Author Topic: AMV Posting... Deliver us from Evil Karin  (Read 2033 times)

Offline Germanic American Fox

• First Sergeant
  • Neither a citizen nor subject be.
    • View Profile
AMV Posting... Deliver us from Evil Karin
« on: February 19, 2012, 06:00:00 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W63Z7hMP0-I
Lets take a break from Zionist and post our favorite Anime Music Vids
If the Jews are all innocent and saintly then that would be as big an anomaly among humans as if they were all plotting and scheming towards world domination!

An “anti-semite” in actual usage, is less often a man who hates Jews then a man certain Jews hate.  Joseph Sobran

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
- AMV Posting... Deliver us from Evil Karin
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 01:36:04 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W63Z7hMP0-I
Lets take a break from Zionist and post our favorite Anime Music Vids

Used to like anime, now I wonder about the whole deal.  Much of it is pretty crappy & lock-step uniform.  The cartoon shows are barely animated, they all have the same absurd faces plus the weird theme of gender-blending, pedophilia-style depiction of precocious schoolgirls etc.

A few years ago I watched a DVD of the old Astro Boy show & was amazed how primitive the animation was...same goes for Speed Racer.  MSM critics used to jab at Hanna-Barbera for making cheapo cartoons but they were technically far better than the Jap crap.  I admire many things about Japan but it's unfortunate that anime is their #1 cultural export.

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 06:02:14 AM »
MSM critics used to jab at Hanna-Barbera for making cheapo cartoons but they were technically far better than the Jap crap.  I admire many things about Japan but it's unfortunate that anime is their #1 cultural export.

Check out Miyazaki's movies.  But you may be wanting something other than what it is intended to be.  The way I see it, the Japanese animation is a refined product that follows a certain standard.  While you won't see a lot of detail in most of the scenes (as the story and script and more important), there will likely be some scenes, usually depicting nature, or water scenes, that are fascinating due to the mastery of the art.  But if you want exquisite visuals, go for computer-animated 3D stuff. 
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 07:51:13 PM »
Check out Miyazaki's movies.  But you may be wanting something other than what it is intended to be.  The way I see it, the Japanese animation is a refined product that follows a certain standard.  While you won't see a lot of detail in most of the scenes (as the story and script and more important), there will likely be some scenes, usually depicting nature, or water scenes, that are fascinating due to the mastery of the art.  But if you want exquisite visuals, go for computer-animated 3D stuff.

I agree some anime is pretty artistic esp the nature/water scenes as you mention.  & some of the shows/movies have relatively sophisticated themes.  I liked the "Super Milk Chan" show...some funny & clever satire.  Some friends were visiting with the young Chinese exchange student they're hosting who was drawing some pretty good pictures, I was a bit surprised they were quite in the anime style with big eyes, pigtails etc. 

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2012, 08:09:36 PM »
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline Spahi

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2012, 08:25:17 PM »
Used to like anime, now I wonder about the whole deal.  Much of it is pretty crappy & lock-step uniform.  The cartoon shows are barely animated, they all have the same absurd faces plus the weird theme of gender-blending, pedophilia-style depiction of precocious schoolgirls etc.

Yeah the animations are horrendous and characters often generic but for me it was the story and backdrop that kept me hooked.