Author Topic: Holocaust survivors blast Nazi garb at protest  (Read 10235 times)

Offline clefty

• Shill
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
Holocaust survivors blast Nazi garb at protest
« on: January 01, 2012, 09:20:29 AM »
JERUSALEM (AP) — Images of ultra-Orthodox Jews dressing up as Nazi concentration camp inmates during a protest drew widespread condemnation Sunday and added a new twist to a simmering battle over growing extremism inside Israel's insular ultra-Orthodox community.

Religious extremists are facing increasing criticism for their efforts to separate men and women in public spaces, and Saturday's protest, in which a child mimicked an iconic photo of a terrified Jewish boy in the Warsaw Ghetto, added to the outrage.
http://news.yahoo.com/holocaust-survivors-blast-nazi-garb-protest-141806272.html

happy new year...

here we go again

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
- Holocaust survivors blast Nazi garb at protest
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2012, 09:42:49 AM »
Those wacky Jews.

Orthodox Jewish children, wearing a Star of David patch similar to those the Nazis forced Jews to wear, attends a rally in Jerusalem's Mea Shearim neighborhood, Saturday, Dec. 31, 2011. Thousands of ultra-Orthodox Jews gathered to rally for the right to protect their way of life. (AP Photo/Bernat Armangue)
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2012, 06:51:14 PM »
If elected president I will shut off aid to Israel and give it to Gaza. But I expect the Arabs to treat Jews fairly

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2012, 09:19:57 PM »
If elected president I will shut off aid to Israel and give it to Gaza. But I expect the Arabs to treat Jews fairly

Those pictures above are very similar to the kids that were to the gas chambers at Auschwitz.

Offline clefty

• Shill
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2012, 05:01:07 AM »
Those pictures above are very similar to the kids that were to the gas chambers at Auschwitz.

Right. hence the protest and story...

"a child mimicked an iconic photo of a terrified Jewish boy in the Warsaw Ghetto, added to the outrage."

glad you"re keeping up, Einsteinkopf.

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2012, 06:36:02 AM »
To be authentic, why dont they grab their instruments and play as they did in Auschwitz  and Buchenwald ie the Auschwitz prisoner Orchestra

Lap pool at Auschwitz for good workers

The REAL reason they hate Hitler-His sign WORK MAKES YOU FREE

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xm8UmMuRSSw&amp;feature=g-all-a&amp;list=PL76FBC9771FEC9FFE&amp;context=G234b702FAAAAAAAAPAA&amp;skipcontrinter=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/xm8UmMuRSSw&amp;feature=g-all-a&amp;list=PL76FBC9771FEC9FFE&amp;context=G234b702FAAAAAAAAPAA&amp;skipcontrinter=1</a>
"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."
-Nahum Goldmann, Ex-President of the World Jewish Congress

Offline clefty

• Shill
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2012, 07:35:44 AM »
To be authentic, why dont they

because deception by altering the original pays off...you certainly know that

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2012, 02:23:25 PM »
because deception by altering the original pays off...you certainly know that

So who's doing the deceiving clefty?  the jews or the catholics?

The motivations behind the holohoax are diabolical, whoever is doing the deceiving is the guilty party for many of the historic deceptions we have.

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2012, 09:48:02 PM »
JERUSALEM (AP) — Images of ultra-Orthodox Jews dressing up as Nazi concentration camp inmates during a protest drew widespread condemnation Sunday and added a new twist to a simmering battle over growing extremism inside Israel's insular ultra-Orthodox community.

Wow even Haredi are forbidden from using Holohoax Holocaust as a political tool?  Holohoax is sacred indeed.  Seriously, it's interesting that the "Jewish homeland" consigns the Orthodox folks to the fringe.  Why make "Aliyah" just to be another minority? 

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2012, 10:07:53 PM »
Wow even Haredi are forbidden from using Holohoax Holocaust as a political tool?  Holohoax is sacred indeed.  Seriously, it's interesting that the "Jewish homeland" consigns the Orthodox folks to the fringe.  Why make "Aliyah" just to be another minority?

The Holocaust is going to be turned into a religious Jewish holiday in the future. Come to think of it all their holidays are about running one step ahead of John Law.

Offline AngelOfLight

• Lieutenant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2012, 10:41:44 PM »
Every kind of Orthodoxy is extreme! These people live on the backs of tax paying citizens while causing the most trouble! 
A serious problem in the Israeli society which needs to set its self free by putting these radicals to work  to provide for them selves!
Judge me if you're with out sin!

Offline clefty

• Shill
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2012, 03:50:05 AM »
Wow even Haredi are forbidden from using Holohoax Holocaust as a political tool?  Holohoax is sacred indeed.  Seriously, it's interesting that the "Jewish homeland" consigns the Orthodox folks to the fringe.
it might be their choice... remember some of these orthodox reject current israel. as torah true they await the messiah to establish the state...joos against zionism

http://jewsagainstzionism.com/

most of those in camps (starved off/diseased) were against state and considered worthless by zionists

the rest of the orthodox chose not to "assimilate" with other joos...nobody want to live with joos...not even joos

Why make "Aliyah" just to be another minority?
its the age old feud...does god rule (through scripture) or secular king/state?  being minority is hallmark of the chosen so orthodox are the most chosenest of the chosen...

Offline clefty

• Shill
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2012, 03:55:16 AM »
The Holocaust is going to be turned into a religious Jewish holiday in the future. Come to think of it all their holidays are about running one step ahead of John Law.

that is their joke..."they tried to kill us...let's eat"

they already literally shut the whole country down for remembrance

sacrifices must be remembered...that's the pathology... the holocaust had to happen in order for the "blessing" to occur...

Offline clefty

• Shill
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2012, 04:07:19 AM »
Every kind of Orthodoxy is extreme! These people live on the backs of tax paying citizens while causing the most trouble! 
A serious problem in the Israeli society which needs to set its self free by putting these radicals to work  to provide for them selves!

that's the point of being joo

"So I gave you a land on which you did not toil and cities you did not build; and you live in them and eat from vineyards and olive groves that you did not plant.' Joshua 24:13

ironically

"When a recent online exposé revealed that women on a city-franchised bus were required to sit in the back, those who seemed to be least outraged were the women who actually ride the bus."

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/segregation-of-the-sexes-spreads-among-orthodox-jews-1.392956

not even jooish women want to ride with jooish men on the bus...

"A serious problem in the Israeli american society which needs to set its self free by putting these radicals joos to work to provide for them selves!"

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2012, 06:21:16 AM »

Did you know that 1.5 million kids were gassed out of 6 million. When the trains ran out of coal, they threw babies in the  steam engines.

My aunt edith Stein would eat diamonds and then go in a corner and s*hit them out.

Offline FrankDialogue

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2012, 07:12:59 AM »
So who's doing the deceiving clefty?  the jews or the catholics?

The motivations behind the holohoax are diabolical, whoever is doing the deceiving is the guilty party for many of the historic deceptions we have.

I don't usually criticize the Church here because we have too many misguided individuals who think that Christianity is a 'Jewish' creation, and I don't like to get them started down a dead end.

But some Catholics, especially after the Bishop Williamson controversy, take the teachings of the Church into a political quagmire...From Bishop Pellay SSPX Father Superior, and other political priests:

DER SPIEGEL:

SPIEGEL: So why don't you exclude Williamson from the society?

Fellay: That will happen if he denies the Holocaust again.

Bp. Fellay was just blending in with Pope Benedict who a month earlier had admonished Catholics to not "forget or deny" "The Holocaust," and Archbishop Reinhard Marx who proclaimed, “Every denial of the Holocaust must be punished harshly,” Cardinal Vingt-Trois who exclaimed, "Being a Catholic is radically incompatible with denying the Holocaust," Cardinal Kasper announcing, "No Holocaust denial can be allowed or permitted, It's absolutely clear that a Holocaust denier can't have a room, a space in the Catholic Church."

This statement reveals a caving in to political pressure.

http://mauricepinay.blogspot.com/2011/11/church-council-up-for-discussion-not.html

My view on the whole matter is rather simple: I oppose any kind of forced labor or gulag or 'concentration camps' for anyone except convicted criminals (murderers, rapists, other perpetrators of crimes against humanity) because this is a crime itself...Those who get paranoid about supposed FEMA camps or other detention facilities for Americans should agree with this...There has never been proof of German extermination camps or industrial gas chambers...It is a sad fact that the Soviet gulags have never come under the scrutiny that these German camps have, but then the Soviets were on the 'winning side'.

Soviet Gulag 'residents'
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 07:28:13 AM by FrankDialogue »

Offline grizzle

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2012, 05:12:15 PM »
Those wacky Jews.

After the protest, the boy registered as a holocaust survivor, and will now get $75,000 a year in reparations from Germany. He then announced the publication of his new book, in which he tells of how the Nazis were so fiendish and horrible  they scared him into a state of suspended aging since 1939. The horror, the horror.
"Yes I know, science fiction...but actually, science fact." - Vincent Price in Scream and Scream Again

Offline grizzle

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2012, 05:20:43 PM »
The musical instruments were mis-tuned to a frequncy that made jews' heads explode. They weren't allowed to play until all the Germans had left the building. This was the invention of fiendish Nazi scientists.
The pool was filled with a solution of itching powder. Hitler, Mengele and Eichmann would occasionally visit and throw children in, sometimes millions of them in a day. While laughing maniacally.
The poor jewish children would scratch themselves............to death. Any left over were assembled in a makeshift village and destroyed with an atomic bomb! The horror, the horror.
Why did the skies not darken?

To be authentic, why dont they grab their instruments and play as they did in Auschwitz  and Buchenwald ie the Auschwitz prisoner Orchestra

Lap pool at Auschwitz for good workers

"Yes I know, science fiction...but actually, science fact." - Vincent Price in Scream and Scream Again

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2012, 05:26:27 PM »
After the protest, the boy registered as a holocaust survivor, and will now get $75,000 a year in reparations from Germany. He then announced the publication of his new book, in which he tells of how the Nazis were so fiendish and horrible  they scared him into a state of suspended aging since 1939. The horror, the horror.

I think every Jew in Israel already get's 75 per yr from US taxpayers.

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2012, 07:49:34 PM »
it might be their choice... remember some of these orthodox reject current israel. as torah true they await the messiah to establish the state...joos against zionism

http://jewsagainstzionism.com/

most of those in camps (starved off/diseased) were against state and considered worthless by zionists

the rest of the orthodox chose not to "assimilate" with other joos...nobody want to live with joos...not even joos
 its the age old feud...does god rule (through scripture) or secular king/state?  being minority is hallmark of the chosen so orthodox are the most chosenest of the chosen...

The jewsagainstzionism.com site is interesting though much of the lingo is beyond me.  I do gather, of course, that these guys insist that current Israel is un-Torah.

Anyway, as an (unwilling) US taxpayer I'm upset my $$ go to jerks who freak out whenever someone uses "Holocaust" imagery in an Unapproved Fashion.  It's like when people criticize Obama as a Marxist (which since he's a Wall St boy) I disagree with:  do I shout out, "How dare you belittle the millions who died in the Holomodor!"?

Phew, here's an idea for the Holohoaxers:  since they push the Daniel Goldhagen thesis that the "Holocaust" was an expression of innate German/gentile anti-semitism, I forbid them to mention Hitler, Nazis, show swastikas etc.  Any Nazi references or imagery (according to this idea) distracts folks from realizing that ALL gentiles are the enemy, not just a few that lived in a short time period.  Good for the goose, good for the gander. 8)