Author Topic: Holocaust survivors blast Nazi garb at protest  (Read 10234 times)

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
- Holocaust survivors blast Nazi garb at protest
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2012, 06:23:03 PM »
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.

Offline clefty

• Shill
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2012, 06:31:01 PM »
The jewish virtual library is an unflushed toilet.

right...

luckily they are the only ones that wrote of the nazi's eugenics program

obviously the catholic church protested a non existant mercy killing program...

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2012, 06:35:50 PM »
what? and miss the "real" holocaust you are advocating?....please dont start it before I get my popcorn

Where did I advocate anything?  I didn't.
You are twisting what was said, and not acknowledging what it was intended to mean.  As usual.

I am still waiting for you to get back to my question I posed you earlier in the thread which you understandably totally ignored.  Who is doing the deceiving?  That answers everything though, so you dodge it.

you laughing?

I'm not laughing anymore.  I cannot believe anymore your viewpoints are because of ignorance, you are here out of malice.  Over and over you've neglected to engage in honest debate, instead posting abrasive commentary and ridicule, but no one's buying it here...

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2012, 08:27:23 PM »
please dont dismiss it too quickly...this site reveals zionism's collaboration with nazi's and the devestating effect of zionism in general...even to joos

I didn't dismiss it, just saying there is so much Hebrew mixed in it's hard for a non-speaker to understand a lot.

it was other joos who rounded up joos and stuck yellow stars on them...you really think a goy mind could come up with the holocaust-world war to israel scheme?

Yes, the big Zios (esp London branch) like Rothschild etc pushed Zionism & also helped create the World Wars that pushed Germany into a corner.  & I think that many of those big Zios knew Israel would not be some wonderful safe homeland & that many jews would need a "push" to go.  Despite that there were some Zio collaborators w/the Nazis, much of the scheming behind Versailles, rise of Nazis etc was directed for standard geopolitical aims (ie keep Germany & Russia down) rather than purely as a means to create Israel. 

Anyway in re the protest I think both sides are playing games.  The ultra-Orthos & "survivors" both rely on exaggerating the "Holocaust", just for different ends.

Offline clefty

• Shill
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2012, 09:24:43 PM »
Where did I advocate anything?  I didn't.

you said

"We've been feeling collective guilt for 3 generations over a holocaust which didn't happen. Do you think we've paid enough guilt to have a real holocaust and not give it a 2nd thought?"

see? that bolded part at the end there really sounds like you wish to have a "real" holocaust after making "payments" for one that didnt happen...and not give it a 2nd thought...ooops forgot the quote marks

You are twisting what was said, and not acknowledging what it was intended to mean.  As usual.

so you dont want a real holocaust after paying for 3 generations of collective guilt with nothing to show for it?

maybe one more generation and you can kill without flinching...

I am still waiting for you to get back to my question I posed you earlier in the thread which you understandably totally ignored.  Who is doing the deceiving?  That answers everything though, so you dodge it.

dodge? I thought your question was rhetorical and you answered it...

"whoever is doing the deceiving is the guilty party for many of the historic deceptions we have."

see? ...and since I aint heard many catholics "speak the truth" about the holocaust... certainly nothing different from the joo version... well then...

you answered it..."whoever is doing the deceiving"

I'm not laughing anymore.  I cannot believe anymore your viewpoints are because of ignorance, you are here out of malice.  Over and over you've neglected to engage in honest debate, instead posting abrasive commentary and ridicule, but no one's buying it here...

malice? why? cuz I dont join the "its da joo" chorus?...so I am heretic joo joke.... terrorist ?...

do you admire the NWO and it's termination of dissent?...it might get your desired body count

global state doesnt have second thoughts either...

ironically I attempted to address the anger I sensed of your having to pay 3 generations of guilt for nothing...

3 generations of blinding anger...that leads to continued malice

but carry on...

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2012, 09:47:38 PM »
3 generations of blinding anger...that leads to continued malice

Not so blind... just justified. As to the Joo chorus, that's not surprising when they have done so much to screw everyone else.

Funny thing... you Joos take over our institutions then commit crimes in their names. Then you have the chutzpah to point the finger at those you've corrupted. Nice work if you can get I guess.
Suspend all belief. Get the facts ~ Rudi
No one rules if no one obeys ~ Lao Tzu

Offline clefty

• Shill
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2012, 10:01:45 PM »
I didn't dismiss it, just saying there is so much Hebrew mixed in it's hard for a non-speaker to understand a lot.
ok...but lots there in english....some round here reject joo writing outright...but years ago through it found Edwin Black's transfer agreement etc

standard geopolitical aims (ie keep Germany & Russia down) rather than purely as a means to create Israel.
fine...but I'll stick to its a spiritual warfare with religious manifestations using geopolitical aims and means

oh and the rothschilds didnt make a calendar the world follows... :)

Anyway in re the protest I think both sides are playing games.  The ultra-Orthos & "survivors" both rely on exaggerating the "Holocaust", just for different ends.

yes the holohoax has been well played...used by all...

from that site

"IT IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT ALL THE SAGES AND SAINTS IN EUROPE AT THE TIME OF HITLER'S RISE DECLARED THAT HE WAS A MESSENGER OF DIVINE WRATH, SENT TO CHASTEN THE JEWS BECAUSE OF THE BITTER APOSTASY OF ZIONISM AGAINST THE BELIEF IN THE EVENTUAL MESSIANIC REDEMPTION.

...It wasn't enough for the Zionist leaders to have aroused the wrath of G-d. They made a point of displaying abysmal contempt for their Jewish brothers and sisters by actively participating in their extermination. Just the idea alone of Zionism, which the rabbis had informed them would cause havoc, was not enough for them. They made an effort to pour fuel on an already burning flame. They had to incite the Angel of Death, Adolf Hitler. They took the liberty of telling the world that they represented World Jewry. Who appointed these individuals as leaders of the Jewish People?? It is no secret that these so-called "leaders" were ignoramuses when it came to Judaism. Atheists and racists too. These are the "statesmen" who organized the irresponsible boycott against Germany in 1933. This boycott hurt Germany like a fly attacking an elephant - but it brought calamity upon the Jews of Europe. At a time when America and England were at peace with the mad-dog Hitler, the Zionist "statesmen" forsook the only plausible method of political amenability; and with their boycott incensed the leader of Germany to a frenzy...."

http://jewsagainstzionism.com/antisemitism/holocaust/gedalyaLiebermann.cfm

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2012, 10:23:13 PM »
"IT IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT ALL THE SAGES AND SAINTS IN EUROPE AT THE TIME OF HITLER'S RISE DECLARED THAT HE WAS A MESSENGER OF DIVINE WRATH, SENT TO CHASTEN THE JEWS BECAUSE OF THE BITTER APOSTASY OF ZIONISM AGAINST THE BELIEF IN THE EVENTUAL MESSIANIC REDEMPTION.

...It wasn't enough for the Zionist leaders to have aroused the wrath of G-d. They made a point of displaying abysmal contempt for their Jewish brothers and sisters by actively participating in their extermination. Just the idea alone of Zionism, which the rabbis had informed them would cause havoc, was not enough for them. They made an effort to pour fuel on an already burning flame. They had to incite the Angel of Death, Adolf Hitler. They took the liberty of telling the world that they represented World Jewry. Who appointed these individuals as leaders of the Jewish People?? It is no secret that these so-called "leaders" were ignoramuses when it came to Judaism. Atheists and racists too. These are the "statesmen" who organized the irresponsible boycott against Germany in 1933. This boycott hurt Germany like a fly attacking an elephant - but it brought calamity upon the Jews of Europe. At a time when America and England were at peace with the mad-dog Hitler, the Zionist "statesmen" forsook the only plausible method of political amenability; and with their boycott incensed the leader of Germany to a frenzy...."

http://jewsagainstzionism.com/antisemitism/holocaust/gedalyaLiebermann.cfm

Seems like circular logic, God punishing the Zios by allowing them to boost Hitler, making non-zio jews suffer & leading to creation of Israel?!  Well the old Hebe God never worried much about collateral damage.

Offline clefty

• Shill
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2012, 10:29:45 PM »
Quote from: LoneWolf link=topic=22792.msg213537#mtsg213537 date=1325832458
Not so blind... just justified.
justified? for what? your own gullibility? laziness? cowardice?

even in history lessons... buyer beware...

whatever happened to wise as serpents harmless as doves?

As to the Joo chorus, that's not surprising when they have done so much to screw everyone else.

sing away...but there are others besides joos who wish for power...and already have it

Funny thing... you Joos take over our institutions then commit crimes in their names. Then you have the chutzpah to point the finger at those you've corrupted. Nice work if you can get I guess.
funnier thing...

you think I am joo...

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2012, 11:07:57 PM »
justified? for what? your own gullibility? laziness? cowardice?

Are you an absolute idiot or do you think insulting me is a way to win an argument? Oh yeah, the joo methodology. You think I'm gullible? Lazy? A coward? Who is it here that believes the Church is the guilty party in this world of $h^t produced by Jews? Who is it here that keeps failing to back up what they say? Who is it here who runs from answering straight out questions with straight answers?

even in history lessons... buyer beware...

Your little caveats sound very fine indeed but they apply to you as much as anyone else and thus far you've ignored history whenever it suits.

whatever happened to wise as serpents harmless as doves?

I don't know... why not tell us?

sing away...but there are others besides joos who wish for power...and already have it
 funnier thing...

I'm singing but for the deaf it's not going to be appreciated is it?

you think I am joo...

Yeah, you are. If not by blood then by being a fellow traveller.

Offline clefty

• Shill
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2012, 12:32:08 AM »
Are you an absolute idiot or do you think insulting me is a way to win an argument Oh yeah, the joo methodology. You think I'm gullible? Lazy? A coward?
no, not an absolute idiot just dumb enough to forget how sensitive you are...

did or do you believe 6 million were gassed? are you that gullible? believe anything? are you that lazy?

if the shoe fits wear it...

3 generations felt/feel guilty...arent they gullible? believe anything, everything...are they not lazy? not invested into research study debate...are they cowards? or did anyone stand to shout against the lies?...

fool me once shame on you...fool me twice...shame on me

but for you, blinding anger which continues the malice, is justified...

Who is it here that believes the Church is the guilty party in this world of $h^t produced by Jews?
poor victim church that brought the parasites in and protects colloborates and corroborates with them to this day...

piles of "gott mitt uns" occured for what people voluntarily believed...

Who is it here that keeps failing to back up what they say? Who is it here who runs from answering straight out questions with straight answers?
did i miss something?

Your little caveats sound very fine indeed but they apply to you as much as anyone else and thus far you've ignored history whenever it suits.
even as a child I never believed 6 million were gassed...the physics of it would be too absurd...

as absurd as me being mad at joos for making me believe them

or wishing for a "real" holocaust

or me being jooish

Offline Vidarr

• Group Major
  • Is not Impressed
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2012, 06:12:30 AM »
so you dont deny it was done?...there are those who do

Why should i ?
It is still done to this day, they only changed the method.
From active euthanising, to passive "taking off of life support" eventhough the latter sounds nicer it is actually worse than the first  as it will fill the last moment with unnecessary suffering.
Also preventive checkups will allow doctors to perform abortions in case of severely deformed or handicapped children. So they no longer have to euthanise it postnatal. 
But either way the result is the same. Death
An unsustainable life is put to an end.

This banning system obviously needs some work..

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2012, 08:09:40 AM »
right...

luckily they are the only ones that wrote of the nazi's eugenics program

obviously the catholic church protested a non existant mercy killing program...

1 Minute the Church protects Jews,  the other minute they are involved in sanctioning of killing them, and Either way you protest.

Id really like to read a cogent and intellectually stimulating argument or thought of yours, Clefty, but as of yet, it hasnt been delivered.  I feel like I need a translator after reading your jarbled jargon, Zioganda disinfo.

I give you the benefit of the doubt, from the inbreeding and all, but come on man...try harder.
Out of 3 million sperm, were YOU reallly the fastest?

"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."
-Nahum Goldmann, Ex-President of the World Jewish Congress

Offline clefty

• Shill
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2012, 09:06:43 AM »
1 Minute the Church protects Jews,

what part of the post

"Bishop Clemens von Galen was perhaps the most effective of clerical protesters to the Euthanasia program." did you get confused by silly?

the church did protest against eugenics sterilization and "mercy killings" (a moral "high point" claimed by all other catholics but you...)

...but you posted your silly disney cartoon to infer I lied about the nazi eugenics programs

the other minute they are involved in sanctioning of killing them, and Either way you protest.
...I merely protest the church's leading to massive body counts of "gott mit uns" white europeans fighting to either protectt the holy lands or re-establish it...in support of joos

its the joos that claim the catholic nazis killed them...and ironically you deny it...(even though your church protested against the killings)...

but at the same time  you insist the church killed joos to protect europe ...

i understand why you are so easily confused...

Id really like to read a cogent and intellectually stimulating argument or thought of yours, Clefty, but as of yet, it hasnt been delivered.  I feel like I need a translator after reading your jarbled jargon, Zioganda disinfo.

I give you the benefit of the doubt, from the inbreeding and all, but come on man...try harder.
Out of 3 million sperm, were YOU reallly the fastest?

feel better?

weak insult weaker attack...but both are better than your attempts to defend your global corporate religious state

btw-nice find for your pictures of joos fetish...

Offline clefty

• Shill
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2012, 09:18:19 AM »

Why should i ?
It is still done to this day, they only changed the method.
From active euthanising, to passive "taking off of life support" eventhough the latter sounds nicer it is actually worse than the first  as it will fill the last moment with unnecessary suffering.
Also preventive checkups will allow doctors to perform abortions in case of severely deformed or handicapped children. So they no longer have to euthanise it postnatal. 
But either way the result is the same. Death
An unsustainable life is put to an end.

did the nazis euthanize? if you say yes... did they use gas?

that's the origin of the gassing stories is what I suspect...is all

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2012, 10:31:03 AM »
no, not an absolute idiot just dumb enough to forget how sensitive you are...

Not sensitive... just angered by your obtuse idiocy.

did or do you believe 6 million were gassed? are you that gullible? believe anything? are you that lazy?

What makes you think I believe that nonsense? Whereever have I stated my belief in such Joo BS? Where do you come up with this stuff?

The rest of your diatribe isn't worth commenting on. In fact most everything you 'contribute' here is only fit to be ignored.

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2012, 11:20:09 AM »
"Bishop Clemens von Galen was perhaps the most effective of clerical protesters to the Euthanasia program." did you get confused by silly?
A misinformed cleric.

the church did protest against eugenics sterilization and "mercy killings" (a moral "high point" claimed by all other catholics but you...)
And still does, but sometimes war is war and difficult decisions must be made.

...but you posted your silly disney cartoon to infer I lied about the nazi eugenics programs

There was No eugenics as a kind of official policy. Germany was busy fighting 2 wars on 2 front.
Ironically,  Jews today maintain Laws of Jew ONLY Marriage TODAY in Israel, if that not Eugenics, I dont know what is..and yet I never see you denounce it.

...I merely protest the church's leading to massive body counts of "gott mit uns" white europeans fighting to either protectt the holy lands or re-establish it...in support of joos

We have an Inhereant right to protect our Holy Lands and in this case, reestablish it, it was  taken by force from Muslims and now, Jews.  Id like to see it reclaimed by the Church.

its the joos that claim the catholic nazis killed them...and ironically you deny it...(even though your church protested against the killings)...

Jews claim 6-8 million died in a 2 car Vented garage sized room by bug spray too..if you buy that lie, I cant help you. 
Protesting mercy killings is different than work camps where they spent their time (Work makes You Free) was Hitlers dirty joke on them and why he is still so villfied.

but at the same time  you insist the church killed joos to protect europe ...
There was no mass campaign of J*w  'Killing', except whites killing whites via a Jew sponsored war, and Communists leading the charge,
The realty was that killing was for defense of Europe and Western civliization that war was fought (on the part of Germany, Italy, Crotia and Franco's Spain.

i understand why you are so easily confused...
feel better?
weak insult weaker attack...but both are better than your attempts to defend your global corporate religious state
None of us are confused, xcept from reading your posts, which havent made sense whilst sober, if I can conjure up some mushrooms, I might better interpret what point youre trying to convey.

btw-nice find for your pictures of joos fetish...
THANKS.
"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."
-Nahum Goldmann, Ex-President of the World Jewish Congress

Offline clefty

• Shill
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 06, 2012, 12:41:07 PM »

What makes you think I believe that nonsense?
I dont think you do...I was asking if you ever did...because others did and they remain angry and hateful and wish for "real" holocausts

so why the anger? and why is the anger justified?...

you said that 3 generations were "not so blind" by their anger but justified ...

justified to do what? continue the malice until  a "real" holocaust occurs.... which was being advocated...

« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 01:01:12 PM by clefty »

Offline clefty

• Shill
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 06, 2012, 12:59:00 PM »
A misinformed cleric.
wow...so the sterliizations, and mercy killings are ok?...not a typical catholic response

he remains a hero for catholics....but you...ok i understand

And still does, but sometimes war is war and difficult decisions must be made.
those sterilizations and mercy killings were not war related but to build the racial ideal...

There was No eugenics as a kind of official policy.
oh ok...

Germany was busy fighting 2 wars on 2 front.
and that's the reason you claim there was no eugenics policy?

Ironically,  Jews today maintain Laws of Jew ONLY Marriage TODAY in Israel, if that not Eugenics, I dont know what is..and yet I never see you denounce it.
I started this thread to reveal the irony, absurdity and hypocrisy of israel and its joos...could you please consider that as a denouncement?

We have an Inhereant right to protect our Holy Lands and in this case, reestablish it, it was  taken by force from Muslims and now, Jews.  Id like to see it reclaimed by the Church.
yup just like jesus said to do...

inherent right? wow...a world recliamed by the corporate state...I understand

Jews claim 6-8 million died in a 2 car Vented garage sized room by bug spray too..if you buy that lie, I cant help you. 
I dont buy it either...

sadly your church doesnt stop the sales...and dont blame V2 or your alleged empty seat...

but your universil order is being reclaimed...

Offline clefty

• Shill
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 06, 2012, 01:09:47 PM »
Seems like circular logic, God punishing the Zios by allowing them to boost Hitler, making non-zio jews suffer & leading to creation of Israel?!  Well the old Hebe God never worried much about collateral damage.

but it does undermine zionism....

Orthodox Jews to Protest Israel Wearing Yellow "Jude" Stars - TODAY
PR Newswire – Thu, Jan 5, 2012

The ideology of Zionism is both the transformation of Judaism from religion and subservience to the Almighty, to base material nationalism, and a plan to end our Heavenly-decreed exile through our own actions. Both of these concepts are totally contradictory to the true Jewish belief. The Almighty alone will bring our redemption. We are expressly forbidden to take any action to end exile."

"Therefore, all the great sages and leaders of Judaism in past generations, have stood in total opposition to Zionism and the existence of the State of 'Israel'.

http://news.yahoo.com/orthodox-jews-protest-israel-wearing-yellow-jude-stars-142205578.html