Author Topic: The Harvey Family Murders  (Read 1656 times)

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
The Harvey Family Murders
« on: January 06, 2006, 11:27:21 AM »
http://floricane.typepad.com/

This website Buttermilk and Molasses seems the most formal yet friendly, informative of links regarding the murders of the Harvey Family.   Up to date info.

I am following this story and there is much speculation out there.

If I were the police, I would investigate three groups:

1. The nearest Jew.
2. The nearest Navy Seal or other military person.
3. The nearest Pedophile.

Then go from there. 
I have the entire uncensored version downloaded.
Thanks guys!

Offline Splitends

• Gunnery Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: The Harvey Family Murders
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2006, 07:01:26 PM »
Scary stuff.  :o

Offline Mr_Kurtz

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2006, 11:22:01 PM »
http://floricane.typepad.com/

This website Buttermilk and Molasses seems the most formal yet friendly, informative of links regarding the murders of the Harvey Family.   Up to date info.

I am following this story and there is much speculation out there.

If I were the police, I would investigate three groups:

1. The nearest Jew.
2. The nearest Navy Seal or other military person.
3. The nearest Pedophile.

Then go from there. 

Nope, I have to disagree with all 3.

The whole family tied-up in the basement with their throats slit and then the perp set the house on fire? One or more blacks did this, (I'd say the Columbians, maybe, if there was evidence of drug dealing. But without any reported evidence of that... ), mark my words. I've seen this sort of thing before in Brooklyn and the Bronx.
"He who is unable to live in society, or who has no need because he is sufficient for himself, must be either a Beast or a God." - Aristotle.

Offline Splitends

• Gunnery Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2006, 10:31:28 AM »

...with their throats slit...

That part of the story turns out not to be accurate according to what I've read. There were signs of cuts and bruises on the bodies, but no slit throats - thank goodness.

Offline Splitends

• Gunnery Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2006, 04:06:00 PM »
Two Charged in Slaughter of Va. Families By LARRY O'DELL, Associated Press Writer

Two men were captured Saturday and charged in the brutal killings over the past week of seven people from two Richmond families, slayings that police hadn't publicly tied together until now.

Police Chief Rodney Monroe said Ray Joseph Dandridge and Ricky Gavon Gray, both 28, were charged with conspiracy to commit murder and auto theft.

He said the charges stem from the slaying Friday of Percyell Tucker, 55, Mary Baskerville, 47, and her daughter, Ashley Baskerville, 21; and from the New Year's Day killings of Bryan Harvey, 49, his wife, Kathryn, 39, and their two young daughters, Stella, 9, and Ruby, 4.

Monroe said both of the men have ties to the Philadelphia area, but he could not be more specific.

The investigation into Friday's triple homicide led police to Dandridge and Gray, Monroe said. He said investigators also found evidence linking them to the four killings in the Harveys' home, but he declined to give specifics.

Monroe said that Tucker and Baskerville's home was ransacked and that police believed robbery was the motive. He said investigators also believe robbery may have been the motive in the Harvey family killings.

Offline Mr_Kurtz

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2006, 10:30:48 PM »
Well, here's one of the perps.

Ray Joseph Dandridge

Perhaps the other perp is a Jewish, Navy SEAL, with a history of pederasty? All I could fiind was this picture on Yahooo News but it wasn't an extreme effort on my part either. I came across this picture while surfing.
"He who is unable to live in society, or who has no need because he is sufficient for himself, must be either a Beast or a God." - Aristotle.

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2006, 04:38:52 PM »
He was black.  You were right!  And I am lucky I didn't waste too much time on this investigation. ;D
But it was a gruesome crime anyway, and as Splitends said, the throats were not cut so it throws a different light on it.
I am not familar with the area, but I dont think black people like to get all bloody.
Black people are afraid of dogs.  People need to get dogs that live in black high crime areas.
This is a hate crime.  They killed those people because they were white.
I wonder what their ties were though that the police didn't mention?
Thanks guys!

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2006, 06:00:59 PM »
Gray was black as well.  Also Grays wife was black. Her step father was white.

They had moved in with him.
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/tribune-review/trib/regional/s_411958.html
Thanks guys!

Offline Mr_Kurtz

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2006, 08:46:23 PM »
I'm glad you got my flag to this, (as I wasn't sure how long the picture of that perp was going to stay on the internet before TPTB had it removed as 'raciss'). For more information on this and, sadly, other similar stories of TNB, check out this link:

http://www.nnnforum.org/forums/index.php?s=859b3eadf86e37b1e4c1d59db4f20678&showtopic=30488

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2006, 07:14:48 AM »
Yeah, I am still working with learning this site, I happened to click on flags and noticed I had three flags! 

Thanks for the link.
Thanks guys!