Author Topic: Ignoble Fitness  (Read 637 times)

Offline grizzle

• Group Major
    • View Profile
Ignoble Fitness
« on: January 16, 2012, 06:55:13 AM »
http://aryanism.net/politics/population-and-demographics/

"Aryanizers, in contrast, acknowledge above all the threat of ignoble fitness. The overwhelming majority of traits that improve survivability (including the very desire to survive without purpose) are morally negative. Nature favours the rapist over the non-rapist during war, the coward over the martyr during tyranny, the wealthseeker over the truthseeker during prosperity, and so on; in each case the former will be on average either more prolific or more materially secure than the latter. To use Savitri Devi’s comparison between the ultimate Gentile and Aryan avatars, Nature favours Genghis Khan (16,000,000+ genetic descendants alive today), not Hitler (0 genetic descendants). I would add that Nature favours also Genghis Khan’s sex slaves over Hitler."

Before you focus on Savitri Devi, etc., try to stay on point, please.
Wow, they hit a problem right on the head there. The sniveling coward, the thief, the crooked politician, whoever goes along to get along, fate will favor them over their opposites as to survival and procreation. It's easier to steal, to make others your slaves, than to create, to explore, to take chances. Those who sacrifice draw parasites.
I don't think that if we had a White nation that was secure, that procreation could be micromanaged to the greater good. It's too nonlinear in real life to make a policy. I think the best we can do is to avoid being ruled over by the jews, avoid race-mixing, and promote that the children be raised to be honest, basically to follow the Ten Commandments. I think the Christian religion, without the usual oppurtunists using it for political purposes, is pragmatic as a rule set for a civilization, it worked well enough for America, the United States.
"Yes I know, science fiction...but actually, science fact." - Vincent Price in Scream and Scream Again

Offline grizzle

• Group Major
    • View Profile
- Ignoble Fitness
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 06:58:24 AM »
A big part of the problem with limiting evil is that the  communists had legitimate gripes about the right wing.
People worked too hard for too little. In Russia, they worked and still starved. Any White civilization that survives the current threats has to address this problem, or it will fall the same way.
"Yes I know, science fiction...but actually, science fact." - Vincent Price in Scream and Scream Again