Author Topic: Arab voices of reason!  (Read 3178 times)

Offline AngelOfLight

• Lieutenant Major
    • View Profile
Arab voices of reason!
« on: December 09, 2011, 09:05:03 PM »
I would like this topic to be a beacon in the understanding of the current events happening around the world especially in the Middle East through the eyes of only a few but brave and sane Arabs!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/KAPKYKhTp8U?version=3&amp;feature=player_detailpage&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; allowScriptAccess=&quot;always&quot; width=&quot;640&quot; height=&quot;360&quot;&gt;&lt;/object&gt;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/KAPKYKhTp8U?version=3&amp;feature=player_detailpage&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; allowScriptAccess=&quot;always&quot; width=&quot;640&quot; height=&quot;360&quot;&gt;&lt;/object&gt;</a>

Former Dean of Islamic Law at Qatar University Abd Al-Hamid Al-Ansari Speaks Out in Support of US Presence in the Middle East.

A refreshing and extremely rare admission of reality from the middle east. An arab muslim who unlike the majority concedes that the pathetic state of arabs is down to their own failings and not the fault of anyone else.

Among other things Al-Hamid Al-Ansari speaks of the fantasy world arabs seem to inhabit concerning such things as their imaginary victories over Israel and touches on the marginilisation of women in muslim societies.
Judge me if you're with out sin!

Offline AngelOfLight

• Lieutenant Major
    • View Profile
- Arab voices of reason!
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2011, 09:08:10 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/56dO28w0ZrQ?version=3&amp;feature=player_profilepage&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; allowScriptAccess=&quot;always&quot; width=&quot;640&quot; height=&quot;360&quot;&gt;&lt;/object&gt;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/56dO28w0ZrQ?version=3&amp;feature=player_profilepage&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; allowScriptAccess=&quot;always&quot; width=&quot;640&quot; height=&quot;360&quot;&gt;&lt;/object&gt;</a>

Saudi Poet Abd Al-Rahman Al-Shimri: 'How Many Times Have We Heard, 'Oh Allah, Annihilate Them'?

Offline AngelOfLight

• Lieutenant Major
    • View Profile
- Arab voices of reason!
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2011, 09:14:22 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/6oyHM7aZ1Ws?version=3&amp;feature=player_detailpage&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; allowScriptAccess=&quot;always&quot; width=&quot;640&quot; height=&quot;360&quot;&gt;&lt;/object&gt;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/6oyHM7aZ1Ws?version=3&amp;feature=player_detailpage&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; allowScriptAccess=&quot;always&quot; width=&quot;640&quot; height=&quot;360&quot;&gt;&lt;/object&gt;</a>

Khomeini´s sick teachings on marriage and child molestation http://kitmantv.blogspot.com/2010/09/latest-from-kitman-tv-on-youtube.html

Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, The Supreme Leader of Iran, the Shia Grand Ayatollah, 1979-89 said in his official statements:

"A man can quench his sexual lusts with a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate. Sodomizing the baby is halal (allowed by sharia). If the man penetrates and damages the child, then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however, does not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girl's sister. It is better for a girl to marry when her menstruation starts, and at her husband's house rather than her father's home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven."

AOL says

I am only quoting, I can't either prove nor deny the above information and I make this statement since we are in a critical point in time between relations of US -Iran! I don't want this statement to be taken as anti Iran propaganda!

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
- Arab voices of reason!
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2011, 11:32:25 PM »

Arab shill from Qatar, false-front for London's Al Jazeera.  Somehow ignores the vast history of Anglo-American-French colonial meddling & falsely claims Israel as a democracy.  Israel sprouts billionaires while avg folk fruitlessly protest against getting screwed with skyrocketing cost of living.

Offline AngelOfLight

• Lieutenant Major
    • View Profile
- Arab voices of reason!
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2011, 09:47:06 AM »
Arab shill from Qatar, false-front for London's Al Jazeera.  Somehow ignores the vast history of Anglo-American-French colonial meddling & falsely claims Israel as a democracy.  Israel sprouts billionaires while avg folk fruitlessly protest against getting screwed with skyrocketing cost of living.

In the political and ideologically point of view, Israel is the only Democracy in that region! Dare I said it!

He is no shill but he is a realistic and very smart man, hence you can't refute what he says! You smear the messenger and not his massage!

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
- Arab voices of reason!
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2011, 09:28:38 PM »

In the political and ideologically point of view, Israel is the only Democracy in that region! Dare I said it!

???  Isn't Iraq a "democracy" as well as Afghanistan & Iran?  Not that I put much stock in the idea, democracies are usually controlled by PTB, it's just window dressing.  I see no sign that Israel's war-mongering racist leaders are directed by the people; same as USA, Canada, Europe etc.

He is no shill but he is a realistic and very smart man, hence you can't refute what he says! You smear the messenger and not his massage!

Yes I did attack his message.  Arab/Western Asian countries have plenty of problems admittedly, but look what happens to the guys like Nasser, the Shah, etc that try to build up their country:  they become victims of MI6/CIA.

Offline AngelOfLight

• Lieutenant Major
    • View Profile
- Arab voices of reason!
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2011, 09:50:30 PM »
???  Isn't Iraq a "democracy" as well as Afghanistan & Iran?  Not that I put much stock in the idea, democracies are usually controlled by PTB, it's just window dressing.  I see no sign that Israel's war-mongering racist leaders are directed by the people; same as USA, Canada, Europe etc.

Yes I did attack his message.  Arab/Western Asian countries have plenty of problems admittedly, but look what happens to the guys like Nasser, the Shah, etc that try to build up their country:  they become victims of MI6/CIA.

Iraq (Shiah, Sunni and the Kurds) held together by the Iron fist of Saddam now they have a chance if they want to play in the big arena! Afghanistan is a tribal country, it will take a long time before people realize the meaning of democracy there!
Iran a democracy? The supreme leader doesn't make it so!
The Arab nations know their place, they play along and get rewarded. They don't see the US force there as invaders they see them as more of an assurance that no one else will attack them while they build wonders of the world! Look where those nations that sided with the Soviets are and those that allied with the west?  Why ally with China and Russia when these two get most of their business done with the US and the West?

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
- Arab voices of reason!
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2011, 10:45:54 PM »

Iraq (Shiah, Sunni and the Kurds) held together by the Iron fist of Saddam now they have a chance if they want to play in the big arena!

Meaning selling cut-rate oil concessions to foreign countries?  The issue of "sectarian divisions" is an old ploy of London geopolitics.  Folks talk about strongmen Tito & Hussein holding their countries together by brute force yet ignore that vast majority of folks were happy to peacefully coexist after things settled down.  But yes, when outsiders come along & destabilize by destroying gov't & arming the extremists, we see conflict. 

Afghanistan is a tribal country, it will take a long time before people realize the meaning of democracy there!

What is the "meaning of democracy"?  They had votes, but the scheme was rigged, no different than anywhere else.  Afghans were better off under their Soviet-aligned gov't but London/Washington insisted on turning the country into a hell-hole for the Great Game.  CIA/Saudis sponsored the Taliban but quickly made them into the new enemy:  there is no correct course to evade the banksters' theft & murder. 

Iran a democracy? The supreme leader doesn't make it so!

Well they have votes for president.  In the USA we don't elect Supreme Court, Fed, & in the past we didn't vote for the Senate.

The Arab nations know their place, they play along and get rewarded. They don't see the US force there as invaders they see them as more of an assurance that no one else will attack them while they build wonders of the world! Look where those nations that sided with the Soviets are and those that allied with the west?  Why ally with China and Russia when these two get most of their business done with the US and the West?

Jordan is a long-time CIA puppet, they're pretty poor.  Egypt has long played ball with US/Israel--she got some subsidies which propped up a succession of crooked do-nothing govts.  OTOH Lebanon, a frequent victim of attack from Israel/USA gets along pretty well.

So your idea that aligning with USA capitalists is a sweet deal is wrong.  Sure oil-rich Saudis, UAE etc do OK but this certainly refutes your idea that Arabs/Muslims need to follow Western-style politics to succeed.  London/Wall St's favorite Arab countries are precisely the ones that are corrupt monarchies--Lone Wolf has posted many articles about protests in SA, Bahrain etc completely ignored by US/UK media.

Offline Germanic American Fox

• First Sergeant
  • Neither a citizen nor subject be.
    • View Profile
- Arab voices of reason!
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2011, 05:01:34 PM »
Oh... Please one can read John Perkins to know that U.S. meddling is responsible for most of the worlds problem! This is bull! Also you can read a lot of real facts if you read Robert Fisk! But yeah I should obviously realize that the brown children need the helping hand of their great white father to survive... And slavery was beneficial for Negros! Yah Anglo-Saxon/Ashkenazim power!
If the Jews are all innocent and saintly then that would be as big an anomaly among humans as if they were all plotting and scheming towards world domination!

An “anti-semite” in actual usage, is less often a man who hates Jews then a man certain Jews hate.  Joseph Sobran