Author Topic: Holocaust to be a required part of Indiana school curriculum  (Read 1392 times)

Offline bluegrass

• Corporal
    • View Profile
Holocaust to be a required part of Indiana school curriculum
« on: January 03, 2006, 09:56:33 PM »
Many bills to consider
Published: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 -- The Truth, A6
Last updated: 1/3/2006 10:46:26 PM
Truth Staff

Lawmakers will consider a vast range of bills, from the authority to solemnize marriage to a repeal of daylight-saving time in Indiana. Some of them may not even get a hearing.

* Senate Bill 0010, for example, gives the governor, the lieutenant governor and members of general assembly authority to perform weddings.

* House Bill 1014 places the question of daylight-saving time as a statewide referendum in the 2006 elections.

* House Bill 1027 repeals daylight-saving time.

* Senate Bill 0005 makes disorderly conduct at a funeral a Class D felony if it occurs within 500 feet of a funeral, burial, memorial service, funeral procession or viewing.

* A couple of bills would increase minimum wage to as much as $7.15 an hour by July 1, 2007.

* Senate Bill 0097 allows for direct wine shipment from a winery, if the farm winery has a direct wine shipper's permit.

* House Bill 1072 requires the Holocaust to be a part of school curriculum, starting 2006-07 academic year.
No more dead goyim.

Offline bluegrass

• Corporal
    • View Profile
Re: Holocaust to be a required part of Indiana school curriculum
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2006, 09:57:37 PM »
There's 17,000 Jews in Indiana out of a population of about six million(!), or 0.3%.

The Dominant Minority strikes again.
No more dead goyim.

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2006, 06:30:26 AM »
There's 17,000 Jews in Indiana out of a population of about six million(!), or 0.3%.

The Dominant Minority strikes again.
Bill 0005 and 1072 could be combined into one ground breaking omnibus bill - no smoking within 500 feet of holocaust-memorial-education (there being enough smoke already).

That Russian piece you put up on the 'other side', would make a good companion; in the sense that people could immediately understand, instead of scratching their head.
It (the piece) would also give lots of context to various other things we are discussing, even though it is badly edited (incomprehensible) in some key paragraphs - accidents happen...

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • AKA Mystica. All things are connected
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2006, 09:32:26 AM »
There's an up side to that bill. If they make it a subject to study then FACTS can also be discussed, debates entered into. They daren't make it a restriction to discuss the pros and cons of a subject.

And even if it is not allowed to discuss the pros and CONS then it will still get discussed out of the class room ... the perfect time to start dropping informative leaflets containing the facts to the participating schools ... learn who the schools are and start a campaign.
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Offline NOLAJBS

• General
  • Leaderless resistance
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freedomportal.net
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2006, 10:07:37 AM »
Any type of intelligent debate/discussion of the pros and cons in any topic inside a  U.S. Public School classroom is prohibited.

If they pass this and you will read about more under-age thought criminals being arrested for holocaust denial for simply questioning the facts. 90%, and I am being gracious in the figure, of Public School students do not think. The school system is based on the Soviet model of action/reaction. Thought, if it happens in school, occurs during recess. Testing of students` 'knowledge' is based on the memory retention rate of lessons.
I support The Concept | "Freedom is a possession of inestimable value." - Cicero

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2006, 11:00:37 AM »
If that's the case I am stunned, and now know why Americans are so brainwashed, I have believed it could ONLY be through religion because I know it has always been a big thing with Americans, Aussies have never been a religious mob but it is beginning to be pushed here like it is over there .... God help us if your schooling methods are also introduced here.
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Offline NOLAJBS

• General
  • Leaderless resistance
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2006, 12:44:46 PM »
Believe it or not, Americans are not fundamentally as 'sound' in religion as you think. In every country, you will always has hypocrites (be it religious, political, or corporate) holding high levels of influence. Those who conform are 'good citizens' and those who rebel are 'terrorists' because they are a threat. The religious mobs do rule. They rule everywhere. Their religion is hypocrisy.  ;D
I support The Concept | "Freedom is a possession of inestimable value." - Cicero

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2006, 03:27:24 PM »
I have to agree about the hypocricy. But the religion we see from America is very fundamental, and mind bending. There is an American Pastor talking about religion on TV right now, and every single religious program that is shown on TV is Americans 'pushing' it, only a year ago we hardly ever saw a religious program except on a sunday on ABC  ... today our kids are beginning to talk with American accents.

One of the shows is run by a female pastor (whatever) and she struts around the stage like a drama queen yelling at the top of her voice and punching the air for emphasis and telling jokes about what Jesus expects and doesn't expect from his followers, and has the 'audience' in stitches of laughter (this is in America by the way), they would be lucky to get enough Aussies to make a decent sized audience if they ran it from here ....  but I can feel it comin' lord, Oh Yeah!!! The shows are ALL from America, we even get Robert Schuller in his Crystal palace on sundays these days ... really dynamic stuff.

And soon it wont be a problem no mo, we'll all be singin' the praises of our massa's an we be ONE big happy global famly.

I still hope programs like 911 In Plane Site will keep the lambs from falling asleep completely.  ;)

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2006, 04:01:25 PM »
Those shows are fake.  I have called them and written them many times and have gotten their "literature."
Churches here don't act like that, if they do I don't know where they would be.  I have been to many churches and have never seen that sort of thing.
The pentecostal churches and some nazarene churches come the closest.   

The t.v. programs are just a lure for money from shut ins, the mentally ill and the sick and elderly to get their few extra pennies they have each month.  They are criminal.

As for the holocaust education, the programs are set up by "jewish scholars" and they have the packages to sell to the schools and the pre-programmed answers, the teachers have to abide by the curriculum, pity the teacher that says one wrong word of her own to a class of children.
The bad thing is, when they pass these bills then it would be required for private schools to teach it as well as homeschools, I would think.
I have the entire uncensored version downloaded.
Thanks guys!

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2006, 04:24:33 PM »
Hi america, the shows we get here are all live audiences, and they cheer and clap and seem to be having a great time enjoying the 'entertainment'

And the Robert Schuller (sp) crystal palace is always full to overflowing, (their cup runneth over, as the saying goes)  :D

I have no idea what denomination they are, I don't watch them to find out, but they aren't like anything we have here, except perhaps the 'revival' church, that can be a bit of the rah rah kind from what I've heard. I know about the Pentcostal church but as far as I know we don't have any here ... Yet!

I'm glad parents have some input into the school curriculum here in Oz, and it's a part of the learning process here to hold debates ... with subjects chosen by the students, and studenst are encouraged to 'question' what they learn.

The bad thing is, when they pass these bills then it would be required for private schools to teach it as well as homeschools, I would think.

ERK!!! that's pretty drastic ... I'd be insisting on home schooling for any kids of mine, at least you can teach them what is absolutely required, and still add the real version while teaching them the 'rules' of dissent  ;)

Offline NOLAJBS

• General
  • Leaderless resistance
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2006, 05:46:23 PM »
Well, as you may already know, I don't buy into America's 'mainstream' religion, which is what you see on television. That is the religious hypocrisy I speak of. I witnessed it first hand for many years. When the God-fearing man behind to wooden pulpit endorsed President Bush, that was the last straw. He's damn lucky I didn't throw my chair at him, but he's the type to provoke the arguer into more than that. Some 'Christian.'  ::)

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2006, 06:20:34 PM »
Hi,
I was thinking more of people like Benny Hinn, Tammy Faye Baker, Pat Roberson, Pastor Petroff sp? they speak at the camera and I don't see the audience.

I haven't seen Robert Schulers church service for awhile but he seemed okay the times I did watch him. 
John Heagie sp?  does have a large audience, I caught the show when Bibi was on stage and the big Israeli flag tacked to the wall as a background.

Joel Olsteen, I watch him sometimes when I need an inspiration, which isn't often as I can usually find something to inspire me. LOL.  I noticed he doesn't have an Israeli flag but has several other flags.    He seems more of a self help teacher.

Joyce Meyers, if I am home days at a time, I would watch her.  (Actually, I don't have television any longer so can't watch anyone.)  I really like her. ( I heard her say she was of the Pentecostal faith, so I guess one cannot judge entire groups.)  I could swear I saw Jewish "scouts" in her audience waiting to catch her at one wrong word.  I never heard her say anything political. 
The Catholic Services play sometimes, one thing about them, they don't have too much of a sermon so no real harm is done.  ;D

My point is though, not many people watch those programs, there are too many other programs on television that people watch.   They are on channels that are 'free' and not cable.
But you are correct, some of them have large audiences, I don't know where those people come from.  No one I know goes to those things.
Even my cousin who turned missionary made a comment about getting past the "pink hair and false eyelashes" regarding those programs.

The biggest point I want to make that no one agrees with me, is this.  I think religion should be taught in school.  They should teach the big three religions, Christianity, Islam and Judaism.
When something is removed, usually there is something hidden in the background to take i's  place.  In this case, all of Christianity has been removed from the schools.  Now we have holocaust religion ready to step up to fill the void.
They would not have to teach a "sect" of religion but read through the books starting as soon as one is able to read, and work their way through to high school.
As it is we have people with no clue as to what are in the books but it is a main issue in politics. 
What we have is people who only have available those false Christian shows, or people who manage to get some religious sound bytes for at most an hour a week.
People are too busy with school, work, families to spend their off time reading a bible.  If they do, they are usually being treated with doses of false interpretation from their pastors.
I worked at a place that was full of Pentecostals.  They drove me crazy!  I only lasted three months.  I can see why people raised in "religious" homes would grow up and rebel.
(Like I said, I don't want to categorize people.  I liked Joyce Meyers but she is nothing like the Pentecostals that live in my area.) 

I would imagine, once all the states pass the Holocaust laws, if anyone was caught teaching a child anything considered "anti holocaust" they would go to prison for child abuse and inciting hate in a child.  Just a matter of time.
I have the entire uncensored version downloaded.
Thanks guys!