to being there to document the event.

No. Rather, I'm suggesting that if some collected body of evidence is shown to be half-false, then this tends to cast doubt on the remainder.

Problem is that none of that evidence has been shown to be false.   ;)

Offline gelignite

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2012, 02:57:26 PM »
No, in addition to the other evidence contained in the links.

[...]

Problem is that none of that evidence has been shown to be false...

You sure about that? Earlier, you seemed to indicate the possibility that some of it might be ("Even if only half of it's true...").

What if some of it could be shown to be false (i.e., lies, untruths)?

What then?

-WindRiverShoshoni (RIP)

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2012, 05:07:12 PM »
You mean, besides the plane parts recovered from the scene, the thousands of people who saw them hit, the miles of video footage (from both the networks and private individuals), the disappearance of the planes and the passengers who were on board?
Fascinating.

Show photos of the plane parts.

Out of the 10,000 text messages from that region on that day, none mentioned anything about planes hitting the towers. 

On the video, the smoke from the first tower is not affected by the incoming second plane (critical error). 

Jews have a million ways to make planes and people dissappear, to include making them up in the first place. 

Remember war of the worlds and the moon landing?  Just imagine what might be coming.
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.

Offline gelignite

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2012, 09:15:00 PM »
Show photos of the plane parts.

Out of the 10,000 text messages from that region on that day, none mentioned anything about planes hitting the towers. 

On the video, the smoke from the first tower is not affected by the incoming second plane (critical error). 

Jews have a million ways to make planes and people dissappear, to include making them up in the first place.

Got it.

Thanks, Wag.

-WindRiverShoshoni (RIP)

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2012, 09:43:09 PM »

Fascinating.

We've long been told that Israelis are #1 experts in fighting Ayrab Turrurism but weirdly with all the various zionist security firms in charge of various 9/11 choke-points & AFTER '93 WTC bomb the Israeli allies were of no use in stopping 9/11!  I remember all those awful hijackings of Israeli etc planes back in the 60's/70's, they sure got Americans to realize how nasty those Palestinians were.  (Of course now it's Muslims that are the problem; back then religion wasn't an issue to the Israelis, all Palis were portrayed as terrorists.  But to create the modern War on Terror it was necessary to make int'l Muslims as the enemy since Palestine is too small & powerless to serve as the Great Enemy).

Well some years ago I was watching a zionist Tom Friedman History Channel show that showed Leila Khaled, the purported PLF terrorist that helped hijack an Israeli plane in '69.  Strange thing was that Ms Khaled had a striking jewish accent & further the famed Mossad Assassination Machine has let her live peaceably ever since in puppet-kingdom Jordan!  Rather like Abu Nidal who wreaked havoc for decades but escaped death until after 9/11.

Wiki:
In August 1969, leaders in the Palestinian left-wing organization Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) learned that Yitzak Rabin, the Israeli Ambassador to the United States was scheduled to be aboard a Trans World Airlines (TWA) Rome-Athens-Tel Aviv flight. Late that month (on the 29th), two operatives, Leila Khaled and Salim Issawi, hijacked the aircraft. The operation was successful, although Rabin was not aboard. The hijackers demanded that the pilots land the aircraft at Damascus, Syria. All hostages except two Israeli passengers[citation needed] were released and no one was injured (5 slightly injured)

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2012, 10:47:19 PM »
My buddy who who was flying to Athens in 1969, and sitting next to Leila on the plane, tried to score her. No luck. But she did write 3 or 4 pages about the experience in her autobiography. I gave my buddy her book back in the early 80's -- he wasn't aware she cared or remembered their encounter. :)

Yes, the little drummer girl got a book contract...

We've long been told that Israelis are #1 experts in fighting Ayrab Turrurism but weirdly with all the various zionist security firms in charge of various 9/11 choke-points & AFTER '93 WTC bomb the Israeli allies were of no use in stopping 9/11!  I remember all those awful hijackings of Israeli etc planes back in the 60's/70's, they sure got Americans to realize how nasty those Palestinians were.  (Of course now it's Muslims that are the problem; back then religion wasn't an issue to the Israelis, all Palis were portrayed as terrorists.  But to create the modern War on Terror it was necessary to make int'l Muslims as the enemy since Palestine is too small & powerless to serve as the Great Enemy).

Well some years ago I was watching a zionist Tom Friedman History Channel show that showed Leila Khaled, the purported PLF terrorist that helped hijack an Israeli plane in '69.  Strange thing was that Ms Khaled had a striking jewish accent & further the famed Mossad Assassination Machine has let her live peaceably ever since in puppet-kingdom Jordan!  Rather like Abu Nidal who wreaked havoc for decades but escaped death until after 9/11.

Wiki:
In August 1969, leaders in the Palestinian left-wing organization Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) learned that Yitzak Rabin, the Israeli Ambassador to the United States was scheduled to be aboard a Trans World Airlines (TWA) Rome-Athens-Tel Aviv flight. Late that month (on the 29th), two operatives, Leila Khaled and Salim Issawi, hijacked the aircraft. The operation was successful, although Rabin was not aboard. The hijackers demanded that the pilots land the aircraft at Damascus, Syria. All hostages except two Israeli passengers[citation needed] were released and no one was injured (5 slightly injured)
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2012, 11:42:43 PM »
My buddy who who was flying to Athens in 1969, and sitting next to Leila on the plane, tried to score her. No luck. But she did write 3 or 4 pages about the experience in her autobiography. I gave my buddy her book back in the early 80's -- he wasn't aware she cared or remembered their encounter. :)

Yes, the little drummer girl got a book contract...

Leila was practically a looker I suppose.  Lots more scare value in a cutie-gone-bad than a disgruntled fat ugly chick.  Hindsight's 20/20 but her autobiography goes for $150/paperback to $200/hardcover on jew Amazon; weirdly no comments/reviews nor a digital version available.  Just for fun I Google for "free holocaust ebooks" & get 2.5 million results & actually after I typed in free & holocaust it already prompted for ebooks.  So who says Zionists aren't good about picking up their litter? 

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2012, 12:07:48 AM »
$200, I would have bought a couple of copies. I think I paid around $5 at the time.
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline Wulfgar

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2012, 04:45:41 AM »
You sure about that? Earlier, you seemed to indicate the possibility that some of it might be ("Even if only half of it's true...").

What if some of it could be shown to be false (i.e., lies, untruths)?

What then?

I didn't "indicate" anything.  It was an expression to demonstrate the overwhelming amount of evidence that supports Israeli foreknowledge and involvement.  Since you didn't even bother to open the link and actually read the content, don't bother me with your endless debating over minor details. 

The lies, untruth always tend to come from Zionist sources.  A few of the more ridiculous assertions about OBL have already been cited.

Offline bpocatch

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2012, 05:23:23 AM »
You mean, besides the plane parts recovered from the scene,

Location for inspection.  Components with engraved serial numbers matching records.   Enough steel to build 3 Nimitz class aircraft carriers was pulverized and cut neatlly into tractor trailer sized lengths yet aluminum foil tubes with steel skeletons survived to be found after being in aviation kerosene holocaust.

the thousands of people who saw them hit,

Name one. Show one affidavit of truth sworn.  One cell phone cam pic.   Thousands were standing on the handful of streets that viewed the buildings while starin about 80 floors till a plane hit.

the miles of video footage (from both the networks and private individuals),

The "French" film crew that were covering a fire company and just happened to have  a 911 fire department call
to place there cameras point up 80 stories at the exact moment on the perfect shot location?

the disappearance of the planes and the passengers who were on board?

Who specifically swore under oath of those plane numbers and passenger list.

Sunday, 23 September, 2001, 12:30 GMT 13:30 UK
Hijack 'suspects' alive and well
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/1559151.stm

Guy analyzes fake victim photos
DID 3000 PEOPLE REALLY DIE ON 9-11 ??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoZEuj1VPv0

Fascinating.

Dick Cheney admits Flight 93 was shot down

0:39 three of them had gone in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC1QAR5gQrc

Pentagon Employee Says Plane Did Not Crash into Building - 911 Inside Job

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXC1aTZhxhM

Mysterious Deaths of Key 9/11 Witnesses Pt. 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0HffAHiwcA

Why did wtc7 go down?  Lobby of WTC7 was destroyed, rocked by explosion, I told commission I was in wtc7, Guliani was in wtc7, ....  pictures of building 7 lobby window blown out,  lobby blown out .... stepping over dead bodies in lobby

Offline gelignite

• Lieutenant Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2012, 07:36:56 AM »
...the overwhelming amount of evidence that supports Israeli foreknowledge and involvement.

Actually, there isn't a shred of such evidence, but okay.

Since you didn't even bother to open the link...

I didn't ask for a blizzard of bs. I asked wag to put forth what he thinks is the *single* best piece of evidence to support his belief that "da Joos dun it". He did that (argument that no planes ever hit the towers). I see no reason to debate that, and so we're done.

Do you have something that you think is the *single* best piece of evidence that "da Joos dun it"? Post it and maybe we'll talk.

I will not, however, sift through a hot steamy pile of excrement. Post the one thing you think is the best evidence (I.e., the blockbuster, knockout punch), or begone.

Wag says Israel did it because there were no planes that hit the towers (bpocatch apparently agrees).

What do you say?

-WindRiverShoshoni (RIP)

Offline Wulfgar

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2012, 09:11:30 AM »
Actually, there isn't a shred of such evidence, but okay.

Translation: you never bothered to look.  You're in no position to pass judgment.

I didn't ask for a blizzard of bs.

You must be referring to the events referred to as the holocaust.  If you're going to suggest that 6,000,000 people were killed, there needs to be 6,000,000 bodies.  If you're going to say it was a systematic plan for genocide, there needs to be documentation proving it.  If you're going to say that there were mass gassings, at least show photographs of it taking place. 

I asked wag to put forth what he thinks is the *single* best piece of evidence to support his belief that "da Joos dun it". He did that (argument that no planes ever hit the towers). I see no reason to debate that, and so we're done. 

Don't hump my leg about other posters. 

I will not, however, sift through a hot steamy pile of excrement.

Continuing the Jewish obsession with scatology.

Do you have something that you think is the *single* best piece of evidence that "da Joos dun it"? Post it and maybe we'll talk.

You trace where the missing $2.3 trillion (yes, with a 't') went, and you will discover the financiers of the operation.  Follow the money.  (Something you can relate to!)  Best part is that the official announcement came on Sept. 10,2001.  Something happened the next day to knock it out of the news, and it wasn't widely reported before anyway.  OTOH, maybe having a document that called for "a new Pearl Harbor" was just a kwinky-dink.

Wag says Israel did it because there were no planes that hit the towers (bpocatch apparently agrees).

What do you say?

Those theories are of no interest to me.  What is useful is that Dov Zacheim was controller at the Pentagon when that $2.3 trillion went missing.  He previously was CEO at Systems Planning Corp.  Many of your Jew buddies from JIDF and Pro-Semetic Underground were trying to create doubt about remote piloting technology in online debates.  Fact is that this technology has been in available for decades.  Guess what?  Systems Planning Corp. just happened to develop Global Hawk. 

Offline Railroad Bum

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2012, 09:49:00 AM »
Geligniteberg still zio-trolling.  What are you, Gelignite, the in-house devil's advocate?  Professional yenta?

ww/rrb

"Hi, Mom, this is Mark Bingham!...you believe me don't you?"

Offline bpocatch

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2012, 10:28:43 AM »

What do you say?

Rebutting the presumption that the syndicate calling itself a mythical man's name is excused from being a suspect.